Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,754 members, 7,851,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:36 PM

Help! Why Do I Feel This Way? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! Why Do I Feel This Way? (703 Views)

Who Else Feel This About Nairaland / Is It Normal To Feel This Way? / Guys,do All Of Us Feel This Way Or It"s Just Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Why Do I Feel This Way? by Everrich96: 6:43am On Jan 11, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Why Do I Feel This Way? by squash47(m): 7:05am On Jan 11, 2021
You need to learn how to free yourself from this lonliness stress.

U are just enslaving yourself by yourself.
Re: Help! Why Do I Feel This Way? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:05am On Jan 11, 2021
You are punishing urself bkoz of ur dad's death. Although reality is disappointing but there are good people too. . Be calm and be open . .to guys N0T GIRLS. .them fit betray u . .make u no go commit murder and suicide at the same time
Re: Help! Why Do I Feel This Way? by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 11, 2021
Read that book titled "How to win friends and influence people" by Dale Carnegie
Re: Help! Why Do I Feel This Way? by blinking001(m): 7:32am On Jan 11, 2021
Na wah..
Re: Help! Why Do I Feel This Way? by JOACHINpedro: 7:57am On Jan 11, 2021
First step:: if you get that bae number, Dial it and know what's up with her.
Re: Help! Why Do I Feel This Way? by Kayberg: 8:21am On Jan 11, 2021
Mmm….
Advice needed please….
Re: Help! Why Do I Feel This Way? by virginprincess(f): 8:45am On Jan 11, 2021
Op, it good to be reserved, but been reserve all the time is not too good for one's mental health, atleast you need to mingle sometime, i'm very reserved but that doesn't make me not to have friends,for me anytime i'm alone my mind always reflect to things that happened in the past, and maybe sometime the future, and that is not too good for one's health, i'm sure this happens to you too op, that's why you need people around you to help you brighten up anytime you are down, and also don't forget to make friend with people that understands you not people that will add salt to injury, wink wink wink.
Re: Help! Why Do I Feel This Way? by prince2pac(m): 9:27am On Jan 11, 2021
I'm 100% in the same situation as you
Re: Help! Why Do I Feel This Way? by Xenry: 9:44am On Jan 11, 2021
See/read my signature please.tongue
Re: Help! Why Do I Feel This Way? by Denmark23: 7:30pm On Jan 12, 2021
Re: Help! Why Do I Feel This Way? by SPLENDID25(m): 8:40pm On Jan 12, 2021
Same Here, and Its Eating Me Deeply.
Re: Help! Why Do I Feel This Way? by iLegendd(m): 8:47pm On Jan 12, 2021
This picture you used in your post is what I used in one of my books some years ago. Maybe, you should read that book or write a book about your predicament.

https://books.apple.com/nz/author/joe-clef/id1406072621

That's all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! Why Do I Feel This Way? by Degrezhaa: 8:56pm On Jan 12, 2021
iLegendd:
This picture you used in your post is what I used in one of my books some years. Maybe, you should read that book or write a book about your predicament.

https://books.apple.com/nz/author/joe-clef/id1406072621

That's all.

I have been following you for quite some time now, and I must Say I have learned so much from you.

Your threads are educative and interesting. Your business sense is top notch, always creating solutions for most situations.

Keep up the good work.

1 Like

Re: Help! Why Do I Feel This Way? by iLegendd(m): 9:00pm On Jan 12, 2021
Degrezhaa:

I have been following you for quite some time now, and I must Say I have learned so much from you.

Your threads are educative and interesting. Your business sense is top notch, always creating solutions for most situations.

Keep up the good work.

One love, dear. Action is part of progress.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Could DAVIDO Have An Affair With TENI? / What Would U Have Done In This Case? / I Battled Infertility For 2 Years – Ooni Of Ife’s Wife, Queen Naomi Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.