Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,134 members, 7,829,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

“you Shouldn’t Have A kitten And Be Broke” – Bobrisky Advices Slay Queens VIDEO - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “you Shouldn’t Have A kitten And Be Broke” – Bobrisky Advices Slay Queens VIDEO (1188 Views)

Kaduna Slay Queens Storm Their Friend Wedding Ceremony In Grand Style (pics/vid) / May Your Pussy Perish With You”- Nigerian Pastor To Slay Queens (video) / Slay Queens' Outfits To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“you Shouldn’t Have A kitten And Be Broke” – Bobrisky Advices Slay Queens VIDEO by moseskalu555: 9:32am On Jan 04, 2021

Controversial crossdresser, Bobrisky, has sent out a message to her female rivals who are broke in their slay gang.

The message was captured in the caption of a post she made on Instagram. She has advised ladies to wise up and leave their good girl attitude because it does not pay. According to her, some people talk about not wanting to cheat on their boyfriends and other related excuses but yet they get nothing at the end.

To her, ‘good girl vibes’ do not pay, hence, ladies should wise up to get more money. She has been on the neck of broke women for some time now because she claims she does not go out but when she does, she comes back with a reasonable amount of money.

A few days ago, she flaunted a car of his sugar daddy that she was driving in. In that video was a message to ladies to zip their mouth on how they do get their monies.

Watch the video here: https://celebrity-profile.com/you-shouldnt-have-a-puy-and-be-broke-bobrisky-advices-slay-queens-video/

Re: “you Shouldn’t Have A kitten And Be Broke” – Bobrisky Advices Slay Queens VIDEO by Fahdiga(m): 9:35am On Jan 04, 2021
Imagine what someone's son is saying and the press are now referring him as "she"
Re: “you Shouldn’t Have A kitten And Be Broke” – Bobrisky Advices Slay Queens VIDEO by fati2001(m): 9:35am On Jan 04, 2021

Re: “you Shouldn’t Have A kitten And Be Broke” – Bobrisky Advices Slay Queens VIDEO by Organsmuggler(f): 9:36am On Jan 04, 2021
This thing should be stoned to death

1 Like

Re: “you Shouldn’t Have A kitten And Be Broke” – Bobrisky Advices Slay Queens VIDEO by Makavelli25: 9:38am On Jan 04, 2021
fati2001:

OKAY OUR BEAUTIFUL WOMAN
stale meme

Smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “you Shouldn’t Have A kitten And Be Broke” – Bobrisky Advices Slay Queens VIDEO by Makavelli25: 9:39am On Jan 04, 2021
Organsmuggler:
This thing should be stoned to death
tho I don't like Bob in any way

But wishing him death is too extreme
Re: “you Shouldn’t Have A kitten And Be Broke” – Bobrisky Advices Slay Queens VIDEO by Organsmuggler(f): 9:40am On Jan 04, 2021
Makavelli25:
tho I don't like Bob in any way
But wishing him death is too extreme

chill i no mean am
Re: “you Shouldn’t Have A kitten And Be Broke” – Bobrisky Advices Slay Queens VIDEO by fati2001(m): 9:40am On Jan 04, 2021
Makavelli25:
stale meme

Smh

SHAKIN YOUR HEAD FOR WHAT?

Re: “you Shouldn’t Have A kitten And Be Broke” – Bobrisky Advices Slay Queens VIDEO by Makavelli25: 9:43am On Jan 04, 2021
fati2001:

for you of course

Stop using stale memes

3 Likes

Re: “you Shouldn’t Have A kitten And Be Broke” – Bobrisky Advices Slay Queens VIDEO by fati2001(m): 9:46am On Jan 04, 2021
Makavelli25:
for you of course

Stop using stale memes
SHAKE YOUR HEAD FOR URSELF..

AND I WILL CONTINUE TO.. IF YOU ARE NOT PLEASED YOU PASS

Re: “you Shouldn’t Have A kitten And Be Broke” – Bobrisky Advices Slay Queens VIDEO by lkillbrokehoes: 9:47am On Jan 04, 2021
It's only a stupid lady that will listen to this she-male
Re: “you Shouldn’t Have A kitten And Be Broke” – Bobrisky Advices Slay Queens VIDEO by Makavelli25: 9:48am On Jan 04, 2021
fati2001:

SHAKE YOUR HEAD FOR URSELF..

AND I WILL CONTINUE TO.. IF YOU ARE NOT PLEASED YOU PASS
lol
Smh

Stop using stale memes

1 Like

Re: “you Shouldn’t Have A kitten And Be Broke” – Bobrisky Advices Slay Queens VIDEO by Dreadlock69(m): 9:50am On Jan 04, 2021
Yes advice them ooooo let them make money oooo all this slay queen they are already going broke

These ho's manipulate to get money and that wrong
But off me bae money you will not make
Uh ain't that the truth I'm preaching having a church for that bag these hoes taking their shirt off even teach themselves how to squirt uh I had to expose them guess I'mma jerk grin
Re: “you Shouldn’t Have A kitten And Be Broke” – Bobrisky Advices Slay Queens VIDEO by fati2001(m): 9:51am On Jan 04, 2021
Makavelli25:
lol Smh
Stop using stale memes
you can't stop me

Re: “you Shouldn’t Have A kitten And Be Broke” – Bobrisky Advices Slay Queens VIDEO by Makavelli25: 10:12am On Jan 04, 2021
fati2001:

you can't stop me
LMAO

This one is actually funny

Ode

I am getting da Bleep out
Re: “you Shouldn’t Have A kitten And Be Broke” – Bobrisky Advices Slay Queens VIDEO by noulish: 10:13am On Jan 04, 2021
This one is a gay.. Simple.
Re: “you Shouldn’t Have A kitten And Be Broke” – Bobrisky Advices Slay Queens VIDEO by cristy149: 10:22am On Jan 04, 2021
Dreadlock69:
Yes advice them ooooo let them make money oooo all this slay queen they are already going broke

Uh ain't that the truth I'm preaching having a church for that bag these hoes taking their shirt off even teach themselves how to squirt uh I had to expose them guess I'mma jerk grin
and this one go school o. ordinary sentence you can't compose

2 Likes

Re: “you Shouldn’t Have A kitten And Be Broke” – Bobrisky Advices Slay Queens VIDEO by Organsmuggler(f): 10:50am On Jan 04, 2021
Dreadlock69:

2 Likes

Re: “you Shouldn’t Have A kitten And Be Broke” – Bobrisky Advices Slay Queens VIDEO by Aimerosa25(f): 10:59am On Jan 04, 2021
[quote author=Organsmuggler post=97705977][/quote]I swear

1 Like

Re: “you Shouldn’t Have A kitten And Be Broke” – Bobrisky Advices Slay Queens VIDEO by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 04, 2021
Before taking this advice beware - Bob risky isn't mentally stable
Re: “you Shouldn’t Have A kitten And Be Broke” – Bobrisky Advices Slay Queens VIDEO by PinkPill(f): 1:20pm On Jan 04, 2021
Re: “you Shouldn’t Have A kitten And Be Broke” – Bobrisky Advices Slay Queens VIDEO by obiefune65177: 1:30pm On Jan 04, 2021
Before taking this advice beware - Bob risky isn't mentally stable
Re: “you Shouldn’t Have A kitten And Be Broke” – Bobrisky Advices Slay Queens VIDEO by Shortyy(f): 1:33pm On Jan 04, 2021
First of all Bobrisky isn't a woman.
And no woman should take him as a role model.

If you decide to use your private part to make money, in the end, your private part will suffer it.

Rather, use your God-given brain and talents and liberate yourself from poverty. Don't deliberately become a liability to people and yourself.

You have something in you, use it. Not your private part.
Re: “you Shouldn’t Have A kitten And Be Broke” – Bobrisky Advices Slay Queens VIDEO by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 04, 2021
He is otherwise telling ladies to engage in prostitution cheesy

2 Likes

Re: “you Shouldn’t Have A kitten And Be Broke” – Bobrisky Advices Slay Queens VIDEO by Silentgroper(m): 1:47pm On Jan 04, 2021
fati2001:

See ur hairy laps...
u cnt even wish me a happy new year

1 Like

Re: “you Shouldn’t Have A kitten And Be Broke” – Bobrisky Advices Slay Queens VIDEO by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 04, 2021
lefulefu:
He is otherwise telling ladies to engage in prostitution cheesy

That should tell u what his/ her friends are into...Tonto and the new one Tasha abi Tacha. We already know selling pussy is all they do now he/she confirmed it
Re: “you Shouldn’t Have A kitten And Be Broke” – Bobrisky Advices Slay Queens VIDEO by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 04, 2021
someone without coochie is advising those with on what to do with theirs
Re: “you Shouldn’t Have A kitten And Be Broke” – Bobrisky Advices Slay Queens VIDEO by JOSH54: 2:15pm On Jan 04, 2021
Shortyy:
First of all Bobrisky isn't a woman.
And no woman should take him as a role model.

If you decide to use your private part to make money, in the end, your private part will suffer it.

Rather, use your God-given brain and talents and liberate yourself from poverty. Don't deliberately become a liability to people and yourself.

You have something in you, use it. Not your private part.

U JUST SAID IT ALL N GOD BLESS U FOR DAT

1 Like

Re: “you Shouldn’t Have A kitten And Be Broke” – Bobrisky Advices Slay Queens VIDEO by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 04, 2021
dairykidd:

That should tell u what his/ her friends are into...Tonto and the new one Tasha abi Tacha. We already know selling pussy is all they do now he/she confirmed it
hahahaha cheesy..but honestly speaking i wonder the kind of ppl who follow Bobrisky on social media and take his advice seriouslycheesy
i always see him as a comic character grin
Re: “you Shouldn’t Have A kitten And Be Broke” – Bobrisky Advices Slay Queens VIDEO by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 04, 2021
lefulefu:
hahahaha cheesy..but honestly speaking i wonder the kind of ppl who follow Bobrisky on social media and take his advice seriouslycheesy
i always see him as a comic character grin
Some girls do.. those headless chickens

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “you Shouldn’t Have A kitten And Be Broke” – Bobrisky Advices Slay Queens VIDEO by tarantino1: 4:26pm On Jan 04, 2021
Since men no wan gree get sense, this is good advice.

Ubunja's latest topic gave them tips and instructions on how to do it successfully.
Re: “you Shouldn’t Have A kitten And Be Broke” – Bobrisky Advices Slay Queens VIDEO by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 04, 2021
dairykidd:

Some girls do.. those headless chickens
probably the emotionally unbalanced ones cheesy
someone like Tonto Dike u know she has emotional issues nau cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ten Things Every Newly Engaged Nigeria Lady Shouldn't Do Before Marriage / My Girlfriend Broke My Heart Because I Want To Follow My Dreams-pls Advise / Someone Tagged Me The Greatest Simp On Nairaland - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.