Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,431 members, 7,812,282 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Twitter Shares Slump After Suspending Trump - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Twitter Shares Slump After Suspending Trump (45752 Views)

Bridgestone Suspending Tire Production and all Capital Investment in Russia / Bill Gates Condemns Donald Trump For Suspending WHO Funding / INF Nuclear Treaty: Russia Follows US In Suspending Pact (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Shares Slump After Suspending Trump by oloyedewaris(m): 3:07pm On Jan 11, 2021
Paperworka:
twitter get mind sha, imagine suspending the world power president. Meanwhile some people are still twitting from Asorock
You mean a trouble maker

1 Like

Re: Twitter Shares Slump After Suspending Trump by Goldmaxx(f): 3:07pm On Jan 11, 2021
Ablemed:

Being Blunt and realistic and unfortunately for him, such doesn't work in politics. There are somethings he did which he's not supposed to, Few amongst is practically n partially fighting US closest allies France, gave insulting remarks to a former British PM and snubbed German chancellor's handshake while the world watches, also openly threatening to withdraw US troops from Germany and leave them to their fate

Trump is not a politician so I can't really blame him. He was a good man that wanted the best of US at all and any cost and in trying to do such he bleeped up big time and stepped on toes he's not supposed to

One thing I learnt from Trump's folly is "Learn not to talk too much and be reserved" Fr
which toes did he step on?

1 Like

Re: Twitter Shares Slump After Suspending Trump by sonofElElyon: 3:07pm On Jan 11, 2021
saw a news story somewhere that Trump's suspension has been lifted and he's back on Twitter... it was reported that he has already tweeted to his supporters! is it true?

oshozondii:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/01/11/twitter-shares-slump-after-suspending-trump
Re: Twitter Shares Slump After Suspending Trump by sonofElElyon: 3:08pm On Jan 11, 2021
they'll lose business and Goodwill. any serious business can not be seem to be expressly partisan

pcguru1:
Its not about banning Trump, its about a Tech company having that much power, assuming Twitter decides to align with the left and blocks any right wing person at will.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Shares Slump After Suspending Trump by Tobetek(m): 3:13pm On Jan 11, 2021
Next News biko
Re: Twitter Shares Slump After Suspending Trump by Hongkog(m): 3:14pm On Jan 11, 2021
GamalNasser:

The DEMOCRATs know this and that's why they do everything to uninstall him from history but they will fail
♡ ♡ ♡
Hopefully, and that remains our earnest prayer.
If God is for you there is only little the evil ones can do.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Shares Slump After Suspending Trump by Hongkog(m): 3:15pm On Jan 11, 2021
02Kebreal:

SAYS IPOB MEDIA
I am not an IPOB member bro, it's just common sense. Okay who is the greatest person on earth.
Re: Twitter Shares Slump After Suspending Trump by foleskay(m): 3:15pm On Jan 11, 2021
Twitter shares will surely decline further as tImes go on. That ingrate Dorsey forgot it was Trump that brought twitter to limelight in 2015, when he twitted ''that one milion loan his father lend him.
Trump is a philosophy, and any attempt by d FBI or democrats to get him arrested will lead to a further anarchy in d US that could gv rise to another civil war.

5 Likes

Re: Twitter Shares Slump After Suspending Trump by Hongkog(m): 3:16pm On Jan 11, 2021
lexy2014:

How did u arrive at ur conclusion?
Common sense and pure reasoning.
Re: Twitter Shares Slump After Suspending Trump by femi4: 3:19pm On Jan 11, 2021
Better than to lose the peace in US

1 Like

Re: Twitter Shares Slump After Suspending Trump by lexy2014: 3:19pm On Jan 11, 2021
Hongkog:

Common sense and pure reasoning.
Good. So apply that common sense & pure reasoning in explaining how Donald Trump is d greatest person on earth

1 Like

Re: Twitter Shares Slump After Suspending Trump by BusinessCity: 3:23pm On Jan 11, 2021
Olami29999:
Pls sir and ma, I dont know how to narrate my story. My mom commited suicide because deh sack her from work last year in ekiti, if u r in ekiti and u used to listen to local news u will hear news last year. The problems now is I can't take care of my younger ones, they are hungry since yesterday, we only drank garri yesterday n we have not take any thing since morning.. I'm trying my little best as a man but it is enough.. Pls I need help from anybody.. Just any amount to feed my Bros n sis today..

..How old are you?

What if you learnt a skill that will put weekly pay in your pocket ?
Re: Twitter Shares Slump After Suspending Trump by akilo1: 3:28pm On Jan 11, 2021
Hongkog:
No cap, DONALD TRUMP IS THE GREATEST PERSON ON EARTH. Love or hate the fact can't be changed. #MAGA♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
u need to go to the river niger to wash your head if that will give u sense
Re: Twitter Shares Slump After Suspending Trump by BusinessCity: 3:30pm On Jan 11, 2021
Olami29999:
I'm 23 sir, I'm working in a barber shop in ekiti.

But it's okay for you to gather some thin here and there nah. Barbing brings good income na

How old are your siblings ?
Re: Twitter Shares Slump After Suspending Trump by michoim(m): 3:32pm On Jan 11, 2021
Good for them...hypocrites
Re: Twitter Shares Slump After Suspending Trump by NLRulesEnforcer: 3:33pm On Jan 11, 2021
Olami29999:
I'm 23 sir, I'm working in a barber shop in ekiti.

You are derailing the current thread. If your story is legit kindly create a separate thread to continue your discussion there with whoever is interested.
Re: Twitter Shares Slump After Suspending Trump by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 11, 2021
WalkerMichael:
Trump got some huge backup no cap
It has nothing to do with back up but basic economics, Jack already knew the repercussions of his decision but it is worth protecting peace within the country.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Shares Slump After Suspending Trump by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 11, 2021
winterfell007:
It's expected. How could you deactivate 'permanently' the account of the leader of the free world, that was a bit if high handyness on the part of the Twitter boss.
Despite Trump's irrational tweets, they shouldn't have done it. That means invariably the Twitter boss gets to cherry pick who to ban and who not to ban. I think these guys are becoming overlords. Time to clip their wings
Why was his account suspended?
Re: Twitter Shares Slump After Suspending Trump by Engr1(m): 3:46pm On Jan 11, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Problem be like MTN....... everywhere u go
Re: Twitter Shares Slump After Suspending Trump by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 11, 2021
IcePrinxxx2463:
Zack and Mark both humiliated Trump and it's not nice, they just all gang up against him... I wonder what he did to deserve this kind of hate
Are you guys serious with this question?

Someone is instigating violence and you guys keep behaving like is nothing.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Shares Slump After Suspending Trump by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 11, 2021
Ablemed:

Being Blunt and realistic and unfortunately for him, such doesn't work in politics. There are somethings he did which he's not supposed to, Few amongst is practically n partially fighting US closest allies France, gave insulting remarks to a former British PM and snubbed German chancellor's handshake while the world watches, also openly threatening to withdraw US troops from Germany and leave them to their fate

Trump is not a politician so I can't really blame him. He was a good man that wanted the best of US at all and any cost and in trying to do such he bleeped up big time and stepped on toes he's not supposed to

One thing I learnt from Trump's folly is[b]"Learn not to talk too much and be reserved" Fr[/b]
It has little to do with that, George Bush also talk much and not reserved one bit but he has not turn the USA to where we find ourselves today. We have never being this divided in modern times.
Re: Twitter Shares Slump After Suspending Trump by Charly68: 3:54pm On Jan 11, 2021
They are too partisan
Re: Twitter Shares Slump After Suspending Trump by new2012: 3:55pm On Jan 11, 2021
Publicly traded shares always fluctuates like that.

One retard in the thread even said Trump is the greatest person on earth. People are just stupid.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Shares Slump After Suspending Trump by new2012: 3:55pm On Jan 11, 2021
Hongkog:
No cap, DONALD TRUMP IS THE GREATEST PERSON ON EARTH. Love or hate the fact can't be changed. #MAGA♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

WTF at the stupidity
Re: Twitter Shares Slump After Suspending Trump by kayjay69(m): 3:56pm On Jan 11, 2021
The OP has to be a trump supporter to come up with this stupid and quite unnecessary post.

Share prices of ALL publicly listed companies rise and fall, what matters is over time they rise more than they fall which translates to profit for shareholders. And FYI Twitter is a US company, most of the market capitalisation is from US stock markets, not the EU. In addition, a fall of 6% is negligible to a company such as Twitter.

No news here, just empty banter from someone who barely knows how stock markets work and seeks to overstate the importance of a nuisance such as Donald trump.
Re: Twitter Shares Slump After Suspending Trump by new2012: 3:56pm On Jan 11, 2021
winterfell007:
It's expected. How could you deactivate 'permanently' the account of the leader of the free world, that was a bit if high handyness on the part of the Twitter boss.
Despite Trump's irrational tweets, they shouldn't have done it. That means invariably the Twitter boss gets to cherry pick who to ban and who not to ban. I think these guys are becoming overlords. Time to clip their wings

The stool in your village that you're sitting on is telling u crap, get up frm it
Re: Twitter Shares Slump After Suspending Trump by new2012: 3:56pm On Jan 11, 2021
SimplePlan34:
Big tech been monopolistic, parler sat supports free speech and has seen a massive rise in traffic after d wave of trump suspension. Has its app removed from the play store. Hate him or love him trump is a movt. He exposed the swamp and they are trying every thing to shut ppl up.

Parler lost all her servers and all her data hacked. Think abt it

1 Like

Re: Twitter Shares Slump After Suspending Trump by new2012: 3:57pm On Jan 11, 2021
Aston02:
Shebi we talk am.

Twitter just get played into a very complicated politics. A ban similar to that of FB would have sufficed. You don't play God in this kinda situation.

Today's for Republican, tomorrow might be Democrat, you think they'd wait till such is melted on them?

You and who talk am? Who tell u say ur opinion matter for these things? Concentrate on where your skills can take you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See Explosive Response CNN Gave Trump On Twitter. / President Ramaphosa Makes Mistake On TV Against Xenophobia (Video) / Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.