Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,785 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:58 AM

Kaduna Arraigns Abraham Alberah, Others For Sex Party, Attempted Adultery - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Arraigns Abraham Alberah, Others For Sex Party, Attempted Adultery (24770 Views)

Nude Party: Kaduna Arraigns PDP Spokesman , Others For Attempted Adultery / 'El-Rufai Lied About 50 Naked People Dancing At Kaduna Sex Party' - Alberah / El-Rufai Demolishes Asher Hotel In Kaduna Over Proposed Sex Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Arraigns Abraham Alberah, Others For Sex Party, Attempted Adultery by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 08, 2021
Attempted adultery?, Wetin concern them if man commit adultery? Na murder?theft? Arson? How person live e personal life is his concern, not the govt
Re: Kaduna Arraigns Abraham Alberah, Others For Sex Party, Attempted Adultery by BobbyZrealist(m): 10:08am On Jan 08, 2021
That is how they behave in Pakistan and Somalia. Fanatics and extremists.
They take the most trivial issues and blow it out of proportion. Ignoring terrorism and bloodshed.
I am not surprised though.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Arraigns Abraham Alberah, Others For Sex Party, Attempted Adultery by Seniorwriter(m): 10:10am On Jan 08, 2021
Only in the North and by hypocritical clueless leaders
Anyways they should create a law for attempted LOOTING of public funds too

#EndBadGovernance
#EndBadPolicies

We Moooooove

Proactivity Leads To Productivity

© Seniorwriter
Re: Kaduna Arraigns Abraham Alberah, Others For Sex Party, Attempted Adultery by hush15: 10:11am On Jan 08, 2021
Re: Kaduna Arraigns Abraham Alberah, Others For Sex Party, Attempted Adultery by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 08, 2021
Attempted adultery? In which constitution? grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Arraigns Abraham Alberah, Others For Sex Party, Attempted Adultery by Oracleforce: 10:15am On Jan 08, 2021
Maxymilliano:

The kaduna State Governor may be wrong in demolishing the building on whatever pretext, but there is more to the story than meets eye.

Going by highlighted statement by the organizers, there may be some element of truth in the allegations.

Element of truth without evidence doesn't hold water....
If I may quote the state government right, the two major reasons for the demolition of the whole building are : attempted adultery and no govt land approval....in fact, Nigeria is a joke....

I doubt if you can count 100 building in the entire Kaduna state that has a govt land approval...

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Arraigns Abraham Alberah, Others For Sex Party, Attempted Adultery by Ogbuu101: 10:15am On Jan 08, 2021
gtown:
That is why I like El Rufa'i; a no nonsense person.
Those guys made mistake choosing Kaduna to stage that their unholy party. At least, they should have gone to prostitution dens like south east and do their thing freely.
For attempting to desecrate Kaduna, El Rufa'i should make sure those animals live permanent regretful life
Get well soon.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Arraigns Abraham Alberah, Others For Sex Party, Attempted Adultery by AsomughaChuks02: 10:17am On Jan 08, 2021
The north sees El Rufai as the younger and stronger version of Buhari. They love his ethnic and religious fervour. Just like Trump said he could shoot someone on fifth avenue and he won't lose a single one of his supporters, so is the level of El Rufai's popularity among northerners. Truth is that any southerner who picks him as his VP for 2023 is already the President elect.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Arraigns Abraham Alberah, Others For Sex Party, Attempted Adultery by Cantonese: 10:20am On Jan 08, 2021
They found almost 50 youths dancing nearly naked and arrested just three. The restaurant was an enclosed place. Police surrounded the entire place. How did the other 47 escape from the place?

Vindictive politics sets Nigeria back so much. There is this strange ease in destroying opposition people's property under one pretext or the other.

The state government also had been issuing conflicting reports and we were not sure what they were talking about.

Taking people to court after the destruction of the property appears like a face saving move.
Re: Kaduna Arraigns Abraham Alberah, Others For Sex Party, Attempted Adultery by Cantonese: 10:23am On Jan 08, 2021
gtown:
That is why I like El Rufa'i; a no nonsense person.
Those guys made mistake choosing Kaduna to stage that their unholy party. At least, they should have gone to prostitution dens like south east and do their thing freely.
For attempting to desecrate Kaduna, El Rufa'i should make sure those animals live permanent regretful life

You deserve to be reported to Nairaland for calling the southeast the den of prostitutes.

If you are not of age enough to make decent and coherent comments, why don't you just pass?

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Arraigns Abraham Alberah, Others For Sex Party, Attempted Adultery by heniford2: 10:25am On Jan 08, 2021
Mgbadike80:

https://punchng.com/nude-party-kaduna-arraigns-pdp-spokesman-others-for-attempted-adultery-2/
Nigeria self, Muslim self, religion self,politics self, Africa low mentality self
Re: Kaduna Arraigns Abraham Alberah, Others For Sex Party, Attempted Adultery by jaxxy(m): 10:26am On Jan 08, 2021
Can a Governor just state false charges with no evidence and just do what he likes? Where is the evidence of the nude party here? Who are the so called organizers??

Sm1 shud actually sue the government and police if these are actually fake charges.

Law and order doesn’t mean abuse of power. undecided
Re: Kaduna Arraigns Abraham Alberah, Others For Sex Party, Attempted Adultery by Teejay13(m): 10:28am On Jan 08, 2021
I feel there are more untold story pertaining to this matter.

And it's only God that can judge.
Re: Kaduna Arraigns Abraham Alberah, Others For Sex Party, Attempted Adultery by baralatie(m): 10:31am On Jan 08, 2021
so there is even attempted adultery
Re: Kaduna Arraigns Abraham Alberah, Others For Sex Party, Attempted Adultery by benedictac(f): 10:35am On Jan 08, 2021
Ayam confused is adultery a sin or crime?
Re: Kaduna Arraigns Abraham Alberah, Others For Sex Party, Attempted Adultery by Trogge: 10:37am On Jan 08, 2021
Some idiot would want to compare Nigeria to U S A
Re: Kaduna Arraigns Abraham Alberah, Others For Sex Party, Attempted Adultery by abidem4real: 10:41am On Jan 08, 2021
Mgbadike80:

https://punchng.com/nude-party-kaduna-arraigns-pdp-spokesman-others-for-attempted-adultery-2/
Our government has gone crazy! Is adultery an offense under Nigerian law?
Re: Kaduna Arraigns Abraham Alberah, Others For Sex Party, Attempted Adultery by BinamRex: 10:51am On Jan 08, 2021
Maxymilliano:

The kaduna State Governor may be wrong in demolishing the building on whatever pretext, but there is more to the story than meets eye.

Going by highlighted statement by the organizers, there may be some element of truth in the allegations.

Are you that dumb?

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Arraigns Abraham Alberah, Others For Sex Party, Attempted Adultery by gtown: 11:05am On Jan 08, 2021
Cantonese:

You deserve to be reported to Nairaland for calling the southeast the den of prostitutes.

If you are not of age enough to make decent and coherent comments, why don't you just pass?
Report me because I spoke nothing but the truth?
If the so called nairaland hates to hear what is obvious and true, then you can go ahead and do that.
For last part of your comment, I say I don't do pure clear business.
Re: Kaduna Arraigns Abraham Alberah, Others For Sex Party, Attempted Adultery by baralatie(m): 11:06am On Jan 08, 2021
benedictac:
Ayam confused is adultery a sin or crime?
in the states in the north.adultery is a 2 year prison sentence
Re: Kaduna Arraigns Abraham Alberah, Others For Sex Party, Attempted Adultery by gtown: 11:08am On Jan 08, 2021
Ogbuu101:

Get well soon.
Oga, My clans don't trade in white powder.
Re: Kaduna Arraigns Abraham Alberah, Others For Sex Party, Attempted Adultery by Minjim: 11:15am On Jan 08, 2021
This our governments like wild goose chases.
Where will you get evidences to prosecute this case now?
Since the hotel owner said her hotel wasn't booked
Re: Kaduna Arraigns Abraham Alberah, Others For Sex Party, Attempted Adultery by LZAA: 11:18am On Jan 08, 2021
Moferere:
Attempted adultery.

grin grin grin

Madness full this country
grin grin
Re: Kaduna Arraigns Abraham Alberah, Others For Sex Party, Attempted Adultery by Minjim: 11:18am On Jan 08, 2021
This our governments like wild goose chases. Just wasting tax payers money.
Since the hotel owner said her hotel wasn't booked.
Everywhere is just corruption. How can the Attorney of the state agree to take such a case to court?
Don't they have any integrity?
Re: Kaduna Arraigns Abraham Alberah, Others For Sex Party, Attempted Adultery by LZAA: 11:22am On Jan 08, 2021
post=97840474:

You will read some comments here and can only shudder.
This is the most shocking we have read on Nairaland since this case happened!
Who is "we" grin
U are just one person
Reject sai babarism

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Arraigns Abraham Alberah, Others For Sex Party, Attempted Adultery by almarthins(m): 11:25am On Jan 08, 2021
Marvellously2Me:
Attempted Adultery?

No mind those hypocrite. All the harem of women wey Dem get aside their wives nko? That one come be legal. Islam n hypocrisy. Aboki go go brothel house for here n still shout "God is a great'. And Dem get wives for village

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Arraigns Abraham Alberah, Others For Sex Party, Attempted Adultery by Minjim: 11:27am On Jan 08, 2021
Maxymilliano:

After how many days did the Kad govt come up with this twist?
What they said before was that the event was slated for a date.
Now, to be able to arrange them in court they had to come up with this absurdity.
And the the Judges are pervasively corrupt and are appointed by the governor- where is hope ?

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Arraigns Abraham Alberah, Others For Sex Party, Attempted Adultery by Reference(m): 11:30am On Jan 08, 2021
Minjim:
This our governments like wild goose chases. Just wasting tax payers money.
Since the hotel owner said her hotel wasn't booked.
Everywhere is just corruption. How can the Attorney of the state agree to take such a case to court baffles me

Your last paragraph says it all. And this is what happens when individuals grow bigger than institutions. Where laws are personalised and where the Constitution is interpreted to the whims of whosoever holds the reins of power.

But I do warn again as I do again and again. Those who desecrate the law and destroy institutions will SURELY fall victim to impunity when they least expect it and when they can so nothing to right the institutions they so undermined.

The Nigerian Hall of Shame is filled with the names of those who today live in regret at their actions while in power and try as they may posterity just cannot give them the opportunity to make restitution.
Re: Kaduna Arraigns Abraham Alberah, Others For Sex Party, Attempted Adultery by Minjim: 11:31am On Jan 08, 2021
Judolisco:
U Don break d building why taking them to court again

I wonder O.
The Kaduna state government had already delivered judgement.
A reasonable judge is supposed to slam them with impunity.
What else are you approaching the court for now ?

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Arraigns Abraham Alberah, Others For Sex Party, Attempted Adultery by Minjim: 11:38am On Jan 08, 2021
post=97840484:

STOP ADULTERY AND FORNICATION....... NOW!!

Emancipated yourself from the parochial tendency of religious and political hullabaloo

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Arraigns Abraham Alberah, Others For Sex Party, Attempted Adultery by 400billionman: 12:09pm On Jan 08, 2021
Fear short people.

Inordinate complex nah hin dey worry dem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Current State Of Onicha Ugbo Federal Road In Delta State (pictures) / Hanifa: Aisha Buhari Backs Calls For Public Execution Of Proprietor / Tambuwal Probes The “Abduction” Of Patience Paul In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.