Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Help Me Pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me Pls (888 Views)

What Should I Do So He Can Stay Away From Me Pls!(snapshots!) / Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh / I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Pls by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 31, 2011
Right now i feel so worthless and useless,i have not bin able 2 hold any meaninful relationship 4 a while i am 29 and currently really bored cos i lost my job.i got talking last november w my exboyfriend after ten year!(he was my frist luv)he prosposed marriage again and said he wanted a clean start after much talking i accepted and every tins has been going well even if we argue a lot. 2 wks back he stoped calling me because i aired my view dat i dont like d way he threathens me(he always tells me dat although he luv me he could get married to anybody and dat there are a lot of girls waiting out there 4 him,he even went to d extend of calling my mum to tell her dat she should allow me come stay in his place 4 a while but my mum refused dat we should get married frist b4 i finally move in with him).since we had dat discussion he has not called me 4 2 wks now,i got across 2 him and told him to pls tell me if i have offended him he should pls let me know so i would apologise.he blanked my text message and i got 2 know from his facebook dat he came to my town and he couldnt even call.what do i do i am really bored and wont mind getting married this year so i could start havin babies.he just blanked me as if i dont exist and dont deserve an explanations.should i let go and pray 4 a better man or should i let go my pride and go on my kneels to beg him so d marriage plan can go ahead.pls advice d suspense it 2 much.4got 2 ask we had sex 4 times b4 now kiss
Re: Help Me Pls by Abbycrown(f): 9:31am On Mar 31, 2011
Although time is not on your side, but I wouldn't advice you to beg him to marry you, it would be like forcing yourself on him and that might have future implications(bad ones). Be closer to God and ask Him to provide your own future partner for you; He knows what we need, He only wants us to ask. However, if God says the guy in question is yours, he'd come for you. Be prayerful and be patient.
Re: Help Me Pls by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 31, 2011
Thanks a lot.
Re: Help Me Pls by Landofmystery: 10:31am On Mar 31, 2011
No offence but pull ur ears and sit down. Now,I'm not gonna get all prayer, faith nd all. Let's lay d facts on d table and analyzie it. Wt am about to say goes out 2 all the confused ladies in the house!
Now, u are 29 and wanna start having babies, u wanna get married dis year by all means so u can compete with ur friends, u lost ur job, u are bored wt ur life, Now all these are making u not think straight! Look, I'm not saying its easy to think straight wt what u are going 2ru, I even praise u for cuming out 2 ask 4 advise cos sum others wld've simple taken foolish steps all the way. Now to my advise!
Ur getting bk wt ur ex wz not a wise move. Why? Cos any person dt tells u 2 ur face dt he / she can hv other pple besides u is clearly not happy wt his or her life nd has a massive inferiority complex. U need a strong man 2 carry u 2ru dis nd ur 'bf' is totally out of it.
As 4 ur job, I sympathise wt u bt u wnt be d first or d last 2 be jobless so deal wt it. Dnt waste 2 much time job hunting. Start sumting 4 urself. Think of wt u do best/like doing nd think of a way 2 mk money 4rm it
As 4 getting married dis year, I wldnt advise u 2 kill urself over it cz 90% of ur friends flashing their wedding rings @ u are going 2ru hell in their marriages, Suffering and smiling. Its better u wait longer 4 d best dan get rubbish quickly dnt u agree?
I cld offer 1 on 1 consultation 2 help u 2ru dis nd its 100% free but we can't see face 2 face or talk @ lenght on phone, mainly online talk. See my signature below if u think I hv been nd cld be of more help.
Re: Help Me Pls by Dalby(m): 10:41am On Mar 31, 2011
What have you being doing since?
Have you not being having dates \ relationships and proposals?
Or you probably felt there was a better bone still coming?
What will be will be! Ask GOD for your man. My problem is will you be able to identify him when you see him?
Re: Help Me Pls by yoboone(m): 10:50am On Mar 31, 2011
JUST ONLY ASK GOD 4 A FAVOUR THAT IS ALL, AND MAKE SURE U WILL BE FAITHFUL TO HIM, THEN WATCH OUT 4 THE RESULT.
JUST TAKE HEART (This is one of the experiences any humanbeing must have)
Re: Help Me Pls by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 31, 2011
@Landofmystery thanks 4 ur candid and strong advice.u seem to know exactly how i am feeling,i would get across to u so we could chat. .@Dalboy it wasnot dat i was not having dates or proposals i was just taking my time.yobo 1 thanks
Re: Help Me Pls by obowunmi(m): 12:52pm On Mar 31, 2011
E ya!

29 and single, God is your strength.
Re: Help Me Pls by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 31, 2011
@poster
Although you have planned your life in your head, I want you to remember that:
- there is NOTHING wrong with being single at 29. The minute you believe it, is the moment you will start living a better life.
- the fact that you guys argue A LOT is a sign of deeper problem and you better seek for a solution before thinking of marriage.
- isn't it your bf who proposed and decided to get back on track, so if he has so many gals after him (as he claims) then why didn't he go for them. I guess there is something special about you, and therefore, there is no reason for you to bow to his childish act.
- rather than worrying about a guy, you should better yourself and seek for employment that will allow you to get your mind off this problem and be independent.
- if this guy was serious about YOU and marriage then, what your mother said should have never been a problem to him.
Re: Help Me Pls by chei: 1:44pm On Mar 31, 2011
Buy a díldo or a vibrator
Re: Help Me Pls by Babypinkyz(f): 3:12pm On Mar 31, 2011
All dis while.
Re: Help Me Pls by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 31, 2011
Desperation can make you do silly things that you will regret to high heavens.Pls being single at 29 does not get you a death sentence, you have your life ahead of you so live it.Be focused on yourself have new goals and try to attain them.

Your man is acting very childish and wants you to think he is doing you a favour that is why he keeps telling you about so many gals running after him do not join him in his childish and inferior complex game let him be. perhaps with time he will grow up.
Re: Help Me Pls by 25omega(m): 4:55pm On Mar 31, 2011
Landofmystery:

No offence but pull your ears and sit down. Now,I'm not gonna get all prayer, faith nd all. Let's lay d facts on d table and analyzie it. Wt am about to say goes out 2 all the confused ladies in the house!
Now, u are 29 and wanna start having babies, u wanna get married dis year by all means so u can compete with your friends, u lost your job, u are bored wt your life, Now all these are making u not think straight! Look, I'm not saying its easy to think straight wt what u are going 2ru, I even praise u for cuming out 2 ask 4 advise cos sum others wld've simple taken foolish steps all the way. Now to my advise!
your getting bk wt your ex wz not a wise move. Why? Cos any person dt tells u 2 your face dt he / she can hv other pple besides u is clearly not happy wt his or her life nd has a massive inferiority complex. U need a strong man 2 carry u 2ru dis nd your 'bf' is totally out of it.
As 4 your job, I sympathise wt u bt u wnt be d first or d last 2 be jobless so deal wt it. Dnt waste 2 much time job hunting. Start sumting 4 urself. Think of wt u do best/like doing nd think of a way 2 mk money 4rm it
As 4 getting married dis year, I wldnt advise u 2 kill urself over it cz 90% of your friends flashing their wedding rings @ u are going 2ru hell in their marriages, Suffering and smiling. Its better u wait longer 4 d best dan get rubbish quickly dnt u agree?
I cld offer 1 on 1 consultation 2 help u 2ru dis nd its 100% free but we can't see face 2 face or talk @ lenght on phone, mainly online talk. See my signature below if u think I hv been nd cld be of more help.
good advice
Re: Help Me Pls by deniyor: 5:04pm On Mar 31, 2011
Take your time out to be single and enjoy it. Right now, you are jobless, and with lack of direction. You will not add quality to any man's life and as such, you will hold no value to him as a wife except a baby maker. You are looking for a cheap way to survive by having a man take care of your needs while you have his babies. In future you would question why he doesn't give a hoot about you.

Getting back with your ex isn't a smart move. A lot of water has passed that bridge. So move on. Look for someone else that will love and cherish you. Take time to know and love the person. At 29, you are almost at the 1/3rd part of your life. Don't compromise the rest. Don't be desperate.
Re: Help Me Pls by Orikinla(m): 5:33pm On Mar 31, 2011
Anyone who is not proud of you does not deserve you in any form of relationship.

If God does not bluff you, then who can bluff you?

Look in the mirror and talk to your soul.

No man should look down on you.
Before he came into your life, were you not alive and well?
Please, no man should play god to you.
I give you two lessons for life and they are the Parable of Talents and the Parable of the Sower. God has given everyone seeds of  life (talents), you must know how, when and where to sow your precious seeds for them to sprout, grow and give you the bumper harvest of life.

Do not waste your time and seeds on anyone or anything that does not add value to your life.

If you are with someone or doing anything that does not improve your life, just drop the person or the valueless thing and move on to what will surely improve your life.
Re: Help Me Pls by Bukizo(f): 9:30pm On Mar 31, 2011
@ landofmystery, u are totally on point!! girl, being 29 and single is not a bad thing so get over the age thing, like landofmystey said, many ppl out there are married and regretting rushing into it. make the most of your singleness, do not let romance consume your life. Keep your eyes open and respect yourself.
In the future, look for a man who is kind, watch how he treats ppl around him esp mum and sisters, it will show u something of how he may treat u. 'a good man is known by his actions. an evil man lives and evil life, a good man lives a godly life' prov 21:8,
Re: Help Me Pls by Woke4all(m): 9:39pm On Mar 31, 2011
WILL YOU MARRY ME? undecided
Re: Help Me Pls by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 31, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
Although you have planned your life in your head, I want you to remember that:
- there is NOTHING wrong with being single at 29. The minute you believe it, is the moment you will start living a better life.
- the fact that you guys argue A LOT is a sign of deeper problem and you better seek for a solution before thinking of marriage.
- isn't it your bf who proposed and decided to get back on track, so if he has so many gals after him (as he claims) then why didn't he go for them. I guess there is something special about you, and therefore, there is no reason for you to bow to his childish act.
- rather than worrying about a guy, you should better yourself and seek for employment that will allow you to get your mind off this problem and be independent.
- if this guy was serious about YOU and marriage then, what your mother said should have never been a problem to him.

@Op This all the answer you need.
Re: Help Me Pls by Dalby(m): 8:32pm On Apr 01, 2011
suggary:

@Landofmystery thanks 4 your candid and strong advice.u seem to know exactly how i am feeling,i would get across to u so we could chat. .@Dalby it wasnot dat i was not having dates or proposals[b] i was just taking my time[/b].yobo 1 thanks

Time is really what you dont have!!!
Never put yourself in a position that you cannot bargain wink
You probably have very high standards. It probably has to be a particular kind of guy, bla, bla, bla undecided undecided undecided
This was why I said would you know him when you see him?
Re: Help Me Pls by vaLasce(m): 7:14am On Apr 02, 2011
Is it becoz u lost ur job or ur relationships aint just working dats making u feel worthless n useless?U cant turn back d hands'f time baby,so get out'f dat mindset n enjoy every passing second.Try2love urself,true love'll find u,n every odathing'll fall in place.

(1) (Reply)

Can I Substitute My Girl Friend With Her Friend? / . / Please Help Me Find My Childhood Crush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.