Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,597 members, 7,865,445 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:14 PM

Why Women Should Stop Adding 'Fun To Be With' To Their Online Profiles. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Women Should Stop Adding 'Fun To Be With' To Their Online Profiles. (837 Views)

Guys This Sport Is Fun To Watch If U Are Not Watching It U Missing (photo) / “Stop Adding My Husband Up If You’re My Friend!” – Nigerian Woman Flares Up / 'Women Should Stop Getting Married' - Married Lady Advises Single Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Women Should Stop Adding 'Fun To Be With' To Their Online Profiles. by NiRfreak(m): 7:33pm On Jan 08, 2021
When I see a lady write fun to be with on her online profile and bios, what comes to my mind is that she's easy to lay or ready to be laid if certain condition is met.
I'm not saying my sentiments about that cliched statement is a general position, but i can assure you a number of guys feels the same way even though we hardly voice it.
Most times I see that cliche on a ladies profile, I instinctively feel she's shallow, and has not much to bring to the table except fun, pleasure and sex which she's subtly insinuating.
I may be wrong for some ladies but it's a stereotype. And if I ask many sharp guys of Nairaland what they feel about "fun to be with", they will tell u same thing.

1 Like

Re: Why Women Should Stop Adding 'Fun To Be With' To Their Online Profiles. by iLegendd(m): 7:38pm On Jan 08, 2021
Hahahaha. The title made me laugh. Whenever I see that "fun to be with," I always wonder the kind of fun they are referring to.
Re: Why Women Should Stop Adding 'Fun To Be With' To Their Online Profiles. by ShackWes(f): 7:39pm On Jan 08, 2021
any lady who does that shît is a ho just trying to advertise her whoring business

guys run if her social media name starts with "maami, Cici, classic, lady, " or ends with "billz, pearl,

Dem be holosho

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Should Stop Adding 'Fun To Be With' To Their Online Profiles. by FalseProphet1(m): 7:39pm On Jan 08, 2021
ShackWes:
any lady who does that shît is a ho just trying to advertise her whoring business
You are very right

1 Like

Re: Why Women Should Stop Adding 'Fun To Be With' To Their Online Profiles. by Kriss216: 7:40pm On Jan 08, 2021
I don't even have time and zeal to check a Nigerian girl's profile and bios.

1 Like

Re: Why Women Should Stop Adding 'Fun To Be With' To Their Online Profiles. by NiRfreak(m): 7:40pm On Jan 08, 2021
iLegendd:
Hahahaha. The title made me laugh. Whenever I see that "fun to be with," I always wonder the kind of fun they are referring to.
Lol....I think say na only me o... grin Hope they will change cos I just gave them a format that will make guy not think they are cheap and shallow
Re: Why Women Should Stop Adding 'Fun To Be With' To Their Online Profiles. by iLegendd(m): 7:42pm On Jan 08, 2021
NiRfreak:

Lol....I think say na only me o... grin Hope they will change cos I just gave them a format

I'm always scared of ladies that put that on their profiles. My first impression is sex sex sex (as long as you have an apartment to take them and some drinks).

1 Like

Re: Why Women Should Stop Adding 'Fun To Be With' To Their Online Profiles. by NiRfreak(m): 7:43pm On Jan 08, 2021
iLegendd:

I'm always scared of ladies that put that on their profiles. My first impression is sex sex sex (as long as you have an apartment to take them and some drinks).

grin grin
Sharp guyman grin..same here. I don't take them serious

1 Like

Re: Why Women Should Stop Adding 'Fun To Be With' To Their Online Profiles. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 08, 2021
Personally, I think that it describes a girl who lives on the wild side; likes bungee jumping, sky diving and on-foot safaris into the wilds on weekends. I don't really think it's about sex. The problem is, if you ask a hundred women, they'll all tell you that they're fun to be with, yet the most exciting thing they've ever done in their lives is to take duckmouth selfies with their besties in ShopRite mall. So I always take this overused phrase with a pinch of salt.

3 Likes

Re: Why Women Should Stop Adding 'Fun To Be With' To Their Online Profiles. by NiRfreak(m): 8:06pm On Jan 08, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:
Personally, I think that it describes a girl who lives on the wild side; likes bungee jumping, sky diving and on foot safaris into the wilds on weekends. I don't really think it's about sex. The problem is, if you ask a hundred women, they'll all tell you that they're fun to be with, yet the most exciting thing they've ever done in their lives is to take duckmouth selfies with their besties in ShopRite mall. So I always take this overused phrase with a pinch of salt.
Exactly the phrase means nothing to me, unfortunately it makes me look at the negative connotative side of it
Re: Why Women Should Stop Adding 'Fun To Be With' To Their Online Profiles. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 08, 2021
NiRfreak:
When I see a lady write fun to be with on her online profile and bios, what comes to my mind is that she's easy to lay or ready to be laid if certain condition is met.
I'm not saying my sentiments about that cliched statement is a general position, but i can assure you a number of guys feels the same way even though we hardly voice it.
Most times I see that cliche on a ladies profile, I instinctively feel she's shallow, and has not much to bring to the table except fun, pleasure and sex which she's subtly insinuating.
I may be wrong for some ladies but it's a stereotype. And if I ask many guys of Nairaland what they feel about "fun to be with", they will tell u same thing.
U A Wrong Mentality. Change It.
Re: Why Women Should Stop Adding 'Fun To Be With' To Their Online Profiles. by NiRfreak(m): 8:14pm On Jan 08, 2021
Truvel:
U A Wrong Mentality. Change It.
Why? Prove me otherwise
Re: Why Women Should Stop Adding 'Fun To Be With' To Their Online Profiles. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 08, 2021
NiRfreak:
Why? Prove me otherwise
U Misinterpreted D Word. It Doesn't Necessarily Has To Do With Dat.
Re: Why Women Should Stop Adding 'Fun To Be With' To Their Online Profiles. by Mandrake007(m): 8:51pm On Jan 08, 2021
True it’s just an advertising strategy,women ain’t fun to be with unless they’re on their backs or bent over receiving the D,if I want fun I hang with my Gs
Re: Why Women Should Stop Adding 'Fun To Be With' To Their Online Profiles. by CallMeGrace(f): 8:57pm On Jan 08, 2021
See ehn, I believe we all have different opinion and different perspective.
Being fun to be with is not really necessary she advertising herself or maybe she is really into sex sex sex..
Being fun to be with can also be in terms of bringing words of entertainment,jokes, possible tales.. like there isn't any dull moment when you are around her.. she can easily keep you company to the extent of you laughing out loud.

1 Like

Re: Why Women Should Stop Adding 'Fun To Be With' To Their Online Profiles. by NiRfreak(m): 9:00pm On Jan 08, 2021
Mandrake007:
True it’s just an advertising strategy,women ain’t fun to be with unless they’re on their backs or bent over receiving the D,if I want fun I hang with my Gs
grin it sounds both sexist and true grin...Most times, even when they are fun to be with, na sex dey cap everything. Most gals that are fun to be with in the true sense of the word end up being an easy lay...at least from my experience grin....Once they are funn like this..na small tin u go do, you are already giving them doggy grin
Re: Why Women Should Stop Adding 'Fun To Be With' To Their Online Profiles. by NiRfreak(m): 9:02pm On Jan 08, 2021
CallMeGrace:
See ehn, I believe we all have different opinion and different perspective.
Being fun to be with is not really necessary she advertising herself or maybe she is really into sex sex sex..
Being fun to be with can also be in terms of bringing words of entertainment,jokes, possible tales.. like there isn't any dull moment when you are around her.. she can easily keep you company to the extent of you laughing out loud.
If that's the case...then say: '" has a good sense of humor"...it's less sexually connotative
Re: Why Women Should Stop Adding 'Fun To Be With' To Their Online Profiles. by Cholls(m): 9:03pm On Jan 08, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:
Personally, I think that it describes a girl who lives on the wild side; likes bungee jumping, sky diving and on-foot safaris into the wilds on weekends. I don't really think it's about sex. The problem is, if you ask a hundred women, they'll all tell you that they're fun to be with, yet the most exciting thing they've ever done in their lives is to take duckmouth selfies with their besties in ShopRite mall. So I always take this overused phrase with a pinch of salt.

Re: Why Women Should Stop Adding 'Fun To Be With' To Their Online Profiles. by TheVictim01(m): 9:04pm On Jan 08, 2021
@wyry you're needed here
Kriss216:
I don't even time and zeal to check a Nigerian girl's profile and bios.
Re: Why Women Should Stop Adding 'Fun To Be With' To Their Online Profiles. by Mandela27: 10:04pm On Jan 08, 2021
Nigerian girls don tire me cry
Re: Why Women Should Stop Adding 'Fun To Be With' To Their Online Profiles. by 99thEnemy(m): 11:19pm On Jan 08, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin
NiRfreak:
I may be wrong for some ladies but it's a stereotype. And if I ask many sharp guys of Nairaland what they feel about "fun to be with", they will tell u same thing.
grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

I Blame All Guys For Glorifying Pussies. Reason Most Ladies Offers Nothin More! / Lady Messes Herself Up With Alco, What Happened Next Will Shock You. / I Need Advise Urgently Cos I Am Losing It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.