Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed (44796 Views)

Lady Pours Hot Cooking Oil On Man Over N100 In Adamawa / SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash / One Killed, Several Injured As Commercial Drivers Clash In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by Kingluqman(m): 7:13pm On Jan 09, 2021
Na wa ooo
Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by ekaette1621: 7:13pm On Jan 09, 2021
I thank goodness that i didnt return my Ak47 to Federal Govt during the Amnesty.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by Bigggloadofcum: 7:13pm On Jan 09, 2021
So each person's life cost 20 naira?

Terrible country.

Rest in peace to the dead.
Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by CheedyJ(m): 7:13pm On Jan 09, 2021
So, naso #100 don get value reach .. na wa oo
Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by Neddstark: 7:14pm On Jan 09, 2021
Send these clowns to Sambisa ASAP. They shouldn't leave there till the war against boko haram is finished.
Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by lexy2014: 7:14pm On Jan 09, 2021
post=97891873:

This is just so unfortunate.

Can you just imagine that?
Power corrupt, absolute power corrupt absolutely!

What has happened to rule of law and discipline u say buhari represents? What happened to d anti-corruption fight u said buhari was fighting? Who won d war?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by Dawnofhope: 7:14pm On Jan 09, 2021
Life is cheaper than any thing you could think of in Nigeria . So sad
Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 09, 2021
Goodtimesahead:
Point to note "over N100".

That's like 0.25 cents (US) which is the worth of 5 Nigerian lives? cry cry cry cry
Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by BobFischer(m): 7:16pm On Jan 09, 2021
kereman1:
Nigerian armed forces and their oppression to civilians is becoming unbearable.

Just last week I was I a shurtle bus, that was filled to max capacity with an NAF guy in front, he ask the driver to stop at an air force road block, only for him to align and have a chit chat with hos colleagues at the road block, he delayed us for over 5minutes we gad to yell at the driver before he cud summon courage and drive off

just imagine!!! i just can't stop laughing.

na wa o. Yeye dey smell...
Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by Map1(m): 7:16pm On Jan 09, 2021
chatinent:
The public offices are rubbished.

It was today I realized that the agberos, road safety corps members, police, and army work hand in hand when one agbero stopped our bus for ticket.

A policeman and road safety guy came begging him to leave steering.

Begging? !!

They have turned bribery to their birthright. You need to see them ordering people who doesn't have to give them anything to go and park one side, to delay them with a threat to shoot if disobeyed.

We have no country.

If not for sth, I'll buy my personal licensed gun.

a country some people proud of.what a nation

1 Like

Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by West2019(m): 7:16pm On Jan 09, 2021
Useless driver cos of 100 naira you are send to permanent sleeping .
Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by SocialJustice: 7:17pm On Jan 09, 2021
Na for Nigeria soldier dey do police work.
Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by NelJ(m): 7:18pm On Jan 09, 2021
Nigerian Army b forming...bt God dey...
Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by richmanrichard: 7:18pm On Jan 09, 2021
Python dance 2
Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by Femijohn198: 7:19pm On Jan 09, 2021
even in military government such is hardly to happen talkles of Democrat government, and at d end nothing will happen.buhari and buratia must go. the army killed,police killed, Civil Defense killed, Amatekun killed,Dss killed,Navy killed.if Federal government award Arms to FRSC there will also killed.bokoharam killed,fulani herdsmen killed.how many are we to remain in Nigeria ooo. God have mercy on all Nigerians
Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by Hollusilva28(m): 7:19pm On Jan 09, 2021
Omoluabi16:
Life has become so cheap here. 100 naira??
nowadays soldiers are turning into SARS 2.0. May God help us all. it is too early to start new year with negative news

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by Lastmankc(m): 7:19pm On Jan 09, 2021
That's y boko boys keep slaughtering them like a cow
Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by Oluwaleinad14(m): 7:19pm On Jan 09, 2021
Five people's feared died already because of 100...this country nah real evil forest.
Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by JoeEeL(m): 7:22pm On Jan 09, 2021
The idiots will not tax the politicians in power.

Na ordinary drivers wey dey hustle them go dey harass

Idiots!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by Onepeople: 7:23pm On Jan 09, 2021
A society that have find it difficult to speak against injustice that is what u get, injustice to one is a treat to justice to many, maybe they are done with their python dance with ipob, they now remember that their are some terrorists youths up west.we go get sense last last.we hardly hear about military intimidation up north, maybe their youths is different?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by Farki: 7:24pm On Jan 09, 2021
I'm not surprised, Nigerian soldiers are worse than SARS and will find any excuse to brutalize civilians.
Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by greatness77: 7:24pm On Jan 09, 2021
Islie:

https://saharareporters.com/2021/01/09/five-feared-killed-soldiers-bus-drivers-clash-over-n100
u see it!! maybe in 2022 or 2023 one of those soldiers will die by road accident or their loved ones which is normal law of karma some people here will be typing rip, but when I tried to let dem know dat there is no need of typing rip they will start abusing you calling you all sorts of name behaving as if they are angels I can never waste rip to any nigerian soldier because 85% of dem are under serious curse and doom awaits dem speaking out of experience

1 Like

Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by juman(m): 7:24pm On Jan 09, 2021
The drivers should retaliate.
Nothing else.

Nigerian soldiers are nuisance.
Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by Sunnyja: 7:26pm On Jan 09, 2021
chatinent:
The public offices are rubbished.

It was today I realized that the agberos, road safety corps members, police, and army work hand in hand when one agbero stopped our bus for ticket.

A policeman and road safety guy came begging him to leave steering.

Begging? !!

They have turned bribery to their birthright. You need to see them ordering people who doesn't have to give them anything to go and park one side, to delay them with a threat to shoot if disobeyed.

We have no country.

If not for sth, I'll buy my personal licensed gun.

Part of the money collected at check points goes to the oga at the top hence the audacity to continue the extortion on daily basis. Like some one said, we have no country.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by DarkJeddi(m): 7:26pm On Jan 09, 2021
It's a pity that soldiers that were once a respected outfit in Nigeria are now no better than The Police..
You can't demand for a respect that you didn't earn.. shocked
Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by juman(m): 7:26pm On Jan 09, 2021
Lastmankc:
That's y boko boys keep slaughtering them like a cow

Yeah.
Bokos are their boss.
No dulling.
The drivers should teach them lessons.

Nigeria is originally destroyed by the soldiers.
Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by greatness77: 7:26pm On Jan 09, 2021
kereman1:

Just last week I was I a shurtle bus, that was filled to max capacity with an NAF guy in front, he ask the driver to stop at an air force road block, only for him to align and have a chit chat with hos colleagues at the road block, he delayed us for over 5minutes we gad to yell at the driver before he cud summon courage and drive off
grin
kereman1:

if it's soldier by now many of una go dey hospital d chill
Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by Splendorgirl633(f): 7:26pm On Jan 09, 2021
Even soldiers? What a shame
Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by haryorbarmie83(m): 7:27pm On Jan 09, 2021
Can they try this in the core north? Nigerian soldiers are known for intimidating the civilian. Shhhh
Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by greatness77: 7:27pm On Jan 09, 2021
Weedee:
So cos of 100 Naira, Five people die..
So technically the 5 lives were worth N20 each..
This country Na Wa o.
u see it!! maybe in 2022 or 2023 one of those soldiers will die by road accident or their loved ones which is normal law of karma some people here will be typing rip, but when I tried to let dem know dat there is no need of typing rip they will start abusing you calling you all sorts of name behaving as if they are angels I can never waste rip to any nigerian soldier because 85% of dem are under serious curse and doom awaits dem speaking out of experience

1 Like

Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by yusluvad(m): 7:28pm On Jan 09, 2021
They're cowards!
Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by Farki: 7:28pm On Jan 09, 2021
Hollusilva28:
nowadays soldiers are turning into SARS 2.0. May God help us all. it is too early to start new year with negative news

It has been happening for years, the Nigerian military sees civilians and other non soldiers as the enemy and are trained to brutalize them.

They don't even need to find a reason, simply beating up the defenceless gives them pleasure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Signs To Watch Out For You To Know If Your Child Has Joined Secret Cult - Police / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Passengers On Their Way To Kaduna, Rob, Rape Women (Pics) / Armed Robbers Attack Sterling Bank In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.