Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:12 AM

This Is The Person I Love So Much - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The Person I Love So Much (1925 Views)

The "Useless" Person I Called A Friend(photos) / The Last Person I Fvvcked Was A 43 Year Old Woman: Who Did You Fvvck Last / Love So Natural, You Can Feel The Chemistry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Person I Love So Much by BaddieFreak(f): 5:29pm On Jan 04, 2021
In life we have special people in our lives that makes us worth living. This people are the reason we don't want to give up in life, this people loves us so much and we love them so much. Who are those people you love so much you can't do without?

The people I love most is my son and my mom. You nko?

1 Like

Re: This Is The Person I Love So Much by Akunatakasi(m): 5:32pm On Jan 04, 2021
So you have a son .. still you are bashing men in this enclave baa

1 Like

Re: This Is The Person I Love So Much by Freelane33(m): 5:33pm On Jan 04, 2021
Mother , child and g. Mother love no be for here . A man c*ck is precious to him as a child is precious to her mother . That’s the reason you love your mom and your kids
Re: This Is The Person I Love So Much by Henrywalker: 5:34pm On Jan 04, 2021
It's always Me, I & Myself. tongue

1 Like

Re: This Is The Person I Love So Much by SILENTandSMART2: 5:39pm On Jan 04, 2021
Ohh my gad undecided

This girl disappoint me sha undecided

Aswear i was expecting another thing entirely cheesy girls with their yeye pretending , no mind this girl jare nah one guy she love but she's doing karamon dat she love her son and mum angry

For not sayin' the truth I won't say mine angry
Re: This Is The Person I Love So Much by blackpanthar: 5:52pm On Jan 04, 2021
BaddieFreak:
In life we have special people in our lives that makes us worth living. This people are the reason we don't want to give up in life, this people loves us so much and we love them so much. Who are those people you love so much you can't do without?

Your sons father nko

1 Like

Re: This Is The Person I Love So Much by EzegeNdiigbo: 6:00pm On Jan 04, 2021
Mom nd myself
Re: This Is The Person I Love So Much by SILENTandSMART2: 6:00pm On Jan 04, 2021
blackpanthar:

Your sons father nko

É tire me oo my brother grin

Hahahaha grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Person I Love So Much by Kapilta(m): 6:01pm On Jan 04, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:
Ohh my gad undecided

This girl disappoint me sha undecided

Aswear i was expecting another thing entirely cheesy girls with their yeye pretending , no mind this girl jare nah one guy she love but she's doing karamon dat she love her son and mum angry

For not sayin' the truth I won't say mine angry
She's a baby mama, what do you expect? Na dem dey hate man pass, that man they so much love that they even had to 'fell' pregnant for buh yet have the audacity to dump them. Na every other men go pay. Dem no dey fit admit say any man dey wey dem love, laye. You no see as she hate her step daddy so.

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Person I Love So Much by SILENTandSMART2: 6:03pm On Jan 04, 2021
Kapilta:
She's a baby mama, what do you expect? Na dem dey hate man pass, that man they so much love that they even had to 'fell' pregnant for buh yet have the audacity to dumb them. Na every other men go pay. Dem no dey fit admit say any man dey wey dem love, laye. You no see as she hate her step daddy so.

Lol you're right wink

Moreover i never know her nah cheesy

How you wan make me know how she hate her step dad grin, guy you jusss funny anyhow grin

All is well, nah their backyard you dey live ? wink
Re: This Is The Person I Love So Much by Deicide: 6:17pm On Jan 04, 2021
If I remember correctly you made a thread saying you can hardly fall in love. If that's the Case how did your son come about? Abi Na Holy spirit give you belle?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Person I Love So Much by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 04, 2021
I Love My Family.
Re: This Is The Person I Love So Much by crazyclown(m): 6:47pm On Jan 04, 2021
BaddieFreak:

So u don't love me?
Re: This Is The Person I Love So Much by x123xlolls(m): 8:52pm On Jan 04, 2021
You said You can never fall in love pa?

see the pic attached

1 Like

Re: This Is The Person I Love So Much by BaddieFreak(f): 10:27pm On Jan 04, 2021
Henrywalker:
It's always Me, I & Myself. tongue

Good for you
Re: This Is The Person I Love So Much by BaddieFreak(f): 10:27pm On Jan 04, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:
Mom nd myself

What about Dad?
Re: This Is The Person I Love So Much by BaddieFreak(f): 10:28pm On Jan 04, 2021
Truvel:
I Love My Family.
Wonderful. May God guide and bless your family
Re: This Is The Person I Love So Much by hashtagged(m): 10:32pm On Jan 04, 2021
BaddieFreak:

Baddie what of me You dont love me again?. By the way i need ps5 as a new year gift
Re: This Is The Person I Love So Much by BaddieFreak(f): 10:47pm On Jan 04, 2021
hashtagged:

Baddie what of me You dont love me again?. By the way i need ps5 as a new year gift
Lol. I love you too with the love of Christ cheesy

Happy new year
Re: This Is The Person I Love So Much by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 04, 2021
BaddieFreak:

Wonderful. May God guide and bless your family
Amen. May God Guide & Bless Urs Too.
Re: This Is The Person I Love So Much by theFilmtric: 11:54pm On Jan 04, 2021
no entiendo mujeres de ahora Pendejo hija de la puta
theFilmtricsay
Re: This Is The Person I Love So Much by The5DME(m): 12:21am On Jan 05, 2021
theFilmtric:
no entiendo mujeres de ahora
Pendejo hija de la puta

theFilmtricsay
buena observación
Re: This Is The Person I Love So Much by BaddieFreak(f): 12:59am On Jan 05, 2021
Truvel:
Amen. May God Guide & Bless Urs Too.
Amen, thank you
Re: This Is The Person I Love So Much by Thinkherbell(f): 1:29am On Jan 05, 2021
Kapilta:
She's a baby mama, what do you expect? Na dem dey hate man pass, that man they so much love that they even had to 'fell' pregnant for buh yet have the audacity to dumb them. Na every other men go pay. Dem no dey fit admit say any man dey wey dem love, laye. You no see as she hate her step daddy so.

How can you love someone and yet dump them?

1 Like

Re: This Is The Person I Love So Much by crazyclown(m): 4:56am On Jan 05, 2021
BaddieFreak:

Hi wink
Re: This Is The Person I Love So Much by Nobody: 5:40am On Jan 05, 2021
I'm not shocked this one has a child, her breast has fallen like bathroom slippers.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Person I Love So Much by SILENTandSMART2: 8:19am On Jan 05, 2021
Thinkherbell:

How can you love someone and yet dump them?

Since you speak nothing but the truth angry

Who's in your profile picture ? undecided
Re: This Is The Person I Love So Much by SILENTandSMART2: 8:20am On Jan 05, 2021
Nonexistent:
I'm not shocked this one has a child, her breast has fallen like bathroom slippers.

Eleribuu people jussss plenty anyhow for nairaland grin

Hahahaha grin

You don see the level before ? grin

Hehehehehe grin
Re: This Is The Person I Love So Much by crazyclown(m): 8:25am On Jan 05, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

Eleribuu people jussss plenty anyhow for nairaland grin

Hahahaha grin

You don see the level before ? grin

Hehehehehe grin
My luv wink

(1) (Reply)

Will This Offer Tempt You? / The Best Nairaland's App That I Found Yesterday's Night. (pictures) / What Can I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.