Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,225 members, 7,849,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:56 AM

Moyo Thomas: FCMB MD Not The Father Of My Kids - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Moyo Thomas: FCMB MD Not The Father Of My Kids (3224 Views)

I'm A Fine Girl, I'll Get Married To A Fine Man So My Kids Will Be Fine - Lady / My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments / Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moyo Thomas: FCMB MD Not The Father Of My Kids by Kingluqman(m): 3:42pm On Jan 09, 2021
Fear them

1 Like

Re: Moyo Thomas: FCMB MD Not The Father Of My Kids by tnerro1(m): 4:42pm On Jan 09, 2021
This witch woman don cause problems for many marriages in Nigeria and in Africa. Now some men Dey look their wives corner eyes, and wives Dey give their husband close marking make dem no dough go DNA center with the kids

4 Likes

Re: Moyo Thomas: FCMB MD Not The Father Of My Kids by heniford2: 7:03pm On Jan 09, 2021
SmellySperm:

lol my nigga don para
nobi small para you see woman fear them oh cheesygrin
Re: Moyo Thomas: FCMB MD Not The Father Of My Kids by Dubetex96(m): 7:49pm On Jan 09, 2021
if you're interested in learning graphics design, company logo, video animation, flyer, business card App creation etc. Dm on WhatsApp 08162496897
All is free
2021 is a year to get over poverty ...
Re: Moyo Thomas: FCMB MD Not The Father Of My Kids by Malawian(m): 1:07pm On Jan 10, 2021
Notice how she didn't say her late husband was the father of her kids? She only said the M.D is not the father. Fear women.
Re: Moyo Thomas: FCMB MD Not The Father Of My Kids by pjobaby(f): 10:02pm On Jan 10, 2021
foyeks2001:
Tunde and Moyo in August 11,2007.

Look at her...she actually started from average lifestyle and used Mr Nuhu to climb career and make some millions.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apart From Me, Who Else Rarely Take Pics? / Two SHS Students Spotted Doing It In The Classroom Without Fear / Why Do Women Chase Guys Who Totally Ignore Them: My Story With A Church Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.