Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Wakeup! Joe Biden Is Going To Jail And Can Never Be The President Of America - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wakeup! Joe Biden Is Going To Jail And Can Never Be The President Of America (8802 Views)

Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES / Big Politicians Buhari Sent To Jail / OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch (2) (3) (4)

Wakeup! Joe Biden Is Going To Jail And Can Never Be The President Of America by Hillard: 5:17pm On Jan 12, 2021
Read my latest thread | Everything is going well as planned | Trump is coming back.
https://www.nairaland.com/6375767/spoiler-alert-president-trump-coming

PRESIDENT TRUMP IS PLAYING WITH THE DEEP STATE | YOU DON'T STOP YOUR ENEMIES WHEN THEY ARE IN THE PROCESS OF DESTROYING THEMSELVES
The last election in America was a sting operation setup to catch the 'Deep State' and their operatives in the process of committing fraud and treason against the people of America.
I have been watching and listening to the news here in Nigeria and all around the world. People have concluded that its over for Donald Trump. Well I have an interesting news for you - Joe Biden can never be the president of America. By the 4th of march Donald Trump will inaugurated as the 1st president of the new America under the old 1776 constitution. The game is over for the deep-state/Globalists and all of them are going down. There might be a new election before march but all the fraud that was committed during the last election will be exposed in a matter of days and all the actor in the fraudulent election and treason against the american people will all be arrested as well. Actually it has all ready started. Information reaching me is that Pope Francis, Italian prime minister who ocerstrated the fraud for Deep-state has been arrested(it has not been confirmed). Many more will go down. The crime against humanity by the Hilary Clinton's foundation and co will be exposed. The illegal impeachment of the president in 2020 will be exposed as well. All the crimes of Globalists(UN, EU) Will be exposed too. Trump just signed the insurrection act which gives him and the US military power to take control of all the armed forces in America. He also signed an emergency order for the district of Columbia which means that Washington DC is now in a state of Emergency (Military control). Am sorry to disappoint all yea Trump haters, Trump is GOD'S chosen and no man, power of darkness or demonic democrats can stop him. God is about to show the world his hand. Something is about to burst. Actually, its going to be shock of the century. Watch out for the Durham and DNI Radcliffe reports and many more. Watch out for the news.

pls, all the ignoramus posting trash comments, you guys should stop watching CNN and other world main stream media °research for real news. When the news starts to drop, come back here to acknowledge that I gave y'all the heads up.

ANNOUNCEMENT: THIS INFORMATION THAT I JUST SHARED IS ACTUALLY A HIGH LEVEL INFORMATION. AND AM VERY DISAPPOINTED THAT NO ONE ON NAIRALAND IS ON THE SAME LEVEL WITH ME AS REGARDS DOING PROPER RESEARCH WORK | YOU GUYS SHOULD UP YOUR GAME(RESEARCH). WHAT THIS PROVES IS THAT GUYS ON NAIRALAND ARE LAZY AND CAN'T RESARCH DEEPER TO GET REAL INFO. WHEN EVERYTHING STARTS TO GO DOWN Y'ALL SHOULD COMEBACK AND APPRECIATE THE INFORMATION I JUST DROPPED. SHAME ON YOU IF YOU DON'T.

GO TO THE LAST COMMENT ON THIS PAGE AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS I GAVE THERE. GO TO THOSE TELEGRAM PAGES AND http://bitchute.com AS WELL.

Update: Something to think about.

1. Trump was not running for just another 4 year election in 2016 - Trump was approached by the military to run and his entire win has been and still is a military operation.

2. Trump’s first 4 years was to drain the lower swamp first. The swamp was/is deep and incorporated every industry in the world, banking, movie, pharmaceutical, food, you name it they controlled it; much has been handled.

3. Barack Obama before leaving office signed an executive order to pardon anyone prior of any crimes in the government. This is WHY no one was held accountable when the Trump took office.

4. These swamp rats could not be tried for those crimes (ie: Hillary email scandal, Clinton Foundation, FISA spying on the Trump campaign etc) ~ only crimes AFTER Obama left office could tried – therefore, new crimes had to be snared.

5. The military needed to catch them in the act committing crimes with proof.

6. President Trump said in his speech January 7th, 2021: there will be “a smooth, orderly transition of power.”

7. This in no way means that President Trump is transitioning power from his first term to Joe Biden! Did you hear him say Joe Biden?

8. We are transitioning from the defunct USA Corp to the Republic (not Biden). President Trump will not technically get a “second term” and as he tweeted, “won’t be at the Inauguration Day in January” ~ this means there won’t be an Inauguration Day. This was the last recorded term of a President who served in the “American Corporation”.

9. President Trump dismantled the Banking Act of 1781 from England. The United States is going back to being a Republic and Donald J Trump will be the first President of the new republic with the Constitution fully intact.

10. The start date for the new Republic is March 4, 2021 ~ this was the original start date of the new President (until it was changed under FDR in 1933).

11. At the end of President Trump’s speech he said: “Our incredible journey is only just beginning.” Boom

11. No matter what it looks like, it’s all optics; Military operations have thought of everything.

12. Trump won an overwhelming victory and will be the President ~ of the New Republic.

13. The swamp rats needed to commit their crime during the last 4 years; and they have now been snared.

14. Certifying a knowingly fraudulent election as Pence and Congress just did is treason.

15. Now President Trump is still the President of the United States until January 20, 2021. He has the power to invoke the insurrection act. The Insurrection Act deals with treason at a military level.

16. Why did the president not involve the Insurrection Act before? Because it involves the military and people would have accused him of being a dictator. He has given everybody ample opportunity to come clean with the fraudulent election: the Supreme Court, the DOJ, the courts, congress, and the vice president. They all picked their lane for the most part and chose to certify a (knowingly) fraudulent election.

17. Many Trump supporters have been pressured and threatened by the deep state, they always have. People appearing to go against Trump have either been threatened or they are part of the deep state. People have picked their lanes.

18. Do not underestimate the President and this military operation. Trump often appears weak before he wins (read The Art of the Deal). Twitter and Facebook now banning (censoring) the President ~ this gives the President the opportunity to use the Emergency Broadcast System (set up in 2018) in order to contact all Americans for what they will need to hear regarding the next steps.

19. Trump has said over and over: “we have it all (the evidence).” He has also said: “we will never surrender.” And, he said: “the best is yet to come!”

20. Do not watch or trust the MSM; they are deep state. Do not give up. Keep the faith.

OUR GOD CAN NEVER FAIL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMuwU8CCVXk&feature=share

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyrh1WeS94k

More update:
1. Thenext 8 days are going to be full of shocks and surprises, hopefully none violent.

Keep in mind that victories in war can be typically reduced to split second moments - decisions to do or not do something.

These decisions can happen at any time, but they have VERY powerful impacts.

That's why assuming victory before the war is over - as the Democrats & their thugs are doing - is a stupid, high risk strategy.

Trump appears to be on the ropes. But until 20 January, he still has a say.

2. Underestimating Trump now is extremely foolish, given the high octane information he would have in his possession.

If Trump has a Trump Card to play, it will be timed to drop at exactly the right moment, to blow Biden & Co out of the water.

If he has the goods, I think it will be dropped before the inauguration. Afterwards will be too late.

However it will have to be such a bombshell, that the inauguration cannot proceed on 20 January 2021.

3. Indeed, those implicated may need to be immediately arrested.

That's the tectonic shift Trump needs to create. If he has a card to play, it gives you an idea of its power.

Which would be a classic Trump move.

And if there's anyone who can play such a card well, it is POTUS Trump.

Let's see what happens.

latest News Update: THE WORLD IS NOT READY FOR THE SHOCK OF THE CENTURY
Watch the video in the link below:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/PfR7Z0Kl4fjw/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wakeup! Joe Biden Is Going To Jail And Can Never Be The President Of America by Hillard: 5:21pm On Jan 12, 2021
more

Re: Wakeup! Joe Biden Is Going To Jail And Can Never Be The President Of America by NGpatriot: 5:23pm On Jan 12, 2021
Hillard:
I have been watching and listening to the news here in Nigeria and all around the world. People have concluded that its over for Donald Trump. Well I have an interesting news for you - Joe Biden can never be the president of America. By the 4th of march Donald Trump will inaugurated as the 1st president of the new America under the old 1776 constitution. The game is over for the deep-state/Globalists and all of them are going down. There might be a new election before march but all the fraud that was committed during the last election will be exposed in a matter of days and all the actor in fraud will all be arrested as well. Actually it has all ready started. Information reaching me is that Pope Francis, Italian prime minister who ocerstrated the fraud for Deep-state has been arrested. Many more will go down. The crime against commuted by the Hilary Clinton's foundation and co will be exposed. The illegal impeachment of the president in 2020 will be exposed as well. All the crimes of Globalists(UN, EU) Will be exposed too. Trump just signed the insurrection act which gives him and the US military power to take control of all the armed forces in America. He also signed an emergency order for the district of Columbia which means that Washington DC is now in a state of Emergency (Military control). Am sorry to disappoint all yea Trump haters, Trump is GOD'S chosen and no man, power of darkness or demonic democrats can stop him. God is about to show the world his hand. Something is about to burst. Actually, its going to be shock of the century. watch out for the news.

Stay away from drugs..

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wakeup! Joe Biden Is Going To Jail And Can Never Be The President Of America by sweerychick(f): 5:23pm On Jan 12, 2021
Kwale weed is really strong grin

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wakeup! Joe Biden Is Going To Jail And Can Never Be The President Of America by skyblueking(m): 5:25pm On Jan 12, 2021
Too much action movies naim dey cause this one..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wakeup! Joe Biden Is Going To Jail And Can Never Be The President Of America by Racoon(m): 5:31pm On Jan 12, 2021
OP are you facing reality, in a trance or de javu? Weed is not good for your health.Stay away from it man.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wakeup! Joe Biden Is Going To Jail And Can Never Be The President Of America by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 12, 2021
[quote author=Hillard post=97988829][/quote]

Look at what Nnamdi Kanu has done to youths..
No wonder no sane being in Abia state again

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wakeup! Joe Biden Is Going To Jail And Can Never Be The President Of America by Yebosola(m): 5:37pm On Jan 12, 2021
This one needs to b watched closely, we don't want to hear story that touches the heart oh grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wakeup! Joe Biden Is Going To Jail And Can Never Be The President Of America by seunmsg(m): 5:40pm On Jan 12, 2021
Dear OP, can I get a little out of whatever you’ve been smoking? I want to be as high as you. Whatever stuff you’re smoking is really the best grin grin cheesy

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wakeup! Joe Biden Is Going To Jail And Can Never Be The President Of America by Okoroawusa: 5:44pm On Jan 12, 2021
Make una just dey look... small time this one go commot wrapper enter market

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wakeup! Joe Biden Is Going To Jail And Can Never Be The President Of America by ODVanguard: 6:09pm On Jan 12, 2021
Smh. The cult of Trump and their insanity. How do you all come up with these conspiracy theories sef?? Na wah o.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wakeup! Joe Biden Is Going To Jail And Can Never Be The President Of America by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 12, 2021
Kai, this Trump supporter self.

I recall in 2016 , when Trump won, the supporters of Hilary came up with the conspiracy theory that THE trump victory was because Russian agents used their computers to decieve Americans.

Now, we have the Trump supporters, now that they have lost, coming up with all sorts of theories. Even ttheir failed raid on the Capitol....is now a Soros founded operation

The problem here is that even in the USA , people cannot accept their candidate lost. So they go to the internet and cook up all sorts of tales to convince themselves that their candidate really won, and a conspiracy somehow prevented them from winning.

Give me Nixon. The guy had proof of some actual cheating done against him in 1960...and he kept his mouth shut because he did not want to tell the world that the US election could be stolen (Actually , electoral manipulation has happened in the US in the past...). Today's poltical supporter in the USA would rather blame some evil conspiracy for his candidate losing...rather than blame the bad campaign they ran.

Hilary supporters blamed Russia and the evil right wing conspiracy in 2016
Trump supporters blame the DEEP STATE and so on in 2020

Both of them share one thing in common...they can't accept they lost.

Time the Trump camp accepted they lost, and moved on.

Re: Wakeup! Joe Biden Is Going To Jail And Can Never Be The President Of America by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 12, 2021
ODVanguard:
Smh. The cult of Trump and their insanity. How do you all come up with these conspiracy theories sef?? Na wah o.

It has always been like that in American politics. There is always a conspiracy. There has to be one....because Americans are, like the rest of us, human beings.

And human beings find it difficult to accept defeat.(That's why Attaturk of Turkey, after receiving the surrender of the Greeks in 1920, told their generals in a conciliatory tone 'War is a game in which the best men are sometimes (beaten). He knew they found the idea of their loss painful).

And it is not just the US. The remain camp in the UK still blames everyone but themselves for Brexit winning.

Re: Wakeup! Joe Biden Is Going To Jail And Can Never Be The President Of America by falcon01: 7:38pm On Jan 12, 2021
which kind foolish man be this?

Re: Wakeup! Joe Biden Is Going To Jail And Can Never Be The President Of America by duro4chang(m): 7:45pm On Jan 12, 2021
Junks!!
Re: Wakeup! Joe Biden Is Going To Jail And Can Never Be The President Of America by Depressed101: 7:49pm On Jan 12, 2021
Hillard:

[s]pls, all the ignoramus posting trash comments, you guys should stop watching CNN and other world main stream media °research for real news. When the news starts to drop, come back here to acknowledge that I gave y'all the heads up[/s].
parents stop giving smartphones to teenagers... To avoid stuffs like this please

Re: Wakeup! Joe Biden Is Going To Jail And Can Never Be The President Of America by ednut1(m): 8:02pm On Jan 12, 2021
Mumu op

Re: Wakeup! Joe Biden Is Going To Jail And Can Never Be The President Of America by Xixtie(f): 8:09pm On Jan 12, 2021
Y'all are mad.
Re: Wakeup! Joe Biden Is Going To Jail And Can Never Be The President Of America by mohims(m): 8:09pm On Jan 12, 2021
You are completely senseless.

Re: Wakeup! Joe Biden Is Going To Jail And Can Never Be The President Of America by Aladdin1(m): 8:09pm On Jan 12, 2021
Na so madness dey take start.but i would help you.you spirit of madness i command you in jesus name.leave this poor op.be free in jesus name.amen

Re: Wakeup! Joe Biden Is Going To Jail And Can Never Be The President Of America by puremaker7(m): 8:11pm On Jan 12, 2021
Hillard:

pls, all the ignoramus posting trash comments, you guys should stop watching CNN and other world main stream media °research for real news. When the news starts to drop, come back here to acknowledge that I gave y'all the heads up.
bro change your weed supplier.

Re: Wakeup! Joe Biden Is Going To Jail And Can Never Be The President Of America by mohims(m): 8:12pm On Jan 12, 2021
You are supposed to be in yaba left. You are already mad

Re: Wakeup! Joe Biden Is Going To Jail And Can Never Be The President Of America by doctokwus: 8:24pm On Jan 12, 2021
Anyone still supporting Donald Trump after all the horrible things he has done throughout his tenure,the lies,the frauds,the divisiveness,the violence and the insurrection,is a despicable,revolting creature.
Even if the op is under the influence of drugs,he is still a despicable creature,fit only for use in laboratory experiments.

Re: Wakeup! Joe Biden Is Going To Jail And Can Never Be The President Of America by PAWG(m): 10:22pm On Jan 12, 2021
People dey o. Say no to drugs.

OP if you lived in Hitler’s time I’m sure you’d have said he was god-sent to rid the world of darkness. Go get your head checked.

Re: Wakeup! Joe Biden Is Going To Jail And Can Never Be The President Of America by rolams(m): 10:28pm On Jan 12, 2021
Eh! Who do this to OP? Pls stopping the weed!!
Re: Wakeup! Joe Biden Is Going To Jail And Can Never Be The President Of America by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 12, 2021
doctokwus:
Anyone still supporting Donald Trump after all the horrible things he has done throughout his tenure,the lies,the frauds,the divisiveness,the violence and the insurrection,is a despicable,revolting creature.
Even if the op is under the influence of drugs,he is still a despicable creature,fit only for use in laboratory experiments.
which horrible things please educate me sir
Re: Wakeup! Joe Biden Is Going To Jail And Can Never Be The President Of America by johnmartus(m): 11:54pm On Jan 12, 2021
Shame.
Re: Wakeup! Joe Biden Is Going To Jail And Can Never Be The President Of America by Hillard: 12:13am On Jan 13, 2021
I have decided to bring some of you out from the darkness that you're in. Go to these telegram channels now. That's where real world researchers are on. Join their chat rooms as well and also remember to read their old drops. Type in these links in your browser it will directly take to the channels(telegram only). And everybody should go to: http://bitchute.com/
More to come.

Buhari Asks Investors For $1.5 Trillion To Bridge Nigeria’s Infrastructure Gap / Ibadan Explosion: Akin Alabi Extends Sympathies To Victims, Appeals For Support / BREAKING News: Chevron, Oil Companies Shutdown As Militants Intensify Bombing

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61