Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,109 members, 7,849,460 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:00 PM

Shop Owners To Pay N20,000 In Maiduguri As Governor Zulum Increases Tax - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shop Owners To Pay N20,000 In Maiduguri As Governor Zulum Increases Tax (18612 Views)

N3m Fraud: Gombe Judge Asks Convict To Pay N20 To Avoid 3-year-jail Term / Soldiers Take Over Lagos Island As Hoodlums Harrass Shop Owners / VIDEO: Tight Security In Maiduguri As Buhari Visits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop Owners To Pay N20,000 In Maiduguri As Governor Zulum Increases Tax by Iamsane: 7:54am On Jan 09, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see hardship biting harder. I see people begging to eat, I see government officials growing fatter on the blood of the masses, I see a big river turned red with the blood of the innocent. We need to be more prayerful.

I see your death soon.
Re: Shop Owners To Pay N20,000 In Maiduguri As Governor Zulum Increases Tax by Nigercity: 11:04am On Jan 09, 2021
Arrewa:
your eastern politicians are the biggest theives of all time!! This is lift a Twitter... We've now confirm from a reliable source but you've rushed to display your hatred!!

Zulum is better than all eastern politicians put together

Arrewa here you go again,
Northern politicans are also criminals just like there southern counterpart
Do u know how much Northern States receives as monthly allocation,(just because of there imaginary population)
At a time Kano alone was receiving 7.2billon
When ebonyi/abia was receiving slightly above 2 billon, infact no state in the east including the oil rich imo received such amount,
What this means that the governor of Kano (and other northern politicans) have more than enough to steal, governor of Kano can decide to steal money as big as ebonyi state allocation, and yet it wouldn't be a big deal,
So if you think the northern governors are saint why is poverty level in the North still in uproar,
Just look at ebonyi State with one of the least allocations in Nigeria yet it's building wonders, both flyovers, international airport, international mall (which many northern state doesn't have), larger market and housing estate, e.t.c now imagine what Ebonyi would be assuming the received the fat allocations the northern governors received,
Guy always think without sentiment, stop acting like the east are your nightmare
Assuming Nigeria was restructured in the 1980's by now north will just be another Niger (no developed country with high IGR or GDP in this present age raised there economy with agriculture which the north and Niger are know for) you can prove me wrong
Re: Shop Owners To Pay N20,000 In Maiduguri As Governor Zulum Increases Tax by Tonytonex(m): 1:03pm On Jan 09, 2021
theirs is cheap oh. us wey we dey pay 100k plus here
Re: Shop Owners To Pay N20,000 In Maiduguri As Governor Zulum Increases Tax by Dharniel600(m): 1:05pm On Jan 09, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

My best governor, haba Sir you no try for this one at all. Consider the country now !! embarassed
How is the the best Governor self? Cos he dey always rush go pay condolences to people after boko haram and bandits don cause havoc abi? Make Una continue to dey hype am
Re: Shop Owners To Pay N20,000 In Maiduguri As Governor Zulum Increases Tax by Josywhyte: 1:16pm On Jan 09, 2021
Why are these leaders so heartless
Re: Shop Owners To Pay N20,000 In Maiduguri As Governor Zulum Increases Tax by lexy2014: 2:57pm On Jan 09, 2021
lalasticlala:
As shared by Twitter user, Bulama @Bulama8976

Source: https://twitter.com/Bulama8976/status/1347313431079235584?s=19
I was waiting to see comments from folks who have been saying zulum is d best governor in Nigeria who came from another planet& a potential best president of nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Twitter Supension: Lai Mohammed Says 7 Of FG's 10 Requests Have Been Met / Bawa: My Achievement As EFCC Chairman Is Increasing Naira Value Against Dollar / Woman Dies In Katsina While On Queue To Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.