Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,981 members, 7,814,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

We Love Donald Trump - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / We Love Donald Trump (1369 Views)

Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face / President Mugabe Sleeping During Donald Trump's UN Speech (Photo) / Donald Trump Bombarded With Insults By Twitter Followers (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Love Donald Trump by dometome: 6:51pm On Jan 07, 2021
We love him so much, if you don't then phuckYoU

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Love Donald Trump by DCatt: 3:52am On Jan 08, 2021
On his behalf I say, I love you too!

And take it from me, Trump will close on his election win and victory come January 20 as he's inaugurated for his 2nd term, just watch.

Nothing
Can
Stop
What
Is
Coming

Believe it!
dometome:
Re: We Love Donald Trump by grandlexuz(m): 6:08pm On Jan 09, 2021
DCatt:
On his behalf I say, I love you too!

And take it from me, Trump will close on his election win and victory come January 20 as he's inaugurated for his 2nd term, just watch.

Nothing
Can
Stop
What
Is
Coming

Believe it!

We are watching in 3D oh bros.

1 Like

Re: We Love Donald Trump by DCatt: 5:47am On Jan 10, 2021
Trump is our president for the next 4 years while Pelosi, Obama and the rest will go to prison.
Btw, I'm not a bros o!
grandlexuz:

We are watching in 3D oh bros.
Re: We Love Donald Trump by DrLiveLogic(m): 6:06am On Jan 10, 2021
DCatt:
Trump is our president for the next 4 years while Pelosi, Obama and the rest will go to prison.
Btw, I'm not a bros o!
Show's already going down sis, blackout in Italy, Leonardo systems. Trump in Command base, TX. The next 12 days will be so much fun. These folks have no idea. MAGA forever.

1 Like

Re: We Love Donald Trump by DCatt: 6:19am On Jan 10, 2021
Exactly!

Great to see another human in the midst of zombies.

This is the reason they staged the Capitol hill siege to carry out communication blackouts, so people won't hear what is happening. Democrats are now scrambling because the military now has their laptops. They have no where to hide, the Arlington cemetery they use as bunker and hide under is blocked now. They forgot that Trump will use Giant Voice which is military broadcasting system to reach Americans.
DrLiveLogic:

Show's already going down sis, blackout in Italy, Leonardo systems. Trump in Command base, TX. The next 12 days will be so much fun. These folks have no idea. MAGA forever.
Re: We Love Donald Trump by grandlexuz(m): 8:58am On Jan 10, 2021
DCatt:
Btw, I'm not a bros o!

Okay oh Aunty. Lol
Re: We Love Donald Trump by sunboy(m): 4:38pm On Jan 10, 2021
DCatt:
Btw, I'm not a bros o!

Why have you not sent them to prison after all this years? Why wait till now ?

4 Likes

Re: We Love Donald Trump by sunboy(m): 4:41pm On Jan 10, 2021
DCatt:
Exactly!

Great to see another human in the midst of zombies.

This is the reason they staged the Capitol hill siege to carry out communication blackouts, so people won't hear what is happening. Democrats are now scrambling because the military now has their laptops. They have no where to hide, the Arlington cemetery they use as bunker and hide under is blocked now. They forgot that Trump will use Giant Voice which is military broadcasting system to reach Americans.

Can I meet your dealer?

12 Likes

Re: We Love Donald Trump by grandlexuz(m): 7:41pm On Jan 10, 2021
sunboy:

Can I meet your dealer?

After reading her analysis I really had nothing to say. However deep from within I was filled with pity. I feel most of these Trump supporters especially in Nigeria need GENUINE help.

7 Likes

Re: We Love Donald Trump by Valkrie: 8:05pm On Jan 10, 2021
Have you people ever wonder why they are trying so hard to silence this Trump guy...? even after the acclaimed victory of certification they are still panicking and want to impeach and remove him at all cost....there is something they are hiding or not telling us I suppose...!! Meanwhile some of those who storm the Capitol hill are members of antifa disguised as trump supporter and they are the ones who unleashed carnage there...!!
Re: We Love Donald Trump by Obrigardo: 8:18pm On Jan 10, 2021
dometome:

If you want to know an evil person or someone who is plain miserable it's this op.
a cow's dung is more worth than the trump name atm

4 Likes

Re: We Love Donald Trump by salford1: 8:46pm On Jan 10, 2021
sunboy:

Can I meet your dealer?
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: We Love Donald Trump by sunboy(m): 3:37am On Jan 11, 2021
grandlexuz:

After reading her analysis I really had nothing to say. However deep from within I was filled with pity. I feel most of these Trump supporters especially in Nigeria need GENUINE help.

They just come online and type whatever comes to their mind

4 Likes

Re: We Love Donald Trump by DCatt: 5:31am On Jan 11, 2021
You are already screwed 10 times over that even if I had a dealer, he would not want to meet you because even dealers have standards.
sunboy:

Can I meet your dealer?
Re: We Love Donald Trump by DCatt: 5:37am On Jan 11, 2021
Because Trump was blocked with all kind of frivolous investigations and constant cries of obstruction of justice in addition to threats to the attorney generals. He can now do it when he's no longer under investigation and can find a fearless AG. Also the wheel of justice turns slowly.
sunboy:

Why have you not sent them to prison after all this years? Why wait till now ?
Re: We Love Donald Trump by DCatt: 5:49am On Jan 11, 2021
What's funny?
grandlexuz:

Okay oh Aunty. Lol
Re: We Love Donald Trump by sunboy(m): 12:08pm On Jan 11, 2021
DCatt:
Because Trump was blocked with all kind of frivolous investigations and constant cries of obstruction of justice in addition to threats to the attorney generals. He can now do it when he's no longer under investigation and can find a fearless AG. Also the wheel of justice turns slowly.

You’re not making any sense. He’s got all the power in the world for 4years but couldn’t do shit to them, it’s now that he’s a private citizen that he will send them to jail.

Is this how gullible an average trumpster is ,

7 Likes

Re: We Love Donald Trump by sunboy(m): 12:09pm On Jan 11, 2021
DCatt:
You are already screwed 10 times over that even if I had a dealer, he would not want to meet you because even dealers have standards.

If you hook me up he should help me, his product seem dope! You’re a witness to that grin

3 Likes

Re: We Love Donald Trump by caye(m): 10:36am On Jan 12, 2021
sunboy:

Can I meet your dealer?
Surely, you mightn't be able to afford high-grade heroin
Re: We Love Donald Trump by sunboy(m): 6:10pm On Jan 12, 2021
caye:

Surely, you mightn't be able to afford high-grade heroin

Try me.
Re: We Love Donald Trump by DCatt: 4:50am On Jan 13, 2021
You must be blind in addition to being dumb.

sunboy:

If you hook me up he should help me, his product seem dope! You’re a witness to that grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Love Donald Trump by DCatt: 4:55am On Jan 13, 2021
When did he become a private citizen.

He got all the power in the world with his hand tied to his back with 3 years of Russia collusion dilusion and Ukraine investigation. 11 months
of Impeachment and covid19.

This is why people often say you liberals are dumb.
sunboy:

You’re not making any sense. He’s got all the power in the world for 4years but couldn’t do shit to them, it’s now that he’s a private citizen that he will send them to jail.

Is this how gullible an average trumpster is ,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Love Donald Trump by grandlexuz(m): 7:52am On Jan 13, 2021
DCatt:
When did he become private citizen.

He got all the power in the world with his hand tied to his back with 3 years of Russia collusion dilusion and Ukraine investigation. 11 months

Please can you untie him? You happen to posses extraordinary powers. Beeing able to discern Obama will go to jail while Trump gets another four years makes you the super woman of our generation. Nobe all this superwoman them for film oh, yours is real.

1 Like

Re: We Love Donald Trump by DCatt: 7:02am On Jan 14, 2021
He's untied now with no help from me and that's why it's action time. I know this is too big for your brain but I'll tell you anyway. I don't have that kind of power but seek information unlike you bats whose slave grip is in the hand of fake news.
grandlexuz:

Please can you untie him? You happen to posses extraordinary powers. Beeing able to discern Obama will go to jail while Trump gets another four years makes you the super woman of our generation. Nobe all this superwoman them for film oh, yours is real.

2 Likes

Re: We Love Donald Trump by ono(m): 7:19am On Jan 14, 2021
Folks,
One thing is clear to all in these difficult and trying times. The events at the Capitol were disgraceful and a sad episode for the presidency of Donald J Trump. Could he have handled things better? Maybe, just maybe. Considering what he has had to grapple with throughout the 4 years of his presidency, I think that what happened at the Capitol was bound to happen at some point.

Trump should have condemned the outcome of the events at the earliest possible time, especially when news began filtering in about casualties.

In any case, Trump has achieved what many presidents before him could not achieve in 4-years - a single term. He's done so much. And when the rolls are called up , and it is time to reckon with people who truly meant well for the US, his name will feature prominently as one the best presidents the country has ever had.
Re: We Love Donald Trump by ono(m): 7:23am On Jan 14, 2021
DCatt:
When did he become private citizen.

Dcatt my man, they are truly dumb as a rock. They can't see past their nose.

1 Like

Re: We Love Donald Trump by grandlexuz(m): 8:00am On Jan 14, 2021
DCatt:
He's untied now with no help from me and that why it's action time. I know this is too big for your brain but I'll tell you anyway. I don't have that kind of power but seek information unlike you bats whose slave grip is in the hand of fake news.

By so saying he will be sworn in for a second term come January 20th right?
Re: We Love Donald Trump by grandlexuz(m): 8:29am On Jan 14, 2021
ono:
Folks,
One thing is clear to all in these difficult and trying times. The events at the Capitol were disgraceful and a sad episode for the presidency of Donald J Trump. Could he have handled things better? Maybe, just maybe. Considering what he has had to grapple with throughout the 4 years of his presidency, I think that what happened at the Capitol was bound to happen at some point.

Trump should have condemned the outcome of the events at the earliest possible time, especially when news began filtering in about casualties.

In any case, Trump has achieved what many presidents before him could not achieve in 4-years - a single term. He's done so much. And when the rolls are called up , and it is time to reckon with people who truly meant well for the US, his name will feature prominently as one the best presidents the country has ever had.

You mean he will no longer be sworn in for a second term come January 20th. ?

He certainly has done much for the American people that's why the overwhemingly voted him to a second term with an 8 million vote surplus.

Close to 400K dead from a poorly managed epidemic. 4K deaths a day much more than the entire Japanese epidemic death toll. Unemployment and hunger at its worse. Approval rating the lowest ever. All hail the bestest president of the World..

2 Likes

Re: We Love Donald Trump by Tingotoe: 11:00am On Jan 14, 2021
sunboy:

Can I meet your dealer?
Do you want to go insane? Can't you see that the OP is living in the clouds? grin

2 Likes

Re: We Love Donald Trump by sunboy(m): 12:09pm On Jan 14, 2021
Tingotoe:
Do you want to go insane? Can't you see that the OP is living in the clouds? grin

I’m trying to report his dealer to the police. Cut off the supply chain, starve the buyers grin grin

2 Likes

Re: We Love Donald Trump by Tingotoe: 12:54pm On Jan 14, 2021
sunboy:

I’m trying to report his dealer to the police. Cut off the supply chain, starve the buyers grin grin
The dealer will send his 'Proud Boys" to come after you Washington DC style. I beg just leave the guy and his dealer alone grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Homeless Americans Lured To Ukraine With Promises Of Monthly Wages And Health In / Libya's Gaddafi Urges 'holy War' Against Switzerland / Come Fly With Transgenders! Thai Carrier Pc Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.