Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Didi Adodo Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Former Edo Commissioner) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Didi Adodo Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Former Edo Commissioner) (27545 Views)

Augustine, Ekene Dili Chukwu's Son Dies Of COVID-19 Disease / Nigerian Engineer, Ekwunife Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In The UK - Photos / Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Didi Adodo Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Former Edo Commissioner) by Muhylonaire007: 11:25am On Jan 12, 2021
Rip
Re: Didi Adodo Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Former Edo Commissioner) by DoubleEngine007: 11:25am On Jan 12, 2021
This guy that year.. ITV and Ebs news... RIP

1 Like

Re: Didi Adodo Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Former Edo Commissioner) by Obakovicho: 11:26am On Jan 12, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Rest in peace. this Covid is just killing the super rich and politicians, I've not seen or heared any news of any poor man that died of Covid
God no dey punish person twice. Poor man get poverty, suffer,hunger so why Covid19 go dey added to am?

1 Like

Re: Didi Adodo Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Former Edo Commissioner) by Eriokanmi: 11:27am On Jan 12, 2021
...and 2021 just dey start sad....Covid-19 not again. Stop the nonsense
Re: Didi Adodo Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Former Edo Commissioner) by Lexusgs430: 11:28am On Jan 12, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Rest in peace. this Covid is just killing the super rich and politicians, I've not seen or heared any news of any poor man that died of Covid

That's the thing...... The unknown die, unknowingly......... cheesy
Re: Didi Adodo Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Former Edo Commissioner) by callmetoniaa: 11:35am On Jan 12, 2021
This covid-19 is quite different from the one of last year.. hmmmmm may God keep us save. Mean while rip to the dead
Re: Didi Adodo Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Former Edo Commissioner) by Omezif(m): 11:36am On Jan 12, 2021
Rip to him and condolence to his family, Death is ineviteble. This covid-19 has killed a lot of people including richs and poors.
Re: Didi Adodo Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Former Edo Commissioner) by wink2015(m): 11:36am On Jan 12, 2021
OSHIOMOLE people don dey die one by one.

I wonder how Oshiomole will feel on the death of his fellow comrade and former comissioner.
Re: Didi Adodo Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Former Edo Commissioner) by EmekaBlue(m): 11:38am On Jan 12, 2021
Every death corona...to hype d virus in this obodo by force,which hasn't hyped itself for everyone to see in this obodo

1 Like

Re: Didi Adodo Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Former Edo Commissioner) by Simplyvic18(m): 11:43am On Jan 12, 2021
rest in peace
Re: Didi Adodo Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Former Edo Commissioner) by ungab(m): 11:44am On Jan 12, 2021
I see a lot of people here are still nursing the believe that covid19 is a scam. Some call it Plandemic or Scamdemic. You need to go visit all the government hospital in Lagos to see how people are wailing and begging for bed. So many people are on admission and the beds are not available. Even the health workers are getting tired. The new strain is more contagious and destructive. It is no longer the nemesis ofmthe rich and powerful again. Poor folks are now in the net. Lets be careful and prayerful. May the good Lord help us all.

4 Likes

Re: Didi Adodo Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Former Edo Commissioner) by Cantonese: 11:44am On Jan 12, 2021
Iceyjayz:

Do you need to be told that it kills more of the poor than than the rich? How many of the poor/unknown do you expect to hear about the news of their painful loss.

The reality is that corvid19 is real and killing across social strata. Remember to stay safe, informing your family, friends, etc.
Re: Didi Adodo Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Former Edo Commissioner) by Slynation(m): 11:45am On Jan 12, 2021
tutudesz:

Only VIP death makes the news round the world, are you are waiting to hear such news before you believe Corona Virus is real
So no other sickness kills this days apart from Coronavirus right?? why is nobody dying in Kogi State from covid-419 complications?? Every other countries announced their second wave and business started booming in Nigeria as usual, until i get a suitable answers for this, The virus remains a certified scam in this Country...

1 Like

Re: Didi Adodo Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Former Edo Commissioner) by Slynation(m): 11:48am On Jan 12, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I don't know if I should be happy or if I should be sad.
But I know people whose kiosks and businesses were destroyed in Oshiomhole's first term will have little pity.

For those whose memory may fail them, this oga was the forerunner of Oshiomhole's all time favoruite quote; "Go and Die".
If that's the case, his death should be a thing of joy to the affected victims

1 Like

Re: Didi Adodo Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Former Edo Commissioner) by bewla(m): 11:49am On Jan 12, 2021
Iceyjayz:
No test on them

they are not humans
only die or kill by bandits kidnapping or terrorist
fire and other disease plus government killing
Re: Didi Adodo Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Former Edo Commissioner) by Originalsly: 11:49am On Jan 12, 2021
COVID-19 can worsen most illnesses.... so if this man had serious kidney problems... or even cancer..... and now passed on..... cause of death will be COVID-19. Before COVID-19... sooo many were dying of cancer and kidney failure. Since COVID-19... who died of cancer?... kidney failure?... just died in their sleep? This man died of the very contagious and deadly COVID-19... why he only in his family?... shouldn't his entire family be immediately quarantined and tested?... to stop the spread?

2 Likes

Re: Didi Adodo Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Former Edo Commissioner) by nwanyiugbo122(f): 11:50am On Jan 12, 2021
let's take all precautions measures to be on a safe side.
Re: Didi Adodo Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Former Edo Commissioner) by dyera(m): 11:53am On Jan 12, 2021
Adejoncy01:
I personally don't see any rationale behind closing down Universities again all in the name of the covid-19 pandemic.

There was covid-19 pandemic, elections held in Edo and Ondo, but Universities ought to be closed.

There is covid-19 pandemic but people go to markets, religious centers and other public places but not University. Private Universities has also been opened all this time.

Even primary and secondary Schools have been opened in some states but why not University? The government and ASUU have succeeded in incurring additional charges for the students like house rent and more. A year has been wasted already, Nigerian students can't afford more.

FG SHOULD ACT ACCORDINGLY AND OPEN OUR CAMPUSES WITHOUT HESITATION!
Signed;
Nigerian Students.

My friend shut up your mouth, don't you know how serious it is for one professor to die of Covid-19. If university opens now even if no student die of this Covid-19 but several aged professors will definitely become victims to this virus.

Even if the students ore safe, if lecturers and professors die who will teach the students? Will the students teach themselves?

6 Likes

Re: Didi Adodo Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Former Edo Commissioner) by kuonbe(m): 11:54am On Jan 12, 2021
Iceyjayz:

we fight am back with concoction. mixed with Urine. no covid 1.9 in my house. abeg
Re: Didi Adodo Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Former Edo Commissioner) by pickatyouu: 11:54am On Jan 12, 2021
This shit is now getting real in Nigeria o.
Re: Didi Adodo Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Former Edo Commissioner) by annyz: 11:54am On Jan 12, 2021
Originalsly:
COVID-19 can worsen most illnesses.... so if this man had serious kidney problems... or even cancer..... and now passed on..... cause of death will be COVID-19. Before COVID-19... sooo many were dying of cancer and kidney failure. Since COVID-19... who died of cancer?... kidney failure?... just died in their sleep? This man died of the very contagious and deadly COVID-19... why he only in his family?... shouldn't his entire family be immediately quarantined and tested?... to stop the spread?

Good questions.
Let get the answers

1 Like

Re: Didi Adodo Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Former Edo Commissioner) by Sunsets: 11:54am On Jan 12, 2021
They are not even tested. Testing is also for the rich.
Iceyjayz:
Re: Didi Adodo Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Former Edo Commissioner) by tutudesz: 11:56am On Jan 12, 2021
Slynation:
So no other sickness kills this days apart from Coronavirus right?? why is nobody dying in Kogi State from covid-419 complications?? Every other countries announced their second wave and business started booming in Nigeria as usual, until i get a suitable answers for this, The virus remains a certified scam in this Country...
You know the Nigeria health system favour the rich, over the poor. Corona Virus symptoms is just like Malaria symptoms, So how can you differentiate both death without testing testing is very expensive too, so na who chop bellaful go fit drop 100k
Re: Didi Adodo Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Former Edo Commissioner) by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 12, 2021
RIP thoughts and prayers with his loved ones
Re: Didi Adodo Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Former Edo Commissioner) by meobizy(f): 11:57am On Jan 12, 2021
Look at the size of him. That big boy couldn’t survive the virus even if he wanted.
Re: Didi Adodo Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Former Edo Commissioner) by tutudesz: 12:00pm On Jan 12, 2021
Sunsets:
They are not even tested. Testing is also for the rich.
Almost N100k+ and you might end doing 2 or more test. Just like HIV test, were individual end up doing 3-10 test just to confirm the result.
Re: Didi Adodo Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Former Edo Commissioner) by ofiko123(m): 12:01pm On Jan 12, 2021
RIP Didi Adodo...
Re: Didi Adodo Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Former Edo Commissioner) by tutudesz: 12:01pm On Jan 12, 2021
meobizy:
Look at the size of him. That big boy couldn’t survive the virus even if he wanted.
Those with health issues will find it very hard and Nigerians hardly go for medical check-up
Re: Didi Adodo Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Former Edo Commissioner) by bigcasava1(m): 12:01pm On Jan 12, 2021
All I know covid-19 is not killing innocent poor Nigerians.
Re: Didi Adodo Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Former Edo Commissioner) by iamarmand234(m): 12:02pm On Jan 12, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I don't know if I should be happy or if I should be sad.
But I know people whose kiosks and businesses were destroyed in Oshiomhole's first term will have little pity.

For those whose memory may fail them, this oga was the forerunner of Oshiomhole's all time favoruite quote; "Go and Die".
Stop talking trash. Do you know him in person. Silly talk.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pakistan, Nigeria, Egypt Doctors, Nurses Top List Of Banned Practitioners In UK / A Bro Is In Need Of Advice On How To Make His Teeths White / What You Must Know About Ovarian Cysts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.