Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Yoruba Oil Blocks For Those That Say We Dont Have Oil In Yoruba Land. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Oil Blocks For Those That Say We Dont Have Oil In Yoruba Land. (9532 Views)

We Are Not Against Peaceful Pro-biafra Protests In Yoruba Land - OPC / The SE Have Oil For Those Of You In SS That Call Us Thieves / Nigeria’s Richest Oil Blocks Owners Exposed: Names & Detail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Oil Blocks For Those That Say We Dont Have Oil In Yoruba Land. by tyrant11: 9:18pm On Mar 30, 2011
If Nigeria were to break up now, yoruba land has got at least 50 billion barrels of conventional and unconventional oil that will see us through.

sey u need proof ??

ok

feast your eyes

opl 323 and 321 . major offshore oil blocks off the coast of lagos. at least 3 billion barrells in both. and trillions of cubic feet of gas. drilling hasnt begun.

http://www.gulfoilandgas.com/webpro1/MAIN/Mainnews.asp?id=2696

http://www.energy-pedia.com/article.aspx?articleid=133616

OPL 310

dirctly off the coast of lagos.

at least 500 million barrells of oil.

http://www.afren.com/operations/nigeria/opl_310/

OML 113 of the coast of lagos.

at least 1.5 trillion cubic feet of gas. and 200 million barrells of oil.

http://www.panoroenergy.com/?page_id=639

OML 125

highly productive field with 700 million barrells of oil. already in production.

and thats just a lil bit of our prospective resources. and lets not forget about our huge bitumen deposits. almost 40 billion barrells of oil worth.

and our other oil wells in ondo state illaje area.

so that right there is all you need to know .
Re: Yoruba Oil Blocks For Those That Say We Dont Have Oil In Yoruba Land. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 30, 2011
i say this and i will keep on saying it, let them secede if we want to, it high time they just divide that country.
Re: Yoruba Oil Blocks For Those That Say We Dont Have Oil In Yoruba Land. by ektbear: 11:01pm On Mar 30, 2011
That is a LOT of oil and gas.

Damn. Very useful post! Keep the info coming, my brother.
Re: Yoruba Oil Blocks For Those That Say We Dont Have Oil In Yoruba Land. by Rhino5dm: 11:05pm On Mar 30, 2011
^^^ wait until Ezeuche the 'parasite' sees this cheesy cheesy cheesy

SE are scavenging and hoping SS will join them(No one want a parasite).

I dey laugh oo grin grin grin grin
Re: Yoruba Oil Blocks For Those That Say We Dont Have Oil In Yoruba Land. by Beaf: 11:08pm On Mar 30, 2011
Old news. Lagos also has rich tar sand deposits (you can see an outcrop at oke tapas near Jankara market).
. . .Can you guys now leave our Itsekiri peeps alone?
Re: Yoruba Oil Blocks For Those That Say We Dont Have Oil In Yoruba Land. by EzeUche(m): 11:10pm On Mar 30, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

Igboland is blessed with large deposits of oil. Anambra, Imo and Abia state has oil. What does that tell you?

We don't even need the South-South for oil, because Chineke has blessed our land.

The only parasite are you people in the North. What oil do you all have? Nothing. I dey laugh o!  grin

Re: Yoruba Oil Blocks For Those That Say We Dont Have Oil In Yoruba Land. by Beaf: 11:11pm On Mar 30, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

The SE probably has more oil than the ND. Check the map for Anambra oil and faint, never to recover.
Re: Yoruba Oil Blocks For Those That Say We Dont Have Oil In Yoruba Land. by ektbear: 11:37pm On Mar 30, 2011
Port money too:
http://allafrica.com/stories/201103250396.html

NPA Will Generate N133 Billion Revenue in 2011 - Suleiman

I read/heard somewhere that 50% of this comes from Lagos. That is $440 million/year.

I'm sure we could get Lagos Port to 1 billion/year with better management.

The possibilities truly are endless.
Re: Yoruba Oil Blocks For Those That Say We Dont Have Oil In Yoruba Land. by ektbear: 11:39pm On Mar 30, 2011
Beaf:

Old news. Lagos also has rich tar sand deposits (you can see an outcrop at oke tapas near Jankara market).
. . .Can you guys now leave our Itsekiri peeps alone?

Itsekiri will decide for themselves what they want.

If naija scatters, everyone will remember who his father/ancestor is.

EzeUche:

Igboland is blessed with large deposits of oil. Anambra, Imo and Abia state has oil. What does that tell you?

We don't even need the South-South for oil, because Chineke has blessed our land.

The only parasite are you people in the North. What oil do you all have? Nothing. I dey laugh o!  grin
Hopefully they find oil in the North so we can partition the country.
Re: Yoruba Oil Blocks For Those That Say We Dont Have Oil In Yoruba Land. by Rhino5dm: 11:42pm On Mar 30, 2011
That was Deltan oil they stole. Forget about that fake map.
Becomrich your attention is needed to certify this map grin grin grin grin

Beaf:

The SE probably has more oil than the ND. Check the map for Anambra oil and faint, never to recover.
Re: Yoruba Oil Blocks For Those That Say We Dont Have Oil In Yoruba Land. by jason123: 11:45pm On Mar 30, 2011
Everything is not OIL! What about human resources?? If we keep feeding off oil after the country splits (theoretically speaking), won't we have Nigeria part 2??
Re: Yoruba Oil Blocks For Those That Say We Dont Have Oil In Yoruba Land. by udezue(m): 11:50pm On Mar 30, 2011
Then what is stopping u dimwits from leaving Nigeria? Can't run ur own affairs?
Re: Yoruba Oil Blocks For Those That Say We Dont Have Oil In Yoruba Land. by mamagee3(f): 11:53pm On Mar 30, 2011
udezue:

Then what is stopping u dimwits from leaving Nigeria? Can't run your own affairs?
I still wonder. . .
Re: Yoruba Oil Blocks For Those That Say We Dont Have Oil In Yoruba Land. by Rhino5dm: 11:55pm On Mar 30, 2011
This was my reply to you in the other thread you abandone  grin grin grin

Let me correct your stvpidity for once.

AM FROM ONDO STATE(A niger deltan state), WE HAVE OIL,GAS AND VERY LARGE %OF BUTMEN. that said.

Again for your another stvpidity, the north have the following. . .

Vp.
Inec chairman
cbn govornor
police IG
PDP chairman.
Fct minister.
SSG
senate president.
Dupety house speaker. Infact they never had it so juicy than this  

. . .And igbos have what?? The usual use them and dump them  
For your last stvpidity, you think after GEJ Namadi sambo won't take over?? I just pity your ibotic sense of reasoning.

EzeUche:

The only parasite are you people in the North. What oil do you all have? Nothing. I dey laugh o!  grin

Re: Yoruba Oil Blocks For Those That Say We Dont Have Oil In Yoruba Land. by udezue(m): 12:01am On Mar 31, 2011
@mamagee, 4real. They talk so big but when time comes to walk the walk they will start postrating in submission to their Fulani masters. Grow some hair on ya balls then come and talk.
Re: Yoruba Oil Blocks For Those That Say We Dont Have Oil In Yoruba Land. by sbeezy8: 12:09am On Mar 31, 2011
udezue:

Then what is stopping u dimwits from leaving Nigeria? Can't run your own affairs?

udezue:

@mamagee, 4real. They talk so big but when time comes to walk the walk they will start postrating in submission to their Fulani masters. Grow some hair on ya balls then come and talk.

hahahah SEE THIS MUMU na you be Ode

why would yoruba leave Nigeria? We have our OWN Oil and we have YOUR OWN OIL TOO. We have OUR own babes WE HAVE YOUR OWN BABES TOO. LOL

fo,olish Goat. Everything you say na fulani dis yoruba dat getta alife,

I know Yoruba would do well in and Out of Nigeria so no wahala Nigeria isnt HE,LL.
Re: Yoruba Oil Blocks For Those That Say We Dont Have Oil In Yoruba Land. by T9ksy(m): 12:15am On Mar 31, 2011
udezue:

Then what is stopping u dimwits from leaving Nigeria?

'cause you guys were poised to colonise us under the disguise that you have come to "liberate" us.

udezue:

Can't run your own affairs?

Am sure, deep down you don't believe what you 've just penned, above.
Not that it matters to us, anyway. Infact, we don't give a rat's a.rse what you guys thinks of us.
Re: Yoruba Oil Blocks For Those That Say We Dont Have Oil In Yoruba Land. by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 31, 2011
Re: Yoruba Oil Blocks For Those That Say We Dont Have Oil In Yoruba Land. by ektbear: 12:33am On Mar 31, 2011
jason123:

Everything is not OIL! What about human resources?? If we keep feeding off oil after the country splits (theoretically speaking), won't we have Nigeria part 2??

You are right. But the cash can be used to develop other things. Norway's model is a pretty good one, imo. Dubai and some of those other UAE countries aren't bad either.
Re: Yoruba Oil Blocks For Those That Say We Dont Have Oil In Yoruba Land. by AljUche: 12:34am On Mar 31, 2011
Donlittle:

wait, the last time i check, yoruba neva said they want to secede, the igbos said it, so why should they secede? why should yoruba said,  when that is suppose to be the igbos jobs

you that just came few weeks agos

you have joined this people shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

jason123  angry i blame you

you have sucessfully converted an innocent young man to a yoruba supermaist angry angry angry

mumu
Re: Yoruba Oil Blocks For Those That Say We Dont Have Oil In Yoruba Land. by ektbear: 12:35am On Mar 31, 2011
udezue:

Good question. We watched our neighbor rush into secession unprepared and get made into suya meat. Probably best to avoid the same fate by planning things out a bit better.

"Measure twice, cut once", as they say.
Re: Yoruba Oil Blocks For Those That Say We Dont Have Oil In Yoruba Land. by jason123: 12:39am On Mar 31, 2011
Alj Uche:

you that just came few weeks agos

you have joined this people shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

jason123  angry i blame you

you have sucessfully converted an innocent young man to a yoruba supermaist angry angry angry

mumu

Shut up your silly mouth! How did I convert him He reads the crap people spew on the internet and got brain washed, so what gives Omo, do not get me involved. When people claim to be superior over his people, he will always have a tendency to be a supremacist.
Re: Yoruba Oil Blocks For Those That Say We Dont Have Oil In Yoruba Land. by Justcash(m): 12:41am On Mar 31, 2011
ekt_bear:

Good question. We watched our neighbor rush into secession unprepared and get made into suya meat. Probably best to avoid the same fate by planning things out a bit better.

"Measure twice, cut once", as they say.

So If the west had decided to go too, you think the north would have had any chance? You were scared because the North could have defeated both the East and West? I don't think so. Nigeria would have split gently if the west had kept to their words to leave too. After all the capital was Lagos State at that time.
Re: Yoruba Oil Blocks For Those That Say We Dont Have Oil In Yoruba Land. by AljUche: 12:43am On Mar 31, 2011
jason123:

Shut up your silly mouth! How did I convert him He reads the crap people spew on the internet and got brain washed, so what gives Omo, do not get me involved. When people claim to be superior over his people, he will always have a tendency to be a supremacist.

so you want to tell me what you posted did not change his metality about igbos,

WE igbos are individuals ok

i am igbo

abagworo is igbo

etc

we are not like ezeuche, onlytruth and co

some of us have brain while others like alex101 and co are senseless
Re: Yoruba Oil Blocks For Those That Say We Dont Have Oil In Yoruba Land. by Nchara: 12:45am On Mar 31, 2011
Nigeria finds oil and gas in commercial quantities in Anambra

12-08-03 About 30 tcf of gas and 1 bn barrels of crude oil has been found in the Anambra River basin in Anambra State, the Director of Engineering standard in the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR), Mr Patrick Onwumere, said in Awka.
Mr Onwumere who led a team of experts to assess the volume of gas and crude reserves in the Anambra River basin as well as gauge the preparedness of the state government in the establishment of an indigenous refinery through its oil company, Orient Petroleum Resources, said the team was impressed with what it saw on the ground.

His revelation was coming on the heels of a confirmation by the Managing Director of Orient Petroleum, Engr. Nnaemeka Nwawka that a large hectare of land for the construction of the refinery which would be sited at Otuocha in Anambra East Local Government area of the state had been mapped out. Nwawka added that the only thing delaying full acquisition of the land is the state governor's signature on the certificate of occupancy (CoO) for the land.
According to Onwumene, his team's visit was a preliminary move which has to do with the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the area, the level of land acquisition promised by the governor, and the examination of the extent of work done so far by the Orient Petroleum Resources.

Onwumene also said he and members of his team were interested in seeing that the exploitation of oil and gas takes off earnestly in the state and expressed his team's satisfaction on the state's preparedness to accomplish their exploitation. He said Anambra State had three sources of oil supply which included, the existing local reserve from the Brass/Agip, import from Venezuela as well as the already discovered wells at Oroma-Etiti in Anambra West and Otuocha in Anambra East council areas of the state.
Onwumene said his team found that the state's oil company, Orient Petroleum Resources had maintained good relationships with the host communities, especially those bordering where the refinery would be sited. He added that with the take off of exploitation of oil reserves in the very near future, a lot of jobless indigenes of Anambra State would be gainfully employed.

Source: THISDAYonline
Re: Yoruba Oil Blocks For Those That Say We Dont Have Oil In Yoruba Land. by AljUche: 12:46am On Mar 31, 2011
Justcash:

So If the west had decided to go too, you think the north would have had any chance? You were scared because the North could have defeated both the East and West? I don't think so. Nigeria would have split gently if the west had kept to their words to leave too. After all the capital was Lagos State at that time.

mu ba nu

lets not start

because the person that killed it was ojukwu and you know it Awolowo tried his best but pride in ojukwu then will not make him think

i am igbo and i know it as well

please lets not start
Re: Yoruba Oil Blocks For Those That Say We Dont Have Oil In Yoruba Land. by ektbear: 12:48am On Mar 31, 2011
Justcash:

Neither you or I had armies at that time (watch those videos on the Biafra war that EzeUche posted, where you guys had only 200 guns in the entire East  undecided )

Moreover, you didn't have lots of Northern troops at that time in your region. . . we did. Pretty hard to secede with an army of occupation already in your land, and no army.

Or how would you have suggest it be done? I'm all ears.
Re: Yoruba Oil Blocks For Those That Say We Dont Have Oil In Yoruba Land. by ektbear: 12:48am On Mar 31, 2011
@Nchara: That is wonderful news. If every region has oil, then we can peacefully split up.
Re: Yoruba Oil Blocks For Those That Say We Dont Have Oil In Yoruba Land. by Justcash(m): 12:49am On Mar 31, 2011
Alj Uche:

so you want to tell me what you posted did not change his metality about igbos,

WE igbos are individuals ok

i am igbo

abagworo is igbo

etc

we are not like ezeuche, onlytruth and co

some of us have brain while others like alex101 and co are senseless

How can a full-fledged Alhaji, that incites hatred against Igbos in some of his threads, claim to be Igbo? Are the gap toothed, power hungry Maradona that tries to dribble his way out all the time? Ok, answer this question if you are Igbo, Ele ebe umunna gi bi na obodo anyi a?
Re: Yoruba Oil Blocks For Those That Say We Dont Have Oil In Yoruba Land. by AljUche: 12:52am On Mar 31, 2011
Justcash:

How can a full-fledged Alhaji, that incites hatred against Igbos in some of his threads, claim to be Igbo? Are the gap toothed, power hungry Maradona that tries to dribble his way out all the time? Ok, answer this question if you are Igbo, Ele ebe umunna gi bi na obodo anyi a?

i don't have time for ur silly games today

ok you too answer this question

how do i incite violence against my people

tell me how
Re: Yoruba Oil Blocks For Those That Say We Dont Have Oil In Yoruba Land. by sbeezy8: 12:53am On Mar 31, 2011
Nchara:

Nigeria finds oil and gas in commercial quantities in Anambra

12-08-03 About 30 tcf of gas and 1 bn barrels of crude oil has been found in the Anambra River basin in Anambra State, the Director of Engineering standard in the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR), Mr Patrick Onwumere, said in Awka.
Mr Onwumere who led a team of experts to assess the volume of gas and crude reserves in the Anambra River basin as well as gauge the preparedness of the state government in the establishment of an indigenous refinery through its oil company, Orient Petroleum Resources, said the team was impressed with what it saw on the ground.

His revelation was coming on the heels of a confirmation by the Managing Director of Orient Petroleum, Engr. Nnaemeka Nwawka that a large hectare of land for the construction of the refinery which would be sited at Otuocha in Anambra East Local Government area of the state had been mapped out. Nwawka added that the only thing delaying full acquisition of the land is the state governor's signature on the certificate of occupancy (CoO) for the land.
According to Onwumene, his team's visit was a preliminary move which has to do with the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the area, the level of land acquisition promised by the governor, and the examination of the extent of work done so far by the Orient Petroleum Resources.

Onwumene also said he and members of his team were interested in seeing that the exploitation of oil and gas takes off earnestly in the state and expressed his team's satisfaction on the state's preparedness to accomplish their exploitation. He said Anambra State had three sources of oil supply which included, the existing local reserve from the Brass/Agip, import from Venezuela as well as the already discovered wells at Oroma-Etiti in Anambra West and Otuocha in Anambra East council areas of the state.
Onwumene said his team found that the state's oil company, Orient Petroleum Resources had maintained good relationships with the host communities, especially those bordering where the refinery would be sited. He added that with the take off of exploitation of oil reserves in the very near future, a lot of jobless indigenes of Anambra State would be gainfully employed.

Source: THISDAYonline

thi is the most silly thing ever LOL you post something on anambra on a thread about the SW? are you really that bored?

Justcash:

^^^ Mumu we've been over this time and time AGAIN. NO ONE GIVES A FUK about the last civil war!

we didnt join the East when IT SUITED TO THE EAST. when Awo wanted to leave Zik and the NCNC joined the North, WHY WOULD WE THE WEST WANT TO JOIN YOU FOR ANYTHING? lol

it doesnt work like that homie

ekt_bear:

Neither you or I had armies at that time (watch those videos on the Biafra war that EzeUche posted, where you guys had only 200 guns in the entire East  undecided )

Moreover, you didn't have lots of Northern troops at that time in your region. . . we did. Pretty hard to secede with an army of occupation already in your land, and no army.

Or how would you have suggest it be done? I'm all ears.

why pay that clown any attention it was planned that way When Zik chose to side with Balewa. north. They didnt care if The west had an army before the War.
Re: Yoruba Oil Blocks For Those That Say We Dont Have Oil In Yoruba Land. by jason123: 12:55am On Mar 31, 2011
Justcash:

Quite feasible but both regions were ill-prepared for it and one rushed while the other did not. Awo even had a one to one conversation with Ojukwu. But at that time,Ojukwu was filled with pride. Anyway, any future war will definitely be different . . . . . that is, if there is any.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senators Source Loans To Prosecute Election Cases / Ekiti PDP Blasts Makinde, Pledges Unconditional Support For Atiku, Ayu / Buhari Signs Nigeria’s 2023 Budget into law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.