Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,451 members, 7,853,970 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:41 AM

Why Nigerians Should Not Joke With COVID 19 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nigerians Should Not Joke With COVID 19 (182 Views)

Emilokan Has Spiritual Meaning, Don’t Joke With Tinubu – Primate Ayodele / Kemi Adeosun: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Be Worried / 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigerians Should Not Joke With COVID 19 by Kbroker: 10:01am On Jan 10, 2021
Do you know your health status?

Nigerians should take the covid 19 serious because there is a huge difference between "being healthy" and "looking healthy". Someone might look healthy from their appearance but that does not translate into being healthy internally.

We hardly visit the hospital for medical check-up except when we are sick. For example, we visit the dentist only when we have toothache or decay. Covid 19 is more deadly if the patient has pre-existing ailments. Most Nigerians do not know if they have pre-existing ailments (diabetes, Hbp etc) we just assume that since we are not sick it automatically means we are healthy.

For those saying "have you seen someone that has the virus". Here is my response:

If you are the religious type -How are you able to believe in the existence of heaven and hell when you haven't seen anybody that has travelled there before? Why don't you say heaven or hell doesn't exist because I don't know anybody that has gone there before!

Non- Religious type - Read the news, listen to various people(Celebrities, Politicians etc) who have gone through it.

It's wiser to stay safe than sorry.

Peace.
Kbroker

(1) (Reply)

My Projects Are The Counter Punch To My Opponents - Ikpeazu / 2023: We Must Vote A President With Capacity To Fix Nigeria – Csos / Despite Gulping N9.87m Inoma Primary Health Care Centre Locked In Anambra West L

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.