Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Lucy: “Kiddwaya Didn’t Buy The Generator, He Gave My Number To The Right People” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lucy: “Kiddwaya Didn’t Buy The Generator, He Gave My Number To The Right People” (44215 Views)

Zlatan Ibile's Baby Mama, Davita Shows Off The Push Gift He Gave Her / “davido Is A Disrespectful Bastard, He Didn’t Buy Any House In Banana Island, It / I Didn’t Buy My University Certificate – Nina BBN... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lucy: “Kiddwaya Didn’t Buy The Generator, He Gave My Number To The Right People” by wale377(m): 5:29pm On Jan 11, 2021
Recall that Kiddwaya was said to have gifted lucy a generator.

https://www.nairaland.com/6357514/bbnaija-kiddwaya-gifts-lucy-generator

On her Instagram live, she revealed that it wasn’t kidd that bought her the generator that kidd only give her number to the right people who got her the generator
Watch here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmICez4DELg

Re: Lucy: “Kiddwaya Didn’t Buy The Generator, He Gave My Number To The Right People” by Made4naijaoeo: 5:33pm On Jan 11, 2021
Re: Lucy: “Kiddwaya Didn’t Buy The Generator, He Gave My Number To The Right People” by doggedfighter(f): 5:38pm On Jan 11, 2021
I think he's instrumental to getting the Gen.

He pulled the right plug to get your need met.

Can we see the Gen?

Is it a Lister ?

Or firman?

Can you guys let us rest please

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lucy: “Kiddwaya Didn’t Buy The Generator, He Gave My Number To The Right People” by NextD18: 5:41pm On Jan 11, 2021
Kidd gave her number to the right people and she was gifted a generator and refrigerator to support her business.

This is the kind of plugs and connections we want. The kind of people we want to have our numbers.

If as a lady, you don't package yourself well and surround yourself with reasonable people, you'll be getting men who'll ask for your number so that they'll be calling you by night to ask "What are you wearing? Have you eaten?".

And if as a guy, you don't use your head in choosing female hommies, your dm will be littered with "Urgent 2k request" instead of buisness deals and plugs from your female friends.

Let's mingle carefully and wisely.

269 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Lucy: “Kiddwaya Didn’t Buy The Generator, He Gave My Number To The Right People” by SoftP(m): 5:46pm On Jan 11, 2021
Begy begy

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lucy: “Kiddwaya Didn’t Buy The Generator, He Gave My Number To The Right People” by Sonnobax15(m): 5:48pm On Jan 11, 2021
shocked

Small small breeze go blow and every fowl nyansh go open for ground...

But why make a promise when you know you can't fulfill it.....jokes apart,I don't know why I detest the habit of begging with the last strength of my diick..
But if to say na the babe nai promise am free kpekus na,him for no rush am ?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lucy: “Kiddwaya Didn’t Buy The Generator, He Gave My Number To The Right People” by Duridadi: 5:48pm On Jan 11, 2021
grin Naija pipu and FAKE NEWS are like...... Dem to koro koro

2 Likes

Re: Lucy: “Kiddwaya Didn’t Buy The Generator, He Gave My Number To The Right People” by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:48pm On Jan 11, 2021
BUSTED
Re: Lucy: “Kiddwaya Didn’t Buy The Generator, He Gave My Number To The Right People” by lonelydora: 5:48pm On Jan 11, 2021
Kiddwaya is just chasing clout

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lucy: “Kiddwaya Didn’t Buy The Generator, He Gave My Number To The Right People” by Nonso92(m): 5:48pm On Jan 11, 2021
Na so e suppose be, but shaa be thankful

1 Like

Re: Lucy: “Kiddwaya Didn’t Buy The Generator, He Gave My Number To The Right People” by Commonguy(m): 5:48pm On Jan 11, 2021
nah the same thing
if no be she u no go see the gen
so be grateful

7 Likes

Re: Lucy: “Kiddwaya Didn’t Buy The Generator, He Gave My Number To The Right People” by hisexcellency34: 5:48pm On Jan 11, 2021
You no get fans to buy car for you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lucy: “Kiddwaya Didn’t Buy The Generator, He Gave My Number To The Right People” by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 11, 2021
So he indirectly bought it?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lucy: “Kiddwaya Didn’t Buy The Generator, He Gave My Number To The Right People” by sureboykris(m): 5:49pm On Jan 11, 2021
Please how on earth is this news?
How's this beneficial to anyone.?
I feel like crying

4 Likes

Re: Lucy: “Kiddwaya Didn’t Buy The Generator, He Gave My Number To The Right People” by TheMan3: 5:49pm On Jan 11, 2021
Is this poverty? Do you now need connection to have generator in Naija? And what's all this noise amount one generator? I thought it was a plant oo??

Hmm you need someone like kid in your life...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lucy: “Kiddwaya Didn’t Buy The Generator, He Gave My Number To The Right People” by Enudapan: 5:49pm On Jan 11, 2021
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

Both are just chasing clount
Re: Lucy: “Kiddwaya Didn’t Buy The Generator, He Gave My Number To The Right People” by blamingthedevil: 5:49pm On Jan 11, 2021
Burst
Re: Lucy: “Kiddwaya Didn’t Buy The Generator, He Gave My Number To The Right People” by Kzinne: 5:49pm On Jan 11, 2021
Re: Lucy: “Kiddwaya Didn’t Buy The Generator, He Gave My Number To The Right People” by alingo2013(m): 5:49pm On Jan 11, 2021
Lol grin
Asin No money to waste
Re: Lucy: “Kiddwaya Didn’t Buy The Generator, He Gave My Number To The Right People” by blamingthedevil: 5:50pm On Jan 11, 2021
hisexcellency34:
You no get fans to buy car for you
Everyone is not a begger

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lucy: “Kiddwaya Didn’t Buy The Generator, He Gave My Number To The Right People” by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 11, 2021
Yeye girl with bad character

1 Like

Re: Lucy: “Kiddwaya Didn’t Buy The Generator, He Gave My Number To The Right People” by chinavs9ja(m): 5:50pm On Jan 11, 2021
Ungrateful fellow! He connected you to the right people is still thesame that he helped you. Must you run mouth to clear the air on IG? Instead thank God for the right connection! Lord God I needed the right connection oo.

5 Likes

Re: Lucy: “Kiddwaya Didn’t Buy The Generator, He Gave My Number To The Right People” by RaptObserver: 5:50pm On Jan 11, 2021
What is the difference?

1 Like

Re: Lucy: “Kiddwaya Didn’t Buy The Generator, He Gave My Number To The Right People” by TalkTalkTwins(m): 5:50pm On Jan 11, 2021
At least better than your counterparts who buy themselves cars and claim their fans did wink

Edit: Stop quoting me. Who are the fans? Has any of you ever contributed to gift them anything? Are their WhatsApp or Telegram groups where you guys meet to discuss cars you'll get for celebs?
What they're doing is called begging psychology, where a better puts some money into his bag to motivate others.

2 Likes

Re: Lucy: “Kiddwaya Didn’t Buy The Generator, He Gave My Number To The Right People” by Blueblood78: 5:50pm On Jan 11, 2021
bursted.........lol

bloggers too mumu
Re: Lucy: “Kiddwaya Didn’t Buy The Generator, He Gave My Number To The Right People” by Awoo88: 5:50pm On Jan 11, 2021
Kidd det love-vendor you out and u det proud det talk am
Re: Lucy: “Kiddwaya Didn’t Buy The Generator, He Gave My Number To The Right People” by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 11, 2021
Confused like APC
Re: Lucy: “Kiddwaya Didn’t Buy The Generator, He Gave My Number To The Right People” by Abilistic(m): 5:50pm On Jan 11, 2021
Is kiddy now a member of stingy men association? grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pics: Tekno Slammed By Tanzanian Fans Over 'cosy' Pics With Controversial Vixen / Lilian Esoro Hints At Going Back To Her Estranged Husband, Ubi Franklin? / Kemi Akindoju: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Replies Lala Over Visit To Regina Daniels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.