Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,932 members, 7,817,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Didi Adodo Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Former Edo Commissioner) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Didi Adodo Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Former Edo Commissioner) (27548 Views)

Augustine, Ekene Dili Chukwu's Son Dies Of COVID-19 Disease / Nigerian Engineer, Ekwunife Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In The UK - Photos / Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Didi Adodo Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Former Edo Commissioner) by Slynation(m): 12:02pm On Jan 12, 2021
tutudesz:

You know the Nigeria health system favour the rich, over the poor. Corona Virus symptoms is just like Malaria symptoms, So how can you differentiate both death without testing testing is very expensive too, so na who chop bellaful go fit drop 100k
That is the problem....Both Malaria and Covid-19 has similar symptoms, reason they keep updating us with malaria cases that has no ending....
Re: Didi Adodo Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Former Edo Commissioner) by juman(m): 12:04pm On Jan 12, 2021
Corona is worse with people with diabetes.
That fat man likely had diabetes.
Re: Didi Adodo Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Former Edo Commissioner) by Slynation(m): 12:06pm On Jan 12, 2021
Originalsly:
COVID-19 can worsen most illnesses.... so if this man had serious kidney problems... or even cancer..... and now passed on..... cause of death will be COVID-19. Before COVID-19... sooo many were dying of cancer and kidney failure. Since COVID-19... who died of cancer?... kidney failure?... just died in their sleep? This man died of the very contagious and deadly COVID-19... why he only in his family?... shouldn't his entire family be immediately quarantined and tested?... to stop the spread?
Good questions, but Nigeria as a cruise country, covid-19 is a sniper virus, it kills without affecting other family members.....

2 Likes

Re: Didi Adodo Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Former Edo Commissioner) by tutudesz: 12:09pm On Jan 12, 2021
Slynation:
That is the problem....Both Malaria and Covid-19 has similar symptoms, reason they keep updating us with malaria cases that has no ending....

Malaria is can't be transmitted from one person to another, but corona virus is transmittable. That Word Transmittable is the Danger here, if not nobody for send corona virus. I can't remember how many times I went to work or school with malaria and nobody cared whether I was sick.
Re: Didi Adodo Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Former Edo Commissioner) by Black052(m): 12:15pm On Jan 12, 2021
tutudesz:

Only VIP death makes the news round the world, are you are waiting to hear such news before you believe Corona Virus is real
who will report a poor man or a man who instead of going for covid test would rather remain home and do self medication taking malaria drugs and paracetamol,truth is the figures are even lie bse ncdc is undertesting to start with brase up and stay safe
Re: Didi Adodo Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Former Edo Commissioner) by Slynation(m): 12:15pm On Jan 12, 2021
tutudesz:

Malaria is can't be transmitted from one person to another, but corona virus is transmittable. That Word Transmittable is the Danger here, if not nobody for send.
And you think if this transmittable covid-19 is currently in Nigeria we won't be dying in thousands??
Re: Didi Adodo Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Former Edo Commissioner) by Propsper4521(m): 12:34pm On Jan 12, 2021
RIP
Re: Didi Adodo Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Former Edo Commissioner) by Blackdisciple(m): 12:38pm On Jan 12, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Rest in peace. this Covid is just killing the super rich and politicians, I've not seen or heared any news of any poor man that died of Covid

Ehhh it's because when foreign lands dey like say na their backyard e dey nko what do you expectvirus
Re: Didi Adodo Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Former Edo Commissioner) by tutudesz: 12:50pm On Jan 12, 2021
Slynation:
And you think if this transmittable covid-19 is currently in Nigeria we won't be dying in thousands??
One day the truth will come out lipsrsealed election is coming and trust our politicans that lose to speak up, whether APC or PDP.
Re: Didi Adodo Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Former Edo Commissioner) by jidxin(m): 12:51pm On Jan 12, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Rest in peace. this Covid is just killing the super rich and politicians, I've not seen or heared any news of any poor man that died of Covid
i just pity you... Alot of poor men are dying but not rich enough to be reported on media
Re: Didi Adodo Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Former Edo Commissioner) by tutudesz: 12:54pm On Jan 12, 2021
Black052:
who will report a poor man or a man who instead of going for covid test would rather remain home and do self medication taking malaria drugs and paracetamol,truth is the figures are even lie bse ncdc is undertesting to start with brase up and stay safe
Nigerians love self medication shocked even with the under testing, many Nigerian would never go for testing undecided just like HIV test
Re: Didi Adodo Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Former Edo Commissioner) by samwillyco1(m): 1:01pm On Jan 12, 2021
Nawa for NIGERIA oooo, any death now is attributed to Covid 419, even if it is accident
Re: Didi Adodo Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Former Edo Commissioner) by Slynation(m): 1:10pm On Jan 12, 2021
tutudesz:

One day the truth will come out lipsrsealed election is coming and trust our politicans that lose to speak up, whether APC or PDP.
Exactly.....grin
Re: Didi Adodo Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Former Edo Commissioner) by ceejayluv(m): 1:24pm On Jan 12, 2021
Kingstanding:
. We want Nigeria government to show the pictures and details of Covid19 victims as they are showing the pictures of Nigerians elite of covid19 death.
The poor usually die unsung - Reality.
Re: Didi Adodo Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Former Edo Commissioner) by ceejayluv(m): 1:26pm On Jan 12, 2021
Slynation:
The official figure ( with abysmally low testing rate of less than 1 percent of the population) has already crossed a thousand. You can imagine what the real figure will be.
Re: Didi Adodo Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Former Edo Commissioner) by ceejayluv(m): 1:28pm On Jan 12, 2021
samwillyco1:
Nawa for NIGERIA oooo, any death now is attributed to Covid 419, even if it is accident
Not true. Six UNILAG professors that attended same party during the festive period died of covid within a week.
Re: Didi Adodo Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Former Edo Commissioner) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 12, 2021
[quote author=PatriotExact post=97978206][s]Space bookers on the thread of the dead, may simply be booking space with the dead!

Bite me.[/s][/quote]

Will you sharap there!!
Re: Didi Adodo Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Former Edo Commissioner) by Olaideolayemi(m): 1:40pm On Jan 12, 2021
Na everybody dey die for Covid19?I don hear..
Re: Didi Adodo Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Former Edo Commissioner) by Slynation(m): 2:38pm On Jan 12, 2021
ceejayluv:

The official figure ( with abysmally low testing rate of less than 1 percent of the population) has already crossed a thousand. You can imagine what the real figure will be.
oya minus the malaria cases grin grin grin
Re: Didi Adodo Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Former Edo Commissioner) by Slynation(m): 2:39pm On Jan 12, 2021
ceejayluv:

Not true. Six UNILAG professors that attended same party during the festive period died of covid within a week.
what are the names of the professors let me verify....??
Re: Didi Adodo Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Former Edo Commissioner) by ceejayluv(m): 3:43pm On Jan 12, 2021
Slynation:
oya minus the malaria cases grin grin grin
I'm talking of the covid deaths confirmed. Malaria doesn't cause breathing difficulties and anosmia.
Re: Didi Adodo Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Former Edo Commissioner) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 12, 2021
[s]
PatriotExact:
Space bookers on the thread of the dead, may simply be booking space with the dead!

Bite me.
[/s]

Will you sharap there!
Re: Didi Adodo Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Former Edo Commissioner) by samwillyco1(m): 5:54pm On Jan 12, 2021
ceejayluv:

Autopsy should be carried out on their bodies, it might be a case of food poisoning or other underlying diseases.

grin grin grin Finally, Vacancy/Obituary posters go plenty for UNILAG when school resume oooo grin grin grin
Re: Didi Adodo Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Former Edo Commissioner) by ceejayluv(m): 6:39pm On Jan 12, 2021
Slynation:
what are the names of the professors let me verify....??
I've verified.. Two of the deceased were unilag profs. The rest were from other institutions.
Re: Didi Adodo Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Former Edo Commissioner) by Ashman224(m): 9:22pm On Jan 12, 2021
Good evening everyone.
Please take 45 seconds to help fill this short questionnaire on a nationwide survey I'm conducting on the acceptability of Covid-19 vaccine amongst Nigerians.
Thanks and regards

https://forms.office.com/Pages/AnalysisPage.aspx?AnalyzerToken=ujgyeifhxxvy7EiJeNGUROHA8bQFmip6&id=DQSIkWdsW0yxEjajBLZtrQAAAAAAAAAAAAZ__s7V-rlURU9TWjJYNDhGSDdNT0xWM0xFQVMySjdOWC4u
Re: Didi Adodo Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Former Edo Commissioner) by Slynation(m): 9:24pm On Jan 12, 2021
ceejayluv:

I've verified.. Two of the deceased were unilag profs. The rest were from other institutions.
see the way you are contradicting yourself abi grin it's nolonger 6 now it's 2 grin we understand shaah
Re: Didi Adodo Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Former Edo Commissioner) by electhnd(m): 3:33am On Jan 13, 2021
RIP to him,........... but the name sounds like roasted plantain
Re: Didi Adodo Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Former Edo Commissioner) by Tohsynetita1: 4:44am On Jan 13, 2021
Iceyjayz:
If poor man give birth, will you know, richness might mean publicity

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pakistan, Nigeria, Egypt Doctors, Nurses Top List Of Banned Practitioners In UK / How To Gain Weight? / What You Must Know About Ovarian Cysts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.