Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,442 members, 7,850,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:23 AM

Why I Don't Have Respect For Men Only Interested In Having Sex With Women! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Don't Have Respect For Men Only Interested In Having Sex With Women! (754 Views)

Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? / Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa / Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Don't Have Respect For Men Only Interested In Having Sex With Women! by czarr(m): 1:15pm On Jan 04, 2021
If as a man you only deal with women who you can only have sex with....then you are still applying low level game, sex is cheap and it is everywhere, you should be more interested in a woman who can contribute financially and open financial doors for you, those are the kind of women you should be dealing with....having sex is no longer a challenge, you should demand more than just sex from a woman.....women who offer only sex are a waste of space.

You have to graduate in game to a point where your diick is a reward for her financial investments in you...that is game!! if you've never had a woman pay the hotel for a room and also beg you to spend time with her(and i am not talking about sugar mummy) then you need to advance in the game and the kind of women you hang with.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Have Respect For Men Only Interested In Having Sex With Women! by EzegeNdiigbo: 5:12pm On Jan 04, 2021
OP This is the first time ya making sense in this forum!!

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Have Respect For Men Only Interested In Having Sex With Women! by babakb: 5:19pm On Jan 04, 2021
czarr:
If as a man you only deal with women who you can only have sex with....then you are still applying low level game, sex is cheap and it is everywhere, you should be more interested in a woman who can contribute financially and open financial doors for you, those are the kind of women you should be dealing with....having sex is no longer a challenge, you should demand more than just sex from a woman.....women who offer only sex are a waste of space.

You have to graduate in game to a point where your diick is a reward for her financial investments in you...that is game!! if you've never had a woman pay the hotel for a room and also beg you to spend time with her(and i am not talking about sugar mummy) then you need to advance in the game and the kind of women you hang with.

Men they carry style beg women money now grin grin grin
Re: Why I Don't Have Respect For Men Only Interested In Having Sex With Women! by SweetCunt97(f): 5:28pm On Jan 04, 2021
czarr:

So we now in that Era that relationships should be based on finances huh? If women decides to reason along this ur wack thought process, u men will b fvcked
Re: Why I Don't Have Respect For Men Only Interested In Having Sex With Women! by czarr(m): 5:31pm On Jan 04, 2021
SweetCunt97:
So we now in that Era that relationships should be based on finances huh? If women decides to reason along this ur wack thought process, u men will b fvcked
have you been living under a rock?..This is the code women live by....they are all about the finances....men should too

2 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Have Respect For Men Only Interested In Having Sex With Women! by SweetCunt97(f): 11:21pm On Jan 04, 2021
czarr:
have you been living under a rock?..This is the code women live by....they are all about the finances....men should too
OK o.
Re: Why I Don't Have Respect For Men Only Interested In Having Sex With Women! by Thinkherbell(f): 1:41am On Jan 05, 2021
This one is probably somewhere begging one Florence to give him a chance to prove his love.

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Have Respect For Men Only Interested In Having Sex With Women! by dederocs(m): 6:59am On Jan 05, 2021
True.

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think? Check Picture / Why Do Africans Like Carrying Their Backwardness Abroad?! / This Is Why Short Guys Hate Tall Guys So Much!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.