Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,119 members, 7,849,497 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:43 PM

Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Commission 377 Projects In The Next Few Months - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Commission 377 Projects In The Next Few Months (10688 Views)

Army Refuses To Reinstate Colonel Auwal Suleiman Who Arrested 377 Boko Haram / Sanwo-Olu Meets 377 Councillors In Lagos (Photos) / 377 Wards’ Chairmen Endorse Sanwo-olu, Ambode, Others To Face Direct Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Commission 377 Projects In The Next Few Months by NGpatriot: 5:23pm On Jan 04, 2021
[s]
seguno2:

You are obviously not a Yoruba.
Otherwise you will not be comparing Lagos with the worst examples in governance.
What happened to comparing with Awolowo and Jakande, or even Mobolaji-Johnson?
Is that how you compare your life to the worst life around you, because you want to sink to their worst level
[/s]

I did not quote you about comparisons stop stop boring me with comparison rubbish.

I don't even know what this rubbish got to do with you and your ignorance about commissioning projects that are ongoing?

This is the problem with you Igbos, you have so much ignorant nonsense to say about other states that are doing a million times better than your backward borehole and wheelbarrow states, but the last places you want to talk about are your own useless and incompetent governors.

Sad..
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Commission 377 Projects In The Next Few Months by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 04, 2021
Rexnegro:
this number is too much not to see one around ... so which projects are they talking about? if it's tho then good one Lagos.

Are you serious? Perhaps I should leave my business premises to go and take pictures for you to share with your fellow IPOBians at your ogogoro bar in upper Iweka.

No genuine Lagosian, living and moving around in Lagos, can claim to not have seen all that is listed. They are not what you go looking for. They are in your face for Pete sake.

Some haters will get visited personally with the badluck their hate towards others will direct at them because I don't see how anyone can claim ignorance of projects such as the massive Pen cinema flyover that has been going on long enough for every active Lagosian to have seen or heard of it.

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Commission 377 Projects In The Next Few Months by NGpatriot: 5:33pm On Jan 04, 2021
4ckyou:

Oga, commissioning bus stop, round about, all na project oga, if other governors do the same Nigeria will be good, are you telling me the oshodi bus stop is useless?

Where is the sense and wisdom in abandoning critical and major projects housing projects, roads, bridges, waterworks, Lagos Badagry expressway, slowing down the metro rail project, turning LAWMA into a mediocre refuse management agency in favor of a useless and incompetent foreign company that turned Lagos into a refuse dump overnight and also abandoning hundreds of projects left by his predecessor in favor of bus stops and roundabout? Exactly where is the sense in that?

The masterplan was there for a reason.

Lagosians couldn't wait to kick him out, go figure.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Commission 377 Projects In The Next Few Months by surgical: 5:47pm On Jan 04, 2021
NGpatriot:

What Ambode projects? I'm sure you can not name 1.

Ambode posted the first N1 billion budget in the history of Lagos state, but with so little to show.

Fashola's first 4 years delivered more infrastructures than Ambode 10 X over.

you are either lieing or ignorant,which fashola abeg forget those hyping eyes don open
Is he the fashola that the rocket science in power ministry when he was there has been Sol Ved by his successor.. Ambode was way better in terms,of quantum,quality,spread and spead of delivery , he was light years ahead of Fashola but he doesn't know how to use the press
He also got it wrong by serving the people instead of the godfather,the godfather owns the people once he serves the godfather the people are ok,thats the only two things he got wrong
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Commission 377 Projects In The Next Few Months by NGpatriot: 5:56pm On Jan 04, 2021
[s]
surgical:
you are either lieing or ignorant,which fashola abeg forget those hyping eyes don open
Is he the fashola that the rocket science in power ministry when he was there has been Sol Ved by his successor.. Ambode was way better in terms,of quantum,quality,spread and spead of delivery , he was light years ahead of Fashola but he doesn't know how to use the press
He also got it wrong by serving the people instead of the godfather,the godfather owns the people once he serves the godfather the people are ok,thats the only two things he got wrong
[/s]

Don't bore me with your sermon, their record is on the table for us to see so instead of spewing ignorant platitudes, bring your facts and pictures, I have mine so are you ready?

If you have no facts, proof and pictures to compare with, just keep quiet.

Ignorant village ipob.

lol @ Ambode light years ahead of Fashola? Stop smoking ganja.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Commission 377 Projects In The Next Few Months by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 04, 2021
surgical:

Lol any Yoruba anti-hero, anti-Tinubu or anti-PMB administrator/critic (like FFK, Fayose, Ambode, Bode George, Odumakin etal) are the ones IPOBians celebrate, cannonize and even ordain as honorary Igbo patron saints.

You lot are such predictable creatures of hate. You only ever endorse/worship Yorubas who appear saboteurs to their own ethnic group or resistive to Tinubu you feel is preventing Lagos from becoming a free-for-all, politically, for you usurper and your hostile takeover agenda.

To compare Ambode to Fashola is asinine and only IPOBians, for obvious reasons, would make that r.etarded comparison.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Commission 377 Projects In The Next Few Months by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 04, 2021
NGpatriot:

Don't bore me with your sermon, their record is on the table for us to see so instead of spewing ignorant platitudes, bring your facts and pictures, I have my so are you ready?

If you have no facts, proof and pictures to compare with, just keep quiet.

lol @ Ambode light years ahead of Fashola? Stop smoking ganja.

Lol. IPOBians are very easy to read. Their main mantra is "an enemy of my enemy is my friend".

FFK wrote extremely bigoted and tribalistic garbage about Igbos.

He also destroyed the image of Bianca Ojukwu with lurid kiss-and-tell tales honorable men never engage in.

Yet all that was forgotten and FFK was reborn as their favorite Yoruba adopted son once he started attacking PMB, Tinubu and ACN. They loved him to death.

When he then married their Sister, Precious, it was game over and FFK was now "our beloved in law".

Na their modus operandi. Cannonizing Ambode is very much in line with how Igbos foolishly pledge allegiance to anyone they feel is the ebemy of those they hate passionately. Nothing new or surprising at all with their love affair with Ambode. Just IPOBians being IPOBians.

You will never ever see IPOBians praise or support any Yoruba individual or leader the Yorubas themselves love and support. Not a single one. Igbos hate all Yoruba heroes like Awolowo, Adekunle, Abiola, Tinubu, Fashola, Aregbesola, Gbajabiamila etal

They only support Yorubas that we the Yorubas are not enamoured with like OBJ, FFK, Fayose, Bode George, Agbaje etal.

Coincidence? Hell no. They simply don't mean we'll for the Yorubas.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Commission 377 Projects In The Next Few Months by 9jaRealist: 7:34pm On Jan 05, 2021
SmartPolician:

That guy raised an important point.

But then, that's a topic for another day.

2 years into his administration and I have yet to pick out the major achievements of Babajide

I guess the Covid-19 crisis keeps diminishing it.

Well, we await the new projects.

Still 5 months before 2 years of this administration, and 1 year has been COVID-ed.
However, BSO is doing the MOST IMPORTANT thing - finishing ongoing projects first!
>

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reps Member, Alex Ikwechegh To Share Free Petrol, Kerosene For Constituents / Senate Passes South East Development Commission Bill / Atiku Launches Education Programme For IDP Children In Yola (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.