Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,152 members, 7,849,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:57 AM

Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Commission 377 Projects In The Next Few Months - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Commission 377 Projects In The Next Few Months (10690 Views)

Army Refuses To Reinstate Colonel Auwal Suleiman Who Arrested 377 Boko Haram / Sanwo-Olu Meets 377 Councillors In Lagos (Photos) / 377 Wards’ Chairmen Endorse Sanwo-olu, Ambode, Others To Face Direct Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Commission 377 Projects In The Next Few Months by seguno2: 6:01am On Jan 04, 2021
4ckyou:
This man is a big scam, when ambode was the governor he was commissing new projects every month, this man just sit on billions of dollars with no idea on what to do with them

You don’t think that stealing and looting are ideas of what to do with the billions of dollars
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Commission 377 Projects In The Next Few Months by seguno2: 6:03am On Jan 04, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
Talk is cheap.

Politicians love to talk

.......because the people love to listen
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Commission 377 Projects In The Next Few Months by SmartPolician: 6:03am On Jan 04, 2021
Sonyboom:
Have you picked the achievement of clowns n rogues like Ikpeazu Umahi n Ugwuanyi 6 + years into their administration that you are having sleepless night over Sanwo that is just 2yrs into his own administration or the Igboness in you as corroded all faculty of reasoning in your system to an extent you can only reason like a fool now ?

How many project as your state commissioned over the last 6 years your igbotic pathetic governor came to power ? Name 5 n I will name 2 of such project for each ones you list commissioned by Sawnolu, the Tinubu's boy your father love to hate. But remember hate kills and it is only your igbo relatives you can kill with your chronic hate. If you never hear Yoruba Tinubu Sanwolu etc get immunity to igbo hate bigotry n chronic foolishness.

Instead of displaying your intellectual diarrhea with whataboutism, why not enlighten me with what he has accomplished so far?

The last time I checked, the thread is on Babajide. You will never see any Igbo man defending the names you listed.

On Nairaland, commonsense remains an uncommon asset
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Commission 377 Projects In The Next Few Months by 4ckyou: 6:04am On Jan 04, 2021
Sonyboom:
Have you picked the achievement of clowns n rogues like Ikpeazu Umahi n Ugwuanyi 6 + years into their administration that you are having sleepless night over Sanwo that is just 2yrs into his own administration or the Igboness in you as corroded all faculty of reasoning in your system to an extent you can only reason like a fool now ?

How many project as your state commissioned over the last 6 years your igbotic pathetic governor came to power ? Name 5 n I will name 2 of such project for each ones you list commissioned by Sawnolu, the Tinubu's boy your father love to hate. But remember hate kills and it is only your igbo relatives you can kill with your chronic hate. If you never hear Yoruba Tinubu Sanwolu etc get immunity to igbo hate bigotry n chronic foolishness.

Why are you quoting me and what's my business with Umahi ikpeazu and ugwuanyi?
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Commission 377 Projects In The Next Few Months by CsRockefeller(m): 6:22am On Jan 04, 2021
Was at Isolo yesterday, see eh! Lagos still has a long way to go. Massive construction should be going on simultaneously in all LGAs.

Forget what you see at Lekki/Ikoyi, Lagos is massively under developed in relation to its huge population.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Commission 377 Projects In The Next Few Months by GitmoAuditors: 6:27am On Jan 04, 2021
Ok
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Commission 377 Projects In The Next Few Months by 27Pushing30: 6:39am On Jan 04, 2021
SmartPolician:

That guy raised an important point.

But then, that's a topic for another day.

2 years into his administration and I have yet to pick out the major achievements of Babajide

I guess the Covid-19 crisis keeps diminishing it.

Well, we await the new projects.

He has started coastal road which will eventually be linked to the 4th mainland bridge. At least he’ll claim that one.

But do you understand scarcity , scale of preference and opportunity costs concepts of economics at all?

If you do then you’ll be glad he has ensured the master plan continues to roll on .

Many things he has commissioned /finished were started by the Ambode administration, so he has to finish it ... that’s why I love how Tinubu plays his role as a political godfather.

Politics of abandoned projects / no be start am/I must focus on my own projects doesn’t happen here.

You guys hear Lagos makes Bleep amount as IGR and forget basic account concept of GROSS PROFIT (Income - Expenses).

Anyway regards.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Commission 377 Projects In The Next Few Months by PHAYOL81: 6:42am On Jan 04, 2021
We wait.
Eko o ni baje o
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Commission 377 Projects In The Next Few Months by NGpatriot: 6:44am On Jan 04, 2021
seguno2:

You are not waiting for the completion of old projects, like the light rail and water expansion

Nna, we are not worried about those, work is ongoing and we'll commission when they are ready.

Worry about commissioning wheelbarrow, borehole and kerosene in abia.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Commission 377 Projects In The Next Few Months by Akaegwu(m): 6:44am On Jan 04, 2021
4ckyou:
This man is a big scam, when ambode was the governor he was commissing new projects every month, this man just sit on billions of dollars with no idea on what to do with them
The Ariyo road and bridge phase 1 mentioned have been on and off for over 16 years. The second phase not yet started may not be in their books for ever.
They entire road and bridge both constructed and under construction is about 45 minutes on foot trekking, 20 minutes jogging.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Commission 377 Projects In The Next Few Months by NGpatriot: 6:54am On Jan 04, 2021
27Pushing30:

He has started coastal road which will eventually be linked to the 4th mainland bridge. At least he’ll claim that one.

But do you understand scarcity , scale of preference and opportunity costs concepts of economics at all?

If you do then you’ll be glad he has ensured the master plan continues to roll on .

Many things he has commissioned /finished were started by the Ambode administration, so he has to finish it ... that’s why I love how Tinubu plays his role as a political godfather.

Politics of abandoned projects / no be start am/I must focus on my own projects doesn’t happen here.

You guys hear Lagos makes Bleep amount as IGR and forget basic account concept of GROSS PROFIT (Income - Expenses).

Anyway regards.

What Ambode projects? I'm sure you can not name 1.

Ambode posted the first N1 billion budget in the history of Lagos state, but with so little to show.

Fashola's first 4 years delivered more infrastructures than Ambode 10 X over.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Commission 377 Projects In The Next Few Months by 4ckyou: 7:02am On Jan 04, 2021
Sonyboom:
Imagine the response by this two lunatics after asking them to list what their pathetic igbo governors commissioned in their various state in 6 years ? This is with assurance that I will list 2 by Sanwo who as barely spent 2 years in office for each one they listed n yet this pathetic soul can not muster the courage to list achievements by the failures they celebrate.

The other idiot was querying why I quoted him.. Lol. Mumu, I expect you to deny you ain't igbo instead like many of your foolish kinsmen.

Waoh, hatred has eaten you so deep, am glad my post is making you to masturbate, am a Nigerian and as such have the right to commend any governor doing their work if it's making you mad you can go hug a transformer that is if you have transformer in your region.
When you done you can get out cause am not jobless like you.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Commission 377 Projects In The Next Few Months by PHAYOL81: 7:15am On Jan 04, 2021
Sonyboom:
Imagine the response by this two lunatics after asking them to list what their pathetic igbo governors commissioned in their various state in 6 years ? This is with assurance that I will list 2 by Sanwo who as barely spent 2 years in office for each one they listed n yet this pathetic soul can not muster the courage to list achievements by the failures they celebrate.
Thumb up to you. I always doubt if these haters ever live in lagos at all whenever they rant about Gov. Sanwo Olu unseen works. This is a man whom barely months into his tenure had built and commissioned a VIO headquarter (burnt during #EndSars protest) in Ojodu with modern-day equipments aside the rent-to-own housing estate in Badagry, and many blocks of new classes in various schools across the states. Just under months. And this is apart from completing projects he met unfinished.
I just love the way you kicked their asses. They're bunch of losers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Commission 377 Projects In The Next Few Months by NGpatriot: 7:25am On Jan 04, 2021
4ckyou:

Like bus stops, laybys, roundabout and statues?

List 5 major projects Ambode commissioned.

Ambode abandoned hundreds of projects that Sanwo Olu must double back to complete and commission.

Amode was a useless, incompetent fool and a waste of time.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Commission 377 Projects In The Next Few Months by seguno2: 7:39am On Jan 04, 2021
NGpatriot:
Nna, we are not worried about those, work is ongoing and we'll commission when they are ready.

Worry about commissioning wheelbarrow, borehole and kerosene in abia.

You are obviously not a Yoruba.
Otherwise you will not be comparing Lagos with the worst examples in governance.
What happened to comparing with Awolowo and Jakande, or even Mobolaji-Johnson?
Is that how you compare your life to the worst life around you, because you want to sink to their worst level
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Commission 377 Projects In The Next Few Months by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 04, 2021
Gbam tinubu's dog keep on working eko akete..
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Commission 377 Projects In The Next Few Months by PVision2020(m): 7:54am On Jan 04, 2021
4ckyou:

Waoh, hatred has eaten you so deep, am glad my post is making you to masturbate, am a Nigerian and as such have the right to commend any governor doing their work if it's making you mad you can go hug a transformer that is if you have transformer in your region.
When you done you can get out cause am not jobless like you.
You being Nigerian also entitles you to criticize the foools you elected as Governor's back home.
You left your home in ruins and run from pillar to pole in search of greener pastures and still have the gut to abuse people who gave you what you lack at home? Hypocritical Wailer.
When last did you criticize Mbadinuju that was sharing Anambra's money with his Olosho mistress (Uche Ekwunife) who's now a senator or the Yahoo Yahoo Ikedi Ohakim or Iberibe Okorocha and your other past and present nonentities you call leaders?

Sanwo-Olu should do better but that must not come from hypocritical folks like you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Commission 377 Projects In The Next Few Months by PVision2020(m): 8:01am On Jan 04, 2021
maxwelltony:
Gbam tinubu's dog keep on working eko akete..
This is 2021, stop taking weed.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Commission 377 Projects In The Next Few Months by texazzpete(m): 8:12am On Jan 04, 2021
Just fix traffic lights first.

Lekki Epe road, it’s now illiterate hoodlums and street boys that control traffic.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Commission 377 Projects In The Next Few Months by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 04, 2021
PVision2020:
This is 2021, stop taking weed.
Are you reffering to me or jacaban?
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Commission 377 Projects In The Next Few Months by 4ckyou: 8:22am On Jan 04, 2021
NGpatriot:

Like bus stops, laybys, roundabout and statues?

List 5 major projects Ambode commissioned.

Ambode abandoned hundreds of projects that Sanwo Olu must double back to complete and commission.

Amode was a useless, incompetent fool and a waste of time.

Oga, commissioning bus stop, round about, all na project oga, if other governors do the same Nigeria will be good, are you telling me the oshodi bus stop is useless?
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Commission 377 Projects In The Next Few Months by Abolarin91(m): 8:44am On Jan 04, 2021
Good one!

Meanwhile, my service can be needed in any of the project. I deals with; sales and installation of barb wire, panel mesh, chainlink,...my signature contains more of my information
Lanrelagboi:

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGss/status/1345824091551522816?s=19

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Commission 377 Projects In The Next Few Months by Cargoed: 9:46am On Jan 04, 2021
No renewable energy project, apart from led Street light. Which is for LGA. I was expecting waste to power project. Or water dam projects

Anyway no hope for light so get your N75k solar kits for the masses. Check my posts.
070,6 357 8.028
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Commission 377 Projects In The Next Few Months by Ajibel(m): 10:42am On Jan 04, 2021
SmartPolician:

2 years into his administration and I have yet to pick out the major achievements of Babajide.

I think it depends on the sector you're looking at. We shouldn't expect the kind of major physical devts we saw during the time of BRF. What I'm expecting from Sanwoolu is economic policies which would show the direction Lagos should be moving. How economic policies of the govt would be felt and you will agree that such impacts can't be seen via physical structures but in the improvement in the standard of living of Lagosians.

In summary, Lagos has gone past the stage of celebrating governors for building busstops or finishing road projects

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Commission 377 Projects In The Next Few Months by Ajibel(m): 10:52am On Jan 04, 2021
4ckyou:

When you have a predecessor who constructed so many things but couldn't commission it before he left office,when you come in, you'll have an opportunity of commissioning those projects once they're done. Hence, the case of Ambode. But it doesn't matter. Government is continuum
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Commission 377 Projects In The Next Few Months by Ajibel(m): 10:53am On Jan 04, 2021
CsRockefeller:
Was at Isolo yesterday, see eh! Lagos still has a long way to go. Massive construction should be going on simultaneously in all LGAs.

Forget what you see at Lekki/Ikoyi, Lagos is massively under developed in relation to its huge population.

What kind of massive infrastructure should go on simultaneously if I may ask?

Besides you can't build everything at once because you'll be constrained by your budget size.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Commission 377 Projects In The Next Few Months by Ajibel(m): 10:59am On Jan 04, 2021
4ckyou:

Oga, commissioning bus stop, round about, all na project oga, if other governors do the same Nigeria will be good, are you telling me the oshodi bus stop is useless?

That Oshodi Bus-stop is not useless but on my scale of preference, I'd have preferred Ambode used that Paris fund he got into the Lagos rail line project instead of the Oshodi interchange.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Commission 377 Projects In The Next Few Months by mapet: 5:01pm On Jan 04, 2021
Exc2000:

Poloyanabo2: :
Good one, Tinubu is really working.
I just can't help but admire the way Tinubu is running lagos like his private property, it's all shades of wrong but not everyone can do that.
Amaechi tried and failed, Oshiomhole failed too, Okorocha failed too.
Or does it have anything to do with the servile nature of Yorubas?

What do you call failure in Ipobian land ?

Is it The new standard guage rail line

Bus Rapid transit

5th economy in Africa

One of the lowest unemployment rate

High GDP

High IGR

Eko Atlantic

Akwa Ibom is diversifying its Economy through investment in infrastructure and Yorubas are very happy for them, same as Kano and Kaduna..... Can't you people pretend to be happy for Lagos

Haba!!!!

Pretend? On all fronts one can never give what one lacks, be it values or capability to grow. You know from his post, "it's all shades of wrong" ...... that a governor blows the trumpet to commission 377 projects........ Interpretation - It's all shades of wrong that good things never ceases to happen in Lagos.....it's all shade of wrong that Tinubu's political space, leadership and followership continues to trump their myopia.

They are not set out to see development...... they are naturally used to be under-developed
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Commission 377 Projects In The Next Few Months by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 04, 2021
Exc2000:

What do you call failure in Ipobian land ?

Is it The new standard guage rail line

Bus Rapid transit

5th economy in Africa

One of the lowest unemployment rate

High GDP

High IGR

Eko Atlantic

Akwa Ibom is diversifying its Economy through investment in infrastructure and Yorubas are very happy for them, same as Kano and Kaduna..... Can't you people pretend to be happy for Lagos

Haba!!!!

Just fed up with these hateful IPOBians and their incessant bitterness towards Lagos, the SW and Yorubas.

Such creatures of hate. JEEZ!!!!

Read about the infrastructural strides of Akwa Ibom recently and I felt so happy for the State and her people. I guess I should thank the good lord for making me Yoruba and not an irredeemably hateful IPOBian. Must suck to be them sha.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated / Multiple Suicide Bombings Rock University Of Maiduguri / "Those Behind June 12 Annulment Angry With Buhari" - Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.