Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,291 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Different Between Lexus Rx 400h & Rx 330 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Different Between Lexus Rx 400h & Rx 330 (2238 Views)

Advise Needed Urgently Between Lexus ES 350 Vs Hyundai Sonata / Between Lexus ES330 03-06 And Camry 08-10 / Which Should I Go For Between Lexus RX 350 & ES 350 Both 2007 Model? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Different Between Lexus Rx 400h & Rx 330 by Horbar1: 5:06pm On Jan 06, 2021
Good day experts in the house, pls I need your expertise opinion on this. What's the different between Lexus Rx 400h and Rx 330 ?

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Different Between Lexus Rx 400h & Rx 330 by alphaNomega: 5:09pm On Jan 06, 2021
One has a hybrid system the other does not.

400h = hybrid
330 = V6, no hybrid
Re: Different Between Lexus Rx 400h & Rx 330 by CHIMCO(m): 5:17pm On Jan 06, 2021
alphaNomega:
One has a hybrid system the other does not.

400h = hybrid
330 = V6, no hybrid

Please what is the difference between Hybrid Cars and others?
Re: Different Between Lexus Rx 400h & Rx 330 by Horbar1: 5:26pm On Jan 06, 2021
CHIMCO:

Please what is the difference between Hybrid Cars and others?
Thanks for your response. Pls if I may ask what's the difference between the hybrid and V6. Which one is better in terms of maintenance, ruggedness, fuel consumption ?
Re: Different Between Lexus Rx 400h & Rx 330 by conductor266: 8:42pm On Jan 06, 2021
Horbar1:
Thanks for your response. Pls if I may ask what's the difference between the hybrid and V6. Which one is better in terms of maintenance, ruggedness, fuel consumption ?

A non-hybrid car directly uses power from the engine to power its four tyres.

A hybrid is just like an electric car. It uses power from it's battery to power its four tyres.

However, when the battery gets low, instead of connecting to a NEPA power outlet to charge your car, the hybrid automatically charges itself with electricity produced from the engine. After charging, the engine goes off automatically and you'll continue using the battery to run until next time your battery gets low.

Hybrid uses much lesser fuel but you'll change the big hybrid battery (different from the one in your engine bay) when it gets weak after like 5 years or sometimes less.

Toyota is shifting all their cars to hybrid by next few years.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Different Between Lexus Rx 400h & Rx 330 by babyboy4every1: 9:26pm On Jan 06, 2021
Not only toyota but all car manufacturers

2 Likes

Re: Different Between Lexus Rx 400h & Rx 330 by Horbar1: 9:52pm On Jan 06, 2021
conductor266:

A hybrid is just like an electric car. It uses power from it's battery to power its four tyres.

However, when the battery gets low, instead of connecting to a NEPA power outlet to change your car, the hybrid automatically charges itself with electricity produced from the engine. After charging, the engine goes off automatically and you'll continue using the battery to run until next time your battery gets low.

Hybrid uses much lesser fuel but you'll change battery when it gets weak after like 5 years or sometimes less.

Thank you for this information. I think this very helpful.
Re: Different Between Lexus Rx 400h & Rx 330 by bishopkay: 8:01am On Jan 07, 2021
Horbar1:

Thank you for this information. I think this very helpful.

He forgot to tell you changing a hybrid battery could cost as much as tokumbo 1999 civic undecided

2 Likes

Re: Different Between Lexus Rx 400h & Rx 330 by CHIMCO(m): 6:45am On Jan 08, 2021
conductor266:

However, when the battery gets low, instead of connecting to a NEPA power outlet to change your car, the hybrid automatically charges itself with electricity produced from the engine. After charging, the engine goes off automatically and you'll continue using the battery to run until next time your battery gets low.

Hybrid uses much lesser fuel but you'll change battery when it gets weak after like 5 years or sometimes less.

Thanks
Re: Different Between Lexus Rx 400h & Rx 330 by CHIMCO(m): 6:46am On Jan 08, 2021
bishopkay:

He forgot to tell you changing a hybrid battery could cost as much as tokumbo 1999 civic undecided
Wow. Good to know.
Re: Different Between Lexus Rx 400h & Rx 330 by Horbar1: 8:27pm On Jan 10, 2021
bishopkay:

Yeepa. Thanks for this information.

(1) (Reply)

Which Of The Tyre Gauge Instruments Is The Right One (photos) / Should I Fill My Fuel Tank Or Buy Small Fuel Like Others? / What D Difference Between 2005-2007 Corolla Ce Le Xle Xrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.