Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) (49125 Views)

"My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) / Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos / Man Accused Of Chasing Away His Pregnant Wife Because Of His ''Mistress''.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by Cammo: 10:43pm On Jan 11, 2021
I could smell the lies of the evil Jezebel from the left side of Amukoko when I saw that thread. And my irritation heightened when the deluded and conspiring witches who call themselves feminists gathered themselves in that thread to masturbate.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by swedbase(m): 10:44pm On Jan 11, 2021
ModestGal:
This WhatsApp message is normal between couples, its no evidence for anything

Why are you women wicked to us even after showing you people the biggest respect by marrying you people?

5 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by cococandy(f): 10:45pm On Jan 11, 2021
This one is not a joke. Let them involve the ‘doctor’ that she claims saw the child. And They need to involve more well trained doctors in this case as well. No hearsay. Just a team of qualified medical professionals who will put bias aside, to prove beyond a reasonable doubt if the kid was molested or not. Because that accusation is ENORMOUS. If found false she should pay for that. Serious matter.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by ednut1(m): 10:45pm On Jan 11, 2021
Which kind human beings God dey create sha
Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by Paulianfa(m): 10:52pm On Jan 11, 2021
sometimes I do confused... once a lovers do turned to nightmares
Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by ekevwe(m): 11:02pm On Jan 11, 2021
sapphiere:
Read earlier thread where he was accused of molesting his son https://www.nairaland.com/6357397/woman-accuses-husband-sexually-molesting

A Nigerian man named Chukwutem Victor Inalu has reacted to the accusations labelled against him by his wife Onyinye Onome.
WonderTV media reports that the man's attention was drawn to a post made by his wife, where she accused, him of molesting their 9 months old son and also being gay.

According to the man, his wife made the allegations because he requested for a DNA test on their son, WonderTV media reports.

The man took to his Facebook page to clear the air.

He wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWGyOeIR9jU

https://www.facebook.com/Tem2flex/posts/10222129630143989

https://www.facebook.com/wondertvofficial/posts/194527392406806

Fear women oooo if you wan live long

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by ijayopi(m): 11:03pm On Jan 11, 2021
This man is a liar. He has changed the story. His family is aware of this, he is trying to clear his image. DNA test my foot. I wish people could be allowed to visit and see the baby's condition. Wicked man.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by crazycrypto710: 11:05pm On Jan 11, 2021
grin who tells his wife that he wants to do a DNA test on their son grin Agbaya!

2 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 11, 2021
I’m never getting married make we just dey knack ourself dey go

3 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by Jergobright1025: 11:06pm On Jan 11, 2021
ijayopi:
This man is a liar. He has changed the story. His family is aware of this, he is trying to clear his image. DNA test my foot. I wish people could be allowed to visit and see the baby's condition. Wicked man.

Woman wrapper like you. You should be ashamed of yourself

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 11:06pm On Jan 11, 2021
They just need to do medical test to confirm the DNA and examine the child for molestation, only the evidence will determine who is lying.

Sometimes people do things not for love from the beginning, they have their own motive, however its a shame they have descended to this level.

There is a child in the picture, they have dragged another innocent person into their squabble.

Paulianfa:
sometimes I do confused... once a lovers do turned to nightmares
Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by realstars: 11:13pm On Jan 11, 2021
We Are Going To Unravel The Truth Soon, We Are Getting Closser.
Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 11:14pm On Jan 11, 2021
Don't make it a clash of the genders, this is just another dysfunctional family that needs to resolve their issues amicably.

The truth will speak for itself, if its allowed.

If we are sincere, then only the truth will prevail, your opinions are intelligent, and colored.

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 11, 2021
southniyikaye:
Women
He is a foolish man for telling his wife about the DNA test.. As in, who does that?
Something you will do and keep mute about...
The DNA thing caught the wife unaware and she is gonna do everything to stop him...

Wait o, these new sets of mother and wife to be, dem take hoeing swear for them ni?
They will tell their friends, "I can't be sexing the same guy for the rest of my life na". They will even say "how can I be eating eba in the morning, afternoon and evening?
Na that eba go choke una die

To those that believe a grown man will molest a 9 months 2 weeks, you all need to get your brains checked for madness...
Even at 9months, the babies stool will still be watery cos he maybe hasn't eaten anything solid but breast milk or akamu..

And between, where is that sapphire jumping up and down the other thread like a monkey on heat?
If your dad or uncle molested you when you are younger, that doesnt mean you should take out your anger on every man you come across. na people like u husband dey kill and kill himself cos he won't be able to cope with someone like you..
Alot of people have gone through worse than whatever you went through when you were younger..
You either see a therapist or a phychiatrist whichever your case demand..
bros you don’t need to waste your time to answer drug heads. Imagine the nonsense she was saying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by thymm50(m): 11:18pm On Jan 11, 2021
DarkJeddi:
Are you not the same person shouting men are evil,men are molesters?
Funny how your obvious hatred for men will send you ranting on a one sided story.. angry

I'm really surprised she is the op of the story after all she said in the previous thread. Maybe her conscience is judging her genuinely, or just simply damage control, like she gats expose her shame by herself before another person do the exposure kind of thing? I don't really know, but sincerely I will like to hear from her

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 11, 2021
ijayopi:
sir have you seen the baby?

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by AntiWailer: 11:18pm On Jan 11, 2021
Verysmart101:

U are the biggest gay i have ever seen on planet earth.

Ironically your name says you are smart. I doubt it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by sodeide2013: 11:20pm On Jan 11, 2021
I believe this man 100 per cent. This is typical of such woman with their equally evil mothers behind them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by AfroKnight: 11:21pm On Jan 11, 2021
No lie is too big for an angry woman to spin against you. Imagine what she cooked up against the man. Just imagine.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by DAVE5(m): 11:27pm On Jan 11, 2021
incogni2o:
Was just shaking my head for those naive bitter judgemental ones already crucifying the man

Nairaland, lalasticlala or whoever the mod that published that other one

You guys also owe this innocent my a first page publish of this article.

The op of this very thread don use the woman claims take insult men already, and she still come post the man countering message, I wonder how the op sleeps at night, to her all men would molest their own children, sha nah wetin she don experience for her family she dey try prevent for her children

Only today, we’ve seen 2 different news of girl killing men, one girl wey matchet guyman cos him no pay her for her underg olosho work and another girl wey set her boyfriend ablaze

The heart of women lurks unimaginable evil

2 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by Aksnoopy: 11:34pm On Jan 11, 2021
This is what you get when you wife a HOE.
Take a look at the bitch and you will know the man wifed a HOE. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by sircatherine45(m): 11:40pm On Jan 11, 2021
cococandy:
This one is not a joke. Let them involve the ‘doctor’ that she claims saw the child. And They need to involve more well trained doctors in this case as well. No hearsay. Just a team of qualified medical professionals who will put bias aside, to prove beyond a reasonable doubt if the kid was molested or not. Because that accusation is ENORMOUS. If found false she should pay for that. Serious matter.

Sometimes, i like your response to certain issues.
Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by DimIsaac10(m): 11:46pm On Jan 11, 2021
All those ethnic fighters with their anyhow head won't contribute to this but specially waiting for their normal food.
Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by alizma: 11:52pm On Jan 11, 2021
The man took a very high risk.he should go and do Thanksgiving in Church that he is still alive to tell his own part of the story.
You want to do DNA test and you are saying it to your wife's hearing, who does that?
You just escapep being poisoned to death

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by Aboki99(m): 11:57pm On Jan 11, 2021
See what Chukwuten Victor has done. Yet don't be surprised if this same Chukwute of a chap is one of those southern Nigerian hypocrites accusing us northerners of "child abuse" or "pedophilia" for marrying (not raping oo) 16 or 17 year olds. Some Southern Nigerian guys' hypocrisy knows no bounds! They act holy on Nairaland yet commit shameless things in their private closets!
Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by Germi9: 12:03am On Jan 12, 2021
incogni2o:
Was just shaking my head for those naive bitter judgemental ones already crucifying the man

Nairaland, lalasticlala or whoever the mod that published that other one

You guys also owe this innocent my a first page publish of this article.
she sounds insane
Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by Coldie(m): 12:04am On Jan 12, 2021
I won't be surprised if this woman is a benin woman

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by Martinez39s(m): 12:09am On Jan 12, 2021
I said it in the earlier thread.

Martinez39s:
In absence of evidence, I won't believe the words that come out of a woman's mouth.

3 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by Naijaarchive(m): 12:11am On Jan 12, 2021
She was praying that her home should stand Las Las she brought down that house with her stupidity... Why are women like this... If am the man whether the child is actually mine or not the union is over for sure....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by delishpot: 12:15am On Jan 12, 2021
The average Naija man can Bleep even a wall with hole.

I know Naija men will prefere to listen to the DNA story over the wifes own cos they are mostly neck deep in sexual imorality. To them it is a right and they are also in
denial that kids get abused by their fathers from a tender age too. To them all men are saints and women are evil. Its typical, its the society we live in.... Not surprised at all.

Me I just want thorough investigation for the sons sake. If them two like make dem beat each other scatter. E be like he don knack one tooth commot for round one already sef angry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by Ndipe(m): 12:24am On Jan 12, 2021
There are always two sides to a story, that is why I find it hard to believe his wife's damaging allegations against him.
Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by IMASTEX: 12:32am On Jan 12, 2021
sapphiere:
I saw all your emotional ranting about men generally all because a lady put up an unverified tales which hardly add up. But you couldn't have an open mind to check possibilities before championing online mobbing. Whether you like it or not, a man will keep being part of your life as father, brother, cousin, uncle, nephew, son, baby papa or husband. My advise; the world is full of unpredictable people and that has nothing to do with gender. Your sad relationship experiences with few men should not blanket your sense of reasoning over your emotion. There are a lot of decent, I mean very highly principled & caring men out there. Open your mind and seek, and of course you can only attract your kind. Stay Bless!

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Buys His Wife N8m Mercedes Benz As Christmas Gift (Photos) / My Adorable Niece Paying Rapt Attention To Her Ipad With Legs Crossed. Photo / Revealed! Most Newlyweds Don’t Have Sex On Wedding Nights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.