Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Former Governor Of Bayelsa State, Dieprieye Solomon P Alamieyeseigha And Gej - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former Governor Of Bayelsa State, Dieprieye Solomon P Alamieyeseigha And Gej (3026 Views)

Alamieyeseigha And Other Lead APC In 2016 Gubernatorial Election In Bayelsa Stat / How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? / GEJ Never Pardoned Alamieyeseigha And Others, Council Of State Did. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former Governor Of Bayelsa State, Dieprieye Solomon P Alamieyeseigha And Gej by Orikinla(m): 1:49pm On Mar 31, 2011
Former governor of Bayelsa state, Dieprieye Solomon P Alamieyeseigha who is still wanted in the UK is a key member of the cabinet of GEJ.

When Dieprieye Solomon P Alamieyeseigha was looting the treasury, GEJ was looking the other way?

Re: Former Governor Of Bayelsa State, Dieprieye Solomon P Alamieyeseigha And Gej by HamidO1(m): 2:01pm On Mar 31, 2011
I doubt if he was looking the other way. He definately paid attention and was learning how to steal. Where do you think he got the oil block sharing skills from
Re: Former Governor Of Bayelsa State, Dieprieye Solomon P Alamieyeseigha And Gej by onemopol: 2:03pm On Mar 31, 2011
Orikinla:

Former governor of Bayelsa state, Dieprieye Solomon P Alamieyeseigha who is still wanted in the UK is a [size=25pt]key[/size] member of the cabinet of GEJ.

When Dieprieye Solomon P Alamieyeseigha was looting the treasury, GEJ was looking the other way?

I just hope you are alright. I mean I hope.

while desperately trying to brighten the chances of your candidate, it should not get this low for you to win people to your side.
Re: Former Governor Of Bayelsa State, Dieprieye Solomon P Alamieyeseigha And Gej by seal777(m): 2:20pm On Mar 31, 2011
@onemopol,

Are u saying alamaisegha did nt steal govt funds, remember he was a criminal of high repute and of international dimension.
An ex convict for that matter.
PDP is known for celebrating criminals from ,alamaisegha, bode george,saminu turaki,igbinedion,james ibori,joshua dariye,gbenga daniel to mention few and GEj openly celebrate them,planing presidential pardon 4dem and making them regional campaign force for his election. Show me ur friends and i wil tel u who u re.

JEG should av declared his asset publicly like Yaradua did to affirm his anti corruption stand.

MUMU wanting to be president, they re fighting a lost battle :BAD MARKET too hard to sell.
Re: Former Governor Of Bayelsa State, Dieprieye Solomon P Alamieyeseigha And Gej by HamidO1(m): 2:39pm On Mar 31, 2011
^^^ True talk. It's going to be business as usual with PDP. Bunch of corrupt men with zero principles and values. GEJ isn't any different.
Re: Former Governor Of Bayelsa State, Dieprieye Solomon P Alamieyeseigha And Gej by ow11(m): 3:31pm On Mar 31, 2011
I don't think anyone sneaking out dressed up like a woman would have had time for a close up pic with a wide relaxed grin. That picture doesn't look real to me. The BBC did report that he did but . . . .
Re: Former Governor Of Bayelsa State, Dieprieye Solomon P Alamieyeseigha And Gej by ektbear: 6:21pm On Mar 31, 2011
That pic is hilarious grin
Re: Former Governor Of Bayelsa State, Dieprieye Solomon P Alamieyeseigha And Gej by dayokanu(m): 6:29pm On Mar 31, 2011
Thats GEJ's godfather
Re: Former Governor Of Bayelsa State, Dieprieye Solomon P Alamieyeseigha And Gej by LoveKing(m): 6:50pm On Mar 31, 2011
DSP is working for GEJ in Bayelsa. If to say na China
Re: Former Governor Of Bayelsa State, Dieprieye Solomon P Alamieyeseigha And Gej by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:53pm On Mar 31, 2011
But really we all know that Nigerians have a very short memory, it does not go further than our noses, are we not the same ones who rose to support IBB in the recent past, check Nairaland and see the comments, Democracy in Nigeria means Freedom to do as you like. Even if you have the best interests of Nigeria at hand and you are being victimized, you will see Nigerians you are trying to help side with the antagonists to kill you. it is just a sad situation - Nigerian Politics  lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

What Nigeria Means To Me - My Story As A Detribalised Nigerian / Why Tussle Over' Anambra Oil Wells' Persists / Fear Spreads In Ikeja As Oba Passes On And Tradition Requires Seven Human Heads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.