Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Lady Rant Bitterly After A Date Ordeal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Rant Bitterly After A Date Ordeal (4183 Views)

Man Wails Bitterly After His Girlfriend Of Six Years Dumped Him | Video / There Is Nothing Wrong In Hitting Your Woman - Nigeria Lady Rant On Twitter / Cameroonian Lady Rant On Instagram, Says All Men Cheat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Rant Bitterly After A Date Ordeal by seanjost: 11:56pm On Jan 09, 2021
Unfortunately, she learnt the hard way

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Rant Bitterly After A Date Ordeal by doggedfighter(f): 11:58pm On Jan 09, 2021
Some of my fellow ladies never cease to amaze me.

See her entitlement mentality grin grin.

A gentleman fits a gentle woman which you are obviously not.

She may be claiming independent woman grin

Dependent Independence !

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Rant Bitterly After A Date Ordeal by laluski(m): 12:40am On Jan 10, 2021
If this fool was on nairaland and posted this, I would have known what to tell her
Re: Lady Rant Bitterly After A Date Ordeal by Chimaokigwe: 12:56am On Jan 10, 2021
Trayceey, come and meet your sister o. I'm sure if you go on a date and the guy doesn't buy takeout food for your mother, you will come back crying and open thread on Nairaland.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Rant Bitterly After A Date Ordeal by VickyRotex(f): 1:00am On Jan 10, 2021
Last I checked and according to Quora:

A date is where two people get together to get to know each other, to see if they’re compatible, often with the hopes of getting into a romantic-sexual relationship with each other.

Emphasis on the bold!

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Rant Bitterly After A Date Ordeal by longetivity(m): 1:07am On Jan 10, 2021
God will bless the man abundantly

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Rant Bitterly After A Date Ordeal by Kingosytex(m): 1:08am On Jan 10, 2021
Some girls no get sense.

Some one called you for a date and you went and brought your friends. If he wanted a crowd, he would have shared the post on facebook or other social media platform. cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy

Do you know how much he had? The guy man must have budgeted for two, yet you made it four...from where did you expect him to get the remaining balance?

The guy must have calculated that there was a great possibility of him running on a double loss, that is overspending and yet not being able to get into your honey pot then he simply decided to reduce the loss to the barest minimum.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Rant Bitterly After A Date Ordeal by Oluromantic: 1:49am On Jan 10, 2021
Young age is so synonymous with selfishness. Imagine her conclusion

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Rant Bitterly After A Date Ordeal by dfrost: 2:50am On Jan 10, 2021
Chimaokigwe:
Trayceey, come and meet your sister o. I'm sure if you go on a date and the guy doesn't buy takeout food for your mother, you will come back crying and open thread on Nairaland.

Una still dey on Tracey matter. cheesy grin
Re: Lady Rant Bitterly After A Date Ordeal by dfrost: 2:54am On Jan 10, 2021
doggedfighter:
Some of my fellow ladies never ceases to amaze me.

Dependent Independence !

Truly dependent independence. cheesy grin

Another annoying fact is she will still repeat same thing. Imagine saying “she will ask next time before taking her squad of hungry leprechauns along”.

16 Likes

Re: Lady Rant Bitterly After A Date Ordeal by Chimaokigwe: 2:57am On Jan 10, 2021
dfrost:

Una still dey on Tracey matter. cheesy grin

Yes o. She has become an object of ridicule due to her own stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Lady Rant Bitterly After A Date Ordeal by 44Bulldog(m): 2:58am On Jan 10, 2021
All this kpekus fellow sef undecided

Entitlement mentality kee u there!!

I love that guy... Redpiller to the core grin

4 Likes

Re: Lady Rant Bitterly After A Date Ordeal by dayleke: 2:59am On Jan 10, 2021
Most probably she tags along to her friends dates too....

Na group things... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rant Bitterly After A Date Ordeal by solmusdesigns: 3:05am On Jan 10, 2021
It's not even about the money... But how comfortable will the guy be discussing love and relationship in front of 3 girls

I'll personally cancel such date

10 Likes

Re: Lady Rant Bitterly After A Date Ordeal by ednut1(m): 3:12am On Jan 10, 2021
Say no to hungry girls

1 Like

Re: Lady Rant Bitterly After A Date Ordeal by Nobody: 3:28am On Jan 10, 2021
These ones are the LIABILITIES.
You marry them now, they bring all their siblings to your apartment the next day, including the dead ones.
These ones na POVERTY RELOADED.

10 Likes

Re: Lady Rant Bitterly After A Date Ordeal by showafrica(m): 4:13am On Jan 10, 2021
seanjost:
Unfortunately, she learnt the hard way

Lol, they must have planned how to finish the guy pocket.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Rant Bitterly After A Date Ordeal by Dreadlock69(m): 5:24am On Jan 10, 2021
Me: late go on a date
She: brings her three friends along
Me: waiter combo for two
Me: I really like to know the four of you (shebi someone wants to be unfortunate)

1 Like

Re: Lady Rant Bitterly After A Date Ordeal by cooooooks(m): 6:29am On Jan 10, 2021
I wonder if some people think before they talk.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rant Bitterly After A Date Ordeal by Olakunleyakub(m): 7:13am On Jan 10, 2021
The guy is a real niggar..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Rant Bitterly After A Date Ordeal by Greystone: 7:17am On Jan 10, 2021
This is why a lot of Nigerian guys say they don't like to date most Nigerian girls.

A guy asks a girl out to a dinner date.

He's expecting to spend quality time with you. To get to know you. Only you.

But you pack your hoard of hungry friends and bring them along not minding his budget nor the fact that he's not interested in meeting ur friends right now.
Smh.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Rant Bitterly After A Date Ordeal by youngvikthor(m): 7:20am On Jan 10, 2021
Shape man he might have take 5 tablet of red pill grin

4 Likes

Re: Lady Rant Bitterly After A Date Ordeal by Queenslander(f): 7:27am On Jan 10, 2021
Hmmm, this one is deep!!
Re: Lady Rant Bitterly After A Date Ordeal by braimeddy: 7:57am On Jan 10, 2021
Some girls sha. Just hear what she's saying, you came with your friends without informing him and you are expecting him to pay their bills? Some girls are just dumb

6 Likes

Re: Lady Rant Bitterly After A Date Ordeal by idahme(m): 8:13am On Jan 10, 2021
doggedfighter:
Some of my fellow ladies never ceases to amaze me.

Dependent Independence !

Dependent independence.....my rib.
Re: Lady Rant Bitterly After A Date Ordeal by Jack005(m): 8:16am On Jan 10, 2021
She's not even ashamed to post such balderdash.. Useless girl with her useless entitlement mentality.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Rant Bitterly After A Date Ordeal by ruggedtimi(m): 8:16am On Jan 10, 2021
Man of the year grin

4 Likes

Re: Lady Rant Bitterly After A Date Ordeal by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 10, 2021
where's that dude with the signature "Nigerian gals are useless"
his attention is needed heregrin

1 Like

Re: Lady Rant Bitterly After A Date Ordeal by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 10, 2021
braimeddy:
Some girls sha. Just hear what she's saying, you came with your friends without informing him and you are expecting him to pay their bills? Some girls are just dumb
Re: Lady Rant Bitterly After A Date Ordeal by Bigggloadofcum: 8:20am On Jan 10, 2021
grin

I need to meet that guy. I really must buy him a drink.

What nonsense?

Same way I booked a date with one pretty girl whom I thought had sense.

I was there about 5 minutes before the time (my mistake). But this girl showed up 10 minutes later.

Not only was she late, but she came with four other girls whom she said were her friends.

Four! Like what da fvck?!?!?

I signaled one of the attendant and I whispered into her ears to get five bottles of water for the ladies, then I ordered my food.

The rest is history but I'll never forget the look on their faces.

I had to make peace with her cuz what she has behind and before is something to kill for. Very big, round and bouncy bum bum.

I eventually made peace with her in my bedroom.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Rant Bitterly After A Date Ordeal by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:25am On Jan 10, 2021
Liars and fiction

(1) (2) (Reply)

Married But In Love With Ex - Exposed Chats / Don't Let Girls Deceive You With Menstural Pains!! - Redpill / He Says He'll Never Marry You, Now What?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.