Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Loan Companies In Nigeria & Their Contribution To Suicide In 2022 + Photos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Loan Companies In Nigeria & Their Contribution To Suicide In 2022 + Photos (52131 Views)

How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. / Man Tries To Commit Suicide In Banking Hall After Fraudsters Withdrew His Money / Help! Embarrassing Calls From Loan Companies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loan Companies In Nigeria & Their Contribution To Suicide In 2022 + Photos by DONSIA(m): 3:04pm On Jan 04, 2022
BY DONSIA
I'm not saying borrower shouldn't pay oh, in fact, why would you borrowed loan that you know very well that you won't be able to pay back in due time.. Buh then, Stuff happens.. In fact, let assume the DEATH IS INEVITABLE AND PEOPLE DIE.. then the distributed messages by this so called LOANERS is off a victim has lost his/her life to accident or stuff.. JUST IMAGINARY FICTON
And this type of message wasn't sent to those who know the person that has been ghosted already.. Won't it be like pouring salt to an open wound.. My reasoning ni oh.. No vex!

So, On December 23rd 2021, I received the random but yet so familiar messages from SOKOLOAN About A Victim (User) of thier services, the loan they're offering...

BY DONSIA
PERSONALLY, I KNOW THE PERSON CAUSE, THE VICTIM IS MY SECONDARY SCHOOL MATE WHOM WE DON'T EVEN TALK MUCH, JUST ONCE IN A WHILE CONVERSATION BUT I'M GOOD WITH THE PERSON

SOKOLOAN message context
Good day, s###### o##### l#### with phone no 081411###44 is a chronic debtor acting dubious towards an overdue loan repayment, until full repayment is made he/she should not be trusted with any form of transaction. thanks.

After reading the message, Immediately, I knew whom the victim was because prior to the day I got the message, I've seen a post around November 2021 where the victim did her wedding and she's pregnant already, she was damn heavy. Wasn't even aware, I was told and I merely congratulated her and that was probably the #8times I texted her for the whole 2021.. I'm saying to let you guys here know that we don't talk often as I've claimed above buh we're Good!

WHAT BRINGS ABOUT THE THREAD
I received another message this afternoon January 4th 2022 from another number but different undisclosed company.. Just a random picture and lending as thier public name and thier own message go as this

BEWARE OF A FRAUDSTER/SCAMMER

S####t o#####e l####i

Phone no 081411###44 OR 081446###43

FOR DUPING A LOAN FIANCING COMPANY OF A SUM OF MONEY. THE PUBLIC IS HEREBY ADVISED TO DESIST FROM TRANSACTING BUSINESS WITH HER TILL SHE IS ARRESTED AND WILL BE POSTED ON OUR SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES(Facebook, whatsapp & Instagram). IF FOUND PLEASE REPORT TO THE NEAREST POLICE STATION

YOU MIGHT HAVE PROBABLY BEEN WONDERING HOW IS IT MY OWN RIGHT.. I SWEAR IT'S THE ATTACHED PICTURE OF THE VICTIM

BY DONSIA
Probably, had it been its just a message that picture isn't attached on, I swear, I might have ignored as I've always been doing whenever I get sort of messages like this.. Buh immediately I saw the attached picture even without downloading it, I lost my cool.. Not that I'm related to the victim oh but because THIS SO CALLED COMPANY with the public name of LENDING Do outside the terms of conditions that guide users privacy policy and they knew if legal action is to be taken and someone decided to fight em, they'd probably end up being the one paying the victim.. So they decided to fight their victim(s) dirty

MY OWN OUTBUST THAT MADE ME CREATE A THREAD
BY DONSIA

You're mad!
You guys are literally behind the reasons why so many people are committing suicide.. You're one of a factor too
I've been getting tons of this spamming from you.. Person borrow loan, once payment isn't made, the next is to they tarnish images.. How i wish I can let you know the meaning of Users *PRIVACY AND DATA*.....
You come even attached image join upon all the fucking texts you guys have been spamming me with...

See eh, I know the person but to hell with you and your so call *SUM OF MONEY!* that you decided not to disclose which I'm very sure it's not up to #10, 000 naira seff buh yet, you're so happy tarnishing one's image through the social media even disclosing every things that's meant to be private with you and your company.

Now, it's your own money that the amount can't be disclose right
Buh you're happy exposing someone life, endangering it.

if you're the type that read messages carefully, you guys will definitely see the act of madness and manner of unprofessionalism that the second company use in tacking thier customers... And it's a DELIBERATE act cause if the tides should later turn around, they would be the one to lose at last

BECAUSE I HAVE THE VICTIM LINE and I know she hasn't been active both on WhatsApp and Facebook, I decided to call her because on norms, mostly when it's new year, I do call almost every on my contact list even sent personal messages aside on social media buh she didn't pick up at the second attempt, so I stopped calling her

THE FIRST ATTACHED PICTURES IS MY WHOLE CHAT WITH HER LAST YEAR

8 Likes

Re: Loan Companies In Nigeria & Their Contribution To Suicide In 2022 + Photos by DONSIA(m): 3:04pm On Jan 04, 2022
Here is SOKOLOAN message.

BY DONSIA
I had to go through my messages and reply to it today 4th of January 2022 in order for me not to lose it and it stay at the top of the second company

Re: Loan Companies In Nigeria & Their Contribution To Suicide In 2022 + Photos by DONSIA(m): 3:04pm On Jan 04, 2022
And here is the ANONYMOUS COMPANY that can hide its own name and the sum of money thier victim are owing them by fighting dirty but they can go extra mile my attaching pictures of individual victim just to be at the receiving end. Thier own message context seff is like that of a criminal..

BECAUSE OF THE ATTACHED PICTURE, I HAD TO GO THROUGH THE PROCESS OF TYPING WORDS BY WORDS

BY DONSIA
I DECIDED NOT TO DOWNLOAD THE ATTACHED PICTURE SINCE I KNOW WHOM THE VICTIM IS PHYSICALLY AND SINCE I DO NOT DOWNLOAD IT, I DECIDED TO TO TOUCH IT (BY BLURRING)

Mods please push forward
Cc
Freiburger
r231
Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loan Companies In Nigeria & Their Contribution To Suicide In 2022 + Photos by ojun50(m): 3:34pm On Jan 04, 2022
Re: Loan Companies In Nigeria & Their Contribution To Suicide In 2022 + Photos by ignis: 8:48pm On Jan 04, 2022
Nigerians don't read terms and conditions.

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Loan Companies In Nigeria & Their Contribution To Suicide In 2022 + Photos by OYENIYIJK: 8:49pm On Jan 04, 2022
People wey dey borrow money, most of them dey move from one problem to another problem. Majority of them can't pay back the loan. Those companies too, they need money to continue their business.

The matter get as e be.

177 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Loan Companies In Nigeria & Their Contribution To Suicide In 2022 + Photos by MrPADDY(m): 8:49pm On Jan 04, 2022
This is serious

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loan Companies In Nigeria & Their Contribution To Suicide In 2022 + Photos by DropsMic(m): 8:49pm On Jan 04, 2022
Hmm.... People in my contact list are either very comfortable or they always repay their debt on time because i've never received any text from these so called loan companies.

68 Likes

Re: Loan Companies In Nigeria & Their Contribution To Suicide In 2022 + Photos by Frank25: 8:49pm On Jan 04, 2022
lets end this once and for all

like for nigeria and share for loan

74 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Loan Companies In Nigeria & Their Contribution To Suicide In 2022 + Photos by mightyhaze: 8:49pm On Jan 04, 2022
Pa

2 Likes

Re: Loan Companies In Nigeria & Their Contribution To Suicide In 2022 + Photos by MykLANNY(m): 8:49pm On Jan 04, 2022
Your thread reads "... and their contribution to suicide". Am I the only one who doesn't understand that part?

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loan Companies In Nigeria & Their Contribution To Suicide In 2022 + Photos by visijo(m): 8:50pm On Jan 04, 2022
It’s just the 4th Day of the Year
And you have borrowed money from
Your Network provider Again �
New Year New Me In The Mud

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Loan Companies In Nigeria & Their Contribution To Suicide In 2022 + Photos by Maj196(m): 8:50pm On Jan 04, 2022
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Loan Companies In Nigeria & Their Contribution To Suicide In 2022 + Photos by SailorUgo(m): 8:50pm On Jan 04, 2022
They did same to my guy.
Person wey be millionaire o, had a few lands.
He ran out of cash working for a client.
Naso the yeye client no pay him in time and him don forget about the loan sef.

These loan guys no get joy. They called to remind him and as him dey run around to to get money to pay back, his pictures and that their wicked message don circulate Lagos, don even reach village, even to potential clients.

Baba just lean immediately.
The guy no get himself for 2 months.

Worst part be say the loan app no retract their messages or apologize after him pay Dem off oo.

Just avoid those guys abeg

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Loan Companies In Nigeria & Their Contribution To Suicide In 2022 + Photos by RapistOnBail: 8:50pm On Jan 04, 2022
Frank25:
lets end this once and for all

like for nigeria and share for loan
grin

70 years old man oh!

22 Likes

Re: Loan Companies In Nigeria & Their Contribution To Suicide In 2022 + Photos by Ishitinyourlife: 8:50pm On Jan 04, 2022
This bastards have to be checked and highly regulated, close them down if needed or cite them for half of thier networth,they will have sense then

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Loan Companies In Nigeria & Their Contribution To Suicide In 2022 + Photos by ayenale1(m): 8:50pm On Jan 04, 2022
Everything that has advantages gat disadvantages...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loan Companies In Nigeria & Their Contribution To Suicide In 2022 + Photos by AmazingELixir: 8:50pm On Jan 04, 2022
grin

Nigerians are terrible bunch...they don't like repaying borrowed monies.

Got no sympathy for defaulters.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Loan Companies In Nigeria & Their Contribution To Suicide In 2022 + Photos by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 04, 2022
This is crazy, because it’s Nigeria and they feel they can do things like this and go free. But seriously, don’t borrow from them if you can’t pay please.

8 Likes

Re: Loan Companies In Nigeria & Their Contribution To Suicide In 2022 + Photos by oluwaseyi0: 8:51pm On Jan 04, 2022
loan sharks should be banned in the country

but the other reality is that Nigerians are terrible debtors, they won't prioritize paying their loans unless they are forced to

I have a cousin that wants to borrow from this loan shark they want to borrow him 10,000 to pay back 17k in less than 2 weeks, I decide to borrow him the money myself even though he's previously owning me

Up till now, he has not made mention of repayment for over three months he earns over 150k per month, carries his girlfriend to club severally yet owns me, even new year or Christmas message I no see

another female cousins own me some huge amount, the annoying one is an elderly and respected neighbor owning me 5k yet greet me and relate as if nothing is happening even when the due date has elapsed for months

Nigerians are terrible debtors, their first mentality is getting away without paying what they borrow, repaying is the last option for them when every other option fails

100 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Loan Companies In Nigeria & Their Contribution To Suicide In 2022 + Photos by Lightway: 8:51pm On Jan 04, 2022
angry grin grin grin

Look at the criminals. After borrowing, you don't want to pay back... After committing suicide let your dead bodies and organs be sold to pay back the loan.

Can you imagine this rubbish. This is why you should avoid poor people in all that you do.

Poor people will reck your business no matter what

How can someone borrow you money and you don't want to pay back. Then you claim rubbish and commit suicide.

Let them die

We have too many fools in the country already.

Every Nigerian has criminal tendencies and you can see it here

Fools.

62 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Loan Companies In Nigeria & Their Contribution To Suicide In 2022 + Photos by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:51pm On Jan 04, 2022
cool
Re: Loan Companies In Nigeria & Their Contribution To Suicide In 2022 + Photos by Hanibbal(m): 8:51pm On Jan 04, 2022
Loan companies no contribute to any suicide. Why una dey borrow money wey una no fit pay back.. Loan defaulters are thieves

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loan Companies In Nigeria & Their Contribution To Suicide In 2022 + Photos by Crafteck1: 8:51pm On Jan 04, 2022
Re: Loan Companies In Nigeria & Their Contribution To Suicide In 2022 + Photos by folks4luv(f): 8:52pm On Jan 04, 2022
I have received many messages from these sick loan sharks but this one (attached) was the most annoying. I was so annoyed i had to respond.
Loan companies all over the world are facing the issues of defaulters and there are laws protecting their interests. But this is Nigeria where it is legal to be lawless.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Loan Companies In Nigeria & Their Contribution To Suicide In 2022 + Photos by hotwax: 8:52pm On Jan 04, 2022
Even Nigeria dey owe china loan

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loan Companies In Nigeria & Their Contribution To Suicide In 2022 + Photos by MrJames007: 8:52pm On Jan 04, 2022
If I were these debtors, once you message my contacts, just forget the money. Nothing would ever make me pay you back.

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Loan Companies In Nigeria & Their Contribution To Suicide In 2022 + Photos by Octavoral: 8:52pm On Jan 04, 2022
To be honest, Nigerians are just assholes. In Nigeria, you borrow your friend money and you lose both the friendship and the money. Why must you apply for a loan that you don’t any reliable means to foot the loan? Even if they charge 40% weekly, your predicament shouldn’t be a yardstick to accept. The moment you accept the terms and conditions, you should be prepared to face the consequences if you default.

You put up a pathetic face when approaching for friend for a loan then you start acting up when it’s time to pay back. Nobody gives at dier convenience. Say I help u no mean say I no get Wetin I want use money do.

If you want die, die. Which one be “do you have any 60k you’re not using?”

I once met a Nigerian in Canada who opened 6 accts frim different banks, acquired credit card and spend the money on phones to resell in Nigeria for quick turnover. Things didn’t go as planned and his credit score was badly affected. Now he’s due for PR but his bad score is haunting him. E no make sense.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Loan Companies In Nigeria & Their Contribution To Suicide In 2022 + Photos by nyiamfrank: 8:52pm On Jan 04, 2022
Ok
Re: Loan Companies In Nigeria & Their Contribution To Suicide In 2022 + Photos by Siberia01(m): 8:52pm On Jan 04, 2022
undecided

But I thought Nigerians are wealthy people as always portrayed on social media

Young ladies and men buying mercedes Benz and mansions everday

14 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pound To Naira: Can You Believe This Tiny Coin Is N780? (Pictures) / How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD / Small Generator Ban: Does Buhari Hate Small Businesses?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.