Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,593 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

More Discomfort For Nigerians As NIMC Issues Fresh Directive - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / More Discomfort For Nigerians As NIMC Issues Fresh Directive (46808 Views)

Nigerians Slam NCC’s IMEI, Phone IDs Directive: We Deserve Some Privacy / NIMC Issues Out Fresh Instructions For Those Who Don’t Have NIN / More Options For Nigerians As Matrix Set To Launch Pre-owned Devices (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Discomfort For Nigerians As NIMC Issues Fresh Directive by Kingluqman(m): 7:25am On Jan 15, 2021
This country don bend grin
Re: More Discomfort For Nigerians As NIMC Issues Fresh Directive by Lawdis(m): 7:27am On Jan 15, 2021
....foundation of Nigeria is based on a deceit/confused ground therefore the leaders must be deceitful and confused

3 Likes

Re: More Discomfort For Nigerians As NIMC Issues Fresh Directive by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:39am On Jan 15, 2021
This is what we want......per say.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Discomfort For Nigerians As NIMC Issues Fresh Directive by West2019(m): 7:41am On Jan 15, 2021
Is NIN Nigeria problem . useless government
Re: More Discomfort For Nigerians As NIMC Issues Fresh Directive by naijadrivablog: 7:41am On Jan 15, 2021
Finally, make all Nigerians join Coconut Head Association. Motto: Let Them Do Their Worst

1 Like

Re: More Discomfort For Nigerians As NIMC Issues Fresh Directive by Digmygold: 7:42am On Jan 15, 2021
Omoluabi16:
I can't wrap my head around this. What is the urgency about this NIN? Of all the things bedeviling us, these people are focusing on NIN. Sick people.

Maybe they want to port our data to Bill Gates for 5G. Thats the need for the urgency.
Re: More Discomfort For Nigerians As NIMC Issues Fresh Directive by ceejayluv(m): 7:42am On Jan 15, 2021
They're confused. I had Access to the official app Via the BVN-generated NIN. Conversely, my wife who got her NIN via Nimc printout cannot log in to the app.

2 Likes

Re: More Discomfort For Nigerians As NIMC Issues Fresh Directive by uuzba(m): 7:43am On Jan 15, 2021
Bebson007:
Did mine 2013 and collected original 2015..... it also serves as ATM card linked to Access bank so I was told by the official.
You are feeling cool and dancing now.
This is Nigeria, the land of carelessness.
They can just lose all the data now and call everybody to come and register complete, 10 fingers fingerprint, face and ogo scanning, with nyash print.

6 Likes

Re: More Discomfort For Nigerians As NIMC Issues Fresh Directive by samx4real(m): 7:43am On Jan 15, 2021
The first time I heard about NIN in 2014, I rushed to register when the crowd was few, because I know my country and because I know what will happen in the future, just like what is happening now.

My people always be among the first, to avoid stories like this.

Am still waiting for the original card oh... 6 years after.

4 Likes

Re: More Discomfort For Nigerians As NIMC Issues Fresh Directive by UDUJ(m): 7:43am On Jan 15, 2021
Uyi168:
For those of us that refused to register, when will they start disconnecting our lines

cheesy grin cheesy Stubborn Edo man

I know a lot of guys in the same boat as you. They are not just interested and telling the federal government to carry out their threats and block their lines cheesy

1 Like

Re: More Discomfort For Nigerians As NIMC Issues Fresh Directive by tete7000(m): 7:43am On Jan 15, 2021
GayPontiff:

This country is not my own

I am just passing through.

grin angry angry

It belongs to Buhari and his herdsmen friends. The rest of us are sojourners here. Heaven is my own home. One day after all life's buohala, I will arrive there.

2 Likes

Re: More Discomfort For Nigerians As NIMC Issues Fresh Directive by Psalmistproject: 7:43am On Jan 15, 2021
The only good thing I ve seen in this country is being able to piss on another mans wall or gutter.

4 Likes

Re: More Discomfort For Nigerians As NIMC Issues Fresh Directive by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 15, 2021
Hahahaha confused country with a confused everything. This Nimc shiiit is dead on arrival I know for sure it’s someone’s cash out plan it will die out eventually when all the cash has been siphoned. Nothing in Nigeria works unless someone is benefiting from it massively.

1 Like

Re: More Discomfort For Nigerians As NIMC Issues Fresh Directive by The5DME(m): 7:44am On Jan 15, 2021
I hate Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: More Discomfort For Nigerians As NIMC Issues Fresh Directive by timmyblast(m): 7:44am On Jan 15, 2021
Omoluabi16:
I can't wrap my head around this. What is the urgency about this NIN? Of all the things bedeviling us, these people are focusing on NIN. Sick people.
They give una work to do, so una go forget the main issue of the nation
Re: More Discomfort For Nigerians As NIMC Issues Fresh Directive by EmekaBlue(m): 7:45am On Jan 15, 2021
I'm not doing anything. I hate queue die

1 Like

Re: More Discomfort For Nigerians As NIMC Issues Fresh Directive by ateka7777: 7:45am On Jan 15, 2021
Never in my life have I ever seen this kind of directionlessness before.

quote author=joseph1832 post=98067083]What's funny is I registered since like 2004. I still have the old ID card. I remember they took my fingerprints using paper. Lol. I'm actually not surprise I don't have NIN. grin

Anyway, I'm not going to stress myself like I did during the BVN registration. You can ask yourself how that went.

If the government like let them disconnect my phone lines, the real issue is whether the telecoms company are ready to lose that much subscribers given this new directive.

Let's watch and see how it'll play out. [/quote]
Re: More Discomfort For Nigerians As NIMC Issues Fresh Directive by omoyankee3(m): 7:45am On Jan 15, 2021
confusion everywhere
Re: More Discomfort For Nigerians As NIMC Issues Fresh Directive by UDUJ(m): 7:45am On Jan 15, 2021
Psalmistproject:
The only good thing I ve seen in this country is being able to piss on another mans wall or gutter.

Even that is becoming difficult these days. Police now arrest those of us doing that. And that was the only benefit I had of being in this country undecided

2 Likes

Re: More Discomfort For Nigerians As NIMC Issues Fresh Directive by Nobody: 7:46am On Jan 15, 2021
WHEN NIGERIA LEADERS BEGAN TO SMOKE FRESH WEED BEFORE THEY RESUME THEIR DUTY_ _THE TOUGH TIME ARE COMING
Re: More Discomfort For Nigerians As NIMC Issues Fresh Directive by ceaser: 7:46am On Jan 15, 2021
Ishilove:

I had the chance to do Lasra but I was tired on that day and wasn't in the mood to queue. Till today I didn't go back. Any day I'm idle I will go and do it. Like you said, who knows, one day it might turn out useful.

Which one is LASRA again nítorí olórun? This one that is sounding like something out of a Sci-Fi movie.

Omoluabi16:

Sane Nigerians have been too critical of the government's activities of late, including the end SARS scandal.

I guess they need something to punish Nigerians and also keep you busy from noticing their uselessness.

1 Like

Re: More Discomfort For Nigerians As NIMC Issues Fresh Directive by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 15, 2021
timmyblast:

They give una work to do, so una go forget the main issue of the nation
HHHHHHHHHMMMM INDEED
Re: More Discomfort For Nigerians As NIMC Issues Fresh Directive by uuzba(m): 7:47am On Jan 15, 2021
tete7000:

It belongs to Buhari and his herdsmen friends. The rest of us are sojourners here. Heaven is my own home. One day after all life's buohala, I will arrive there.
The country belongs to the military and politicians untop with guns.
And the agberos, area boys with machetes and knives below.
We in their middle, without any weapons, can only speak English and comment on social media daily.

3 Likes

Re: More Discomfort For Nigerians As NIMC Issues Fresh Directive by Chisaedhor: 7:47am On Jan 15, 2021
Tonymegabush1:
Nigeria and ILL time policies always ready to make citizens go through hell experience each they dish out their directives. Could remember how it was for us during 2014 just to register for this NIN na so we left house around 5:30 am just to get ahead of others, same thing with voters card.

My voters card is bad and I can't renew it. The photo on it is so dark.

Because if this they kept rejecting it.
Re: More Discomfort For Nigerians As NIMC Issues Fresh Directive by omiolota1960(m): 7:48am On Jan 15, 2021
can i enroll for nin with bvn without supporting document
Re: More Discomfort For Nigerians As NIMC Issues Fresh Directive by Mikepenny5(m): 7:48am On Jan 15, 2021
This Government is wicked and confused, they are saying corona virus is in town and we should not stay in crowded places
Now they are saying we must do it.
Me if them like make them block my line
Na them go tire
Foolish people mad Government

1 Like

Re: More Discomfort For Nigerians As NIMC Issues Fresh Directive by Digmygold: 7:49am On Jan 15, 2021
Salliet:
I thought it's this same country thinking of total lock down due to the second wave of covid-19. Are these guys silly or what exactly is the color of our problem.

Retards!

They are hypocrites. They say Coro is in Naija yet they are encouraging unnecessary large gatherings
Re: More Discomfort For Nigerians As NIMC Issues Fresh Directive by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 15, 2021
The leadership of this country is the worst ever.
Some countries with just the voter's card registration would generate any other registration they need to generate. It would only remain a few who did not do the voter's registration to go through the process of the NIN and it would make everything easy.
Re: More Discomfort For Nigerians As NIMC Issues Fresh Directive by Adekaely: 7:50am On Jan 15, 2021
so what's the meaning of all this?
Re: More Discomfort For Nigerians As NIMC Issues Fresh Directive by Unrated900(m): 7:53am On Jan 15, 2021
They are all mad I mean the govt

If they like they should close my sim

As long as I have my passport as legal means of identification

Na their papa go go queue for where millions of corona virus Patient Dey.

Useless country

Ordinary Ghana is more organized than us

1 Like

Re: More Discomfort For Nigerians As NIMC Issues Fresh Directive by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:53am On Jan 15, 2021
gbadexy:
They compounded their frustration not our frustration.
Airtel sent me a message my BVN generated NIN
submission was successful.
me too, after over 4 weeks! even digital methods don't work, what a shame.
Re: More Discomfort For Nigerians As NIMC Issues Fresh Directive by Citizen0(m): 7:54am On Jan 15, 2021
I no dey there again but. I still wan retain my naija nr. Tried to get this identification nr but for where. While i visited. The embassy here keep on telling me to try next week. Next week no dey finish. What's all this stress for.

[qauote author=falcon01 post=98066356]who is also waiting for them to block his line?[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Check If Your Phone Is Cloned(fake) Or Not. / Do This Before Saving Any Contact On Your Phone / Best Phones For The New Ntel 4G LTE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.