Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Is This Love? She's 25 And A Graduate & I'm 21 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Love? She's 25 And A Graduate & I'm 21 (2244 Views)

I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 / I'm 21 But My Dick Is Still Growing. Why And How? (photo) / I'm 25 And I Need A Serious Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Love? She's 25 And A Graduate & I'm 21 by ena5four(m): 10:53pm On Jan 08, 2021
STRICTLY FOR EXPERIENCED AND BRAINY NAIRALANDER(S) THAT CAN CONTRIBUTE A BETTER SUGGESTION(S),IDEA(S) OR ADVICE(S) THAT CAN AID MY LITTLE MIND CONCERNING THIS THREAD WRITE-UP.

PLEASE BE POLITE

%%%%%
She works for my Aunt and she's twenty five while I'm twenty one and as for me AGE IS JUST A NUMERIC DIGIT,
She's a graduate plus a working class lady,
She doesn't request much or i should say she doesn't even request at all and she appreciates my little gifts.

She's pretty and intelligent,

I'm a Sapiosexual, she Initially got attracted to me due to her Inteligence and to cut the long story short,
I developed feelings for her and we got talking,
to simply put we got lots of things in common,
love has it way between us and we're currently dating.

She has lots of well to do guys aiming for her but she sticks to me despite my brokeness and she's also ready to support me financially and spiritually with prayers.

And here's my question DO YOU THINK THIS KIND OF RELATIONSHIP CAN LAST OR LEADS TO MARRIAGE?

1 Like

Re: Is This Love? She's 25 And A Graduate & I'm 21 by Oluromantic: 10:58pm On Jan 08, 2021
Everyday always pray to God and say

God pls give me more ideas on how to live my life to please you at all times and always make you happy. Instead of expending the precious brain you gave me on girl matter than expending it on things that matter to you

7 Likes

Re: Is This Love? She's 25 And A Graduate & I'm 21 by LadiesForever(f): 11:00pm On Jan 08, 2021
It is divorce waiting to happen

grin

1 Like

Re: Is This Love? She's 25 And A Graduate & I'm 21 by Kingosytex(m): 11:01pm On Jan 08, 2021
Bia Op, I barely understood you.

Write in clear and concise form.

You are asking whether your relationship could lead to marriage...Of course, it can.

It depends on you, you pointed out that she was once raped, to me that doesn't mean anything and I must commend you for even overlooking that. She wasn't the architect of her misfortune.

If you guys love each other and are ready for marriage then why not give it a shot. After all, you just confirmed that you guys have a lot in common.
Re: Is This Love? She's 25 And A Graduate & I'm 21 by Xenry: 11:07pm On Jan 08, 2021
Defined love?
Re: Is This Love? She's 25 And A Graduate & I'm 21 by 44Bulldog(m): 11:09pm On Jan 08, 2021
Kingosytex:

You are asking whether your relationship could lead to marriage...Of course, it can.

It depends on you, you pointed out that she was once raped, to me that doesn't mean anything and I must commend you for even overlooking that. She wasn't the architect of her misfortune.

If you guys love each other and are ready for marriage then why not give it a shot. After all, you just confirmed that you guys have a lot in common.

Seconded

It's no biggie

But I think OP is still very young to be thinking about marriage now
Re: Is This Love? She's 25 And A Graduate & I'm 21 by SamuelLoch: 11:11pm On Jan 08, 2021
You're funny o cheesy This thing you're calling love would tilt your reasoning. You better wake up and get your life together!

2 Likes

Re: Is This Love? She's 25 And A Graduate & I'm 21 by Anfield247(m): 11:11pm On Jan 08, 2021
Use your tongue to count your teeth!

1 Like

Re: Is This Love? She's 25 And A Graduate & I'm 21 by squarelead(m): 11:13pm On Jan 08, 2021
Love and marriage complements , but love is not the basis for marriage.

1 Like

Re: Is This Love? She's 25 And A Graduate & I'm 21 by WoundedLamb: 11:27pm On Jan 08, 2021
OP, what are exactly are you asking the forum members? If your relationship can lead to marriage? You are really waiting for people who dont know you or your girl to tell you if your own relationship will lead to marriage? The so-called alphas, right? Why not also ask them if your first child will be a boy or a girl? Lmao. Whatever happens to being yourself and chasing your happiness as an individual?

No offense intended but it would seem the peer pressure here is gradually turning some people into "zombies". Our boys are practically asking for manuals on how to exist so as not be ostracised by the older ones who unfortunately don't seem to ever outgrow some boyish tendencies. The other day, one came to ask strangers if he should buy his girlfriend a gift. I wonder how the girl would feel if she found out that her boyfriend's brain is product of community service.

3 Likes

Re: Is This Love? She's 25 And A Graduate & I'm 21 by CandyOps(m): 11:29pm On Jan 08, 2021
Oluromantic:
[s]Everyday always pray to God and say

God pls give me more ideas on how to live my life to please you at all times and always make you happy. Instead of expending the precious brain you gave me on girl matter than expending it on things that matter to you[/s]

Someone is in love you're asking him to pray Psalm 23 angry

1 Like

Re: Is This Love? She's 25 And A Graduate & I'm 21 by GigrMedia: 11:45pm On Jan 08, 2021
age is just a number, follow your heart. in marriage you need money by the way, love ain't shit.
Re: Is This Love? She's 25 And A Graduate & I'm 21 by GigrMedia: 11:46pm On Jan 08, 2021
age is just a number, follow your heart. in marriage you need money by the way, love ain't shit.
Re: Is This Love? She's 25 And A Graduate & I'm 21 by ena5four(m): 12:26am On Jan 10, 2021
Mynd44 Seun Lalasticlala (Lol No Vex Say No Be Snake Matter O)
Re: Is This Love? She's 25 And A Graduate & I'm 21 by Gentle0wavez: 8:47am On Jan 10, 2021
A few months ago I would have discouraged you until I learnt that Derek prince, one of my Role model, married a woman 25 years older than him. It was divinely planned by God and the marriage lasted for thirty years. Since then my tolerance for older ladies in marriage increased more.
Re: Is This Love? She's 25 And A Graduate & I'm 21 by Charmingrascal(m): 8:52am On Jan 10, 2021
Kingosytex:

He is not ready yet.

He is also a baby adult
I can't even understand all this his "short hand" abi what will I call it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Love? She's 25 And A Graduate & I'm 21 by mosdii(m): 9:19am On Jan 10, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Nitwits...All Of Them.
Or My signature
Re: Is This Love? She's 25 And A Graduate & I'm 21 by Shortyy(f): 9:20am On Jan 10, 2021
You're sapiosexual and you type like this? Will you geddifok.

1 Like

Re: Is This Love? She's 25 And A Graduate & I'm 21 by ena5four(m): 9:28am On Jan 10, 2021
Shortyy:
You're sapiosexual and you type like this? Will you geddifok.

And How Tf On The Nine Planet Do You Expect Me To Have Typed O?
Re: Is This Love? She's 25 And A Graduate & I'm 21 by Angelacruz: 9:50am On Jan 10, 2021
Premium tears loading
ena5four:
I Nid ur Opinion On dis Pls.

She Works 4 My Aunt
She's 25
&
I'm 21,
She's A Graduate + A Working Class Lady,
She's Independent She Doesn't Request Much or lemme say she doesn't even request at all.

She's Extremely Pretty & intelligent, my choice, i mean just d way i like em grls, u knw, lol

I'm A Sapiosexual, I Initially Got Intrested In Her Coz She's Awesomely Inteligent,
we've met on different occasions and i've always admire her, we don't talk much, c ehn 2 cut d long story short.

i developed feelings 4 her, we got talking on whatsapp, we av 100% of things in common, & when i say 100, i mean we perfectly av every damn thing in common, love has it way btw us even till now,
she's a baby, lemme say a kid in adult form, kid+adult=kidult (lol)

she loves me deeply to the extent that we share deep secrets.
she was once a victim of rape but ion mind & we've hunhun severally too lol,
hello, she's not a cheap girl o, lol 2 d point she dropped her rich wooer 4 a broke nigga lyk me.

can this leads to marriage?
Re: Is This Love? She's 25 And A Graduate & I'm 21 by ena5four(m): 9:51am On Jan 10, 2021
Angelacruz:
Premium tears loading
When Did You Subscribed For It?
Re: Is This Love? She's 25 And A Graduate & I'm 21 by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 10, 2021
Bro I'mm telling ya...been there and done that
Las las she's gonna leave u for an already made man, I bet it
Re: Is This Love? She's 25 And A Graduate & I'm 21 by gfon(m): 10:00am On Jan 10, 2021
Pro max tears loading,when dem break your heart,all these fairy tales go clear from your face
Re: Is This Love? She's 25 And A Graduate & I'm 21 by 2dice01: 10:03am On Jan 10, 2021
Bros be calming down
In 365days you will see her introduction pics on Facebook

Its Just your Turn cheesy
Re: Is This Love? She's 25 And A Graduate & I'm 21 by ena5four(m): 7:17pm On Jan 10, 2021
2dice01:
Bros be calming down

grin
2dice01:
Bros be calming down

Lol, Maybe You're Right, Well Thanks For Your Contribution
Re: Is This Love? She's 25 And A Graduate & I'm 21 by MMXX: 9:06pm On Jan 10, 2021
Wetin be this undecided

Sapiosexual hun cheesy

*shakes head* ridiculous
Re: Is This Love? She's 25 And A Graduate & I'm 21 by NeeKlaus: 9:12pm On Jan 10, 2021
ena5four:
I Nid ur Opinion On dis Pls.

She Works 4 My Aunt
She's 25
&
I'm 21,
She's A Graduate + A Working Class Lady,
She's Independent She Doesn't Request Much or lemme say she doesn't even request at all.

She's Extremely Pretty & intelligent, my choice, i mean just d way i like em grls, u knw, lol

I'm A Sapiosexual, I Initially Got Intrested In Her Coz She's Awesomely Inteligent,
we've met on different occasions and i've always admire her, we don't talk much, c ehn 2 cut d long story short.

i developed feelings 4 her, we got talking on whatsapp, we av 100% of things in common, & when i say 100, i mean we perfectly av every damn thing in common, love has it way btw us even till now,
she's a baby, lemme say a kid in adult form, kid+adult=kidult (lol)

she loves me deeply to the extent that we share deep secrets.
she was once a victim of rape but ion mind & we've hunhun severally too lol,
hello, she's not a cheap girl o, lol 2 d point she dropped her rich wooer 4 a broke nigga lyk me.

can this leads to marriage?
You type like a kid.
Sapiosexual and you can't even put words together properly. So which intelligence are you then attracted to?
Re: Is This Love? She's 25 And A Graduate & I'm 21 by 1beat(m): 9:17pm On Jan 10, 2021
Yes it can lead to marriage just that the marriage wouldt not last.
if at 21 you're thinking of marriage as a Nigerian citizen base in Nigeria I guess you are not serious.
Re: Is This Love? She's 25 And A Graduate & I'm 21 by ena5four(m): 1:11am On Jan 11, 2021
NeeKlaus:

You type like a kid.
Sapiosexual and you can't even put words together properly. So which intelligence are you then attracted to?

Woah! Good one, mr shakes...
Since you can make a life off a lifeless sentence, i think it'd be much better if you can create your thread and employ mumu like you to derail it.
Re: Is This Love? She's 25 And A Graduate & I'm 21 by ena5four(m): 1:13am On Jan 11, 2021
1beat:
Yes it can lead to marriage just that the marriage wouldt not last.
if at 21 you're thinking of marriage as a Nigerian citizen base in Nigeria I guess you are not serious.

Lol, Well Thanks For Your Contribution.
Re: Is This Love? She's 25 And A Graduate & I'm 21 by SarutobiEky(m): 7:08am On Jan 11, 2021
Oluromantic:
Everyday always pray to God and say

God pls give me more ideas on how to live my life to please you at all times and always make you happy. Instead of expending the precious brain you gave me on girl matter than expending it on things that matter to you
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani, And Her Fiancé, Segun Wealth Releases Pre-wedding Photos And Video / The Irresistible Urge To Look Back At Woman Yansh. / Single Father In Search Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.