Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed (44795 Views)

Lady Pours Hot Cooking Oil On Man Over N100 In Adamawa / SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash / One Killed, Several Injured As Commercial Drivers Clash In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by greatness77: 7:28pm On Jan 09, 2021
COURTboy:
When will this Killings stop?
Who is the modafucka bst educating and weaponizing this Soldiers?
u see it!! maybe in 2022 or 2023 one of those soldiers will die by road accident or their loved ones which is normal law of karma some people here will be typing rip, but when I tried to let dem know dat there is no need of typing rip they will start abusing you calling you all sorts of name behaving as if they are angels I can never waste rip to any nigerian soldier because 85% of dem are under serious curse and doom awaits dem speaking out of experience

1 Like

Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by greatness77: 7:29pm On Jan 09, 2021
[quote author=Omoluabi16 post=97891957]Life has become so cheap here. 100 u see it!! maybe in 2022 or 2023 one of those soldiers will die by road accident or their loved ones which is normal law of karma some people here will be typing rip, but when I tried to let dem know dat there is no need of typing rip they will start abusing you calling you all sorts of name behaving as if they are angels I can never waste rip to any nigerian soldier because 85% of dem are under serious curse and doom awaits dem speaking out of experience]
Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by oluplus(m): 7:30pm On Jan 09, 2021
Goodtimesahead:
Point to note "over N100".
Point well noted
Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by Sisikay: 7:30pm On Jan 09, 2021
Whose fault?
Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by Farki: 7:30pm On Jan 09, 2021
West2019:
Useless driver cos of 100 naira you are send to permanent sleeping .

It's like something is wrong with you, in all these threads of military brutality you're always blaming the victim.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:31pm On Jan 09, 2021
Nigerians are nigeria problem. U vote buhari, extort ourselves and murder ourselves OVER M0NEY. COLLECTED M0NEY TO VOTE, SCAM AND RITUALS TO GET RICH. .yet una n0 dey number 1 million in forbes list. .why the hassle then?
Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by kereman1: 7:31pm On Jan 09, 2021
greatness77:
grin if it's soldier by now many of una go dey hospital d chill

U think everyone is a coward like you, imagine korofo soldier they hang my leg,
My dad is retired my elder brother is a second lieutenant, even if I can't beckon to any of them, I get men wey like trouble, regardless of who him be, he is only a soldier in his full regalia, he is a civilian on mufti, we go track am go anywhere....
Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by zedegit: 7:32pm On Jan 09, 2021
Cowards. Let them stay put there nah.
Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by BobbyZrealist(m): 7:33pm On Jan 09, 2021
Farki:

It's like something is wrong with you, in all these threads of military brutality you're always blaming the victim.

I think dude is sick in his brains.
Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by zedegit: 7:35pm On Jan 09, 2021
DoubleEngine007:
Why did they go with empty hand without guns too
Atleast hand for meet one or two of the armed robbers dressed in Army uniform undecided

They were thinking they went to meet sensible people.

They wanted to be law abiding citizens.
Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by adecz: 7:36pm On Jan 09, 2021
Under Buhari, soldiers have become
experts at fighting civilians and hungry
policemen, while running away from
Boko haram.
Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by sylve11: 7:37pm On Jan 09, 2021
Liposure:
I'm sick and tired of the menace posed by soldiers who should be out there protecting the territorial integrity of the nation. This is not how it use to be when things were working

It has been so for decades. This country never worked well before. cool
Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by evans4luv: 7:37pm On Jan 09, 2021
blinking001:
Fake news. Our military officers have respectable characters. This act can't be perpetuated by our officers.
u are just an idiot with an empty skull filled with period blood....animal of the first order
Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by uuzba(m): 7:37pm On Jan 09, 2021
Franking:
Nigerian soldiers are bullies. They should all be sent to Sambisa to fight boko haram instead of wasting away in the south harassing and killing people. Maybe they don't consider Kwara State north enough because this sort of story is usually a southern thing.
The Nigerian system is based on bullying. Police and Army just enforce it.
We were forced together. Some accept the joining, others disagree. If you disagree, you receive beating.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by gungab(m): 7:37pm On Jan 09, 2021
FreshDesign117:
Imagine

Very bad, kindly show me how to code WhatsApp url like the one in your signature
Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by greatness77: 7:39pm On Jan 09, 2021
kereman1:

U think everyone is a coward like you, imagine korofo soldier they hang my leg,
My dad is retired my elder brother is a second lieutenant, even if I can't beckon to any of them, I get men wey like trouble, regardless of who him be, he is only a soldier in his full regalia, he is a civilian on mufti, we go track am go anywhere....
dats if u see him again once they commit d crime they will zoom of, read d story very well so dat u will see how those Gestapo soldiers operates u will never meet them at d crime scene, the best thing is avoid dem because they are under curse the blood of many innocent people I crying out against them, me too am a hard man bestowed with lots of understanding, he who has ear let him hear, they are under curse
Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by kereman1: 7:41pm On Jan 09, 2021
greatness77:
dats if u see him again once they commit d crime they will zoom of, read d story very well so dat u will see how those Gestapo soldiers operates u will never meet them at d crime scene, the best thing is avoid dem because they are under curse the blood of many innocent people I crying out against them, me too am a hard man bestowed with lots of understanding, he who has ear let him hear, they are under curse

Okay.
Sorry for calling you a coward tho....
Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by Lavisha(f): 7:42pm On Jan 09, 2021
Offpoint1:
There will come a day you'll type "Nigeria" on Google and you'll get "Do you mean Jungle? "

Haa.

It will never gets to that IJN.
Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by IMAliyu(m): 7:42pm On Jan 09, 2021
Look at what poverty and corruption is causing.
Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by Tumbulum: 7:45pm On Jan 09, 2021
Price for one Nigeria. Let's keep deceiving ourselves here.
Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by adebwalex(m): 7:45pm On Jan 09, 2021
He then reported them to the motor park, and his colleagues came to question the soldiers.

YOU CAME TO QUESTION THE SOLDIERS WHO ARE HOLDING GUNS...VERY FUNNY OF THEM. LOOK OUT HOW FOOLISHNESS AS CAUSE THE LIFE OF 5 GOOD PEOPLE.. YOU KNOW THIS PEOPLE IN UNIFORM ARE DEVIL SO YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE THE POINT OF ARGUING OR QUESTIONING THEIR ACT IN SUCH MANNER. MAY THE SOULS OF THE DEAD REST IN PEACE...
Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by Drizzy5001(m): 7:46pm On Jan 09, 2021
This country is dead and useless, all I need is a personal gun... angry
Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by Enugupikin: 7:47pm On Jan 09, 2021
Odetokun3:
The fact is that everyone in this country who has power more than you will want to exercise that power on you. Their gun is their power! 100# fight to 5 human lives!
You're 100% right, same thing happening in my office

1 Like

Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by Pennywise(m): 7:48pm On Jan 09, 2021
Islie:

https://saharareporters.com/2021/01/09/five-feared-killed-soldiers-bus-drivers-clash-over-n100

Nigerian soldiers- the most untrained, lazy, corrupt and illdisciplined men with guns in the world. Fact.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by Josywhyte: 7:50pm On Jan 09, 2021
U killed innocent citizens because of 100? Useless soldiers.
Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by Basher8583: 7:50pm On Jan 09, 2021
DoubleEngine007:
Why did they go with empty hand without guns too
Atleast hand for meet one or two of the armed robbers dressed in Army uniform undecided

So you think army will just open fire without provocation abi. The story is not balanced. Sahara reporter is being too economical with the truth
Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by Johnnyplus01k(m): 7:57pm On Jan 09, 2021
No be joke ooo, dey go handle una like say na Sambisa dem dey ooo
Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by DoubleEngine007: 7:57pm On Jan 09, 2021
Basher8583:

So you think army will just open fire without provocation abi. The story is not balanced. Sahara reporter is being too economical with the truth
I have personally seen some personnel of Nigeria Army collecting kobo kobo bribe. If you try to challenge them,next thing is shooting. They have a slogan " if I kill you nobody go ask me" They said they have the right to kill anyone. But for them to fight bandits and bokoharam for years now,is a problem. Instead they choose flexing muscles with unarmed citizens. Even if Sahara R weren't saying the exact truth, but I no doubt if them ask for bribe..
Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by EmmaOgbu(m): 7:58pm On Jan 09, 2021
Upon billions paid to you people to finish BH you can't but you killed 4 just because of #100.

May their souls rest in peace. Ame

1 Like

Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by mechanics(m): 7:59pm On Jan 09, 2021
They won't go and shoot BH guys, but they can shoot helpless Nigerians, the blood of the innocent won't allow them to have peace of mind, until they are caught and dealt with.
Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by flamingREED(m): 7:59pm On Jan 09, 2021
Now, America nor get mouth again.
Re: Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed by Weedee(m): 8:00pm On Jan 09, 2021
greatness77:
u see it!! maybe in 2022 or 2023 one of those soldiers will die by road accident or their loved ones which is normal law of karma some people here will be typing rip, but when I tried to let dem know dat there is no need of typing rip they will start abusing you calling you all sorts of name behaving as if they are angels I can never waste rip to any nigerian soldier because 85% of dem are under serious curse and doom awaits dem speaking out of experience

My Brother.. The thing just tire me..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Beats and Bathes Maid With Hot Water / Signs To Watch Out For You To Know If Your Child Has Joined Secret Cult - Police / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Passengers On Their Way To Kaduna, Rob, Rape Women (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.