Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,950 members, 7,848,858 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:11 AM

She Said To Me '' I'm Done With You'' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said To Me '' I'm Done With You'' (2781 Views)

After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying / Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave / A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said To Me '' I'm Done With You'' by solocube: 6:52pm On Jan 05, 2021
Reflecting over that terrible and fateful Sunday night.I remember I just had a talk with my dad where we argued for a lengthy time over the match between man utd and arsenal.

It was exactly 9:08pm,she sent me a message that reads ''i'm done''.

Seeing this, I remembered my phone making that notification sound.

As at that time,I was eating that delicious and favorite meal of mine, fried rice and assorted chicken that took like all day to prepare..

I'm not I had taken more than 5 spoons when I decided to check what message notification it was.

Alas! It reads ''i'm done completely with you'' seeing this,spoon dropped off my hand, I suddenly began to feel this unrest within my stomach, at some point I was feeling nauseated.

I thought to myself,probably this isn't what I'm thinking, with a lot of mixed feelings within me, hoping it wasn't what I was thinking, I picked up my phone and put a call through to her.

Heart panting heavily and loudly, in such a way that could be heard,hands vibrating, legs shaking and sweating oozing out profusely. bimp bimp ,the phone kept ringing, first call she didn't pick up

Haha! Has it gotten to this point? At least let me know why you suddenly made this decision, I thought out loud.

Still in that state of dilemma, I put another call through to her,maybe she missed that call for real… second call,still no answer and the the third, the fourth, even the fifth…

Still no response.

By now it was beginning to dawn on me, although refusing to accept it, that this is becoming true.

Oh! How I wish,this is not true, how I wish it's all a dream and I could just snap out from

While still thinking, I got a WhatsApp beep, it was her.

''I said,I'm done with you, stop calling me. Enough of all of this, I can't cope anymore. We aren't compatible''

I dropped my phone,not knowing what to do or say,My head suddenly appeared bigger than my neck could hold, what a shock! I just couldn't believe this.

I decided to text her back, can you please let's talk first and settle things amicably, I'm sorry for whatever I might have done wrong. It won't happen again, but please let's iron this out.

But at this point, she seems resolute…

After what seems like ''forever'' she replied, what talk? See I can't cope with that ''wretched and broke life of yours''.

As soon as I saw this, tears welled up instantly and began to drop uncontrollably…

So this was it? This was the reason for your silence and withdrawal for some days...I was able to connect the dot

Prior to that time,I noticed her withdrawal, her silence and unusual behavior, and when I asked she said she just needed to be alone, She'll be fine, I should with her.

I thought to myself, this must one if those quiet moments of hers, she'll be fine and start relating well again…

Not knowing this would be fatal…

With those words still ringing in my head: ''I'm tired of your wretchedness''

For days, I couldn't eat and she blocked all my lines.

It took me about four weeks to eventually process and accept this new reality: ''she's gone for good''

And so I told myself, ''never again''

Never again will this happen to me. Never again will I become so helpless,pained and broke again.

I told myself, I'll do and give everything it takes,to come out of been broke and be rich…

Everything legally, I was ready.

I promised myself and gave myself a target…

And so I kept searching,I.kept looking, I jepy reaching out for opportunities.

I was ready to do all it takes, after a lot of diligent search, I paid for a course on copy writing, I immersed myself in the process and gave it my all.

I learnt a lot and I knew this was it, and so I began to apply the lessons, and in a short while, I began to see changes, sales began to rush in, recommendations were coming in and of course cash flow.

So I thought to myself, so it's really this simple(but not easy though) to start making real cash, why didn't I know this before now

Had I known this before now, I wouldn't have lost her.

''If you're broke and in relationship, chances are high that she will leave soon, probably sooner than expected.''

You say? She understands better…

So I also thought, until things changed.

If you're reading this and you're still broke,or having challenges making enough cash yet…

In order for your case not to be like mine, give it all it takes, make this money before you lose her.

Learn this high income skill;learn copy writing

And you know what?
After having this traumatic experience, I made up my mind,I'll help as many youth as possible not to fall victim of this experience because of their financial status by teaching them this high income skill…

And so I'm reopening another intensive and practical 14day class for those who are ready to increase their sales and income regardless of whatever you're selling…

This skill has changed my life,and I believe it should change yours…

If you're ready to come out of that broke lifestyle…

Click on this link below and grab the offer I have for you there
https://empireltd.com.ng/copy-writing-hacks

There's a unique and special offer that's valid for today only…

Solomon opeyemi
+2348164870942
Sales consultant
Direct response copywriter

3 Likes

Re: She Said To Me '' I'm Done With You'' by lathrowinger: 7:03pm On Jan 05, 2021
solocube:
Reflecting over that terrible and fateful Sunday night.I remember I just had a talk with my dad where we argued for a lengthy time over the match between man utd and arsenal.

It was exactly 9:08pm,she sent me a message that reads ''i'm done''.

Seeing this, I remembered my phone making that notification sound.

As at that time,I was eating that delicious and favorite meal of mine, fried rice and assorted chicken that took like all day to prepare..

I'm not I had taken more than 5 spoons when I decided to check what message notification it was.

Alas! It reads ''i'm done completely with you'' seeing this,spoon dropped off my hand, I suddenly began to feel this unrest within my stomach, at some point I was feeling nauseated.

I thought to myself,probably this isn't what I'm thinking, with a lot of mixed feelings within me, hoping it wasn't what I was thinking, I picked up my phone and put a call through to her.

Heart panting heavily and loudly, in such a way that could be heard,hands vibrating, legs shaking and sweating oozing out profusely. bimp bimp ,the phone kept ringing, first call she didn't pick up

Haha! Has it gotten to this point? At least let me know why you suddenly made this decision, I thought out loud.

Still in that state of dilemma, I put another call through to her,maybe she missed that call for real… second call,still no answer and the the third, the fourth, even the fifth…

Still no response.

By now it was beginning to dawn on me, although refusing to accept it, that this is becoming true.

Oh! How I wish,this is not true, how I wish it's all a dream and I could just snap out from

While still thinking, I got a WhatsApp beep, it was her.

''I said,I'm done with you, stop calling me. Enough of all of this, I can't cope anymore. We aren't compatible''

I dropped my phone,not knowing what to do or say,My head suddenly appeared bigger than my neck could hold, what a shock! I just couldn't believe this.

I decided to text her back, can you please let's talk first and settle things amicably, I'm sorry for whatever I might have done wrong. It won't happen again, but please let's iron this out.

But at this point, she seems resolute…

After what seems like ''forever'' she replied, what talk? See I can't cope with that ''wretched and broke life of yours''.

As soon as I saw this, tears welled up instantly and began to drop uncontrollably…

So this was it? This was the reason for your silence and withdrawal for some days...I was able to connect the dot

Prior to that time,I noticed her withdrawal, her silence and unusual behavior, and when I asked she said she just needed to be alone, She'll be fine, I should with her.

I thought to myself, this must one if those quiet moments of hers, she'll be fine and start relating well again…

Not knowing this would be fatal…

With those words still ringing in my head: ''I'm tired of your wretchedness''

For days, I couldn't eat and she blocked all my lines.

It took me about four weeks to eventually process and accept this new reality: ''she's gone for good''

And so I told myself, ''never again''

Never again will this happen to me. Never again will I become so helpless,pained and broke again.

I told myself, I'll do and give everything it takes,to come out of been broke and be rich…

Everything legally, I was ready.

I promised myself and gave myself a target…

And so I kept searching,I.kept looking, I jepy reaching out for opportunities.

I was ready to do all it takes, after a lot of diligent search, I paid for a course on copy writing, I immersed myself in the process and gave it my all.

I learnt a lot and I knew this was it, and so I began to apply the lessons, and in a short while, I began to see changes, sales began to rush in, recommendations were coming in and of course cash flow.

So I thought to myself, so it's really this simple(but not easy though) to start making real cash, why didn't I know this before now

Had I known this before now, I wouldn't have lost her.

''If you're broke and in relationship, chances are high that she will leave soon, probably sooner than expected.''

You say? She understands better…

So I also thought, until things changed.

If you're reading this and you're still broke,or having challenges making enough cash yet…

In order for your case not to be like mine, give it all it takes, make this money before you lose her.

Learn this high income skill;learn copy writing

And you know what?
After having this traumatic experience, I made up my mind,I'll help as many youth as possible not to fall victim of this experience because of their financial status by teaching them this high income skill…

And so I'm reopening another intensive and practical 14day class for those who are ready to increase their sales and income regardless of whatever you're selling…

This skill has changed my life,and I believe it should change yours…

If you're ready to come out of that broke lifestyle…

Click on this link below and grab the offer I have for you there

There's a unique and special offer that's valid for today only…

Solomon opeyemi
+2348164870942
Sales consultant

Sweet words shaaaaa tongue

1 Like

Re: She Said To Me '' I'm Done With You'' by ouzo1(m): 7:07pm On Jan 05, 2021
So this ur Susana story was wayo wayo to advertise ur hustle abi....Ogbeni respect ursef o

9 Likes

Re: She Said To Me '' I'm Done With You'' by Freelane33(m): 7:08pm On Jan 05, 2021
Lol
Re: She Said To Me '' I'm Done With You'' by Freelane33(m): 7:09pm On Jan 05, 2021
Lol ... as we don #ENDSARS make we #PATERNITYFRAUD too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Said To Me '' I'm Done With You'' by handsomeyitayo(m): 7:10pm On Jan 05, 2021
Bone those stupid ladies ..guy you better hustle .. forget those girls... even the money is there, that doesn't mean they won't Bleep another man..let her go jare...
Re: She Said To Me '' I'm Done With You'' by solocube: 9:15pm On Jan 06, 2021
It was a hot Saturday afternoon when my phone suddenly beeped. It was a WhatsApp notification. Of course,with the kind of work I do,it is normal to get tonnes of messages.

But there was something odd about this message,before I could say ''jack'' it was 9 long messages from just that contact…

Who's this? I thought
Why the constant disturbance…

So I decided to check? It was a Lady trying to ask for a financial assistance to cater for her dying mother who was in the hospital.

According to her,she mentioned that medical, it's hard for me to recollect presently, but it required she been operated on… And requires a lot of money…

In my mind,I questioned, why telling me all of this, but of course a part of me knew, she was short of cash…

Pay it now… I replied

Sir,there's no way I can raise the amount needed...she replied

How much are we talking about here?I asked
250k Sir…

250k? I asked to be sure

She continued, all I have been able to raise is 15k…

Why don't you reach out to friends and relatives? I enquired

I have, they are saying,they don't have.

Really?Nobody to help at such critical moment?

And I was told, I must make a deposit of at least 200k before they can begin any work on her, I have tried pleading with them but they seem resolute with the decision and I was told that she has to be operated on latest 72hrs or else she dies… she said

I was trying to figure out how she got my number, it was when I went through our chats, I realized she had once inquired about one of my copy-writing trainings but didn't follow through with the payment…

I then asked for clarity sake…

What exactly do you want me to do?

Sir, I need your with any amount to save her, she switched to voice note and I felt heavy with the heavy cry and sorrow with which she spoke.

But this is a wrong time for me….l don't have that kind of cash to spare.

I then thought, what if this is all a lie and one of those scammers…

How do I know this is true… I need proofs…

She then sent me a pics of her and her mother and doctor's report.

I gave a deep sigh.

I'll see what I can do to help, check back in 24hrs, but I can guarantee you anything for now…

Please sir, whatever way you can help with,would be appreciated, she replied…

So I came up with an idea

This is what I can do to help…

I packaged one of my digital product, ''how to build a professional web,blog,sales page without writing a line of code'', designed it's sales copy and ran the ads for 10k bonus price, within 24hrs I got 12 sales from the ads, reached out to some of my friends and promoted it on my WhatsApp status with a tagline that this money will be used specifically to raise money to save a life…

People did well to respond as well, and I was able to get her 207k in 24hrs

I sent it to her,prayed and hoped it would all turn out fine

Thankfully, the operation was successful and she regained her strength within few days…

So I thought to myself,isn't this how we lost many souls because the family members couldn't raise money to take care of their loved ones?

Many cases would never have led to death,if proper medical attention was given… But this is also dependent on you having cash to do so…

See,there are so many uncertainties in this life…

Anything can happen anytime…

Your mum can suddenly develop a chronic health condition that will require tonnes of cash to sort out

Your sister can suddenly fall sick and need a kidney transplant…

When this things happen, or things that could be easily handled with cash arise, how do you foot it when you're ''broke''

You put yourself at a disadvantage by been ''broke''

In a country where lives aren't valued, been broke is an additional ''hell of living''

Break free from poverty.
Break free from that broke lifestyle

Prepare yourself for those uncertainties…

Make money,give it all it takes , learn a high income skill like copy writing.

If not for yourself, do it for your loved ones, do it for your children, for you bar, for your boo…

Give it all it takes now, and prepare for the storm and rain…

They'll come, but in different forms to different persons.

And this is one reason why I'm a strong advocate of financial freedom, of financial independence

That's why advocate for a high income skill like copy writing

And this is one reason I take classes on it, just to help your 10x your sales regardless of whatever you sell…

It's a must skill to learn in this year 2021.

So,if you're thinking of shielding yourself and learning this skill

Click the link above, or reach out to me on call/WhatsApp
+2348164870942

Learnt something tangible?

Solomon opeyemi
+2348164870942
Sales consultant
Re: She Said To Me '' I'm Done With You'' by BaddieFreak(f): 10:32pm On Jan 06, 2021
Just tell us that you want to advertise your hustle, shikena
Re: She Said To Me '' I'm Done With You'' by cosmos2000(m): 5:32am On Jan 07, 2021
BaddieFreak:
Just tell us that you want to advertise your hustle, shikena

I was already engrossed with the story before the yeye boyfriend start to the turn yeye marketer..
Re: She Said To Me '' I'm Done With You'' by solocube: 10:12pm On Jan 08, 2021
She walked into my room naked and I couldn't help it...

Well,not completely, but half naked

She had just this wrapper on her

What the hell?

She came knocking at my door,

And so I thought that must be the friend I'm expecting

Lo and behold, it was this neighbour of mine that moved in 2weeks ago

Oh my God,

I've known her to be very beautiful, but who am I to ask her out? How much I get

But this fateful,she came knocking just with a wrapper...

Oh Jesus, I couldn't help it...

My testosterone was activated, every hormone was set in motion

As soon as I opened the door and saw her, it was difficult to concentrate,

I suddenly was short of what to say...

Oh luckily, I managed to say something...

Why are you here? Is there anything you want to help you with?

Oh yes!

There's something I need you to help me with...

Do you promise to do so...

Absolutely yes! Anything whatsoever

Little did I know I just trapped myself by my words...

And so she said;

Don't you think I should come in so we can have a nice time together?

Yeee!!!

Thoughts rolled through my mind in just a split seconds...

Oh, what an offer , that kind of devil's offer that Eve couldn't resist...

Did God really tell you not to eat anything from the garden? For in the day you do, you shall be like the Almighty...

Oh ma God

I imagined immediately, the fwesh bwess, the sweet red sea,

Why in the world, would I want to lose this opportunity....

I couldn't help it

Stop reading...

I did this to drive a point to you, that the most important thing that makes your sales copy irresistible is that ''Irresistible offer'' you insert into it...

It is what will set the imagination of your clients in motion where they begin to see how much they need to grab their copy of your product immediately...

It is what puts your customers on fire until they make purchase...

To bring in massive sales, Your first and Most important job is to create that ''irresistible offer''

Once this is done, then you happily welcome in the massive sales and cash...

In my upcoming class, you'll learn how to create this irresistible offers...

Learnt something?

Solomon opeyemi
+2348164870942
Re: She Said To Me '' I'm Done With You'' by iLegendd(m): 12:52am On Jan 09, 2021
You tried. I enjoyed the part of the story I read.
Re: She Said To Me '' I'm Done With You'' by solocube: 10:11pm On Jan 11, 2021
solocube:

What the hell?

Oh my God,

I've known her to be very beautiful, but who am I to ask her out? How much I get

Oh yes!

And so she said;

Yeee!!!

Did God really tell you not to eat anything from the garden? For in the day you do, you shall be like the Almighty...

Oh ma God

I couldn't help it

Stop reading...

I did this to drive a point to you, that the most important thing that makes your sales copy irresistible is that ''Irresistible offer'' you insert into it...

It is what will set the imagination of your clients in motion where they begin to see how much they need to grab their copy of your product immediately...

To bring in massive sales, Your first and Most important job is to create that ''irresistible offer''

Learnt something?

Solomon opeyemi
+2348164870942

[/b]How to become a master of female orgasm[b]
How do you get really Hot and available all day for you?

How do you make her really desire your ''rod'' to part her red sea?

This is going to be a series as I can't finish it all in a post...

So watch out

So are you ready for this?

OK now

1) Sext her throughout the day:

Arousing that chick shouldn't simply start in the bedroom.

That will only make it mechanical, non pleasurable, just simply sex.

Send her texts, WhatsApp messages even if you're in the same room, it makes you appear romantic and makes her Hot

Things like, You're just so hot, if not because we are in the midst of people, I feel ''unearthing'' you now

Things like, I've been imagining those sexy curves of yours, I seem not to be able to concentrate as I keep visualizing the wonders of your curves, I'll really love to come in to your empire

O boi, just spice am up,

No go dey do like Motorola...

Make her begin dey imagine the roller coaster herself

Shey you grab?

2) Gentle caressing: Don't rush it...

There are some weak points, that breaks down her wall of defences,
Simple caressing of her ears,it has to be gentle, as if a tiny rat was passing through

You could also move your toe gently up her legs,

Soft caressing of that curves, be creative oga

3) Take your time removing articles of clothing

You could just gently begin to lose her clothing, you're still arousing her, so don't be in a hurry

You can then focus on the new revealed part, then softly to her bra, you can softly link her nipples to make her intensely Hot...

Most girls find it difficult to resist been Hot at that spot...

Arousing her isn't a sprint, it's a marathon

Shey you get the gist...

Stay tuned for my next post for more

Solomon opeyemi
Re: She Said To Me '' I'm Done With You'' by solocube: 10:14pm On Jan 11, 2021
solocube:

What the hell?

Oh my God,

Oh yes!

And so she said;

Yeee!!!

Oh ma God

I couldn't help it

Stop reading...

Learnt something?

Solomon opeyemi
+2348164870942

So watch out

OK now

Send her texts, WhatsApp messages even if you're in the same room, it makes you appear romantic and makes her Hot

Things like, You're just so hot, if not because we are in the midst of people, I feel ''unearthing'' you now

Things like, I've been imagining those sexy curves of yours, I seem not to be able to concentrate as I keep visualizing the wonders of your curves, I'll really love to come in to your empire

O boi, just spice am up,

Shey you grab?

Simple caressing of her ears,it has to be gentle, as if a tiny rat was passing through

You could just gently begin to lose her clothing, you're still arousing her, so don't be in a hurry

You can then focus on the new revealed part, then softly to her bra, you can softly link her nipples to make her intensely Hot...

Shey you get the gist...

Solomon opeyemi
Re: She Said To Me '' I'm Done With You'' by Nazgul: 10:29pm On Jan 11, 2021
lathrowinger:

Sweet words shaaaaa tongue
Did you have to quote the whole post just to write this. angry

1 Like

Re: She Said To Me '' I'm Done With You'' by solocube: 9:40pm On Jan 15, 2021
solocube:

So watch out

OK now

O boi, just spice am up,

Shey you grab?

Shey you get the gist...

Solomon opeyemi

[/b]How to be a master of female orgasm[b]

We continue from where we left off

cool kissing

As common as it sounds,it's very effective in servicing the erotic desire in her...

Don't forget what got you here in the first place.

“Women sometimes get their greatest erotic pleasure from frequent, passionate kissing,”

Don't just limit the kissing to the mouth alone, go all round, explore all of the paradise....

See her reactions... Check to see which part the moans becomes evident...

Then focus.

9)Focus on quality, not quantity

Improve the quality of pre-intimacy and she’ll never again bug you about the quantity.

Don't act as if,all you want is the sex...

She'll notice and take time before getting Hot

If you like how her calves feel, stroke them in appreciation. If you like her butt, kiss it.

Just keep kissing everything kissable...

Shey you catch the flow?

To be continued

Solomon opeyemi
Re: She Said To Me '' I'm Done With You'' by solocube: 2:44am On Jan 24, 2021
solocube:

[/b]How to be a master of female orgasm[b

9.) Vagina caressing

Use your thumb and forefinger to massage the v origin working your way up and down.

Or, you could use all of your fingers and your palm, “smoosh” the v origin together, almost like you’re (gently!) kneading dough

Quietly make her super duper Hot with those warm hands around her promise land...

That warmness could be a very quick trigger, then insert shocked

10 use of ice cubes...

Ice cubes or as an alternative, massage oil are a fun and easy way to turn up the trigger...

Hold an ice cube between your teeth and draw it down her body...

That alone becomes to hard to resist for her.

The moans begins to start, and then gradually her desire for penetration is suddenly heightened.

At that point, she'll beg for it cheesy

Shey you flow?

Solomon opeyemi
Re: She Said To Me '' I'm Done With You'' by Nobody: 3:43am On Jan 24, 2021
probably a guy with more better prospects or steady job has signified interest in her hence the reason for her cutting u off
at least u can use this now to focus on ur hustle if u working or ur school if u a student
u shouldnt be doing serious relationship wen u still trying to make ends meet cos most times na complete waste of tim
I see a lot of young ladies on social media claiming single and always talking of looking for a serious man to settle down with
most of them have boyfriends but they claim single cos their boyfriends are not serious
op take am as one of those things and just move on
Re: She Said To Me '' I'm Done With You'' by fireback: 8:33am On Jan 24, 2021
my advice to the guys... Don't fall in love, Fall in MONEY and love will fall on you.
Re: She Said To Me '' I'm Done With You'' by solocube: 4:59am On Jan 26, 2021
[quote author=solocube post=98378691][/quote]

[/b]''How to turn her on with dirty talklines''[b]

Dirty talk is something that many women get very turned on by. You can have a nice erotic talk with your special girl and get her in the mood,

And not just in the mood,but for her to beg for you to penetrate her

Like the saying that goes thus:

''Men are mover by what they see,while women by what they hear''

These holds true, and that's why choosing the right words matter, as a wrong use of word can crush off any erotic desire and even breed hatred

But like always, I got you covered

1.) "I can't wait for you to be all mine tonight."

You could just simply send this in form of a text message, maybe while you're not together...

Chatting while even together can be more erotic also

Telling her that you can't wait to get her alone shows her that your mind is on what is going to happen later when you are alone and able to enjoy each other’s sexual company..

Her mind immediately is made to imagine things and suddenly her hormones are set in motion and begins to make her badly erotic

Start with this phrase and work her out for a deep orgasm...

N.B: This is an extract of my book titled [/b]''60seconds seduction secrets''[b]

You can place your order by chatting or calling up

+2348164870942

This book will be released on Friday, but you can also pre order at a 50% discount

Now oya go crush that dream girl

One luv

To be continued...
Re: She Said To Me '' I'm Done With You'' by solocube: 10:56pm On Jan 26, 2021
solocube:

[/b]''How to turn her on with dirty talklines''[b]

[/b]How to turn her on with dirty and irresistible talk lines[b]

We continue from where we stopped

"You're so sexy that it's hard to believe you're mine sometimes." I'm just soooo lucky to have you.

Saying these words out of the blues, will even make it more romantic and seductive to her...

You could simply just keep gazing at her, until she takes notice to ask, why are you staring at me that way...

Then with a face that means it, reply her...

''I just keep wondering at how gorgeously sexy you are and how lucky I am to have you''

Dirty talk sometes does not have to necessarily mean naughty talk,

At times, simple talks do the magic the most

Talks as simple as telling her that you still feel privileged to ever meet a very gorgeous looking lady as sexy as she is will make her feel fantastic, can turn a girl on and can be the most basic form of dirty talk.

So,learn it

The goal of dirty talk with her is to let her know that tonight you're going to love her body and soul; that tonight you're going to turn the girl on and let her know that all you want is her.

Shey you dey get the flow?

This is also an excerpt of my book titled [/b]''The 60seconds seduction secrets''[b]

Order yours via calling or chatting on WhatsApp on
+2348164870942

Solomon opeyemi

So many things to say

But to be continued...
Re: She Said To Me '' I'm Done With You'' by solocube: 8:47pm On Jan 30, 2021
[quote author=solocube post=98476743][/quote]

[/b]How to make beautiful ladies fall in love with you in 7days even if all you earn is 30k monthly[b]

Attention To All Single Men

In just 2 minutes, I'll be laying at your very feet, the irresistible ways in which you can make pretty girl,come chasing after in 7days

You doubt the possibility?

Just stay with me...

This will be one of the very best ''read'' for you this year

I did a lot of research to discover the SECRETs.

After trying it oit and seeing how it works, I decided to share with 10 of my friends who also have their desired girl now

Well, I thought, if this could work for me and 10 of my friends, then it'll work for you

And that's why you shouldn't miss any part of this...

'cos you will begin to attract beautiful lady even if what you're earning is 30k monthly.

Just imagine this scenario for a second

A scenario where you can attract many beautiful ladies, even if you are not rich and make them fall in love with you.

Are you imagining it?

How would you feel?

Good right!

That's how you are going to feel when you discover the SECRETs.

So, let's get this rolling:

Here are the 7 Proven Steps to make beautiful ladies fall in love with you and start chasing you around even from today

==========================

Step #1
Really,

Do you think I want to tell you the steps on how to make beautiful ladies fall in love with you....

Lol �

Wetin concern me.

All I want you to see is, when you know how to use your words effectively,

...you can command every action you want people to take.

Imagine I'm selling a product on how to make beautiful ladies fall in love with you.

I know I'm going to command a lot of sales.

I say make I sell small today,after all the value I dey give...

Abi,money matter na

You'll learning how to work in people's emotion and get them to read everything you have to say until they finally buy in my forthcoming copy writing class that begins on Monday

Registered yet?

Learn:

- How to write copies no man can resist

Perhaps you're struggling to sell your products?

*Let me write a powerful sales copy for you that will pull in massive sales and increase your profit.*

DM me let's talk how I can help you increase your sales using written power words.

And by the way...

I'll be launching my powerful book '' 60seconds seductive secret''

In this book, you'll learn how to get a lady even in 60seconds

Anticipate

I copywriter
I write persuasive sales copy
I design highly converting fb and IG advert
I design money coughing sales page

I am Solomon opeyemi
Call/chat on

+2348164870942

Happy weekend
Re: She Said To Me '' I'm Done With You'' by solocube: 2:19am On Feb 06, 2021
[quote author=solocube post=98590395]

[/b]Discover The Powerful "60-Second" Seduction Secrets to Attract,Seduce And Make Her Hot From The Moment She Sees YOU[b]

Finally...

The long awaited book I promise you is finally out...

Would you love to know:

¶ How to start attracting her from across the room, even before you say a single word to her!

¶ How to turn her up easily and get her super Hot ''to do the do''

¶How to become a master of female orgasms, and get her addicted to you only

¶ How to "look" at her so you can convey interest without giving off a desperate, Hot, or even a "newbie" vibe. (She will be drawn in without realizing why!)

¶ How to get her to loosen up, drop her guard, and come out to "play"...and do it all with one simple technique!

¶ How to get her thinking dirty thoughts about you

¶ How to use text messages to get beautiful women into bed

Then all of this is well explained in my new book

Inside this book,you'll be learning;

1. How To Turn A Girl On With Your Touch and make super Hot

2. What To Do Before You Kiss A Girl even if you're meeting her for the first time

3.How To Kiss A Girl you've been eyeing for a while

4 Dirty Talk lines To Say To A Girl To Get Her Turned On

5.How To Turn Her On Through Chats/Sms

6.How To Get A Girl Crazy For You In Bed

Yes,you also get as bonuses...

Two other related books

Click the link below,to get you're

http://empireltd.com.ng/60seconds

Or chat up in WhatsApp on +2348164870942

Click the link to get yours

Re: She Said To Me '' I'm Done With You'' by solocube: 6:03am On Feb 08, 2021
[quote author=solocube post=98786930][/quote]

[/b]!!Attention To All Single Ladies ‼️[b]

What Every Single Ladies Ought To Know Before You Date A guy
==================================

Dear single lady,

If you're ever planning to date or you just started not more than a month old...

I suggest you pay attention to what I'm about to say.

It'll save you a lot of heartbreaks and cries

I'm about to reveal to you, How to know if he's really in love with you and ready to marry you as a legitimate wife or just playing you...

Avoiding playboys for single ladies can be hard and most ladies don't know how to go about it.

That he buys you stuffs and spends on you doesn't mean,he's serious about you...

He's just making you one of his [/b]toys[b]

That's why you have to pay close attention to what I have to say

2 weeks ago, I was in a bus and a guy was sitting beside me.

All of a sudden, his phone rang I don't know who called him.

He answered the call, I think after they exchanged greetings.

The guy said, Becky, I told you to stop calling me. I'm currently in a meeting...

Bus meeting?

I thought to myself

I told you I will call you anytime I'm done

Or better still,anytime I wanna to see you

He continued, you can't have my 100% Attention. Don't you know I have other things doing

In short don't ever call me again...

I'm tired of you,get out of my life

He ended the call.

I was just feeling for the girl "becky"

Imagine how she would feel..hmmm

He was done with her, after gratifying his desire
Bad right?

I don't want you to feel that way.

That's why I will reveal to you what you ought to know before dating a guy

Here are the things you must know before you date a guy.
=============================

If you have been reading this message to this point.

Good for you.

I didn't actually have anything to say about dating a guy.

Lol �

What I want you to know is

Do you know that my much talked about book [/b]on how to get her Hot for you[b] is out?

Head over to

To get your own copy

+2348164870942

I copywrite
I write persuasive sales copy
I design compelling sales page
I run highly converting ads

Your best plug always

Head over to

To order yours now
Re: She Said To Me '' I'm Done With You'' by mosdii(m): 7:23am On Feb 08, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
Re: She Said To Me '' I'm Done With You'' by solocube: 5:39pm On Feb 16, 2021
[/b]How To Kiss A Girl AND GET HER TURNED ON[b]

kissing a girl doesn't have to be an arduous task , in fact it should be one of the easiest things to do,

And knowing how to make it super Hot,is a job for the initiates

Truth be told, you can always make a girl kiss you and go weird and Hot for you even if you're meeting her for the very first time

It's not hard, all you need is to know what and what not to do

There are varieties of ways to go about this,

1.Set Her Up For It

If it seems to you that a kiss may scare her, try first to touch her lips lightly.

Slowly hold her hand over your lips and kiss the hand very lightly.

It is a very long tradition, and
many girls find this gesture very sweet.

Kiss her cheek.

Do not be embarrassed or kiss her as if it were a relative. Lightly touch her
cheek with your lips.

And if you're brave, you can try to kiss her near the lips or ear.

To read more of it...

Go here

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Date A Man My Dogs Do Not Approve Of – Dj Cuppy / Married Woman Warns Facebook Lady To Stay Away From Her Husband (picture) / How To Tell A Girl That She Smells Down There?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.