Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,961 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

- Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (2512 Views)

The Hate For Women On This Forum Is Appalling / Girls Hate On Me Because I Have Never Had A Boyfriend / List Of 20 Celebrities Who Are Homos£xuals | No. 7 Sha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by Fvckyouall: 3:09pm On Jan 12, 2021
Originalsly:

I don't want to believe this is the response to my comment. If it is... something is wrong with you mentally.

I am lost do you support it I do or are you against it
Re: by tsdarkside(m): 3:14pm On Jan 12, 2021
Fvckyouall:

you are not usin your head....you are usin your immotions....

look,say what you want,but your parents were not that way....if you go that way,then you will disrespect your parents....read your 10 commandments....the laws are very clear....

thou shalt honour thy father and mother....
Re: by Fvckyouall: 3:20pm On Jan 12, 2021
tsdarkside:

majority votes....

i bet you,even if christianity or islam didnt landed in africa,majority of black people would still be against it....

Ethiopia, Uganda, and SA where religon didn't reach it's legal Google it it's legal in about 10african countries so unafrican my ass
Re: by tsdarkside(m): 3:25pm On Jan 12, 2021
Fvckyouall:

Ethiopia, Uganda, and SA where religon didn't reach it's legal Google it it's legal in about 10african countries so unafrican my ass

you know nothing....wait until this people start seeing it in their faces and look how they will react....
what then,arrest all of them....

this will be big trouble when you try to force it on us....
Re: by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 12, 2021
Fvckyouall:
Can you guys give me factual reasons why you think gays should not be allowed to live or why you feel you should dictate how they live their lives. No bashing pls just your opinions

It's not natural from an evolutionary biological perspective based on real science, it's a deviation from norms

1 Like

Re: by Originalsly: 3:57pm On Jan 12, 2021
Fvckyouall:

I am lost ...... support or against what?
Re: by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 12, 2021
Fvckyouall:

Humans didn't evolve from homosexuality,but rather from procreation

If a culture is homosexualized, it will destroy the civilization as no growth and chaos

1 Like

Re: by Alexandro15: 4:03pm On Jan 12, 2021
Fvckyouall:
Can you guys give me factual reasons why you think gays should not be allowed to live or why you feel you should dictate how they live their lives. No bashing pls just your opinions

People hate gays because they have been brought up in the culture of hate and intolerance. Sadly, they hate whatever they cannot understand, and indeed they don't understand. It is disheartening to find that even educated folks and well travelled people could be this self-opinionated.
I am for live and let's live. Personally, as a Christian, I believe in sex within the confines of marriage. I believe everyone is called to live his life in the best possible way. I believe in chastity and continence.
But I also believe in love, charity and tolerance.
Re: by Fvckyouall: 4:09pm On Jan 12, 2021
Dapcity007:

If a culture is homosexualized, it will destroy the civilization as no growth and chaos
Dapcity007:

It's not natural from an evolutionary biological perspective based on real science, it's a deviation from norms

Why are there other sex styles like oral anal and rims? Is that not deviation from the norm of vaginal sex for procreation.

Anything can be a norm a norm is what you choose to do on a daily or weekly basis so if I eat beans fault that's a norm so what are you saying
Re: by Fvckyouall: 4:10pm On Jan 12, 2021
Dapcity007:

The years on heterosexual sex what has that achieved in your country oh let me guess buhari if his parents were gay Nigeria won't have been hard.

There is no negative effect you guys just have an imborn hatred for things you don't understand same way Islam people hate you guys
Re: by Fvckyouall: 4:11pm On Jan 12, 2021
tsdarkside:

you know nothing....wait until this people start seeing it in their faces and look how they will react....
what then,arrest all of them....

this will be big trouble when you try to force it on us....

Oga who get time to dey force something on you you are insignificant let those who love it do it and you who don't love it stay how you are is it hard
Re: by Fvckyouall: 4:12pm On Jan 12, 2021
Originalsly:

I am lost ...... support or against what?

This conversation is confusing
Re: by tsdarkside(m): 4:47pm On Jan 12, 2021
Fvckyouall:

Oga who get time to dey force something on you you are insignificant let those who love it do it and you who don't love it stay how you are is it hard

na you sabi....
na your wahala to convince all black people that its okay....
Re: by Originalsly: 4:50pm On Jan 12, 2021
Fvckyouall:

This conversation is confusing

Indeed... you have confused your own topic. Why write one thing but mean something else? But I understand .... it will be confusing for you to carry on a straight conversation.
Re: by tsdarkside(m): 4:55pm On Jan 12, 2021
Originalsly:

Indeed... you have confused your own topic. Why write one thing but mean something else? But I understand .... it will be confusing for you to carry on a straight conversation.

he wanted to realy know....he asked for it....

no is no....
now he is confused....buuhuu....
Re: by Fvckyouall: 5:05pm On Jan 12, 2021
Originalsly:

You did not understand my topic it meant it is wrong to abuse gays cause they are humans too

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Too Desperate To Get Admission / Pls Help, It's A Secondary School Girl That Wants To Snatch My Husband From Me / I Stopped Having S£x With My Girlfriend Last Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.