Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

We Love Donald Trump - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / We Love Donald Trump (1409 Views)

Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face / President Mugabe Sleeping During Donald Trump's UN Speech (Photo) / Donald Trump Bombarded With Insults By Twitter Followers (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Love Donald Trump by DCatt: 2:04am On Jan 15, 2021
It doesn't have to be the Jan 20th. It was originally March 4 or so according to the constitution before it was changed. Trump is probably already sworn in!
grandlexuz:

By so saying he will be sworn in for a second term come January 20th right?
Re: We Love Donald Trump by DCatt: 2:26am On Jan 15, 2021
Right on!

Their eyeballs are disconnected from their brains.

Btw, I be lady o!
ono:

Dcatt my man, they are truly dumb as a rock. They can't see past their nose.
Re: We Love Donald Trump by grandlexuz(m): 6:54pm On Jan 21, 2021
DCatt:
Right on!

Their eyeballs are disconnected from their brains.

Btw, I be lady o!

Oya lady what happened to Trump's inauguration? Most people think you are male cos its hard to think an African lady is living in hallucinatory world of politics and conspiracy theories..

I hope you are not mother, you look like one who will roast her kids in a burning furnace at the request of QAnon conspiracy theories. Lord have mercy.

1 Like

Re: We Love Donald Trump by grandlexuz(m): 6:58pm On Jan 21, 2021
DrLiveLogic:

Show's already going down sis, blackout in Italy, Leonardo systems. Trump in Command base, TX. The next 12 days will be so much fun. These folks have no idea. MAGA forever.

Bros I troway salute. You aint shouting MAGA forever today. Trump asslickers are ignorant folks with IQs < 36. You fit well into that profile.

1 Like

Re: We Love Donald Trump by grandlexuz(m): 6:59pm On Jan 21, 2021
ono:

Dcatt my man, they are truly dumb as a rock. They can't see past their nose.

Its January 21st guess who the dumb asslicker is..
Re: We Love Donald Trump by DrLiveLogic(m): 2:47pm On Jan 22, 2021
grandlexuz:

Bros I troway salute. You aint shouting MAGA forever today. Trump asslickers are ignorant folks with IQs < 36. You fit well into that profile.

You really funny. I've saved this comment and I will come reply you maybe around May or so when everything is over.
The fact that you guys think you know so much tickles me hard.
For your rash statements, I will also come down mercilessly on you. Just don't deactivate.

Once again MAGA forever and yeah that drama that you watched on Jan 21, it was really good imo but well, every actor must come back to reality after the set. LMAO!

(1) (2) (Reply)

A politician let 3 'doctors' wearing full PPE into her home and this happened! / Why Is Africa Turning Away From The United States? / Libya Owes France: Defence Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.