Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,850 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Will You date or sleep with bobrisky? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You date or sleep with bobrisky? (3281 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You date or sleep with bobrisky? by crazyclown(m): 11:14am On Jan 04, 2021
Guys can u have sex wit bobrisky even if he has a vigina knowing fully well that he was once a guy. Let head what you think

Cc
Zzor
Fati2001
Virginprincess
Baddiefreak
Nazgul
Silentandsmart2
Lefulefu
Ilegend
Sixfeetbelle
Pcguru1
Silentgroper
Soulstalker
Uzomacharles
Ziin
Dissap
Re: Will You date or sleep with bobrisky? by Silentgroper(m): 11:20am On Jan 04, 2021
crazyclown:
Guys can u have sex wit bobrisky even if he has a vigina knowing fully well that he was once a guy. Let head what you think

Cc
Zzor
Fati2001
Virginprincess
Baddiefreak
Nazgul
Silentandsmart2
Lefulefu
Ilegend
Sixfeetbelley
Pcguru1
Silentgroper
Soulstalker
Uzomacharles
Ziin
No. He aint got big boory.
Re: Will You date or sleep with bobrisky? by Mandela27: 11:21am On Jan 04, 2021
U dey mad to think this kyn tin sef

1 Like

Re: Will You date or sleep with bobrisky? by crazyclown(m): 11:22am On Jan 04, 2021
Silentgroper:
No. He aint got big boory.
Heard he did surgical implants so is there
Re: Will You date or sleep with bobrisky? by crazyclown(m): 11:23am On Jan 04, 2021
Mandela27:
I just de imagine
Re: Will You date or sleep with bobrisky? by Silentgroper(m): 11:25am On Jan 04, 2021
crazyclown:
Heard he did surgical implants so is there
No, its not.
do u have gay tendencies? Y are u thinking of bobrisky early this year.

2 Likes

Re: Will You date or sleep with bobrisky? by crazyclown(m): 11:26am On Jan 04, 2021
crazyclown:

Cc
Zzor
Fati2001
Virginprincess
Baddiefreak
Nazgul
Silentandsmart2
Lefulefu
Ilegend
Sixfeetbelley
Pcguru1
Silentgroper
Soulstalker
Uzomacharles
Ziin
Disap
Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique you can help us put it on the front page for better views.
Re: Will You date or sleep with bobrisky? by crazyclown(m): 11:27am On Jan 04, 2021
Silentgroper:
No, its not.

do u have gay tendencies? Y are u thinking of bobrisky early this year.
He's cute as a woman. Am tripping for his female side not d male side
Re: Will You date or sleep with bobrisky? by Riverville(m): 11:31am On Jan 04, 2021
Lots of crazy people on Nairaland. Op, you gay as Bleep

1 Like

Re: Will You date or sleep with bobrisky? by crazyclown(m): 11:32am On Jan 04, 2021
Riverville:
Lots of crazy people on Nairaland. Op, you gay as Bleep
I said am tripping for his female side not d male side. Stop accusing me falsely
Re: Will You date or sleep with bobrisky? by longetivity(m): 11:35am On Jan 04, 2021
Rubbish post
Re: Will You date or sleep with bobrisky? by crazyclown(m): 11:36am On Jan 04, 2021
longetivity:
Rubbish post
Will u fĂșck bobrisky wink
Re: Will You date or sleep with bobrisky? by longetivity(m): 11:38am On Jan 04, 2021
crazyclown:
Will u fĂșck bobrisky wink
disgusting, get da fvck man
Re: Will You date or sleep with bobrisky? by crazyclown(m): 11:42am On Jan 04, 2021
longetivity:
disgusting, get da fvck man
What's disgusting there he's now a babe wink
Re: Will You date or sleep with bobrisky? by crazyclown(m): 11:49am On Jan 04, 2021
crazyclown:

Cc
Zzor
Fati2001
Virginprincess
Baddiefreak
Nazgul
Silentandsmart2
Lefulefu
Ilegend
Sixfeetbelley
Pcguru1
Silentgroper
Soulstalker
Uzomacharles
Ziin
Disap
More impute please
Re: Will You date or sleep with bobrisky? by fati2001(m): 11:49am On Jan 04, 2021
crazyclown:

Cc
Zzor
Fati2001
Virginprincess
Baddiefreak
Nazgul
Silentandsmart2
Lefulefu
Ilegend
Sixfeetbelley
Pcguru1
Silentgroper
Soulstalker
Uzomacharles
Ziin
Disap

NO

1 Like

Re: Will You date or sleep with bobrisky? by crazyclown(m): 11:50am On Jan 04, 2021
fati2001:

NO
Are u a guy?
Re: Will You date or sleep with bobrisky? by biden123(m): 11:53am On Jan 04, 2021
See the gay man wey dey fvck bobrisky dey give am nairaland money grin

Very ridiculous gay man grin grin
Re: Will You date or sleep with bobrisky? by Kestolove(m): 12:02pm On Jan 04, 2021
I pity bob
Re: Will You date or sleep with bobrisky? by crazyclown(m): 12:10pm On Jan 04, 2021
Kestolove:
I pity bob
Why, wat happen
Re: Will You date or sleep with bobrisky? by crazyclown(m): 12:11pm On Jan 04, 2021
Mods front page please
Re: Will You date or sleep with bobrisky? by crazyclown(m): 12:11pm On Jan 04, 2021
crazyclown:

Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique you can help us put it on the front page for better views.
Re: Will You date or sleep with bobrisky? by fati2001(m): 12:43pm On Jan 04, 2021
crazyclown:
Are u a guy?
yes.
Re: Will You date or sleep with bobrisky? by Kayberg: 1:12pm On Jan 04, 2021
angry
This post is disgusting...
Very very disgusting...
I hate it when a guy thinks with his dick and balls, like he's lost his brains...
It kind of piss me off.
Re: Will You date or sleep with bobrisky? by Stateoforigin: 1:21pm On Jan 04, 2021
This nonsense will get to front page. I trust the useless mods Seun has been employing lately

Check my signature
Re: Will You date or sleep with bobrisky? by crazyclown(m): 1:22pm On Jan 04, 2021
Stateoforigin:
This nonsense will get to front page. I trust the useless mods Seun has been employing lately

Check my signature
grin
Re: Will You date or sleep with bobrisky? by crazyclown(m): 1:22pm On Jan 04, 2021
Kayberg:
angry
This post is disgusting...
Very very disgusting...
I hate it when a guy thinks with his dick and balls, like he's lost his brains...
It kind of piss me off.
tongue
Re: Will You date or sleep with bobrisky? by Gentle0wavez: 2:27pm On Jan 04, 2021
Yuck!! what did I just read. Pls lord wash my eyes.
Re: Will You date or sleep with bobrisky? by olapeju39759: 2:37pm On Jan 04, 2021
Re: Will You date or sleep with bobrisky? by crazyclown(m): 2:58pm On Jan 04, 2021
Gentle0wavez:
Yuck!! what did I just read.
Pls lord wash my eyes.
God is too busy to do that.
Re: Will You date or sleep with bobrisky? by crazyclown(m): 2:58pm On Jan 04, 2021
olapeju39759:
I'm not mad bro. wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anyone Who Misses To Marry My Ex Is A Big Fool / See The Gift My Ex Gave Me On My Birthday / Ex-Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Disrupts Church Wedding With Accusations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.