Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,176 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Why Is Digmygold So Obsessed With Ubunja??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Digmygold So Obsessed With Ubunja??? (510 Views)

The Confession And Tragic Truth About The Nairaland Lunatic 'digmygold' / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Digmygold So Obsessed With Ubunja??? by liquidfaya: 8:49pm On Jan 09, 2021
Is this even normal??
How can a grown ass married man be so obsessed with ubunja
Plz can someone explain... Is this guy okay mentally?? NL is something else...

Digmygold:
Ubunja crush. Devil gays. 6000 years of suffering to you.

Digmygold:
Ubunja crush. Devil gays.

Digmygold:
Sons of lucifer. Sorry i mean sons of Ubunja.

Karma awaits you all.

Digmygold:
When you have a child for Ubunja and you hate that child so much because you know he is the devil you never want in your life. Be careful with who you mingle with. Some people are unbelievably demonic.

Rip angel.

Digmygold:

Hate is what miseducrap preaches It peppers you when it comes to your hoe daughter. Karma will finish you i promise.

Digmygold:

Some of us here on Nairaland know who the wrinkled lunatic ex convict behind the Ubunja moniker is.

We know he does these horrible to women, yet tries to protect his prostitute daughters who already started having sex at 9. comes online, hiding his already known face behind a computer hoping to make all.young lads brutally gay like he is.

He will never hand his own son his miseduGAYshit but that son will become a far worse bedevilled animal than his father. Its Karma pepper spray time.

I have a first cousin who is one of the people he did this to. We are still on his matter and one day we will get his tired old ass locked up in jail too. So that he can live the last quarter in life of his already miserable existence in prison. Relay to your master for me.

Digmygold:

You know Third Mainlsnd Bridge the one in South Africa i guess? cheesy Ubunja the fool. You keep entertaining me with your folly.

Apparently you are not just wrinkled on the body your brain is also tired so you are beginning to sound like a Yaba left resident in your posts

I guess your wifeless situation fetched you wrinkles that should have hit your face in 20years in 2 years.

Those wrinkles entered your brain cells hindering blood flow which caused a blood clot in there. You need that brain surgery asap because your display of MISEDUGAYlunacy is second to none.

As they say you cant eat your cake and have it. You want to be wifeless? Bear the brunt of being wifeless ALONE and leave us who understand and appreciate the benefits of being married to our queens to enjoy our matrimony. Frustrated gay redpiller.

We will never end where you ended. You are wasting your idleness on this forum. Go LIVE on Instagram and preach your poo there. Your campaign of cruelty against women on a feceless forum registers you as nothing but a fvcking ten faced hypocrite. Fvcking wrinkled rettard.

Digmygold:

Ubunja has no.life
You are an ancestral finished hot.mess frantically looking for who to smear with your poo and join you in your self induced hell.
God forbid.

Digmygold:

Ubunja conversing with Ubunja. Muhehehehe. Like Prince Harry of England, i saw beyond the pvssy. I am now the happiest man alive.

I know a dumbo pvssy brain like you would rather go for a 17 year old borehole hoe with zero value. cheesy Thats why you turned out a broke wailing redpiller.

You should channel your broke ass towards getting money to cater for your replica devil children whom you left with the hag prostitutes who fvcked ten men including you on the same day. Unfortunately your bedevilled semen scored goals in their gutter pvssies. Poor redpiller like you has no business with pvssies. Keep getting drilled by ypur wife the didlo. cheesy

Digmygold:

If you were productive you wouldn't ever sit your numbskull brain down and tell it to write miseduGAYTRASH epistle. No one takes you seriously anyway. They know you are a frustrated old sex and food starved mofo that cant get a granny nanny to screw hence the constant wailing. cheesy

Go get your enstraned chikdren from the gutters. Their mothers' redpiller broke gay boyfriends have ruined their anuses and lives like you ruined yours. cheesy

God save our adorable daughters from a bedevilled soul like you.

Digmygold:

In saner climes you and your other Ubunja moniker would have been traced and jailed for inciting cruelty against women and children. Redpill is poo.

Digmygold:

We will trace you to your Lagos home and throw acid on your wrinkles..

1500 years of tribulation, hardship and pain for you and generations coming after you Ubunja. For every woman out there that got into your traps 50 years of povertyfor you. So you see why ypu gonna die wailing broke redpiller?

Digmygold:
Kudos.God bless you. Turn out a good hearted young man so you dont turn out like Ubunja who is desperate to.make our youth ruined like he is at 65. angry

Digmygold:
Is the client Ubunja?
Digmygold:

Na man carry you for belle for 9 months?

Redpiller Broke fools all over Nairaland wailing upandan because they are too poor to head a home and have no brains in their skulls to think of how to irk a living to better their lives.

This Op is Ubunja the gay lord. Ubunja is Gods victim whose mother is currently dead and getting flogged in hell for smearing the earth with a cursed wrinkled failed devil .

Digmygold:
Yet ruined wrinkled jobless and broke lunatics are on their redpiller poo yen yen yen. Ubunja will die seeing this happy family.

Captain Demuren God continue to take you higher. You will always be the head and not the tail
Amen.

Digmygold:
Ask Ubunja the acclaimed redpiller. I know he'd go for the financially stable one. Wrinkled gigolo wailing redpiller.

Digmygold:

Grandpa meanwhile you are ex husband to old hoes. grin

Now its our young girls you want to start turning single mothers, poverty's siamese like you comparing yourself to Ned Nwoko wey dey buy house for woman. Dead beat mofo. Old toad, still sitting home all day waiting for woman to turn sugar mummy to grandpa like you. Lol you go wait for life. Na ogun go drink your blood. MiseduGAYshit trash.

Digmygold:

Very correct bro. Thank God you are not being influenced by Ubunja trash.

Digmygold:

What are you saying? From what we watched this man is the wicked asshole who goes online picking different girls and sleeping with them like wrinkled Ubunja. How can you have sex with women and record the video. Thats criminal. He could go to jail for that.

What kind of doctor is that? He must be using the women for rituals. You dont know how evil some people can be. I know he will stop now that he has been exposed. Because no woman will fall for his games anymore and he could get prosecuted if more women come out to stand in as witnesses. He is in deep shi.t. Despite the presence of covid19?

How can you tell that he didnt try to stop her from calling him out hence the talk of paying her 200k to keep her silent after the rape happened.

Digmygold:

You are going to lose those balls cause shes got SOMETHING. Note that.

Are you about to hand the idiot a trophy? I bet he is currently begging for an out of court settlement behind closed doors while you are betting your tiny balls over rubbish.

He friend testified that he goes online, going after women for strategic quickies in hotel rooms. He also admitted same. He recorded her whilst having sex with her without her consent because he akso.mentioned that she was drunk. He could go to jail for that, my friend.

He claims they are prostitutes yet his constant yearn for quickies with acclaimed "prostitutes" makes him even worse than these women just like Ubunja. He isnt in anyway clean himself.

He needs to STFU and hide his dumb head in shame. What happened to the option of being in a relationship with a decent woman? He is a huge disgrace to the medical profession.

Digmygold:
Yet Ubunja Mr MiseduGAY says women are hoes. This one na woman. Thunder fire Ubunja into hell fire.

Digmygold:

Thank God brokeass redpiller Ubunja has no influence on you. Thumbs up man.
Digmygold:
Ubunja colleague. You will both meet in hell.

Digmygold:
Meanwhile gay and poverty siamese Ubunja thinks too much of his broke ass self.
Digmygold:
You stand for nothing, deeper hypocrites. Sue them to their last penny and shut down the goddamn school.

Ubunja replica gay demons.
Digmygold:
This must be Ubunja mother. The demonic cycle of demons.

Digmygold:

Na Filter. Fugly gay.

Ubunja will spend money on this one. cheesy. Sick pipo efriwia.

Digmygold:
Rich simps dont call all women gold diggers. Only infinite wrinkled church rat broke head redpillers like Ubunja do.

Digmygold:

Good for you dude.

Thank God Ubunja has no.influence upon your blessed life

Digmygold:
Ubunja will call him a simp. Lol. God keeps blessing simps though. Let the broke redpillers perish in their frustration and penury. God bless you Dbanj.
Re: Why Is Digmygold So Obsessed With Ubunja??? by healthserve(m): 8:52pm On Jan 09, 2021
This is beyond obsession. This is outright madness. Psychological imbalance.

How long have I told this wretched life to life my hommie Ubunja alone and face his wretched life.

This exceeds obsession. It's outright madness.
Re: Why Is Digmygold So Obsessed With Ubunja??? by Molahnelson(m): 9:21pm On Jan 09, 2021
I think is a female behind that Monika

because female detest Red pills truth why? because it liberate men from their shackles of their manipulation

Or perhaps he is a Simp who has been manipulated to squalor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Digmygold So Obsessed With Ubunja??? by AFvckingAlpha(m): 9:21pm On Jan 09, 2021
The fvck

Niggarr!!
Re: Why Is Digmygold So Obsessed With Ubunja??? by MacWin155(m): 9:34pm On Jan 09, 2021
This is pure obsession...

And it's a female behind this moniker...

But if it's a male, on behalf of all other sensible men on this platform, apostles of the redpill and disciples of the redpill, I apologise for the foolishness of this anomaly God created.. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is Digmygold So Obsessed With Ubunja??? by ubunja(m): 12:59am On Jan 10, 2021
This is the most embarrassing thing I have seen on Nairaland since I joined.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Digmygold So Obsessed With Ubunja??? by Harrykn: 1:25am On Jan 10, 2021
why the bastardized Niqqua no chop ban
Re: Why Is Digmygold So Obsessed With Ubunja??? by liquidfaya: 2:49am On Jan 10, 2021
Harrykn:
why the bastardized Niqqua no chop ban
only the MODS know...
Re: Why Is Digmygold So Obsessed With Ubunja??? by Regex: 5:30am On Jan 10, 2021
ubunja:
This is the most embarrassing thing I have seen on Nairaland since I joined.

We find love in the hopeless place

She loves you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See Why Today's Marriages Don't Last Like Those Of Our Parents. (Pix) / Why Are Some Employers So Heartless? / Guys: This Is How Much U Need Before Starting A Relationship. Forget Marriage!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.