Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,240 members, 7,860,537 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:19 PM

Suicide - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Suicide (293 Views)

How Femi Otedola Avoided Suicide After Losing $480 Million In Diesel Market / Loan Companies In Nigeria & Their Contribution To Suicide In 2022 + Photos / Man Tries To Commit Suicide In Banking Hall After Fraudsters Withdrew His Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suicide by Distilled(m): 9:31pm On Jan 10, 2021
Pls who can recommend poison that can be made at home. Pharmacist don't sell without prescription and I heard sniper is too brutal.
Re: Suicide by Realtord43: 9:39pm On Jan 10, 2021
Read your bible or qu'ran.

there is much hope if you stay put.

only weak people give up.
tomorrow might be Your breakthrough for life, dont give up today!

1 Like

Re: Suicide by Distilled(m): 9:48pm On Jan 10, 2021
So I have heard
Re: Suicide by Regex: 9:53pm On Jan 10, 2021
Distilled:
Pls who can recommend poison that can be made at home. Pharmacist don't sell without prescription and I heard sniper is too brutal.

I just sent a pm.
Re: Suicide by Mide3367: 9:59pm On Jan 10, 2021
Bro Abeg u don't do it o. I have passed through worse situations in it I am overcome. Life is moment. This moment will surely pass
Re: Suicide by emmaodet: 10:10pm On Jan 10, 2021
Mide3367:
Bro Abeg u don't do it o. I have passed through worse situations in it I am overcome. Life is moment. This moment will surely pass

You considered suicide before? okokobiokoooooooooooo
Re: Suicide by emmaodet: 10:14pm On Jan 10, 2021
Distilled:

check out any active herbicide from stores selling farm equipments and agro-chemicals.

Butaforce, Butachlor, striker etc they are many in the store bro, many.

if you take strike and mix with coke, they won't even take you to the gate of your house before they declare your body cold.
You wont stress them rushing you to the hospital, bro straight to the mortuary.
Re: Suicide by Mide3367: 10:44pm On Jan 10, 2021
emmaodet:

You considered suicide before? okokobiokoooooooooooo
no be small thing I. And na for outside naija 2 years ago.
Re: Suicide by emmaodet: 10:46pm On Jan 10, 2021
Mide3367:
no be small thing I. And na for outside naija 2 years ago.

en en. Where?
Re: Suicide by Mide3367: 10:53pm On Jan 10, 2021
emmaodet:

en en. Where?
Liberia... I was heading to UAE in 2019 but was lured by a friend I met in UAE the previous year(2018) to come to liberia for Liberian passport and then we travel together to UAE to work. I got to liberia and baba scammed me of more than 1000 USD wey my mama borrowed me. I was stranded. I came back home in Dec of 2019 and started agro marketing with the compnay I registered Hollyway Global before travelling and today I earn more than I can earn working as aircraft engineer in a month... I was always depressed that year o. I disappointed my mom, my family, my brothers etc. It was my brother who was studying marine engineering in fupre that gave me his school fee to come home that year... I sha thnak God jare

1 Like

Re: Suicide by emmaodet: 10:59pm On Jan 10, 2021
Mide3367:
Liberia... I was heading to UAE in 2019 but was lured by a friend I met in UAE the previous year(2018) to come to liberia for Liberian passport and then we travel together to UAE to work. I got to liberia and baba scammed me of more than 1000 USD wey my mama borrowed me. I was stranded. I came back home in Dec of 2019 and started agro marketing with the compnay I registered Hollyway Global before travelling and today I earn more than I can earn working as aircraft engineer in a month... I was always depressed that year o. I disappointed my mom, my family, my brothers etc. It was my brother who was studying marine engineering in fupre that gave me his school fee to come home that year... I sha thnak God jare

ooohhh, so you were in monrovia enjoying their big ass gals. lol

How did you get there? Lagos to accra and then from accra to abidjan, then abidjan to monrovia? i plan making the trip late this year
Aiit bro, all the best
Re: Suicide by Distilled(m): 10:59pm On Jan 10, 2021
emmaodet:

check out any active herbicide from stores selling farm equipments and agro-chemicals.

if you take strike and mix with coke, they won't even take you to the gate of your house before they declare your body cold.
I appreciate your comments bro. Special thanks to Regex, d guy actually called and advised me to stay strong.
I have actually been holding on for long, like a zombie. If only people that could help actually did. Life is full of struggles, help is needed to maintain sanity.
Food hasn't really digested well these past 3 months. As if my intestines themselves have given up. But I'll try again

1 Like

Re: Suicide by emmaodet: 11:06pm On Jan 10, 2021
Distilled:

I appreciate your comments bro. Special thanks to Regex, d guy actually called and advised me to stay strong.
I have actually been holding on for long, like a zombie. If only people that could help actually did. Life is full of struggles, help is needed to maintain sanity.
Food hasn't really digested well these past 3 months. As if my intestines themselves have given up. But I'll try again

What is the issue? No girlfriend? No job? No money? failed businesses?
what exactly? let's rub mind together
Re: Suicide by Distilled(m): 11:18pm On Jan 10, 2021
Mide3367:

Thanks boss I appreciate this
Re: Suicide by Distilled(m): 11:48pm On Jan 10, 2021
emmaodet:

What is the issue? No girlfriend? No job? No money? failed businesses?
what exactly? let's rub mind together
Bro, d issue is no money. I have been simple minded in my approach to life but found out life isn't anything like that. I entered jss(public) at 8 and was mostly bullied throughout bcs I was so thin and looked frail. Curses, insults and continuous verbal abuse were d other of the day from my mom. So I grew up really really detached from reality. I was almost always in my head and had few friends. Bcs of bullying and lanky stature, I didn't really connect with guys, don't play football or engage in physical fights. Bullied at school, mentally assaulted at home, had one or 2 male friends in any setting and my mum didn't wanna see any me interact with any female back at home.
Talk of extreme mental torture. How I rollercoastered my way through versity is another tale. I should have gone for service but for the pandemic. I am currently learning tailoring but it ain't no joke. Absent-mindededness is really affeting my learning.
Really I am very hot upstairs, brain always feeling fried.
If I have the money, I'll just love to travel around, enjoy nature, if possible out of the country. If can't undo all the hurt but will at least provide a timely flow of happiness to carry out my dreams and desires.
I don't have finances to create some happiness for myself..
I almost always want to close my eyes and find myself in another reality but here I am.

I am just fed up
From inside out
Thanks
Re: Suicide by oluwa5418: 5:04am On Jan 11, 2021
:no be small thing I. And na for outside naija 2 years ago. en en. Where?
Re: Suicide by Distilled(m): 5:55am On Jan 11, 2021
[quote author=oluwa5418 post=97935680]:
Ibadan
Re: Suicide by Zhirinovsky: 6:04am On Jan 11, 2021
Brutal is an understatement.
Sniper is more than brutal. The pain one will experience within that 30 mins - 1 hour will surpass all he has faced throughout his lifetime.

Some drag on up to 2-3 hours
Distilled:
Re: Suicide by Zhirinovsky: 6:07am On Jan 11, 2021
BIG LIE!!!!!!
emmaodet:

Re: Suicide by Regex: 6:56am On Jan 11, 2021
Distilled:

Bro, d issue is no money. I have been simple minded in my approach to life but found out life isn't anything like that. I entered jss(public) at 8 and was mostly bullied throughout bcs I was so thin and looked frail. Curses, insults and continuous verbal abuse were d other of the day from my mom. So I grew up really really detached from reality. I was almost always in my head and had few friends. Bcs of bullying and lanky stature, I didn't really connect with guys, don't play football or engage in physical fights. Bullied at school, mentally assaulted at home, had one or 2 male friends in any setting and my mum didn't wanna see any me interact with any female back at home.
Talk of extreme mental torture. How I rollercoastered my way through versity is another tale. I should have gone for service but for the pandemic. I am currently learning tailoring but it ain't no joke. Absent-mindededness is really affeting my learning.
Really I am very hot upstairs, brain always feeling fried.
If I have the money, I'll just love to travel around, enjoy nature, if possible out of the country. If can't undo all the hurt but will at least provide a timely flow of happiness to carry out my dreams and desires.
I don't have finances to create some happiness for myself..
I almost always want to close my eyes and find myself in another reality but here I am.

I am just fed up
From inside out
Thanks

Like I said, it's all in your head. Start with little goals to build confidence about life, plus make use of this lonely time. Loneliness is your friend and not an enemy. Make use of it, read a lot of books that will help you (start with books on tailoring) practice what you read, read books on mental health, practice what you read also. No one has it easy anywhere even those born rich.

I know of a guy from a wealthy home. Dude is very intelligent, but he is no more (sickle cell). But when we were in school, nobody knew what he was going through. He died last year December around 22nd.

Just hang in there.
Re: Suicide by Mide3367: 7:59am On Jan 11, 2021
emmaodet:

ooohhh, so you were in monrovia enjoying their big ass gals. lol

How did you get there? Lagos to accra and then from accra to abidjan, then abidjan to monrovia? i plan making the trip late this year
Aiit bro, all the best
no flew down there by plane. Air Cote'd ivore. When coming back, I took bus. Mehn na 4 days journey o. I be like malam due to dust. No bath at all. I didn't take direct bus but garage to garage. From Monrovia to seirra Leone to Cote'd ivore to Ghana to Togo to Benin to Nigeria... About big ass babe, those liberian women bad gan... With money, u can bang an towtow. Whether married or single they like club ehn... Na for liberia I chop cassava leaf as soup, potato leave as soup, garden egg as soup, raw cassava and coconut. Lol. Have a good

(1) (Reply)

Documents Revealed: How Ayeni Resigned From OMS In 2018, Lied To Efcc And Sold A / .. / Pop Cement For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.