Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies (820 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies by Odunharry(m): 9:45am On Mar 31, 2011
ladies abeg wetin una go do if ur boyfriend dey fight with another guy and them beat am well for ur presence?
Ladies i nid ur opinion wud u help him or walk away?
Re: Ladies by iyatrustee(f): 10:02am On Mar 31, 2011
help him ke? no be man like am dey fight am? let them dig it out and God help me say them beat am, i don dump am be dat grin grin
Re: Ladies by alagha: 10:03am On Mar 31, 2011
i will cry!
Re: Ladies by Odunharry(m): 10:31am On Mar 31, 2011
iyatrustee u bad o.so u no fit help ur guy wat abt if na ur husband?[quote][/quote]
Re: Ladies by r231(m): 11:19am On Mar 31, 2011
so. . . . dem beat you infront of your woman grin cheesy grin

oh oh
Re: Ladies by Bukizo(f): 11:26am On Mar 31, 2011
I will laugh my head off!!! why should he get involved in a fight in the first place,
Re: Ladies by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 31, 2011
@poster
The irony is that most of these stoopid donkeys fighting in clubs are doing it because of women. Judging by the replies, I would say that's a F A I L!
Re: Ladies by ak47mann(m): 1:36pm On Mar 31, 2011
mr brown
but no offense you look like those men that fight in the club undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ladies by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 31, 2011
^^Lai lai, I will never fight in a club(and definitely NOT to save some women's "honor").
But I feel you are the type that like to play the protecting type and ultimately get your head bashed with bottle of Dom.
Re: Ladies by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 31, 2011
If my guy is whipping his arse, I'd either cheer him on or try to pull him off (depending on if he is defending or offending)

but if my dude is getting whipped, worst of all if he is defending himself or me, I WILL jump in.
Re: Ladies by Odunharry(m): 4:17pm On Mar 31, 2011
if she run she no lyk u be dat
Re: Ladies by afrobaby(f): 4:37pm On Mar 31, 2011
the fact say him dey fight self na insult for me, if he come be the one wey dem dey beat, then na insult upon injury, we dey call am injurised insult.
wetin me I go do, I go comot my shoe and run for my dear life, before them go turn to me to dey beat me self
Guess what, na him go still come apologise o after he go don go hospital go treat him wound
lol
Re: Ladies by iyatrustee(f): 4:42pm On Mar 31, 2011
afrobaby:

the fact say him dey fight self na insult for me, if he come be the one wey dem dey beat, then na insult upon injury, we dey call am [b]injurised insult.[/b]wetin me I go do, I go comot my shoe and run for my dear life, before them go turn to me to dey beat me self
Guess what, na him go still come apologise o after he go don go hospital go treat him wound
lol

grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies by iice(f): 4:44pm On Mar 31, 2011
Help am.
Re: Ladies by deniyor: 4:52pm On Mar 31, 2011
The female response na war o grin. Ladies men are just men. You can't win every fight. There will be times your backside gets whooped so badly that even Jesus will look down with pity on you.

I will not get into a fight to impress a lady. While I do not believe in getting into a fight because of a girl, there are occasions where it is unavoidable. Like someone assaulting my own girl in front of me, and she is powerless to defend herself. I will defend her and if I get my backside whooped, so be it.
Re: Ladies by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 31, 2011
^^ if someone assaulted your gf then call the cops on their asss. Lowering yourself to their level is not going to solve the problem. Far from it because, if you are the "protector" and he kick your asss, then only god knows what he would do to your gf now.
Re: Ladies by BABE3: 5:06pm On Mar 31, 2011
****Singing Dirty Money's "Coming Home"****

I'll cry! I'll cry very well!

That happened to me once though,(but not with my boyfriend). My brother and I went to watch a soccer match recently at his school, I think it was Arsenal/Barca not sure! Since he's a MAN U fan (A.k.a) Arsenal hater, He talked trashed about Arsenal all through the game, not knowing that some boys were keeping their eyes on him.
After the match as we were walking out of the place, like up to 4 boys jumped my brother(lol) (it was like electric shock, lol). I started crying! I felt so helpless and awful. I was kinda happy though, but it wasn't pretty!! embarassed
Re: Ladies by deniyor: 5:07pm On Mar 31, 2011
It takes at least five minutes for the cops to get there. I should stand and watch b4 the cops get there? No thank you.
Re: Ladies by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 31, 2011
@deniyor
Stopping assault doesn't mean you have to stand there. Sending their asses to jail is the best way to deal with it. Now imagine this guy puts his hands on your woman and you decide to brawl fight the guy, then he punches you lights out, that's automatic "transfer of ownership" of the said damsel. lol
Re: Ladies by deniyor: 5:30pm On Mar 31, 2011
LOL at automatic transfer of ownership.
If he puts his hand on my woman( assuming she was totally against it), I will haul his ass away. If it gets into a fight, I will fight definitely. When I do, the fight ends when he is down, or I am out stone cold. If my ass gets whoooped big time, so be it. If she automatically transfers ownership to him, good riddance to her.
Re: Ladies by chelseabmw(m): 11:43pm On Mar 31, 2011
i pray this doesn't happen to me
Re: Ladies by Nobody: 12:05am On Apr 01, 2011
Dont think it would happen in my prescence, would have left the scene!

(1) (Reply)

Mature Advice Needed / I Dont Seem To Trust Her Again / Getting Too Smart Can Get U Screwed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.