Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,546 members, 7,843,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Beverly Osu's Househelp Mistakenly Consumes 'Herbs-Laced' Cookies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beverly Osu's Househelp Mistakenly Consumes 'Herbs-Laced' Cookies (1265 Views)

Beverly Osu And A Topless Lady At Calabar Carnival (Photo) / Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) / Beverly Osu Confesses To Lying About Her Age [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beverly Osu's Househelp Mistakenly Consumes 'Herbs-Laced' Cookies by NwekeUG(m): 4:55pm On Jan 05, 2021
Beverly Osu took to Instagram to reveal that her househelp consumed the ''herbs-laced'' cookies she kept in her fridge and she shared her househelp's experience with her followers, IgbereTV reports.

She wrote:

"Just got a phone call. I can’t even laugh. My house help ate one of the cookies in my fridge…You know the type with herbs…now homegirl is hot and cold …She says she is vibrating …Kia Beverly no go lee pesin mama… 2021 hasn’t even started yet."

She also shared a screenshot of her conversation about it and added:

"Always read before you eat."

https://igberetvnews.com/1377981/beverly-osus-househelp-mistakenly-consumes-herbs-laced-cookies/

Lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Beverly Osu's Househelp Mistakenly Consumes 'Herbs-Laced' Cookies by Kriss216: 4:57pm On Jan 05, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Beverly Osu's Househelp Mistakenly Consumes 'Herbs-Laced' Cookies by dawnomike(m): 5:17pm On Jan 05, 2021
Beverly is creative with her own herbs grin
Re: Beverly Osu's Househelp Mistakenly Consumes 'Herbs-Laced' Cookies by Righteousness2(m): 5:17pm On Jan 05, 2021
The World is getting funnier and Crazier as the days go by.

Soonest people will have the Happenings in their Families 24 hrs live on social media.

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu's Househelp Mistakenly Consumes 'Herbs-Laced' Cookies by Yuceeluv(f): 5:27pm On Jan 05, 2021
The only thing that concerns me here, is Beverly's outfit.

I want!!!

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu's Househelp Mistakenly Consumes 'Herbs-Laced' Cookies by Brown14: 6:04pm On Jan 05, 2021
remember back in school when a girl made beans with fresh weed and some guys ate from it. They slept from morning to the next morning. It wasn't funny.
Re: Beverly Osu's Househelp Mistakenly Consumes 'Herbs-Laced' Cookies by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 05, 2021
Drug addict....

Na until person die for ur house u go know say no be laughing matter.
Re: Beverly Osu's Househelp Mistakenly Consumes 'Herbs-Laced' Cookies by saheedbadmus(m): 7:50pm On Jan 05, 2021
Herbs ko herbs ni .. dat one na crack cookie... magbe magbe olo gbe..Omo oloja ..

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu's Househelp Mistakenly Consumes 'Herbs-Laced' Cookies by chiemmanuel(m): 7:59pm On Jan 05, 2021
I will try this one day,

(1) (Reply)

“someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother / Bbnaija Reunion Expose Unseen $€x Video Of Nengi & Kiddwaya In Toilet (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.