Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Photos As Soldiers And Police Stop Protesting APC Leaders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos As Soldiers And Police Stop Protesting APC Leaders (3031 Views)

Police Stop #BringBackOurgirls# Group From Entering Aso Rock Today / Three Dead As Soldiers Chase Ballot Box Snatchers In Imo / Police Stop Million Man March For Buhari In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos As Soldiers And Police Stop Protesting APC Leaders by yunglykmine(m): 3:12pm On Nov 28, 2013
Leaders of the All Progressives Congress (APC) party demanding the cancellation of Anambra gubernatorial poll were stopped by a detachment of soldiers and heavily armed policemen and prevented from reaching the offices of the Independent National Electoral Commission offices in Abuja.

The leaders including former Lagos governor, Bola Tinubu, former military head of state, Muhammadu Buhari, Chief Bis Akande and Ogbonaya Onu, also a former leader of All Nigeria Peoples Party were physically prevented by the police from reaching INEC offices.

http://saharareporters.com/gallery/photonews-soldiers-and-police-stop-protesting-apc-leaders-demanding-cancellation-anambra-gub

Re: Photos As Soldiers And Police Stop Protesting APC Leaders by yunglykmine(m): 3:14pm On Nov 28, 2013
More..

Re: Photos As Soldiers And Police Stop Protesting APC Leaders by Built2last: 3:15pm On Nov 28, 2013
I have been waiting for APC to present their template for rebuilding Nigeria. who knows? i may join politics but all i see are men whose desires for power has gone into desperation. and a desperate man can do anything including this rascality on display.

APC need to focus on reaching out and buying the masses with a workable programme not accepting every dick and harry, visiting former heads of states and granting unnecessary press interview.

i forsee them crying foul that the election was rigged in 2015. It is studpid to think that the noise on the media will win election for them.

they should spend more time mobilising and strategising

4 Likes

Re: Photos As Soldiers And Police Stop Protesting APC Leaders by blacksta(m): 3:16pm On Nov 28, 2013
see riot control using ak47 - Naija dey backward i swear grin
Re: Photos As Soldiers And Police Stop Protesting APC Leaders by jbaur24: 3:27pm On Nov 28, 2013
They should shoot the damn APC at sight..

6 Likes

Re: Photos As Soldiers And Police Stop Protesting APC Leaders by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 28, 2013
jbaur24: They should shoot the damn APC at sight..

Mumu...

Why not go and shoot and see if you will live one more minute... undecided

4 Likes

Re: Photos As Soldiers And Police Stop Protesting APC Leaders by LMAyedun(m): 3:40pm On Nov 28, 2013
More photos from the Protest

Re: Photos As Soldiers And Police Stop Protesting APC Leaders by Idrico(m): 3:40pm On Nov 28, 2013
jbaur24: They should shoot the damn APC at sight..

Do you hate democracy that much.Fool

3 Likes

Re: Photos As Soldiers And Police Stop Protesting APC Leaders by excell12go(m): 3:44pm On Nov 28, 2013
APC=Association of Pathetic Creatures.
God catch una gringringringringringrin

4 Likes

Re: Photos As Soldiers And Police Stop Protesting APC Leaders by agbameta: 3:45pm On Nov 28, 2013
What's the military doing there? Is there job not to protect the country against external aggression.

Only in Jonathan oponuchukwu's Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Photos As Soldiers And Police Stop Protesting APC Leaders by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 28, 2013
agbameta: What's the military doing there? Is there job not to protect the country against external aggression.

Only in Jonathan oponuchukwu's Nigeria.

When a man is frustrated...he misbehaves

GEJ is under intense frustrations and discomfort..... he is using Ihejirika to abuse power. That will hurt him in future.

3 Likes

Re: Photos As Soldiers And Police Stop Protesting APC Leaders by scribble: 4:02pm On Nov 28, 2013
let them protest na...

una wan rig but una nor wan suffer d consequence abi
Re: Photos As Soldiers And Police Stop Protesting APC Leaders by LMAyedun(m): 4:21pm On Nov 28, 2013
Protest gone wrong.
Royal Rumble
Re: Photos As Soldiers And Police Stop Protesting APC Leaders by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 28, 2013
Built2last: I have been waiting for APC to present their template for rebuilding Nigeria. who knows? i may join politics but all i see are men whose desires for power has gone into desperation. and a desperate man can do anything including this rascality on display.

APC need to focus on reaching out and buying the masses with a workable programme not accepting every dick and harry, visiting former heads of states and granting unnecessary press interview.

i forsee them crying foul that the election was rigged in 2015. It is studpid to think that the noise on the media will win election for them.

they should spend more time mobilising and strategising

i quite understand your take but if you really want to join politics, you must understand that it is a game of numbers and several permutations. Every tom, di*ck and harry should be welcome. Its the end that justifies the means

3 Likes

Re: Photos As Soldiers And Police Stop Protesting APC Leaders by donphilopus: 4:52pm On Nov 28, 2013
I'm just laughing! It does happen! When my comrade Governor dissolved some councils in our state around 2009 or 2010, then we were going for the swearing-in when some police men started spraying Tear-gas at us! Forget, we still passed through the Police station.

The youth that was leading the dance that very day, was later nominated for the councillorship position for some years, because of the mind he had! So those security men are even making some the youths to show their power.

Is it possible for them to spray tear-gas, in presence of a former head of state?? NO! It's practically not possible.
Re: Photos As Soldiers And Police Stop Protesting APC Leaders by Decryptor(m): 5:07pm On Nov 28, 2013
I saw them on my way to the secretariat today! The kind of hoodlums these people hired to stage this protest shows how low-life these Agbero Peoples' Congress Party are! Almajiris and motor park touts wielding brooms and chanting "Sai Buhari!" undecided By the time they were dispersed by the police and army, a lot of Codeine bottles littered all over the place! APC should leave politics and resort to forming an alliance with NURTW to carry out their toutism! A useless party with no clear manifesto!!

6 Likes

Re: Photos As Soldiers And Police Stop Protesting APC Leaders by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 28, 2013
Na wah!
Since when was Anambra State moved to Abuja.
Tinubu wants to recover his money by all means! grin grin grin grin grin

Talk of crying more than the bereaved, even Angie was not there!

2 Likes

Re: Photos As Soldiers And Police Stop Protesting APC Leaders by PointB: 5:51pm On Nov 28, 2013
Caption: "The Police will not suffer the Angry to pass." grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Photos As Soldiers And Police Stop Protesting APC Leaders by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 28, 2013
they came with brooms to protest peacefully. ..they were dispersed with guns....I don't see nigeria surviving 2015...Jonathan shouldn't run....lamido vs buhari for peace to return to nigeria...my innocent opinion. ...my fellow ndigbo. ..we've been deceived. ..we sold our birth right...wat key offices are we occupying today in this country? ? deputy speaker and deputy senate president. ...its a shame. ...we are now in d minority..truth be said. ..d people of core niger delta hv displaced us...we allowed them to anyways. ....
Re: Photos As Soldiers And Police Stop Protesting APC Leaders by Decryptor(m): 6:51pm On Nov 28, 2013
BADNEAT: they came with brooms to protest peacefully. ..they were dispersed with guns....I don't see nigeria surviving 2015...Jonathan shouldn't run....lamido vs buhari for peace to return to nigeria...my innocent opinion. ...my fellow ndigbo. ..we've been deceived. ..we sold our birth right...wat key offices are we occupying today in this country? ? deputy speaker and deputy senate president. ...its a shame. ...we are now in d minority..truth be said. ..d people of core niger delta hv displaced us...we allowed them to anyways. ....
Abeg stop yarning dust! It is better to be in the minority than to be in zero position. You want a party that is sooo anti-igbo to win the guber elections in Anambra? as if that will make an Igbo person president! If Tinubu and his APC touts really like the igbos, why not make Ngige the running mate of Kwankwaso for the presidential elections? Why must it be fashola? Read between the lines man....Presidential flagbearer= Kwankwaso: North Running mate=Fashola: South-West So where is Igbo representation there? APC is a party that smells of bigotry!

They think that presenting Ngige in Anambra as a bait will make us guillible to fall mugu? Even Ngige has expressed his regret via the way he said he was not going to be involved in any rerun of the election! He knows that Anambra rejected him because of his flirtation with APC...he feels so agrieved.

2 Likes

Re: Photos As Soldiers And Police Stop Protesting APC Leaders by Akshow: 7:07pm On Nov 28, 2013
The otueke baboon is becoming more tyrannical and power drunk by the day. We shall see who will have d last laugh.
Re: Photos As Soldiers And Police Stop Protesting APC Leaders by GeneralJ(m): 7:26pm On Nov 28, 2013
ilugunboy:

Mumu...

Why not go and shoot and see[b]if you will leave one more minute[/b]... undecided

GBAGUAN ....GBAGUAN, You have broken Grammar rule ohh .. Live not Leave.
Re: Photos As Soldiers And Police Stop Protesting APC Leaders by GeneralJ(m): 7:26pm On Nov 28, 2013
Who brings Automatic weapons to a protest/riot, wow, this is a peaceful protest not war ohh, why are soldiers even needed, i swear these police officers need to be retrained.
Anyway, proud to see our Nigerian army boys are well kitted, compared to the piece of shit police.
Re: Photos As Soldiers And Police Stop Protesting APC Leaders by gregg2: 7:30pm On Nov 28, 2013
Re: Photos As Soldiers And Police Stop Protesting APC Leaders by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 28, 2013
Decryptor: Abeg stop yarning dust! It is better to be in the minority than to be in zero position. You want a party that is sooo anti-igbo to win the guber elections in Anambra? as if that will make an Igbo person president! If Tinubu and his APC touts really like the igbos, why not make Ngige the running mate of Kwankwaso for the presidential elections? Why must it be fashola? Read between the lines man....Presidential flagbearer= Kwankwaso: North Running mate=Fashola: South-West So where is Igbo representation there? APC is a party that smells of bigotry!

They think that presenting Ngige in Anambra as a bait will make us guillible to fall mugu? Even Ngige has expressed his regret via the way he said he was not going to be involved in any rerun of the election! He knows that Anambra rejected him because of his flirtation with APC...he feels so agrieved.
bro....its obvious you're so in love with ur ethnicity. ...but if u read me carefully. ..I never mentioned any party. ..only said Jonathan should step aside come 2015 for a notherner to run against the apc u so much hate.....and for u to say someone who got about 90 thousand votes even after d systematic and technical disenfranchisement of his core supporters speaks volume of how you've so much been blinded by ur ethnicity bigotry
Re: Photos As Soldiers And Police Stop Protesting APC Leaders by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 28, 2013
GeneralJ:

GBAGUAN ....GBAGUAN, You have broken Grammar rule ohh .. Live not Leave.

Thanks....I've done the needful... cheesy
Re: Photos As Soldiers And Police Stop Protesting APC Leaders by thewarrior72: 8:38pm On Nov 28, 2013
BADNEAT: they came with brooms to protest peacefully. ..they were dispersed with guns....I don't see nigeria surviving 2015...Jonathan shouldn't run....lamido vs buhari for peace to return to nigeria...my innocent opinion. ...my fellow ndigbo. ..we've been deceived. ..we sold our birth right...wat key offices are we occupying today in this country? ? deputy speaker and deputy senate president. ...its a shame. ...we are now in d minority..truth be said. ..d people of core niger delta hv displaced us...we allowed them to anyways. ....
undecidedThem swear for u?
Re: Photos As Soldiers And Police Stop Protesting APC Leaders by omanzo02: 8:48pm On Nov 28, 2013
Those soldiers should have force Buhari to sweep the street with that broom. grin grin grin
Re: Photos As Soldiers And Police Stop Protesting APC Leaders by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 28, 2013
Decryptor: Abeg stop yarning dust! It is better to be in the minority than to be in zero position. You want a party that is sooo anti-igbo to win the guber elections in Anambra? as if that will make an Igbo person president! If Tinubu and his APC touts really like the igbos, why not make Ngige the running mate of Kwankwaso for the presidential elections? Why must it be fashola? Read between the lines man....Presidential flagbearer= Kwankwaso: North Running mate=Fashola: South-West So where is Igbo representation there? APC is a party that smells of bigotry!

Aren't u being silly and deceptive at the same time. U won't vote him for Gov. But you want him to be presented as a Presidential nominee? To what? Lose?

1 Like

Re: Photos As Soldiers And Police Stop Protesting APC Leaders by slimfit1(m): 9:00pm On Nov 28, 2013
GeneralJ: Who brings Automatic weapons to a protest/riot, wow, this is a peaceful protest not war ohh, why are soldiers even needed, i swear these police officers need to be retrained.
Anyway, proud to see our Nigerian army boys are well kitted, compared to the piece of shit police.

When you see a military in such occasion know that we don't have a well trained military officers. In a sane country, the parliament would be asking the minister of defence and chief of defence staffs what a soldier is doing in such an occasion when we are in a democratic process.

Well president jeg of Nigeria always prove to us how clueless he is. One thing he is good at is not disappointing us or surprising us with anything less. The president can never amaze us. Still wondering the kinds of advisers he has around him.
Re: Photos As Soldiers And Police Stop Protesting APC Leaders by gratiaeo(m): 10:45pm On Nov 28, 2013
Hausa people de claim Igbo? Wonders they said shall never end!
Re: Photos As Soldiers And Police Stop Protesting APC Leaders by gratiaeo(m): 10:51pm On Nov 28, 2013
You mean there is no happy trigger policeman in Abuja? He would have do the "needful"

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Nigerians With Fake Ghanaian Passports Grabbed. / If Buharia Can Assure Me Of This, Then My Vote Is His / Buhari Shares Photo Of Him And Pastor Adeboye!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.