Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,631 members, 7,813,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In (20892 Views)

Get 4000 Tron Crypto Coin For Free / Invest In Safemoon Crypto Coin And Thank Me Later / Free NFTs Crypto Coin Giveaway That Can Transform Your Hustle...It's REAL! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by Yakpa(m): 4:53pm On Jan 14, 2021
if you're having issues with your crypto account on payouts and all. I advise you use Coinmama .. best I found out lately.. So easy & 0% processing fees.thank me later. https://go.coinmama.com/visit/?bta=63900&nci=5388

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by BabaGrinz(m): 5:45pm On Jan 14, 2021
Trading on crypto currency exchanges is gaining more and more popularity around the world. Today it is one of the most profitable and promising types of internet - earnings. However, it requires a lot of knowledge, experience and involves rather high risks.
It is especially risky to buy / sell cryptocurrencies on your own, without proper experience and knowledge in this area.
The URANIUM investment platform helps beginners, as well as already experienced investors and traders, to receive a consistently high income of 3% per day with minimal investment and no risks. What are you waiting for ..its never too late to start

https://uranium.cash/r/8639

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by luvlyoracle(m): 6:54pm On Jan 14, 2021
AnthonyAk:

So i've invested about $3000 in crypto over the past 2 years. i buy $20 of bitcoin , Ethereum and Litecoin each everyweek. From time to time i also buy other altcoins like Telcoin, Kincoin, Holochain, Pundi x. Usually i spend $50 or more.

The good thing about it is when bitcoin was cheaplast year i bought alot of these for really cheap. If the market is high of low i still buy. Consistency is key.

I do the exact same thing with stocks its not anything new but it works for me. Currently i sold all the big there coins for USD and im just earning interest on binance with it. Im starting from scratch and will invest another $5k over the next 2 years this time at $100 every week.
Which exchanger do you see all these coins

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by AnthonyAk(m): 7:16pm On Jan 14, 2021
luvlyoracle:
Which exchanger do you see all these coins

I use mostly binance , but im also on Kucoin (Telcoin) and mertcatox (Kincoin). Pay attention to the last two , greatly under valued still

3 Likes

Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by luvlyoracle(m): 7:17pm On Jan 14, 2021
AnthonyAk:

I use mostly binance , but im also on Kucoin (Telcoin) and mertcatox (Kincoin). Pay attention to the last two , greatly under valued still
Are those two last coin on binance?

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by Slayar: 7:29pm On Jan 14, 2021
Eth is better
Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by adamsbadoo(m): 3:28am On Jan 15, 2021
b]All your BTC, USDT and eth can come in... Bits and Bulk
Best rates here
Let me be your sure vendor �
Transparency ✅
Fast payment ✅
Trustworthy
✅[/b]

https:///+2348108891282

Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by Stewart883(m): 7:22am On Jan 15, 2021
AnthonyAk:

Oga forget all those coins and stick to the big 4. My advice.
Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by Stewart883(m): 7:23am On Jan 15, 2021
Slayar:
Eth is better

And abit more stable
Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by gamaliel9: 9:10pm On Jan 16, 2021
Stewart883:

Oga forget all those coins and stick to the big 4. My advice.

Which are the big four please?
Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by Stewart883(m): 9:59pm On Jan 16, 2021
gamaliel9:

Which are the big four please?

BTC, ETH, XRP and Litecoin.
Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by gamaliel9: 10:01pm On Jan 16, 2021
Stewart883:

BTC, ETH, XRP and Litecoin.

Mercie beaucoup infiniement
Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by Frezhkid10(m): 9:25am On Jan 17, 2021
AnthonyAk:

Use luno or binance , links are in my signature
..how do u get a wallet on binance..and how much does binance exchange a dollar coz I know luno uses parallel rate..
Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by imagrg(m): 11:58am On Jan 17, 2021
It's not advisable to buy XRP now because of the pending litigation challenge they have now.
gamaliel9:

Mercie beaucoup infiniement

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by oshonwambada: 2:57pm On Jan 17, 2021
Amehid2:
Buy ripple.i bought 50000 naira worth of ripple last week Sunday .by this morning my 50000 had risen to 70000.i withdrew the 20000 profit and left the capital.if you want to buy Bitcoin wait for it to fall on the daily mt4 chart before buying.even litecoin need to fall a bit before buying.i bought $500 worth of Bitcoin in the last week of November 2020,as at yesterday Ive withdrawn a total of $430 profit.my $500 capital is still in my blockchain.learn to analyze crypto on mt4 and you'll buy and profit off the rises and falls.
wil u be pleased to guide me on how to invest?bitcoin,Eth or litcoin?
Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by Frezhkid10(m): 3:56pm On Jan 17, 2021
AnthonyAk:

..how do I purchase coin on binance..the app just looks so difficult to navigate through
Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by samuelkanu: 11:03pm On Jan 17, 2021
Amehid2:
I don't use any particular app.i do my analysis on mt4.well mt4 is an app I guess.
Please which mt4 broker do you use for analysis?
Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by Amehid2: 2:50am On Jan 18, 2021
oshonwambada:
wil u be pleased to guide me on how to invest?bitcoin,Eth or litcoin?
yea no problem.bitcoin is consolidating now.its better to stay out for those that want to enter newly untill an uptrend signal is given.when the buy signal is given I'll post

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by Theoutsider: 3:33am On Jan 18, 2021
suspect a sell off in xrp with in 24-48 hours. Could be wrong. this is speculation. After the drop off buy the dip
Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by Afostev11(m): 3:10pm On Jan 18, 2021
Amehid2:
yea no problem.bitcoin is consolidating now.its better to stay out for those that want to enter newly untill an uptrend signal is given.when the buy signal is given I'll post
hi Amehid2, I quoted u if we can chat privately but u didnt talk..... pls can we because have been checking on you since..
Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by incomeboostng: 11:25pm On Jan 18, 2021
Sellout:
Okay so I have 100k I'm not using and I want to invest it in crypto till dec 2021 without touching it.
My two options are Bitcoin and Etheurem. I'm Confused on which one to invest in.

These are good options though but you may not make so much from them.

For me, I prefer altcoins and most of my daily profit come from them.

There are many altcoins out there. You just need to know how to spot a profit altcoin and when to buy it, you could see
mind-blowing profit in a very short time.

By the way, altcoins are coins that are not bitcoin. Bitcoin is their mother though

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by oshonwambada: 8:26pm On Jan 19, 2021
Amehid2:
ok bro thanks
Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by teeytimi: 10:06pm On Jan 19, 2021
Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by lindalee(f): 10:37pm On Jan 19, 2021
Shoppas:
Hi,

Quick advice; learn about crypto trading and investment before investing in any crypto. Its a skill you will benefit from..

Cheers.

Would really like a beginners detail on this crypto thingy. Is there any place I can go read up. Cos I really want to know

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by SavageMaster: 11:41pm On Jan 19, 2021
Sellout:
Okay so I have 100k I'm not using and I want to invest it in crypto till dec 2021 without touching it.
My two options are Bitcoin and Etheurem. I'm Confused on which one to invest in.

Buy Doge coin.

Thank me later, some years from now
Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by kalex0(m): 10:05am On Jan 20, 2021
Pato5:
@OP
You can start by buying small amount like N5000 worth of any crypto on Luno app. Even though I believe this is not the best time to buy BTC. I invested heavily on XRP because it is having a price shake off due to SEC issue with ripple but once the coast is cleared I am optimistic it will moon. You can study charts trend of these cryptos over time and follow news too for insights then follow your guts. Crypto is very lucrative but you can get burnt too. Luno is simple but have few currencies. I use crypto.com to trade other currencies.

Please i need to contact you please concerning crypto. Com

Please drop your WhatsApp digit
Thanks
Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by kenneth6901: 12:55pm On Jan 20, 2021
Amehid2:
Buy ripple.i bought 50000 naira worth of ripple last week Sunday .by this morning my 50000 had risen to 70000.i withdrew the 20000 profit and left the capital.if you want to buy Bitcoin wait for it to fall on the daily mt4 chart before buying.even litecoin need to fall a bit before buying.i bought $500 worth of Bitcoin in the last week of November 2020,as at yesterday Ive withdrawn a total of $430 profit.my $500 capital is still in my blockchain.learn to analyze crypto on mt4 and you'll buy and profit off the rises and falls.

How can reaching you bro.... ? (Whatsapp or email) I would want to invest but the right and genuine platform to buy these Crypto has been major setback
Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by kenneth6901: 1:18pm On Jan 20, 2021
Much respect to all GURU in the house! Which crypto platforms can one buy these coins without hassle.....
Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by preciousoby(f): 1:28pm On Jan 20, 2021
Wait till Feb 5. All coins fall during the Chinese new year so definitely there will be a dip. I will advice you buy then.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Where Can I Invest 500,000 Naira / Why Do Nigerians Prefer To Invest In Schemes Like MMM To Doing Real Investment? / Oxford Group Of Companies Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.