Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,230 members, 7,860,474 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:25 AM

Amotekun Takes Off In Ogun State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun Takes Off In Ogun State (18020 Views)

Lagos Steps Up Action On Alternatives As Okada Ban Takes Off / Community Policing Takes Off In Lagos As Sanwo-olu Inaugurates Operation Teams / Fayemi: South West ‘Police’ Takes Off January 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun Takes Off In Ogun State by Ayomi90: 12:59pm On Jan 13, 2021
xProfx:

I read the story. No armed law enforcement unit has the right to kill unarmed people. Lives aren't sold in the market, stop justifying nonsense.
So someone holding stones nd throwing it at u is unarmed? Everybody has the right to kill when ur life is in danger not to talk of a law enforcer. I want to stone me on my head then u expect me to stay nd look u den smile? If I av a gun with me u will b dead within a sec.
Re: Amotekun Takes Off In Ogun State by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 13, 2021
Ayomi90:

So someone holding stones nd throwing it at u is unarmed? Everybody has the right to kill when ur life is in danger not to talk of a law enforcer. I want to stone me on my head then u expect me to stay nd look u den smile? If I av a gun with me u will b dead within a sec.

In other words, you knew about it and you boldly support the killing of Yoruba youths.
You have this type of mentality and expect Nigeria to be as developed and liberal as the countries you compare her to...

Well, it's a free world, we're all entitled to our individualopinions. Ire o!
Re: Amotekun Takes Off In Ogun State by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 13, 2021
kayusely70:
The Negative Stories Are The Handiwork Of Detractors.

If you say so...
Re: Amotekun Takes Off In Ogun State by Onuoha1234(m): 2:26pm On Jan 13, 2021
Good.Stick to the law as given.
Operate in tandem with Oyo State.
Re: Amotekun Takes Off In Ogun State by Ayomi90: 3:16pm On Jan 13, 2021
xProfx:

In other words, you knew about it and you boldly support the killing of Yoruba youths.
You have this type of mentality and expect Nigeria to be as developed and liberal as the countries you compare her to...

Go to USA nd stone their policemen nd see if he will pat ur head nd buy u hamburger.
Re: Amotekun Takes Off In Ogun State by Ayomi90: 3:17pm On Jan 13, 2021
xProfx:

Go to USA nd stone their policeman nd see if he will pat ur head nd buy u hamburger.
Re: Amotekun Takes Off In Ogun State by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 13, 2021
Ayomi90:

Go to USA nd stone their policeman nd see if he will pat ur head nd buy u hamburger.

Whatever bro... Ire o.
Re: Amotekun Takes Off In Ogun State by Blackdisciple(m): 5:56pm On Jan 13, 2021
Badorey1:

Let’s give them time to grow.

Sometimes it’s like that since they are new security outfit and they still need to master the game.

Time will tell if they are ready or not.

May be the commandant of Amotekun in oyo is not giving good orientation on handling firearms due to old man wey em be

They need a younger officer to do the new generation orientation on handling firearms.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biafra: US Lawyers To File Charges Against Buhari, Buratai At ICC / Nnamdi Kanu May Go Blind, His Sight Deteriorating - Ozekhome Tells Court / Governor Charles Soludo Marks His 63rd Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.