Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,333 members, 7,811,974 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage (392 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage by sogud(m): 11:02am On Jan 06, 2021
I was wondering n thinking, despite d money n wealth some guys hv, stil yet dey re nt ready for marriage even though dey re 30yrs above........I came to a conclusion dat, if d wealthy n rich guys re nt ready to get married, can dey start sponsoring d poor guys dat re ready to get married

1 Like

Re: Marriage by stupidmod2: 11:09am On Jan 06, 2021
simple no guy wants liability anymore, how can u b dating a girl and all y b doing is spending daily, even when shes working she doesn't contribute, now u barely can see a girl with one bf and if u meet a girl without a bf her attitude wont let u get close to her.

so marriage no b must n if it must happen it should bring peace of mind, not double stress.

1 Like

Re: Marriage by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:35am On Jan 06, 2021
sogud:
I was wondering n thinking, despite d money n wealth some guys hv, stil yet dey re nt ready for marriage even though dey re 30yrs above........I came to a conclusion dat, if d wealthy n rich guys re nt ready to get married, can dey start sponsoring d poor guys dat re ready to get married
WHEN U R BEAUTIFUL, U W0NT KN0W WHO LOVES U 4 REAL BUT IF U R POOR U WUD KN0W WHO LOVES U FOR REAL
Re: Marriage by yomi007k(m): 5:34pm On Jan 06, 2021
sogud:

After serving the rich guy for 7 years , he will sponsor your wedding
Re: Marriage by Yusufisraelj(m): 5:44pm On Jan 06, 2021
sogud:

Base on what Oga! LWKMD

Oh my my, ribs day pain me, this guy you funny.
Re: Marriage by Yusufisraelj(m): 5:53pm On Jan 06, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
WHEN U R BEAUTIFUL, U W0NT KN0W WHO LOVES U 4 REAL BUT IF U R POOR U WUD KN0W WHO LOVES U FOR REAL

My guy my lecturer told me this statement during our final year, can still remember the entire scene. But you see truth is progressive, THERE is a way to know if a lady loves you for real when you have all the money in the world.

Bkos from this quote, How comes Bill and Melinda Gates love each other.

If you date a lady for 8 months and do that which you need to do, guy you suppose see something except na Bleep mate, or love way no day seek growth I.E the guy and lady just day date and No day improve themselves mentally and career wise

1 Like

Re: Marriage by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:03pm On Jan 06, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

My guy my lecturer told me this statement during our final year, can still remember the entire scene. But you see truth is progressive, THERE is a way to know if a lady loves you for real when you have all the money in the world.

Bkos from this quote, How comes Bill and Melinda Gates love each other.

If you date a lady for 8 months and do that which you need to do, guy you suppose see something except na Bleep mate, or love way no day seek growth I.E the guy and lady just day date and No day improve themselves mentally and career wise
rich marry rich. . Bussiness . .bill gates example is business. They hardly have time for themselves talkless of their marriage. Take kanye and other celeb marriage for example. . Their excuse is always absurd. Its rare to c real love when u r beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Marriage by sogud(m): 8:04pm On Jan 06, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Base on what Oga! LWKMD
Oh my my, ribs day pain me, this guy you funny.

am nt funy oo...am saying my mind.....me i nid money to do wedding like dis
Re: Marriage by sogud(m): 8:08pm On Jan 06, 2021
I wish i cn ve my way to go to Canada.....I won't tink twice
Re: Marriage by Offpoint1: 8:08pm On Jan 06, 2021
I'm willing to sponsor any guy here who's ready to get married.
Re: Marriage by IndustryEight: 8:19pm On Jan 06, 2021
cheesy
You ask why Jesus no marry? E get Wetin him bin dey avoid my guy.
No be my mouth you go hear am.
Re: Marriage by Agboki: 8:46pm On Jan 06, 2021
[quote author=sogud post=97773287]I was wondering n thinking, despite d money n wealth some guys hv, stil yet dey re nt ready for marriage even though dey re 30yrs above........I came to a conclusion dat, if d wealthy n rich guys re nt ready to get married, can dey start sponsoring d poor guys dat re ready to get married[/quote

yeye dey smell bt d truth bsay rich and poor now dey fear marriage,my family don tell me say if i don swear say i no wan marry make i bring pikin 4 dem.
Re: Marriage by sogud(m): 9:23am On Jan 07, 2021
Offpoint1:
I'm willing to sponsor any guy here who's ready to get married.

Am ready oo.....oya sponsor me

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Stop Myself From Missing And Loving My Ex? / Discover How To Make Beautiful Women Fall In Love With You In 7days / You're The Cause Of This. Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.