Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,663 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Siasia On Twitter - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Siasia On Twitter (11736 Views)

Does Osaze Odemwingie Deserve A Call-up? / Woman Defrauds Osaze Of £70000 / Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Keshi And NFF Over AFCON 2013 Exclusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Siasia On Twitter by rasputinn(m): 9:13pm On Mar 31, 2011
I've always known Osaze will end up this way,the proud f.o.ol he is
The eediot is on the highway to ignominy
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Siasia On Twitter by aieromon(m): 9:20pm On Mar 31, 2011
Wrong move by Osaze angry angry

I 'm trying hard not to go hard on this guy else i get banned.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Siasia On Twitter by mamagee3(f): 9:24pm On Mar 31, 2011
eros:

Osaze is gradually losing it. He needs to put it together before he lets his pride or arrogance kill him.
What do you expect from a young local footballer that played only for the Super flying Eagles in Nigeria

And then all of a sudden, he was picked up to play in the English Premier League in exchange for millions of pounds? undecided
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Siasia On Twitter by EMERITUS85(m): 9:27pm On Mar 31, 2011
SOMETIME I WONDER THE KIND OF PEOPLE THAT DEY FOR THIS NAIRALAND. ITS CLEAR TO ME THAT SOME PEOPLE ARE VERY STUPID EVEN IN THEIR COMMENTS.
1. WHY ARE U BLAMING OSAZE, THATS WHY NAIJA WILL NEVER ADVANCE INCLUDING SPORTS ACTIVITIES. BECAUSE OVER THERE (ABROAD)A WHITE MAN COACH WILL NOT ALLOW HIS INJURED PLAYER TO PLAY A WORLD CUP TALK OF COMMON INT. FREINLY.
I LUV SIASIA BUT I THINK HE TAKE THAT ACTION OUT OF HIS OWN SELFISHNESS COS HE WANTS TO RETAIN HIS GLORY BUT IN THE PROCCESS KILLING THE INNOCENT,HARDWORKING GUY WITH INJURY.

ABOUT GEJ, WHAT HAS THIS MAN DONE TO THIS GUYS SHOUTING AND CRITISIZING HIM, I KNOW ITS THE HANDIWORK OF BUHARI/BAKARI, BUT I BET U GUYS CPC MUST SURELY PUT TO SHAME COS THEY DON MAKE NOICE TO MUCH. IS THAT HOW THE OTHER PARTIES DO. FOR GOD'S SAKE I HATE CPC, REASON THEY MAKE NOICE AND THEY ARE RASCALS. THATS SIGNIFIES BAD LEADERSHIP WHEN THE EVEN SMELL ASO ROCK. EVEN PDP ARE WORST BUT GEJ IS DIFFERENT FROM THE PAST LEADERSHIP. AND BECAUSE OF GEJ, I MUST VOTE PDP.

am not a fan of any party but a social critic. CpC empty vessle makes most noice, so guys vote out cpc cos a bird at hand is better than 2 in the bush.
Gej is the bird at hand
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Siasia On Twitter by tosinaded(m): 9:40pm On Mar 31, 2011
EMERITUS85:

SOMETIME I WONDER THE KIND OF PEOPLE THAT DEY FOR THIS NAIRALAND. ITS CLEAR TO ME THAT SOME PEOPLE ARE VERY silly EVEN IN THEIR COMMENTS.
1. WHY ARE U BLAMING OSAZE, THATS WHY NAIJA WILL NEVER ADVANCE INCLUDING SPORTS ACTIVITIES. BECAUSE OVER THERE (ABROAD)A WHITE MAN COACH WILL NOT ALLOW HIS INJURED PLAYER TO PLAY A WORLD CUP TALK OF COMMON INT. FREINLY.
I LUV SIASIA BUT I THINK HE TAKE THAT ACTION OUT OF HIS OWN SELFISHNESS COS HE WANTS TO RETAIN HIS GLORY BUT IN THE PROCCESS KILLING THE INNOCENT,HARDWORKING GUY WITH INJURY.

are u ok? who should we blame? u abi
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Siasia On Twitter by MeGaStReEt: 9:44pm On Mar 31, 2011
tosinaded@:

are u ok? who should we blame?

Ice
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Siasia On Twitter by wandyvirus(m): 9:45pm On Mar 31, 2011
I think we are missing the points here.If you read between the lines and take into consideration the comment of the Nigerian Journalist(typical of them to see everything from Myopic,jaundiced,emotion induced view),you will see that the senior boys are not taking kindly to the new structure.In my opinion they want to be pampered and takes things like the old order.Did he tell his coach he was leaving? Who has a right to decide for a player-himself or his coach? are we saying Sia1 has no idea he is injured? Is he the only injured player that stayed back?
I read some arguments here and i wonder what sort of homes these people come from.Osaze has done his best for Nigeria yes.Is that reason or excuse for misbehavior? If you are a high-flyer in an organization,and you get the respect of your work mates and your boss,is that a license for arrogance or insolence?
I read Mikel and Nsofor's comments in a daily and both said they know he is a disciplinarian.In Mikel's words he says[b] "i like Siasia cos he will always tell you the bitter truth"[/b].This tells us that there is change and some are accepting while he is not.Please leave journalist like Shina alone with their one sided "suck-up-to the-british" comments.The time bomb will explode and Nigerian football will be better.If the senior boys want senior treatment let them turn back the hands of time to very recent SA 2010.Let them beg Yakubu and the rest of that sorry team to score at least one goal against SK.Let them lose to Holland in the quarter finals like Ghana did and then we will all ask Siasia to please treat them like kings.Siasia has contributed a lot more than his average self can ever dream of.A manger will have his style.It's left for the subordinates to fit in our ship out!
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Siasia On Twitter by rasputinn(m): 9:46pm On Mar 31, 2011
tosinaded@:

are u ok? who should we blame? u abi

OMG
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Siasia On Twitter by billante(m): 9:47pm On Mar 31, 2011
It is too early for this kind of issue, i hear osaze has deleted d tweet, after knowing he made a very wrong move!!  he poured his venom on d wrong person with all d love nigerians have for siasia, they will always side him no matter if he is wrong!!  he should go and attack a coach like ladan bosso and we will all support him   grin grin
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Siasia On Twitter by rasputinn(m): 9:49pm On Mar 31, 2011
Really what do you expect from someone whose surname is Ode
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Siasia On Twitter by rasputinn(m): 9:52pm On Mar 31, 2011
Osaze is a doofus,I bet he's scared of the newbreed players that are coming through,plus Ike Uche that has recovered,someone should please tell him to just keep his average self at West Brom
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Siasia On Twitter by airmark(m): 9:57pm On Mar 31, 2011
Siasia as a coach should n't have forced Osaze to play a friendly match, when there are many crucial matches ahead. If Siasia thought Osaze was feigning injury, there are better ways to deal with him. Osaze's tweet is shocking. Because he has been loyal and played with determination in his games for eagles unlike others a la Yakubu.
Osaze needs to apologise with immediate alacrity.  cool
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Siasia On Twitter by montelik(m): 10:06pm On Mar 31, 2011
Naija soccer fans are wonderful. When Osaze was running his mouth about Amodu sometimes back, everybody instantly supported him and backed him up. But now that Osaze has shown Siaone d same attitude he showed other national coaches, people now know it is bad for a player to publicly insult and demean his coach whether he has a valid point or not. grin grin grin

billante:

It is too early for this kind of issue, i hear osaze has deleted d tweet, after knowing he made a very wrong move!!  he poured his venom on d wrong person with all d love nigerians have for siasia, they will always side him no matter if he is wrong!!  he should go and attack a coach like ladan bosso and we will all support him   grin grin

Well said. grin
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Siasia On Twitter by slap1(m): 10:07pm On Mar 31, 2011
Hmm, how easily people change. I remember when a good number of us voted him the best Nigerian player, now he's suddenly a non-entity . . . I'm also suprized he actually wrote that, but I won't go as far as calling him names. However, I think he will apologize.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Siasia On Twitter by semid4lyfe(m): 10:13pm On Mar 31, 2011
Osaze is a big F.O.O.L. . . .what Nonsense!

He latched out at Amodu, criticized Lagerback and had a falling out with him and now it's Siasia.

Always running his mouth like a tap without control. He's obviously the one with issues and not Siasia

Buffoon oshi
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Siasia On Twitter by suxes2005(m): 10:19pm On Mar 31, 2011
You guys are just saying what you like
Osaze is my man and he will be always.

Who knows wat happened reli at the camp?

Osaze shud av talked to his boss directly instead
of using social media, that's his only offeinse

SHALOM
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Siasia On Twitter by Rossikk(m): 10:26pm On Mar 31, 2011
Meanwhile, we have much better players coming in through the ranks than the overrated goat.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Siasia On Twitter by airmark(m): 10:31pm On Mar 31, 2011
teeroy:

"Unlike me my finishing in training today was good. Hearing something that Siasia is angry I left. He needs to think a bit or he got issues."

"Managed to play the official. A friendly in a empty stadium, struggling with an injury preferred not to play. And it became an issue"

@ OP, wait a minute are you sure you quoted Osaze correctly. If he spoke sentences like these. He should better stick to russian or belgian languages.  grin grin grin
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Siasia On Twitter by sledge406: 10:39pm On Mar 31, 2011
mama-gee:

What do you expect from a young local footballer that played only for the Super flying Eagles in Nigeria

And then all of a sudden, he was picked up to play in the English Premier League in exchange for millions of pounds? undecided

Have you not learnt to keep quiet in matters of this magnitude rather than make shout just to be heard and let people know how fo[i]ol[/i]ish you are? Just becos people are passing their emotions and insulting the lad doesn't mean you should make false comments about him. Google is your friend, do your research and save yourself further embarrassment.

BTW, it Super Eagles not Super Flying Eagles. wink
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Siasia On Twitter by julioralph(m): 10:41pm On Mar 31, 2011
i think dat boy shud b carefull
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Siasia On Twitter by steph212(f): 10:45pm On Mar 31, 2011
is it not the same osaze that we do praise as if there is no other person like him, now a little misunderstanding and we all want to crucify him. i think the young man deserves to be listened to,cos there is always more to it that meets the eye.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Siasia On Twitter by sirp2007: 10:59pm On Mar 31, 2011
steph212:

is it not the same osaze that we do praise as if there is no other person like him, now a little misunderstanding and we all want to crucify him. i think the young man deserves to be listened to,cos there is always more to it that meets the eye.
that we praise him when he did well,doesnt mean we will nt caution him when he is wrong, if he has issue with his coach he should thrash it privately nt coming out 2 d public.its a sign of disrespect,and its d last thing we want 2 c in the SO CALLED new eagle.

anyway l dont blame osaze its AIT,i blame 4 giving him one useless award that has gotten into his head, somebody should pls whisper 2 his ear that pride goes b4 a fall
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Siasia On Twitter by mojounited(m): 11:37pm On Mar 31, 2011
sledge406:

Have you not learnt to keep quiet in matters of this magnitude rather than make shout just to be heard and let people know how fo[i]ol[/i]ish you are? Just becos people are passing their emotions and insulting the lad doesn't mean you should make false comments about him. Google is your friend, do your research and save yourself further embarrassment.

cheesy LMAO!
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Siasia On Twitter by babaowo: 11:43pm On Mar 31, 2011
Na wha for you oooooooo osaze oderinde lol
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Siasia On Twitter by otokx(m): 12:29am On Apr 01, 2011
Osaze has a right to talk and should never have been allowed to play with injury. The guy remains a good player, unselfish, hard working and relevant in our team.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Siasia On Twitter by bothfeet: 12:35am On Apr 01, 2011
i didnt even knw the national team is still fielding this rubbish, i thot siaisai was getting totally homegrown players who were hungry for a victory, not them osaze who have seen thousands, abeg abeg abeg, we have stars at home, who dnt have twitter accounts sef!!
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Siasia On Twitter by mamagee3(f): 1:11am On Apr 01, 2011
sledge406:

*Yawns*

Boringgggg, barking much. . , Do you need a bucket and a dose of Panadol?

A bucket to drop your flowing tears and a panadol to relief you of your headache over my opinion. grin grin

Btw, I intentionally put "flying" as a way of laying down mockery on the team that completely disgraced the country in the world cup. . . grin

Embarassment? Nah, save yourself some of that crap, I'm not the one barking like a mad dog and oozing out words like a knackered donkey. grin grin grin

Along with laying down daft and unnecessary corrections of something you know nothing about. grin grin

Alari. . .mo'she Oloburiku. grin grin
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Siasia On Twitter by tjadeba(m): 1:45am On Apr 01, 2011
airmark:

@ OP, wait a minute are you sure you quoted Osaze correctly. If he spoke sentences like these. He should better stick to russian or belgian languages.  grin grin grin

very true.e be like say the guy dey use translation software translate from russian/belgian to english
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Siasia On Twitter by sledge406: 2:19am On Apr 01, 2011
mama-gee:

*Yawns*

Boringgggg, barking much. . , Do you need a bucket and a dose of Panadol?

A bucket to drop your flowing tears and a panadol to relief you of your headache over my opinion. grin grin

Btw, I intentionally put "flying" as a way of laying down mockery on the team that completely disgraced the country in the world cup. . . grin

Embarassment? Nah, save yourself some of that crap, I'm not the one barking like a mad dog and oozing out words like a knackered donkey. grin grin grin

Along with laying down daft and unnecessary corrections of something you know nothing about. grin grin

Alari. . .mo'she Oloburiku. grin grin

What's with all these crate of teeth you're flaunting? You're the one barking so quit now that you're behind. wink
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Siasia On Twitter by fxtopedia(m): 2:42am On Apr 01, 2011
Hmmmm, I wonder why people just type and pass negative comments about others!
This same OSAZE has brought smiles to many of us, except you are from South-Africa.
I can remember his goals against SOUTH AFRICA in 2004, it made our days.
To me, if OSAZE was not that commited during last world-cup qualification, I don't think
Nigeria would be in South Africa.

His goal against Tunisia was part of what took us to WORLD CUP. And we all saw how
committed he was/is. However, those excuses are too paltry to exonerate him for
going to the public against his coach.

My point is this,if this guy mis-behave, we should not crucify him with our words
but should look for ways we can help him out of his mistake. ROONEY is a good
example, if ENGLAND had not helped him out during his ''nasty'' days what would
have happened to him now?

Let us all be our brother keeper not pulling him down,

PS: I do not support what he did, but calling him all sort of names
makes you also  grin grin grin

PPS: If I called someone that brought JOY to me on some occasion FOOL, then who am I?
PPPS: If I sit down for over 90minutes watching a fool, then who am I? THINK ABOUT THESE lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Siasia On Twitter by uyakachi(m): 2:47am On Apr 01, 2011
i think the guy knows where the shoe is paining him ,
he should voice out  before he become slave
most of u here that are accusing him of disrespect i think will do worse
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Siasia On Twitter by Nobody: 3:44am On Apr 01, 2011
so funny that Alex(chelsea) would play 8 games with injury,fabregas will die for arsenal with injury,ledley king is basically a cripple now cos of his love for the club but osas say its wrong to have him stay behind for the friendly,i am sure a lot of u rem okocha being injured for a match and still came to cheer the boys
osas going against all super eagles in the least 5 yrs
is he a coach?
he is good but not that good for before him we had the ikpebas,yekinis,okochas and co and after him we shall have the aminus,the obis and the adekunles who will die for naija
nnduka nngbade in the u-17 wc imn russia(4-4)how many of u remembered him playing whole of 2nd half and extra time with a shattered knee
Nigeria came 1st to him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am A Die-hard Fan Of Jonathan' - Sprinter Blessing Okagbare Says / Rangers Players Boycott Trip To Zambia / 2022 World Cup: Eguavoen Resigns As Eagles Coach After Playoff Defeat To Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.