Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed (44793 Views)

Lady Pours Hot Cooking Oil On Man Over N100 In Adamawa / SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash / One Killed, Several Injured As Commercial Drivers Clash In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by idahme(m): 8:01pm On Jan 09, 2021
Nigerian army and armed robbery, this is getting too much. Military and all paramilitary organizations are armed robbers in Nigeria, it's disheartening, disgusting and shameful for the biggest economy in Africa. This nonsense must stop

1 Like

Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by Ekpekaycee: 8:01pm On Jan 09, 2021
When you forcefully collect money or property from somebody because you are with a weapon, be it knife ,stick, dagger, gun, whatever time, be it morning or night, anywhere, be it in a house or road, you are an armed robber.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by ictplotter(m): 8:03pm On Jan 09, 2021
There was a country, same country was hit by the arrow of God, things fall apart in that Country. To the extend the center can no longer hold.
Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by Angelfrost(m): 8:06pm On Jan 09, 2021
zedegit:

They were thinking they went to meet sensible people.

They wanted to be law abiding citizens.

Well, I guess they never heard the following saying:

In a world of insanity, it is quite insane to be sane!

This nation is at the dustbin of an infamous history.
Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by Talknochip(m): 8:09pm On Jan 09, 2021
Only in Nigeria!

life has become so valueless that as small as 100 naira can take a life!

O ma se o
Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by BigBashiru: 8:13pm On Jan 09, 2021
Islie:

https://saharareporters.com/2021/01/09/five-feared-killed-soldiers-bus-drivers-clash-over-n100

Another proof that the problem is the Nigerians themselves - for the soldiers are taken out of Nigerians.
Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by Bolaji26(m): 8:13pm On Jan 09, 2021
Very soon..

We go start #Endsoldiersbrutality

kiss
Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by West2019(m): 8:19pm On Jan 09, 2021
Farki:

It's like something is wrong with you, in all these threads of military brutality you're always blaming the victim.
bro claim down , never you fight with any uniform personnel that hold arms , especially here in Nigeria , if the 100 naira been giving to the army me and you will not been typing all this .
Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by yemex04(m): 8:24pm On Jan 09, 2021
[center][/center]

southniyikaye:
Sometimes, I don't know whether to pity these animals or curse them...

Na so one tell me inside motor one day thy why I strong face?
He didn't even know what I was going through that particular day and he had to delay all of us and told me to start laughing, waving and smiling at ongoing buses for no reason..
The werey people inside the bus too were telling me, Boda smile now, one idiot was even trying to totori me.. I shall smile like that and in 10mins later got used to smiling for no reason.. I come even dey do pass wetin dem tell me make I do...
Useless sets of ignoramus idiots...

angry
Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by yemex04(m): 8:24pm On Jan 09, 2021
[center][/center]

southniyikaye:

He didn't even know what I was going through that particular day and he had to delay all of us and told me to start laughing, waving and smiling at ongoing buses for no reason..
The werey people inside the bus too were telling me, Boda smile now, one idiot was even trying to totori me.. I shall smile like that and in 10mins later got used to smiling for no reason.. I come even dey do pass wetin dem tell me make I do...

grin
Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by santakris(m): 8:45pm On Jan 09, 2021
Pathetic embarassed embarassed embarassed
That is what they do everywhere they are posted to keep peace. They will erect road block and start collecting roger

1 Like

Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by Chamberlin1983(m): 8:52pm On Jan 09, 2021
Police have succeeded in currupting the army. This is what you get when people are supervised. Now the army have taken over from the police or they are working hand in hand.
Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by Slimqueen(f): 8:52pm On Jan 09, 2021
grin
southniyikaye:

Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 09, 2021
Well, they will kill another person tomorrow and nothing will happen.

The only way to stop this madness is - “an eye for an eye”. There's no other way.

Kill 5 people, you and four of your team members will die too.

This is the only way.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by Niceiroko: 9:03pm On Jan 09, 2021
[quote author=southniyikaye post=97889142]Sometimes, I don't know whether to pity these animals or curse them...

Useless sets of ignoramus idiots... [/quote

They are not responsible like police slavery in Naija]
Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by Brunicekid(m): 9:14pm On Jan 09, 2021
Killing five people over N100...God, heal our land! So, each human worth N20 in the Soldier eyes!
Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by topstone4: 9:15pm On Jan 09, 2021
Thatfairguy, is this the soldiers you said should be respected?

Have you asked your brain if these shameless things really deserve respect?

You need to really question your brain before you make comments, that is if you have any.
Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by nerd004: 9:25pm On Jan 09, 2021
stupid Nigeria Army with brainless toddlers as personnel
Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by Ryan03(f): 9:27pm On Jan 09, 2021
Esseite:
Is it soldiers now?
na today he start? Soldiers have been using street boys to collect money for years while they sit under their shades.
Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by sabidey: 9:38pm On Jan 09, 2021
Islie:

https://saharareporters.com/2021/01/09/five-feared-killed-soldiers-bus-drivers-clash-over-n100
yesterday was a black Friday in Baruten. I am native of Baruten. There was never a time this had happened ever before. We are known for our peace and it advocacy. Everything reported here is true. The extortion of motorist is beyond reasoning which ranges from #100 to 'God knows.' How dare Nigerian soldiers take the lives of civilians for fun and nothing happens? OMG! The first victim: Abdul-akeem is actually the person I call anytime I'm travelling to the village from ilorin. He was shot in the head according to the report. My fellow Nigerians, perhaps my write-up may be emotionally attached today, but I tell you, for this country to work, revolution must be the path. When I mean revolution, I mean total overhaul with the right people at the forefront. The laws of the land are too obsolete for our generation. RIP ABDUL-AKEEM and co
Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by Coinbased: 9:48pm On Jan 09, 2021
Jesus
Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by Kylce042(m): 9:55pm On Jan 09, 2021
Islie:

Why boko no go kill them like fowl. Mumu people you be shooting at defenseless people and boko be ripping them apart. I trust karma sha! Nah time ie go take
Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by Lenient001: 10:03pm On Jan 09, 2021
They gives you an intense of bullets to fire arm at an innocent citizens but fails to do so when confronting the terrorists.

' Don't really know whom to believe these days!
Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by ORIAYO70(m): 10:04pm On Jan 09, 2021
southniyikaye:

No kee me, I still dey roll for Ground for lafter
Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by Bolaji26(m): 10:09pm On Jan 09, 2021
See them dead Like a fowl.

But will be flexing muscle on civilian

Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by Kaybex007(m): 10:18pm On Jan 09, 2021
BSdetector:
Cowards with guns....same guys who piss their pants at the sight of boko Haram

if you get to federal medical center you will know that our life is not worth 0.01k in the hands of our protectors. starting from the political leaders down to the military. Let's just pray to God for protection and we should also live in the lowest key of life in order to avoid one spanner lost.
Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by Kaybex007(m): 10:23pm On Jan 09, 2021
our military men lack the psychological training of when to shoot. they all behave like a dog that has been drugged with cocain. a cocain drugged dog is always looking at anyone close to him as a threat to it's life, and it's ready to eliminate them by all means.
Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:25pm On Jan 09, 2021
post=97891873:

This is just so unfortunate.

Can you just imagine that?
Power corrupt, absolute power corrupt absolutely!

I heard darling daddy is still owing you last December stipend.
Just imagine! 5k monthly stipend dem still dey owe you
Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:28pm On Jan 09, 2021
God bless Nigeria.

To be successful in 2021 : Ignore losers!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by davillian(m): 10:55pm On Jan 09, 2021
DoubleEngine007:
Why did they go with empty hand without guns too
Atleast hand for meet one or two of the armed robbers dressed in Army uniform undecided
Gun Vs Gun bokoharam kills them like chicken
Hand vs hand I'm sure the driver's would still be beating them till now......
Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by Mozegee: 10:59pm On Jan 09, 2021
After now, this useless government will come out and say there was no shooting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bara’atu Who Cut Son’s Joystick In Minna (photos) / Woman Beats and Bathes Maid With Hot Water / Signs To Watch Out For You To Know If Your Child Has Joined Secret Cult - Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.