Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,114 members, 7,860,029 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:36 AM

Orlu: The Untold Story - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orlu: The Untold Story (25044 Views)

Abba Kyari: The Untold Story Of President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff / How Boko Haram Killed Soldiers In Borno & Yobe: The Untold Story - Premium Times / The Untold Story Of The Biafran Ogbunigwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by Nobody: 6:23am On Jan 11, 2021
Emlproperties:
Inferiority complex on the loose again. Lol! Elevating yourself due to insecurity. So what is the fears. Learn to limit this inferiority to your clans. Words like Anambra and Imo are nebulous and foreign to us.

Imo is foreign to you but anambra is not. Anambra is big enough to stand as her own nation.

Nuff said.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by ariesbull: 6:25am On Jan 11, 2021
Juicegal:

This tells me you havent travelled widely in Anambra. There are big and very diverse differences between the dialects spoken in central Anambra compared to North and south Anambra. If an Nzam man or even Aguleri speaks his dialect the Ozobulu Ojoto Aloh, Agulu man go look am somehow. Same with parts of ihiala that speaks Oru. This mutuality and differences cross in between states especially among bordentr communities.
are you telling me about my state

We don't see the difference which are very negligible we see the similarities which made us Anambra

Leave us like that ....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by Nobody: 6:27am On Jan 11, 2021
Emlproperties:
Anambra man again. Lol! Did you see me use the term Imo man to describe myself? I use Orlu because its more unique to me geographically than the nebulous word Imo man. And when you come to Orlu zone, I’ll tell you that I’m an Umuaka man with Isu heritage. Luckily our ancestors kept our oral history intact.

Trash, he used the right term and the right word. Use yours rather picking over his heritage.
Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by Nobody: 6:32am On Jan 11, 2021
BeijinDossier:

Stop saying what you don't know. Awka is related to Onitsha in dialect, never Oji River or any part of Enugu state. In Awka and Onitsha dialect you will find similar words like "ife", "isi, etc, something people of Oji don't speak . [b]My problem with some of you people is that you guys always wanna tell Anambra people their hstory and origin, which you don't know[/b.

@bolded is a very big problem.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by Nobody: 6:33am On Jan 11, 2021
Emlproperties:
But this video proves otherwise? Onitsha dialect is similar to what is spoken in Asaba. Awka dialect is similar to what is spoken in Oji River. An Awka man cannot run from his neigbour in Oji river to form kinship with a man in far away Onitsha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYjJ3O83u_I

what nonsense.

You are now the one to tell him his history by this fabrication called video.

anybody can do that.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by ariesbull: 6:34am On Jan 11, 2021
Emlproperties:
Search the internet and stop allowing me spoon feed you. Be fast about it because the Anioma state caucas already have Onitsha in their eyes, especially when it comes to forming a large capital from Asaba to Onitsha.

When you say Onitsha... Where in Onitsha would be in Anioma... What you people call Onitsha is inland town... Which int upto 20% of Onitsha .... Iweka, Awada , Nkpor, Nkwelle, 33, Mgbuka etc are not Onitsha but we call them Onitsha for adminstrative purposes

It's like saying Lagos which is just island (CMS,IDUMOTA, IDUMAGBO) while Surulere, Ikeja etc are not Lagos but for adminstrative purposes theey are under Lagos

Also, mind you the inland town you said that your so called Anioma state would add, let me tell you one thing we know in Anambra, the land where the so called Onitsha are were given to them by Obosi, Nkpor and Awada folks... They can tell them to go back to the Anioma and retrieve their land .... They know these things

Onitsha is tiny (inland town ) just like owerri... ( Which is town made up of 5 villages umuororonjo, umuonyeche, umuoyima, amawom and one other village) the main owerri starts from weathral road and end in douglas road....! That is main town... You can't call orji, new owerri, Irete, amakohia , nekede, Owerri... But they are under owerri capital territory

Now the question is where do you want to share in Onitsha... Is it the inland town that is so tiny and in the middle surrounded by Nkwelle, Obosi, Nkpor and Nteje
.. these are not Onitsha and they even gave Onitsha people the land but people think that it's Onitsha

Stop being jealous of Anambra my dear....

River is always a natural boundary globally .... And Anioma starts from Asaba and ends in Agbo or Igbanke... It's big enough, they should develop their state and stop depending on oil, same with Imo state , they should develop their states and stop depending on hotels and 419... Aba should vote Intellectually sound people

Ebonyi state is trying
Anambra is trying
Enugu is trying

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by ariesbull: 6:39am On Jan 11, 2021
MelesZenawi:

what nonsense.

You are now the one to tell him his history by this fabrication called video.

anybody can do that.

When I said about Anambra been the first son of Igbo land they think we are joking...

Did you see how we successfully change the narrative of this thread from Orlu and centre it in Anambra

We are the ones that dictate the pace in igbo land .. that's is why we are the light of not only igbo land but of the nation...

We have taken over this thread... That is what we do. We lead, they must follow us in igbo land and that iss what it is... They (other Igbo ) must do it ... It is meant that way

We dictate the tune and the pace in igbo land and this thread is an example
Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by Nobody: 6:40am On Jan 11, 2021
Emlproperties:
Hope you know that the Obi of Onitsha is clamouring for Orimili state incase Anioma doesn’t work. Guess why? He says they are loosing their real Onitsha dialect to this nebulous Anambra dialect you brag about? The same applies to the Nnewi people the likes of Agumba who is trying to bring back the real Nnewi dialect back to prominence.

Lets tell ourselves the truth. The same way the Igbo denials of Etche are shocked to see themselves carved into Imo state, is the same way you’ll be shocked to see parts of Anambra, Imo and Rivers joined together as the 6th or 7th SE state.

Your truth is absolute rubbish.
Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by ariesbull: 6:42am On Jan 11, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Imo is foreign to you but anambra is not. Anambra is big enough to stand as her own nation.

Nuff said.
we want to stand on our own we are tired of this their envy and jealousy

They would call us ritualist but otokoto is in Imo state

Theey would call us illiterate but we have them Chinua Achebe and Chike Obi the great maths man and also Onitsha literature

We gave them Innoson to brag with

What do we get from Imo people , prostitution, hotel business , 419 youths and kidnappers

Yet they keep hating us Anambra... We are tired, we want to stand on our own! They should go to hell
Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by ariesbull: 6:43am On Jan 11, 2021
Emlproperties:
Inferiority complex on the loose again. Lol! Elevating yourself due to insecurity. So what is the fears. Learn to limit this inferiority to your clans. Words like Anambra and Imo are nebulous and foreign to us.

Imo is not foriegn to us it has come to stay, smell the coffee...

I am from Anambra and you are from Imo .. stop attachee by force

Anambra is my identity and we have built that brand of identity...go and build your own
Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by Nobody: 6:45am On Jan 11, 2021
Juicegal:
Nnewi down to Ihiala wanted Njaba state with parts of Orlu senatorial zone. Its well documented.

Woman you are now beginning to sound irritating?

When and where did they discuss such?

Don't ever bring any fabricated document here.
Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by Nobody: 6:48am On Jan 11, 2021
Emlproperties:
Obi of Onitsha is currently leading the charge for the creation of Orimili state out of present Anambra. I hope you won’t tell the Obi that Anambra is homogeneous and therefore shouldn’t be sliced..

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2011/08/ohanaeze-reiterates-demand-for-orimili-state/amp/

https://imeobionitsha.org/selected-speeches/remarks-on-the-occasion-of-the-public-presentation-launch-of-the-proposed-orimili-state-awka-26-august-2011/

and the state will remain unaltered.

cry me a river.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by ariesbull: 6:49am On Jan 11, 2021
Juicegal:
Nnewi down to Ihiala wanted Njaba state with parts of Orlu senatorial zone. Its well documented.

Now you are lying, I am from Nnewi and there is no time we wanted Njaba state. That name sounded funny.. so you want us to leave our kits and kin im Amichi, Osumenyi, Awka Etiti, Igbo Ukwu, Nneni to come to Njaba to do what ? What are we doing in Njaba . We never wanted it and we would not be interested

The state that can be created is Anioma state ...we have to bee fair to them, from Asaba to Agbo , Ukwuani and Aboh can be Anioma state....period

No more balkanisation of the East, we have to bring other igbo in not balkanisation...make we igbo dey get sense naaaa

Lord forbid bad thing with that their igbo dialect that sound latin speaking from nose ... Orlu dialect is the craziest and funniest dialect (speaking ongiri for gini , nwakele for nwa nkea )

We can't be associated with those folks....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by Nobody: 6:50am On Jan 11, 2021
IDENNAA:

You claimed the Agbogidi argued one of the reason he was pushing for state creation was because they are losing their Onicha dialect. Where did he say such in that article.

Nice question.
Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by ariesbull: 6:52am On Jan 11, 2021
Emlproperties:
Obi of Onitsha is currently leading the charge for the creation of Orimili state out of present Anambra. I hope you won’t tell the Obi that Anambra is homogeneous and therefore shouldn’t be sliced..

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2011/08/ohanaeze-reiterates-demand-for-orimili-state/amp/

https://imeobionitsha.org/selected-speeches/remarks-on-the-occasion-of-the-public-presentation-launch-of-the-proposed-orimili-state-awka-26-august-2011/

Your obi knows that he was given the land by Obosi people ... And your obi of Onitsha knows that his domains stops at inland town.

It's only in internet we see this... He should be careful otherwise what happened to Eze Njemanze of owerri where Rochas divided his tiny kingdom would be done to him ... Or sanusi of Kano

He knows this ... It's. Only online he can say this... Anambra personalities would descend on him... Is it Onitsha folks that lazy about and don't go to school
Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by ariesbull: 6:53am On Jan 11, 2021
IDENNAA:

You claimed the Agbogidi argued one of the reason he was pushing for state creation was because they are losing their Onicha dialect. Where did he say such in that article.

Onitsha dialect would be eventually lost to the Anambra dialect ... We have Anambra dialect as a brand of Igbo.. from idemili to Amichi from Oraukwu to Nteje the dialect are almost same with small difference

Languages evolve
Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by ariesbull: 6:55am On Jan 11, 2021
MelesZenawi:

and the state will remain unaltered.

cry me a river.
tgeyy are so jealous of our state Anambra and they are even praying for the state to bee divided . That is how jealous they are

Anambra should forget this biafra thing and stand on their own, we can do it, we have the market, the river port and we are building the airport

Fück otheers
Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by Nobody: 7:00am On Jan 11, 2021
ariesbull:
tgeyy are so jealous of our state Anambra and they are even praying for the state to bee divided . That is how jealous they are

Anambra should forget this biafra thing and stand on their own, we can do it, we have the market, the river port and we are building the airport

Fück otheers

I have said this a long time ago. They should not be distracted with biafra, nnamdi kanu and his gimmicks.

Their motives are ill and shrouded in secrecy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by Nobody: 7:03am On Jan 11, 2021
ariesbull:
we want to stand on our own we are tired of this their envy and jealousy

They would call us ritualist but otokoto is in Imo state

Theey would call us illiterate but we have them Chinua Achebe and Chike Obi the great maths man and also Onitsha literature

We gave them Innoson to brag with

What do we get from Imo people , prostitution, hotel business , 419 youths and kidnappers

Yet they keep hating us Anambra... We are tired, we want to stand on our own! They should go to hell

Very apt and full of fact.

Everyy state is an independent entity and should stand on their own.

I am yet to see where jigawa all the time will be interested and interfering in kano activities.

Such nonsense is only seen here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by ariesbull: 7:12am On Jan 11, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Very apt and full of fact.

Everyy state is an independent entity and should stand on their own.

I am yet to see where jigawa all the time will be interested and interfering in kano activities.

Such nonsense is only seen here.

Especially from Imo state folks and their inferiority... We Anambra understand we are related with Anioma and we are inter married with them and other igbo , we also know that Niger is a natural boundary also... That is where it ends

We have built Anambra as a big brand and identity, we can stand on our own , so they should leave us alone

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by ariesbull: 7:13am On Jan 11, 2021
MelesZenawi:

I have said this a long time ago. They should not be distracted with biafra, nnamdi kanu and his gimmicks.

Their motives are ill and shrouded in secrecy.

Many Anambra folks are not even listening to that clown called Kanu... We must be focused and that is to develop our states to a hieght that others would be longing to be part of us... Their girls hope to marry us and that has always been their longing

They feel to speak like us, act like us and be like us Anambra

We are proud of our identity
Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by IDENNAA(m): 7:20am On Jan 11, 2021
ariesbull:

When you say Onitsha... Where in Onitsha would be in Anioma... What you people call Onitsha is inland town... Which int upto 20% of Onitsha .... Iweka, Awada , Nkpor, Nkwelle, 33, Mgbuka etc are not Onitsha but we call them Onitsha for adminstrative purposes

It's like saying Lagos which is just island (CMS,IDUMOTA, IDUMAGBO) while Surulere, Ikeja etc are not Lagos but for adminstrative purposes theey are under Lagos

Also, mind you the inland town you said that your so called Anioma state would add, let me tell you one thing we know in Anambra, the land where the so called Onitsha are were given to them by Obosi, Nkpor and Awada folks... They can tell them to go back to the Anioma and retrieve their land .... They know these things

Onitsha is tiny (inland town ) just like owerri... ( Which is town made up of 5 villages umuororonjo, umuonyeche, umuoyima, amawom and one other village) the main owerri starts from weathral road and end in douglas road....! That is main town... You can't call orji, new owerri, Irete, amakohia , nekede, Owerri... But they are under owerri capital territory

Now the question is where do you want to share in Onitsha... Is it the inland town that is so tiny and in the middle surrounded by Nkwelle, Obosi, Nkpor and Nteje
.. these are not Onitsha and they even gave Onitsha people the land but people think that it's Onitsha

Stop being jealous of Anambra my dear....

River is always a natural boundary globally .... And Anioma starts from Asaba and ends in Agbo or Igbanke... It's big enough, they should develop their state and stop depending on oil, same with Imo state , they should develop their states and stop depending on hotels and 419... Aba should vote Intellectually sound people

Ebonyi state is trying
Anambra is trying
Enugu is trying

Nwanne, Onicha doesnt speak anything close to Asaba, rather they sound almost 100% like their neighbors Obosi, Nkpor , Ogidi , Oze ,Okpoko etc. These people pray for disintegration of Anambra like their life depends on it....lol

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by ariesbull: 7:27am On Jan 11, 2021
IDENNAA:

Nwanne, Onicha doesnt speak anything close to Asaba, rather they sound almost 100% like their neighbors Obosi, Nkpor , Ogidi , Oze ,Okpoko etc. These people pray for disintegration of Anambra like their life depends on it....lol

No mind them... Ndi ofeke , faa puta ma akogheri

Always disgracing us igbo... Especially imo state people

Look at Ohaneze that Anambra held nicely no qualms, Anioma held nicely no qualms, Enugu had their own no qualms but now imo state.. they are messing up big time... They can't out their house in order...

In governor elections the state would mess us giving us supreme court governor

Ohaneze electron, imo state would mess up also.. especially these Orlu folks.

Two different elections held consecutively on Saturday and Sunday in Imo State, have produced Chidi Ibeh and George Obiozor as the President Generals of Ohanaeze Ndigbo.

Very disgracing and clownish people all they know is build hotels and fück around then do jegee ndi washi washi

We call them here in Lagos Ndi Ala Wuo Otu

They want the disintegration of Anambra state

Ndi mgbu.... Aga agbanyelu faa plasma TV ka faa nenezie
Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by IDENNAA(m): 7:28am On Jan 11, 2021
ariesbull:

Especially from Imo state folks and their inferiority... We Anambra understand we are related with Anioma and we are ibter maarried with them, we also know that Niger is a natural boundary also... That is where it ends

We have built Anambra as a big brand and identity, we can stand on our own , so they should leave us alone

I dont want to say Ndi Imo have inferiority complex but some of them have continued to call us names. Anambra has gradually build our brand to a national phenomena and now they want to dismantle it out of jealousy. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by ariesbull: 7:30am On Jan 11, 2021
IDENNAA:

You know they think all these places you call are Onitsha.... Nwanne, they don't know that these places aren't onitsha that the main Onistsha is very tiny ....

Faa amaro ka anyi siri kwado
Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by IDENNAA(m): 7:30am On Jan 11, 2021
ariesbull:

Look at Ohaneze that Anambra held nicely no qualms, Anioma held nicely no qualms, Enugu had their own no qualms but now imo state.. they are messing up big time... They can't out their house in order...

Two different elections held consecutively on Saturday and Sunday in Imo State, have produced Chidi Ibeh and George Obiozor as the President Generals of Ohanaeze Ndigbo.

Very disgracing and clownish people all they know is build hotels and fück around then do jegee ndi washi washi

What do you expect when Umahi is leading them. It was a mockery..lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by ariesbull: 7:32am On Jan 11, 2021
IDENNAA:

I dont want to say Ndi Imo have inferiority complex but some of them have continued to call us names. Anambra has gradually build our brand to a national phenomena and now they want to dismantle it out of jealousy. grin

It is so shameful, I schooled in Imo , FUTO and I know how they detest us Anambra they don't know that it took us years to build the Anambra identity that we all igbo and Anambra people are proud of...

It's only in Anambra that the government have the mantra Aku luo uno ... You can't see those imo state folks telling their people to build their state.. that's why we call them Ala Wuo Otu people...

They keep hating and envying Anambra .... Yet they have oil and their cities like Orlu and Okigwe is shitty
Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by ariesbull: 7:33am On Jan 11, 2021
IDENNAA:

What do you expect when Umahi is leading them. It was a mockery..lol

Why must IMO people disgrace the whole igbo race

Why always them .... From Rochas to this one

Why always them ?
Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by Nobody: 7:36am On Jan 11, 2021
ariesbull:

@bolded....highly disgracing.

Same position others states held in time past and candidates emerged without factions.
Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by IDENNAA(m): 7:47am On Jan 11, 2021
Emlproperties:
Search the internet and stop allowing me spoon feed you. Be fast about it because the Anioma state caucas already have Onitsha in their eyes, especially when it comes to forming a large capital from Asaba to Onitsha.

You can spoon feed me , at least not with ignorance. The problem with you is that you are obsessed with Anambra. There was a clamor for state creation from south east. While some of us were suggesting Anioma the the shortsighted wanted to make a room for their personal interest. Agbogidi will never suggest a state that will cut Onicha out and added to Anioma. By the way , what change will state creation bring to your region ? What stopped from developing your region now ? You guys are just madly jealous and obsessed with Anambra. And , you know what obsession explains ? I really dont want to be rude and ruin the purported "Igbo unity"

1 Like

Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by IDENNAA(m): 7:51am On Jan 11, 2021
ariesbull:

Why must IMO people disgrace the whole igbo race

Why always them .... From Rochas to this one

Why always them ?

Weak cultural ground. You know they create new town/autonomous community everyday... grin grin grin. There are like a million "kings" in that state. They have no minute sense of togetherness. And when they see how we keep developing a cultural homogeneity and ideology they want to ruin it. It is pitiful.

2 Likes

Re: Orlu: The Untold Story by ariesbull: 7:52am On Jan 11, 2021
MelesZenawi:

@bolded....highly disgracing.

Same position others states held in time past and candidates emerged without factions.

You don't know these folks from Imo, very disorganised and disgracing folkd... Na so them go do tourism for their governor elections that theey are putting up clowns to rule them ....

Now ordinary Ohaneze, they will always disgrace , now they have brought disrepute to the Ohaneze .. you camm imagine

We were even saying that the person they want to present is a Northern Stooge now they deepened their stupidity by having two elections....

Tomorrow they would say that Anambra is lording it over them... Why wouldn't Anambra lord it over them when they have refused to have sense

Disgracing igbo everytime .... From Rochas to this Ohaneze

Always disgracing igbo.... They haven't even started the top Ohaneze position, they have started messing up big time ...

Very insecure people

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (23) (Reply)

Gani Adams Commends OPC, Ibarapa Joint Security Team Over Arrest Of Wakilu / APC May Re-open Sale Of Forms To Allow More Northern Presidential Hopefuls / SGF Babachir Lawal Corruption Case : Company Documents Leaked (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.