Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,081 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) (49091 Views)

"My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) / Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos / Man Accused Of Chasing Away His Pregnant Wife Because Of His ''Mistress''.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 11, 2021
Read earlier thread where he was accused of molesting his son https://www.nairaland.com/6357397/woman-accuses-husband-sexually-molesting

A Nigerian man named Chukwutem Victor Inalu has reacted to the accusations labelled against him by his wife Onyinye Onome.
WonderTV media reports that the man's attention was drawn to a post made by his wife, where she accused, him of molesting their 9 months old son and also being gay.

According to the man, his wife made the allegations because he requested for a DNA test on their son, WonderTV media reports.

The man took to his Facebook page to clear the air.

He wrote:

My attention has been drawn to a post/ publication made by my wife, wherein she made some several serious allegations, which are defaming in nature. These allegations touches on my character.

I am surprised at my wife's disposition with respect to the marital challenges our marriage is undergoing. These allegations are very serious and they were personal orchestrated by wife. May I, at this point condemn same, as there are FALSE and FRIVOLOUS. All these allegations are coming because I requested for a DNA test and a dissolution of our marriage, because she has become CRUEL and HOSTILE to me at any slightest misunderstanding.
My family and I have decided to go to any length to see that we put a halt to my wife, unwholesome activities. It is not in doubt that my wife and i have marital challenges, wherein she has pleaded with me profusely to settle same, little did I know that my refusal will prompt her anger to carry out various threats on me. In one of her message to me, she boasted categorically that she was going to SET ME UP and also go to any length to defame me.

I am not a GAY and I have NEVER sexually molested our 9months and 2weeks old son and i have not in any way threaten my wife's life or any member of her family as alleged by her in her publications. The reason I left the house after Christmas day, is because of her cruelty and her violent attitude towards me.

I am a hard working and God fearing citizen who is incapable of hurting a fly, let alone committing such grievous act of child molestation. My personality to humanity can be confirm from my business allies, my beloved family, my friends, my neighbors and the society at large, I have NEVER had any criminal records all my years of being single and married. I strongly condemn the publication made by my wife and will at this junction highly recommend that she consults a psychiatrist.

The above allegations as alleged by my wife as put me and my entire family in an awkward position.
I have decided to use the appropriate channel to address this issue, my solicitors are currently putting mechineries in place to address the libelous statement. I shall not leave any stone unturned..

Voice messages and text messages confirming the true situation of what transpired between I and my wife will be made public in due course.

Thanks
Victor Chukwutem Inalu
God bless you all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWGyOeIR9jU

https://www.facebook.com/Tem2flex/posts/10222129630143989

https://www.facebook.com/wondertvofficial/posts/194527392406806

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 11, 2021
More videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOkb49aw9DY

generalwo:
....... Baba is lying terribly...... You can't carry out a dna test because your wife has become hostile towards you! There is something this young man is not telling and doesn't want people to know........ No worry, the truth will come out one day........
God bless you

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by Kriss216: 8:26pm On Jan 11, 2021
According to the man, his wife made the allegations because he quested for a DNA test on their son

Dear men, never inform your wife before you carry out DNA test on your child/children.

Research by WHO shows 99.897689% of Nigerian women will oppose the idea of carrying out DNA on their children.

Dear Women, if to close legs never taya you, don’t marry! we need you unmarried so we can desist from committing adultery.

218 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by mymadam(m): 8:35pm On Jan 11, 2021
shocked Hmmm... #DNA2021

2 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 11, 2021
Women
He is a foolish man for telling his wife about the DNA test.. As in, who does that?
Something you will do and keep mute about...
The DNA thing caught the wife unaware and she is gonna do everything to stop him...

Wait o, these new sets of mother and wife to be, dem take hoeing swear for them ni?
They will tell their friends, "I can't be sexing the same guy for the rest of my life na". They will even say "how can I be eating eba in the morning, afternoon and evening?
Na that eba go choke una die

To those that believe a grown man will molest a 9 months 2 weeks, you all need to get your brains checked for madness...
Even at 9months, the babies stool will still be watery cos he maybe hasn't eaten anything solid but breast milk or akamu..

And between, where is that sapphire jumping up and down the other thread like a monkey on heat?
If your dad or uncle molested you when you are younger, that doesnt mean you should take out your anger on every man you come across. na people like u husband dey kill and kill himself cos he won't be able to cope with someone like you..
Alot of people have gone through worse than whatever you went through when you were younger..
You either see a therapist or a phychiatrist whichever your case demand..

253 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by Molahnelson(m): 8:38pm On Jan 11, 2021
When money is the center reason a woman married, this is always the result

The best marriage is the broke man marriage

It's the one that last

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by LoveNbeloved(f): 8:54pm On Jan 11, 2021
undecided
Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by NextD18: 9:01pm On Jan 11, 2021
Lol. Her husband requested for a DNA test on their child, then she tried to damage his reputation possibly because another man owns the child. I'm not even surprised it was a false accusation.

When I first saw the allegation the wife heaped on him, I knew there were more to the story because behind any accusation that has to do with sexual assault, there's always an incomplete story and evil motive projecting it.

Only a foolish and stupid person will believe any sexual allegation and accusation from a lady without hearing the other side of the story from the accused man. Only a fool will do that.

Idiiots!! No wonder they are ranking number 2 in paternity fraud worldwide.

200 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 11, 2021
Una see the message now? Una see?
Still I'll blame the guy
Yes. You saw the signs. You must have seen it. Yet you continued. See how your name spoil.

Dear men. A woman can never change her attitudes. If she dey lie na so she go lie till the end. Once you see any toxicity japa. I beg you. Keep your secrets closely.
One lady I used to know till today she no even know my house. Or my place of business. I guard myself totally. B cause when E spoil them dey wait for leverage. And if them see way take catch you you're finished.

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by bukatyne(f): 9:11pm On Jan 11, 2021
You told your wife you want to carry out DNA test?

Oga, your village people started working that day.

What's with humans and showing their ammunition/ fore warning their enemies though?

While cute in movies, it is foolishness in real life.

71 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by DontBullshitMe: 9:31pm On Jan 11, 2021
I detest family drama.

The fear of DNA though. cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by incogni2o: 9:51pm On Jan 11, 2021
Was just shaking my head for those naive bitter judgemental ones already crucifying the man

Nairaland, lalasticlala or whoever the mod that published that other one

You guys also owe this innocent my a first page publish of this article.

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 10:02pm On Jan 11, 2021
shocked

I knew she was lying.
This is why NwaAmaikpe will never be party to any social media mob action instituted by a lady...because it always turns out to be lies.

From Busola Dakolo, down to the actress who claimed to be raped and now this unintelligent one.
All lies that do not add up.

Even a perverted gay dad will not force his preek into the yansh of a 9month old baby....not when the baby is his.
Her claims were less than spurious, they were irrational by any standards.

That witch should be arrested; her gapped tooth alone should tell you she is a cum guzzling slut who is only capable of infidelity and to think she even perforated her son's anus just to batter this man's image.
Imagine the length a scorned woman will go?

I won't ask men to fear women because if you fear women, you can't dominate them.
But if you can fear women, please fear women.

282 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by Marvieduke(f): 10:02pm On Jan 11, 2021
The woman messed up big time.

8 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by SultanOfPuna: 10:03pm On Jan 11, 2021
I have said this before and I will say it again

I PITY THE MAN THAT BELIEVES AND TRUST A WOMAN 100%

Women get married not because of love
Women marry for SURVIVAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Know this and know peace.

That is why father's are the most happy when their daughters get married.
Because he knows her husband will take over from all the father bills and responsibilities.
Now the father can rest, since the husband has taking over.

[b]Women can't hurstle rigorously like men
So inorder to enjoy life, they need a man that has money. So they won't die of hunger.
I know girls that hate the touch of their husband with full passion, but they pretend just to get benefits from husband's wealth and property.

Women especially average Nigerian girl can marry a GORILLA, as long as that gorilla have money..
So marriage in Nigeria has nothing to do with Love.

It has a lot to do with how rich is the man.
They call these men Beta Male Providers
(B.M.P)

Their only job is to provide MONEY
That's all
She goes to a broke alpha guy for sex
She goes to her husband for money
She knows that she can NEVER settle down with her broke Ex. So she use him for sex and use her husband for financial needs.
If the Ex then impregnate her, she will pin it on the husband.
Because the husband is the beta male provider.

Any woman that refuse DNA test should be divorced and sent back to live in her poor father's house.
Let her father countinue providing for her till she get sense and hurstle

123 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by Karleb(m): 10:03pm On Jan 11, 2021
sapphiere:
Read earlier thread where he was accused of molesting his son https://www.nairaland.com/6357397/woman-accuses-husband-sexually-molesting

You are a very confused human being.

79 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by Gospelpreacher1: 10:03pm On Jan 11, 2021
Prayers for Homes with one Marital crisis or the other

7 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by Commonguy(m): 10:04pm On Jan 11, 2021
nah Dem Sabi o
controversial matters
Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by Midas01: 10:04pm On Jan 11, 2021
Lol
Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by Brandonx(m): 10:05pm On Jan 11, 2021
This social media madness ehn, with her scattered dentition like that of a retired witch.
I've said it before a man should only consider getting a wife when he's above 50 to aviod being lonely at old age.
If you need a child get a baby mama no man should trade his youthful age for marriage it's not worth it.

38 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by GoodPro073: 10:05pm On Jan 11, 2021
Ok

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by Nicepoker(m): 10:05pm On Jan 11, 2021
DNA . The game changer

6 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by modsAREuselesss: 10:06pm On Jan 11, 2021
modsAREuselesss:
there is more to this. the woman needs to be investigated. i am sure the guy ust have done something to her and she is using this style to pay back
i talk am na. i have studied women so much that i can tell when these hoes are up to some creepy shitt to destroy u. see her trumpet nose, she brng another mans son to this man and this man want bust am and she come up with this criminal tactics. guy no gree o. that dna test must be done
better to remain single than turning a naija olosho to wife
all these hoes that will want to sample preganancy on instagram, fear them o.
attention hoes are the worst thing to happen to any man.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by Nicepoker(m): 10:06pm On Jan 11, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Say it.

4 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by Blingblings(m): 10:06pm On Jan 11, 2021
I said it in the other thread. There's more to what that bitter woman was saying. You sef think am how can a man violate his 9 months old son? haba na. Na this kain thing make men prefer baby mama these days.... If you want to live long, after God, fear woman

12 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by Bupmo0: 10:06pm On Jan 11, 2021
Haba na
Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by Badonasty(m): 10:06pm On Jan 11, 2021
lol....I was waiting for this....reaction no dey tey for naija

2 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:07pm On Jan 11, 2021
I believe the man
Many young Nigerian women are worse than Satan!
This is the type of woman that will use hot pressing iron to torture her maid

22 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine / Man Buys His Wife N8m Mercedes Benz As Christmas Gift (Photos) / My Adorable Niece Paying Rapt Attention To Her Ipad With Legs Crossed. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.