Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Confusion As Bayelsa Girl Child Gets Two ‘faces’ Nengi And Ebizi - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confusion As Bayelsa Girl Child Gets Two ‘faces’ Nengi And Ebizi (54928 Views)

Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion / Confusion As Lady Bumps Into Her Ex-boyfriend Who ‘died’ 5years Ago / Ebizi Blessing Eradiri. A perfect description of beauty, Brains and bold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confusion As Bayelsa Girl Child Gets Two ‘faces’ Nengi And Ebizi by harmony75: 8:24pm On Jan 13, 2021
congrats Ebizi at last.. Ebizi should be in house of assembly rep her people and contributing for good of the state not only in education.

1 Like

Re: Confusion As Bayelsa Girl Child Gets Two ‘faces’ Nengi And Ebizi by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 13, 2021
condralbedez:
Now they employ the really girl child, it seems like nengi won dey stinge with her kpekus, nothing knowing the defferent with Bayelsa state Governor and OZO of BBN
Stingy ke? Somebody wey dem done pass round the whole south south govs.. That kpekus done waan lipsrsealed
Re: Confusion As Bayelsa Girl Child Gets Two ‘faces’ Nengi And Ebizi by ignis: 8:38pm On Jan 13, 2021
UnBanEbenezerr:
you're extremely so stupid

Why?
Re: Confusion As Bayelsa Girl Child Gets Two ‘faces’ Nengi And Ebizi by robosky02(m): 8:41pm On Jan 13, 2021
Worldliness:

Your comment says alot about your choices. How can you say the Lawyer is prettier than Nengi. That short girls height is same level with the governors shoulder. tongue

You never see her beauty abi oya look

Re: Confusion As Bayelsa Girl Child Gets Two ‘faces’ Nengi And Ebizi by lexy2014: 8:46pm On Jan 13, 2021
ignis:
One face for beauty without brain, and the other face for brain without beauty.

How is d one u term "beauty without brain" more beautiful than d one u term "brain without beauty"?

2 Likes

Re: Confusion As Bayelsa Girl Child Gets Two ‘faces’ Nengi And Ebizi by EmmaNuella77(f): 8:46pm On Jan 13, 2021
Kaybenny:
one Olosho, one a brainy

Girl child choose well ooo

grin grin grin

Who told you she's a prostitute?

Abeg, let he who is without sin cast the stone

1 Like

Re: Confusion As Bayelsa Girl Child Gets Two ‘faces’ Nengi And Ebizi by lexy2014: 8:47pm On Jan 13, 2021
Worldliness:

Your comment says alot about your choices. How can you say the Lawyer is prettier than Nengi. That short girls height is same level with the governors shoulder. tongue

Does her height make her any less beautiful?
Re: Confusion As Bayelsa Girl Child Gets Two ‘faces’ Nengi And Ebizi by daniel34840: 8:51pm On Jan 13, 2021
get updated with kaybeez.com.ng and be inspired
Re: Confusion As Bayelsa Girl Child Gets Two ‘faces’ Nengi And Ebizi by purples25(f): 8:52pm On Jan 13, 2021
ignis:

I believe the other is also beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Confusion As Bayelsa Girl Child Gets Two ‘faces’ Nengi And Ebizi by ibinaboonline: 9:03pm On Jan 13, 2021
Spot the difference: BB naija woman hoping to snare the governor with her breast. The only asset she can boast of. The graduate, on the other hand, well covered and qualified enough for the governor to offer her the position even though someone else already has it.
Re: Confusion As Bayelsa Girl Child Gets Two ‘faces’ Nengi And Ebizi by niyidenrele: 9:10pm On Jan 13, 2021
You want to go and meet the Governor of your state for official engagement, and you are wearing chest revealing outfits to showcase your bleached-sucked off breast... Women indeed are sex objects
Re: Confusion As Bayelsa Girl Child Gets Two ‘faces’ Nengi And Ebizi by Worldliness(f): 9:11pm On Jan 13, 2021
lexy2014:

So you don't know height adds to beauty. Why do beauty pageant organizers only pick tall ladies?
Re: Confusion As Bayelsa Girl Child Gets Two ‘faces’ Nengi And Ebizi by lexy2014: 9:13pm On Jan 13, 2021
Worldliness:

So you don't know height adds to beauty. Why do beauty pageant organizers only pick tall ladies?

U didn't answer my question:

1 Like

Re: Confusion As Bayelsa Girl Child Gets Two ‘faces’ Nengi And Ebizi by hotseat: 9:15pm On Jan 13, 2021
2 Faces of the Bayelsa Girl Child!

One depicts favouritism and the other strictly on sterling merit.

I see the latter appointment as an afterthought on the part of the Bayelsa State Government to right the wrong of the undeserved appointment of the BBN participant.

The latter appointment gives hope that one day, merit would be accorded its rightful place over and above mediocrity.

1 Like

Re: Confusion As Bayelsa Girl Child Gets Two ‘faces’ Nengi And Ebizi by condralbedez: 9:33pm On Jan 13, 2021
dairykidd:

Stingy ke? Somebody wey dem done pass round the whole south south govs.. That kpekus done waan lipsrsealed
Hahahaha....Nobi lie
Re: Confusion As Bayelsa Girl Child Gets Two ‘faces’ Nengi And Ebizi by Misterone: 10:12pm On Jan 13, 2021
Tonyspecial:
This kinda eye looking, Governor please come and join the movement SMAN biko
see governor eyes as e dey look booby
Re: Confusion As Bayelsa Girl Child Gets Two ‘faces’ Nengi And Ebizi by gaftsoil(m): 10:21pm On Jan 13, 2021
Please who has old news paper for sale?
Re: Confusion As Bayelsa Girl Child Gets Two ‘faces’ Nengi And Ebizi by vetrovialMan(m): 10:44pm On Jan 13, 2021
ignis:

wrong

That girl is the definition of beautiful, the other one is....................without sounding rude is just good for one thing and one thing only
Re: Confusion As Bayelsa Girl Child Gets Two ‘faces’ Nengi And Ebizi by Mosco100(m): 11:54pm On Jan 13, 2021
Ebizi you're a very beautiful daughter of Zion, will you marry me?
Re: Confusion As Bayelsa Girl Child Gets Two ‘faces’ Nengi And Ebizi by NotFarFrom: 5:51am On Jan 14, 2021
I feel the two of them is appropriate for Bayelsa girl children cos Bayelsa has lots of hoes and lots of intelligent girls too. So they represent well.
Re: Confusion As Bayelsa Girl Child Gets Two ‘faces’ Nengi And Ebizi by joseph1832(m): 7:35am On Jan 14, 2021
I wonder how this olodo can work with the genius Miss Eradiri. Sha don't corrupt her Nengi. We would hate for her to start posting videos of her twerking. grin
Re: Confusion As Bayelsa Girl Child Gets Two ‘faces’ Nengi And Ebizi by robosky02(m): 9:42am On Jan 14, 2021
Mosco100:
Ebizi you're a very beautiful daughter of Zion, will you marry me?

Shhhhjj pack well

Re: Confusion As Bayelsa Girl Child Gets Two ‘faces’ Nengi And Ebizi by aalangel(f): 9:57am On Jan 14, 2021
Nonsense!!!!
Re: Confusion As Bayelsa Girl Child Gets Two ‘faces’ Nengi And Ebizi by Lashist(m): 2:41pm On Jan 14, 2021
danjaD:
hahahahaha "genitals have exchanged fluids" you bad o!
wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses / Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) / Groom Passionately Kisses His Bride On Their Wedding Day. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.