Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

The Only City With 11 L.G.A Area In SS/SE (orlu) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Only City With 11 L.G.A Area In SS/SE (orlu) (6590 Views)

Tinubu Vs Atiku Head To Head In Ss/se And Nc / Onitsha Is The Only City In Nigeria That Looks Human-created / RE: The Only City With 12 L.G.A Area In SS/SE (orlu) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Only City With 11 L.G.A Area In SS/SE (orlu) by Nigercity: 7:14pm On Jan 07, 2021
A.p.c rally in orlu

Re: The Only City With 11 L.G.A Area In SS/SE (orlu) by Nigercity: 7:16pm On Jan 07, 2021
Orlu

Re: The Only City With 11 L.G.A Area In SS/SE (orlu) by Xzellentgraphic: 7:16pm On Jan 07, 2021
Nigercity:

SMH
But in all
Orlu to fine bro
Lol....only 10% of orlu that is fine...the rest are scum
Re: The Only City With 11 L.G.A Area In SS/SE (orlu) by Nigercity: 7:18pm On Jan 07, 2021
Xzellentgraphic:

Lol....only 10% of orlu that is fine...the rest are scum

Lolz...kk
Re: The Only City With 11 L.G.A Area In SS/SE (orlu) by Nigercity: 7:34pm On Jan 07, 2021
Dedetwo:

What is wrong with education in Nigeria? Orlu, as city, does not have any LGA. However Orlu urban town is an integral part of Orlu LGA. The display of stark ignorance of the fact by the writer of the above crap is complete unbecoming of Igbo person. When did Nkwerre or even Nwangele become part of Orlu town? Instead Imo State is divided into three senatorial districts under three major urban areas of Imo State hence Owerri, Orlu and Okigwe. It is amount to irredeemable stupidity to remotely insinuate the Ohaji\Egbama LGA is part of Orlu town. In fact, Ohaji is closer to Owerri municipality than Orlu urban.

Bro
Am not from orlu
Nah tour I dey do
And I got my information from indigenes here, I also verified by searching through the internet,
Google orlu and you will see the results online,

Also you made a valid point, but I also learnt that when orlu was created ohaji that's closer to owerri was ascribed as orlu,
Such orlu is just a collection of l.G.A not really a local government area

Anyway am not from orlu

Are you from orlu?

1 Like

Re: The Only City With 11 L.G.A Area In SS/SE (orlu) by otokx(m): 7:51pm On Jan 07, 2021
Nigercity:
Unknow to many
The founder of the lord chosen Church
Is from orlu

Thought he is from Mgbidi?
Re: The Only City With 11 L.G.A Area In SS/SE (orlu) by Nigercity: 7:53pm On Jan 07, 2021
otokx:

Thought he is from Mgbidi?

Yeah mgbidi is in orlu bro

1 Like

Re: The Only City With 11 L.G.A Area In SS/SE (orlu) by Norwichsailor(m): 8:01pm On Jan 07, 2021
Eket senatorial district of Akwa Ibom has 12 Lgas so calm your nipples.
I don't even understand how this is an achievement
Re: The Only City With 11 L.G.A Area In SS/SE (orlu) by SaiOba: 8:15pm On Jan 07, 2021
Lobatan!
So you are not even from ORLU naim you cum dey run praise for that local area like say that place fine pass Ibadan?
Anyway, I don pass that side from Ihiala thru ORLU to Owerri.. Them try but den no get good road network. That ya well known senatorial zone right from the civil war days and e suppose Don develop pass as e dey now. .
Nigercity:

Bro
Am not from orlu
Nah tour I dey do
And I got my information from indigenes here, I also verified by searching through the internet,
Google orlu and you will see the results online,

Also you made a valid point, but I also learnt that when orlu was created ohaji that's closer to owerri was ascribed as orlu

Anyway am not from orlu

Are you from orlu?
Re: The Only City With 11 L.G.A Area In SS/SE (orlu) by Nigercity: 8:20pm On Jan 07, 2021
Norwichsailor:

There is Eket l.G.A
But I don't think there's orlu Local government area
Area as listed by Wikipedia
Re: The Only City With 11 L.G.A Area In SS/SE (orlu) by SaiOba: 8:21pm On Jan 07, 2021
I guess Mgbidi is in Oru LGA and not ORLU..
That Lord choose dude should be from Orsu LGA.. I guess it's a new LGA carved out from ORLU cus that is what one of the sign post in their community read.
Nigercity:

Re: The Only City With 11 L.G.A Area In SS/SE (orlu) by Nigercity: 8:22pm On Jan 07, 2021
Norwichsailor:

Bro this your statement shows
Insecurity
Was i
comparing Eket with orlu b4

Try and goggle orlu, and after that goggle Eket

2 Likes

Re: The Only City With 11 L.G.A Area In SS/SE (orlu) by Nigercity: 8:25pm On Jan 07, 2021
SaiOba:
I guess Mgbidi is in Oru LGA and not ORLU..
That Lord choose dude should be from Orsu LGA.. I guess it's a new LGA carved out from ORLU cus that is what one of the sign post in their community read.

I saw orlu orlu
As a local government listed on Wikipedia
Orlu is not a l.G.A (in my own thinking) cos nah oru east and oru west
What the have is Oru east, Oru west, orsu e.t.c

Anyway am not sure
But that's what I learnt visiting there

1 Like

Re: The Only City With 11 L.G.A Area In SS/SE (orlu) by Nigercity: 8:30pm On Jan 07, 2021
Norwichsailor:
Orlu is z collection of l.G.A
While Eket is just a local government

Although the 2 are senatorial zone
That's the difference bro
Type orlu on goggle bro

Forget Wikipedia check other sources
Re: The Only City With 11 L.G.A Area In SS/SE (orlu) by SaiOba: 8:36pm On Jan 07, 2021
Baami, change they say is constant.. Boya, they have made it a city, na Dem know.. The last time we visited, it used to be LGA and about that mgbidi, I don't know if it's Oru west or east but I sha know that mgbidi is in ORU and not in ORLU or ORSU.
9ice Tour..kip it up..
Na Bornu me for like to but the fear of BH bois.. No gree me grin

Nigercity:

I saw orlu orlu
As a local government listed on Wikipedia
Orlu is not a l.G.A
What the have is Oru east, Oru west, orsu e.t.c

Anyway am not sure
But that's what I learnt visiting there
Re: The Only City With 11 L.G.A Area In SS/SE (orlu) by Norwichsailor(m): 8:37pm On Jan 07, 2021
Nigercity:

Bro this your statement shows
Insecurity
Was i
comparing Eket with orlu b4

Try and goggle orlu, and after that goggle Eket
Yes you were, your topic says SS and SE, if u mentioned your own region alone I'd pass.
Re: The Only City With 11 L.G.A Area In SS/SE (orlu) by Nigercity: 8:43pm On Jan 07, 2021
Norwichsailor:

Yes you were, your topic says SS and SE, if u mentioned your own region alone I'd pass.
Kk no comparison meant!
I have been to Eket
But I wasn't on Nairaland then
So when next I vist there
I go come through with pictures
Re: The Only City With 11 L.G.A Area In SS/SE (orlu) by Nigercity: 8:44pm On Jan 07, 2021
SaiOba:
Baami, change they say is constant.. Boya, they have made it a city, na Dem know.. The last time we visited, it used to be LGA and about that mgbidi, I don't know if it's Oru west or east but I sha know that mgbidi is in ORU and not in ORLU or ORSU.
9ice Tour..kip it up..
Na Bornu me for like to but the fear of BH bois.. No gree me grin

Lolz... We are saying the same thing

I don't think that there's anything like orlu L.G.A
Orlu is just a collection of l.GA

Anyway Abagworo can teach us more
Re: The Only City With 11 L.G.A Area In SS/SE (orlu) by Enugupikin: 8:47pm On Jan 07, 2021
Nigercity:

Mgbidi is ọrụ West and not orlu.. Get it into your empty skull
Re: The Only City With 11 L.G.A Area In SS/SE (orlu) by Enugupikin: 8:48pm On Jan 07, 2021
Nigercity:

There is Eket l.G.A
But I don't think there's orlu Local government area
Area as listed by Wikipedia

There is orlu LGA
Re: The Only City With 11 L.G.A Area In SS/SE (orlu) by Nigercity: 8:51pm On Jan 07, 2021
Enugupikin:

There is orlu LGA

So how come
Orlu city center is Oru east and oru west

Cos almost everything that looks like a city here is in oru east and oru west, and the all call it orlu
Re: The Only City With 11 L.G.A Area In SS/SE (orlu) by Beremx(f): 9:06pm On Jan 07, 2021
Please you have to differentiate between Orlu LG and Orlu senatorial zone. Both are not the same. Orlu zone comprises 12 local government. While Orlu LGA has towns that make it up.

1 Like

Re: The Only City With 11 L.G.A Area In SS/SE (orlu) by Beremx(f): 9:10pm On Jan 07, 2021
Meanwhile, I saw yesterday that the Orlu LG headquarters was vandalized during the Endsars protests.
Just yesterday, two policemen were killed at Umutanze and the army have been shooting sporadically. One of my relatives was almost killed today.
The army should allow my people enjoy their holiday in peace

1 Like

Re: The Only City With 11 L.G.A Area In SS/SE (orlu) by Nigercity: 9:13pm On Jan 07, 2021
Beremx:
Please you have to differentiate between Orlu LG and Orlu senatorial zone. Both are not the same. Orlu zone comprises 12 local government. While Orlu LGA has towns that make it up.

That's the most confusing thing here oh!
How come oru east and oru west
Are the urban center here
Other places looks bushy shaa

1 Like

Re: The Only City With 11 L.G.A Area In SS/SE (orlu) by rafindo(m): 9:13pm On Jan 07, 2021
Beremx:

Leave the guy let him be exposing is cartographic ignorance. The mere fact that he thinks orlu is not an LGA renders all his work useless.
Re: The Only City With 11 L.G.A Area In SS/SE (orlu) by SaiOba: 9:13pm On Jan 07, 2021
Oh really? But egbon mi, are you sure about that? I think there's ORLU LGA or maybe there used to be ORLU lga because I remember very well like 10 yrs back when we went for a contract, we were told that the likes of Ihioma, Okporo n Amaifeke were all under ORLU LGA. Those communities have very fine babes.. Ihioma girls na sabi take Kia of man pikin well well... Anyways,
what do I know?
Nigercity:

Lolz... We are saying the same thing

I don't think that there's anything like orlu L.G.A
Orlu is just a collection of l.GA

Anyway Abagworo can teach us more
Re: The Only City With 11 L.G.A Area In SS/SE (orlu) by Beremx(f): 9:16pm On Jan 07, 2021
Nigercity:

That's the most confusing thing here oh!
How come oru east and oru west
Are the urban center here
Other places looks bushy shaa

The pictures you posted, are they bushy places? If your post is about Orlu LGA, I am interested in posting pictures. Stop confusing yourself.

I am from Okporo sha. grin
Re: The Only City With 11 L.G.A Area In SS/SE (orlu) by Nigercity: 9:17pm On Jan 07, 2021
rafindo:

Leave the guy let him be exposing is cartographic ignorance. The mere fact that he thinks orlu is not an LGA renders all his work useless.

U just ended up throwing insult without saying anything reasonable
Hope you read,where I said am not to sure
I just asked people around
Re: The Only City With 11 L.G.A Area In SS/SE (orlu) by Nigercity: 9:19pm On Jan 07, 2021
Beremx:
The pictures you posted, are they bushy places? If your post is about Orlu LGA, I am interested in posting pictures. Stop confusing yourself.

That's not what I meant
I mean
Oru east and oru west look more better compare to other places
And that's while I ended up thinking there's no other orlu Local government
Re: The Only City With 11 L.G.A Area In SS/SE (orlu) by SaiOba: 9:25pm On Jan 07, 2021
Bro, I guess it's because the name ORLU is more known to people.. I met some dude at the cinema some time ago and we got talking, he told me he was from Imo State and I was like oh really I've been there and when I pressed to know what part of Imo State, he said Orlu and I said I know ORLU and I asked what part and he asked me where n where I knew and been within ORLU and after telling him, he said he's from Amagu and it is another community in some other LGA in Imo called Oru.

So I think some we actually tell you they are from ORLU because ORLU is more popular.. That my personal take on this..

Nigercity:

So how come
Orlu city center is Oru east and oru west

Cos almost everything that looks like a city here is in oru east and oru west, and the all call it orlu

1 Like

Re: The Only City With 11 L.G.A Area In SS/SE (orlu) by SaiOba: 9:28pm On Jan 07, 2021
Weldone bro,..
You dey try...
Eno easy Ojare..

Nigercity:

U just ended up throwing insult without saying anything reasonable
Hope you read,where I said am not to sure
I just asked people around

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Hope Uzodinma Revalidates His APC Membership / Niger-Delta: Gunmen Storm Oil Ship - 2 dead, 4 kidnapped / Customs Debunks Report On Arrest Of Bala Mohammed's Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.