Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

How's Life In Osogbo - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How's Life In Osogbo (2512 Views)

The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State / JTF Vehicle Crashes Into Bus In Osogbo While Chasing Yahoo Boys, Scores Injured / Hit-and-run Driver Crushes Woman To Death In Osogbo - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How's Life In Osogbo by Cashsteady(m): 9:22am On Jan 06, 2021
Good morning peeps pls I'm planning on relocating to osogbo have heard so many things about the city.. the stable electricity, good roads and many more..
I need someone to tell me more about the city.. thank you
Re: How's Life In Osogbo by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:24am On Jan 06, 2021
Cashsteady:
Good morning peeps pls I'm planning on relocating to osogbo have heard so many things about the city.. the stable electricity, good roads and many more..
all u hear is true but good job scarce

4 Likes

Re: How's Life In Osogbo by parkervero(m): 9:27am On Jan 06, 2021
Cashsteady:

If your job is online you might consider the place otherwise stay in IB, Lag, PH

4 Likes

Re: How's Life In Osogbo by illicit(m): 9:38am On Jan 06, 2021
I know about electricity....
And it's not distant to other big cities in South west
Re: How's Life In Osogbo by bottlewater1(m): 9:46am On Jan 06, 2021
illicit:
I know about electricity....
And it's not distant to other big cities in South west
big cities like ?
Re: How's Life In Osogbo by illicit(m): 9:49am On Jan 06, 2021
bottlewater1:

big cities like ?
Big and small ones like
Lagos, Ibadan, Ede, Ife, Ilesha, Akure, Ado not much farther to Ilorin
Re: How's Life In Osogbo by officialsaw01(m): 9:58am On Jan 06, 2021
You're 100% correct sir.
I currently stay in Osogbo after spending more than a decade in Lagos and i can tell you for free that Osogbo is one of the few best cities to live and raise a family in Nigeria.
1. Good Road Network
2. Relative Peace
3. Cheap Foodstuffs
4. Cheap And Accessible Transport System (no matter how far the place you're going to with a bus within the city you can't spend more than #100)
5. Good And Kind Hearted People
6. Less Pollution
7. Less Traffic and many more.
Don't be surprised that someone who earns 50k in Osogbo may be better off than a Lagos based who earns 100k.
The only problem i see here is lack of gainful employment but trust me, if you have a biz that thrives here my brother you will be feeling like a king.

5 Likes

Re: How's Life In Osogbo by Teimh: 2:38pm On Jan 28, 2021
I am also looking at moving to osogbo. I'm only a little concerned with this Job issue. What idea of jobs are available? I like that the place is peaceful and there is low cost of living.

Also, please I need help me with getting accommodation? maybe agent's number or so?

lastly, how much is osogbo to Iwo?
officialsaw01:
You're 100% correct sir.
I currently stay in Osogbo after spending more than a decade in Lagos and i can tell you for free that Osogbo is one of the few best city to live and raise a family in Nigeria.
1. Good Road Network
2. Relative Peace
3. Cheap Foodstuffs
4. Cheap And Accessible Transport System (no matter how far the place you're going to with a bus within the city you can't spend more than #100)
6. Less Pollution
Don't be surprised that someone who earns 50k in Osogbo may be better off than a Lagos based who earns 100k.
The only problem i see here is lack of gainful employment but trust me, if you have a biz that thrives here my brother you will be feeling like a king.
I am also looking at moving to osogbo. I'm only a little concerned with this Job issue. What idea of jobs are available? I like that the place is peaceful and there is low cost of living.

Also, please I need help with getting accommodation? maybe agent's number or so?

lastly, how much is osogbo to Iwo?
Re: How's Life In Osogbo by seunny4lif(m): 3:23pm On Jan 28, 2021
The place is even better than Akure
Things are cheap in Osogbo, if you have going for business or fed government then no problem.

1 Like

Re: How's Life In Osogbo by officialsaw01(m): 7:18am On Jan 29, 2021
Hello Teimh
Trust me bro the only available job here and indeed Nigeria is Teaching and the now popular POS biz. However, if you can start up any business venture or handiwork here and again in any part of Naija sonner or later you will achieve success.
This is an Agent's no: 08067888732, he helped my friend got one last yr.
I currently don't know the cost of Osogbo to Iwo cus i've never been there b4, but i knw Ibadan which is farther away from Osogbo is #600-800.
Re: How's Life In Osogbo by mrsage(m): 6:14pm On Jan 29, 2021
Osogbo is nice and peaceful.

However it's not so vibrant in terms of job opportunities.

If you have some cash and business sense I suggest you set up a business. Labor is cheap and electricity is readily available.

3 Likes

Re: How's Life In Osogbo by Teimh: 8:55pm On Jan 29, 2021
officialsaw01:
Hello Teimh
Trust me bro the only available job here and indeed Nigeria is Teaching and the now popular POS biz. However, if you can start up any business venture or handiwork here and again in any part of Naija sonner or later you will achieve success.
This is an Agent's no: 08067888732, he helped my friend got one last yr.
I currently don't know the cost of Osogbo to Iwo cus i've never been there b4, but i knw Ibadan which is farther away from Osogbo is #600-800.

Thank you very much for your help. I will try to contact the agent.

Any idea how much transport is from osogbo to Lagos ?

please ideas of the best area to stay in osogbo? with good electricity
Re: How's Life In Osogbo by sapoyoro(m): 9:04pm On Jan 29, 2021
Teimh:

electricity is good everywhere in osogbo...you can live anywhere apart from the oldest part of the town like isale osun..also depends on budget but accommodation is very affordable.
Re: How's Life In Osogbo by DRscience(f): 1:28pm On Feb 01, 2021
A shawarma boy/girl who is skilled in shawarma making is needed in osogbo for immediate employment. Send a WhatsApp message to 08067935070 for further details.
Re: How's Life In Osogbo by cletz991(m): 1:30pm On Feb 01, 2021
cryterrible!!!

Fulani are finishing them

Never be there though grin
Re: How's Life In Osogbo by officialsaw01(m): 5:16pm On Feb 01, 2021
Teimh:

Osogbo to Lagos in this covid-19 era from the garage is #2500, and #1800 to #2000 from 'road pickers' (solle)
Plus, electrictity is fairly good virtually in every part of Osogbo. But I will ask people around for the best place and get back to u sir.
Re: How's Life In Osogbo by samueloduoye(m): 6:05pm On Apr 21, 2021
How about internet? How good is internet in Osogbo please?
Re: How's Life In Osogbo by mrsage(m): 6:22am On Apr 22, 2021
samueloduoye:
How about internet? How good is internet in Osogbo please?

MTN is the preferred network in Osogbo. Get an MTN modem. Works fine.

Glo is fine in some places too.

2 Likes

Re: How's Life In Osogbo by Whois(m): 4:50pm On Apr 22, 2021
Cheap food, good road network, cheap transport, stable light. Oshogbo is a blessed land kiss
Re: How's Life In Osogbo by samueloduoye(m): 8:38pm On Apr 23, 2021
Great! Thank you!

mrsage:

MTN is the preferred network in Osogbo. Get an MTN modem. Works fine.

Glo is fine in some places too.
Re: How's Life In Osogbo by rainlover(m): 10:29am On Aug 15, 2021
officialsaw01:
You're 100% correct sir.
I currently stay in Osogbo after spending more than a decade in Lagos and i can tell you for free that Osogbo is one of the few best city to live and raise a family in Nigeria.
1. Good Road Network
2. Relative Peace
3. Cheap Foodstuffs
6. Less Pollution

Hello Sir! Pls can I have your contact? I moving to OSHOGBO next month, but I'm searching to get accommodation. My number is my signature
Re: How's Life In Osogbo by officialsaw01(m): 1:19pm On Aug 15, 2021
wink
Re: How's Life In Osogbo by officialsaw01(m): 2:41pm On Aug 15, 2021
rainlover:

Hello Sir! Pls can I have your contact? I moving to OSHOGBO next month, but I'm searching to get accommodation. My number is my signature

Oh!!! we will loue to have you here. But for the accomodation, i'm sorry! i'm currently not in , i would have loved to help you on that.

(1) (Reply)

Us Visa Interview Appointment-urgent Advice Needed, Pls. / Check Out This Pink Lake In Senegal. (Photos) / Which Of These 4 Contries Is The Best??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.