Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,523 members, 7,843,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

My Friend's Life Is Nearly Perished From Lack Of Woman's Knowledge - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend's Life Is Nearly Perished From Lack Of Woman's Knowledge (1128 Views)

At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job / OMG! This Lady Is Nearly 50 Years Old And She Looks Like She’s In Her Twenties! / Video Of Woman Caught Trying To Have Sex With Her Best Friend's Husband In Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend's Life Is Nearly Perished From Lack Of Woman's Knowledge by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:32pm On Jan 14, 2021
Mr Asari is my friend. Yes! My friend. The kind of friend that the Biblical Lazarus was to Jesus.

At our younger age, he once impregnated a girl and in his effort to abort the child, the lady died. He absconded and I was arrested. It was terrible. I was arrested because I was known to be closer to him than his brothers or sisters or any human beings.

We lost touch with each other for about 16yrs. When we eventually reconnected in Abuja after my graduation, it was great. Although the obvious difference in our financial status affected our old bond. Even though we maintain certain level of social call once in a year, we were not who we were.He was far more successful; houses in Abuja, 3 cars, four children and a stable job with a reputable organisation. His take home pay is in 6 digit.

In 2019, after our in and out of touch, he called me that we need to see. He sounded urgent. I gave him my house address and we met.

IN THE BEGINNING,
He narrated his predicament to me: that his life has been chattered. He told me that he has not been or seen his family for 3 years. My eyes began to twitch briefly as soon as I heard his opening confession. He told me that a woman-a widow assisted has ruined his life.

His line of job involves traveling every night to the north

He continued that, he met this woman who told him that she lost her husband some years earlier and her in-laws made her life a living hell, and that things has been rough for her and her 3 Children-all grown. My friend took pity on her and decided to assist her. My friend is such a person; he hate to see people suffer!

He told me how he took responsibility for her everything: accommodation, feeding, clothing, health, bills, everything. And then, intimacy set in.

He continued that, one day, the woman told him that she will travel to Abuja with him. He said he agreed and both travelled down together and he has to lodge her in a hotel for one week. There was romantic exchange and both of them became inseparable afterwards. He said he became more and more involved in taking all her responsibilities.

At a point she dropped her demand: that she would like to relocate to Abuja. My friend said that he couldn't resist any of her demands. He said he had to rent a house of 500k and furnished the house from ceiling to floor. Then she brought her children. Her 2nd and 3rd children were still in secondary school and so he enrolled them immediately under his sponsorship.

HOW THE PROBLEM STARTED.
He told me that a year after his relationship with the woman, he said he began to look down on his original family. That his wife began to cause trouble for him, accusing him of extramarital affairs. His mother-in-law supported his wife misdemeanor and it resulted to miscarriages of trust, respect, misbehavior and worst of all, antagonism from his children. He said that his neighbours and tenants began to treat him like a riffraff. Eventually, he decided to leave his family behind for his new love.

Although he said that he still bears all responsibilities in his original family but he has lost touch with them. Churches and families has tried to resolve the problem between him and his family but to no avail. Bad enough, he said he has had rumours of infidelity from his wife.

Now, his new love would not allow him to breath. He told me how his new love bragged about the profile of men he rolled with in Abuja and the state she was resident: how she makes multiple demands, promiscuity, to comparison with other men, to insults and quarrels. Everything.

THIS IS WHAT I TOLD HIM
When I asked him for what he wants me to do, he told me that he want to settle her with 1 million naira and bid her farewell, since he was the one that brought her to Abuja.

First of all, he is no longer making money. 2ndly, he was almost sacked from his job; because he had accident (on duty) with the company's car and according to the company's policy, you're promptly sacked if you're involved in accident. BUT they spare him , although he was mandated to pay for the damage on the fence he fell and the car that got damaged as well. As such, his full salary has been going into settling the damage. No salary for couple of months now.

I told him to come and stay with me. I only have my kid bro with me and I'm still single. So we have been staying together since last year July.

I told him to leave the house for the woman and her children & never to return again. I also told him that he should have nothing to do with the woman be it call, message, visit, settlement, food, anything.
Funny enough, the house rent has expired and the landlord is all over him with calls though. Nice one!

Lest I forget, my friend sold all his cars and the other ones he had at car stand and spent it on this woman. Yet she has reported him of negligence to all his known friends and colleagues. She insults my friend's original wife at any slight provocation and yell all manner of craps to his face.

Now the guy is looking for where to secure a loan so he can go and service his outstanding (expired) rent.

As for his original family, I've resolved his relationship with his wife to a reasonable extend, although he still stay with me, because he says that he can't stand the shame in his neighbourhood and has decided to let his family house and rent another one in another district.

They'll be traveling home next month to properly reconcile before his parents, because his parents and pastors and Reverend fathers has tried.

My friend has a personage that anyone can reckon with. He's as tough as nails but women usually have their ways on him. Growing up, he often criticized my lifestyle with women but I guess he has learnt the hard way.
He's very kind, compassionate, handsome, and one of the most natural human beings I've known.

So, Inspite of the emotional, psychological and physical torture this woman has subjected my friend to, would it be right if he goes ahead to settle her?

The woman is helping herself from other sources including brekete family.
Opinion pls. My friend was a simp.
Re: My Friend's Life Is Nearly Perished From Lack Of Woman's Knowledge by slimjohn2k5: 5:49pm On Jan 14, 2021
The story Jaga Jaga. most times u refer to the woman I can not tell if u are referring to the side chick

If u say he has all these qualities then he will likely fall into such trap again.

You self never learn ur lesson, na life imprisonment u go go for this your friend

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Life Is Nearly Perished From Lack Of Woman's Knowledge by Sonoyom(m): 6:00pm On Jan 14, 2021
hmmm
Re: My Friend's Life Is Nearly Perished From Lack Of Woman's Knowledge by Icyexpressions: 6:16pm On Jan 14, 2021
Don't like this

3 Likes

Re: My Friend's Life Is Nearly Perished From Lack Of Woman's Knowledge by yomi007k(m): 7:26pm On Jan 14, 2021
Good for him.

He deserves to suffer; as well as anyone who supports an irresponsible man.

3 Likes

Re: My Friend's Life Is Nearly Perished From Lack Of Woman's Knowledge by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:33pm On Jan 14, 2021
slimjohn2k5:
The story Jaga Jaga. most times u refer to the woman I can not tell if u are referring to the side chick

If u say he has all these qualities then he will likely fall into such trap again.

You self never learn ur lesson, na life imprisonment u go go for this your friend

For wetin na. I'm learning how to become a good guy thru him. So don't bother urself.

I called his side chick his new love and his wife, his original wife. What's there to confuse you?
Re: My Friend's Life Is Nearly Perished From Lack Of Woman's Knowledge by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:36pm On Jan 14, 2021
Icyexpressions:
I don't need to red the story, I'm experiencing some bullshit down with a friend too.

Told him, about why he should be petrified when it come to virginal people but all he thinks is that my mgrubish is born out of brokeness. Can you imagine? Someone I get money pass oo. Now he has use part of his house rent to bought her phone. I'm just looking forward to the day he would.......

I don't understand. Is that what love is about? Fooling around women? I've not and I don't pray for such love.
If I haven't met me friend since last year, I wonder what his life would have become.
Re: My Friend's Life Is Nearly Perished From Lack Of Woman's Knowledge by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:37pm On Jan 14, 2021
yomi007k:
Good for him.

He deserves to suffer; as well as anyone who supports an irresponsible man.

Guy calm down. He was assisting the poor woman before roses turned shit
Re: My Friend's Life Is Nearly Perished From Lack Of Woman's Knowledge by yomi007k(m): 7:43pm On Jan 14, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:

Guy calm down. He was assisting the poor woman before roses turned shit

That woman is not his responsibility.

He abandoned his responsibility.

You call infidelity assistance?

Some people need to suffer before they have sense. Let him suffer.

5 Likes

Re: My Friend's Life Is Nearly Perished From Lack Of Woman's Knowledge by Icyexpressions: 8:06pm On Jan 14, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:

I don't understand. Is that what love is about? Fooling around women? I've not and I don't pray for such love.
If I haven't met me friend since last year, I wonder what his life would have become.

Maybe or maybe not, what do I know?

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Life Is Nearly Perished From Lack Of Woman's Knowledge by Molahnelson(m): 8:33pm On Jan 14, 2021
Is pathetic that your friend has choose to think from his Dick, that is always the result to guys who do that
You are not supposed to spend to a woman who you are not legally married to
A lot of guys make this mistake so much and they end up paying for it
I feel disturbed when I hear such a pathetic story

Now he is even planning to settle the woman with 1 million
A woman that he is not marry to either does she have kids for him
a woman that treats him with disdain and insult, after all what he has done for her and her kids

I think your friend is suffering from dementia.

When we preach to man to stop being Simp they will spite at us , this is always the result of a Simp

A woman like it when you're a simpson, because that will enable her to manipulate you to squalor

3 Likes

Re: My Friend's Life Is Nearly Perished From Lack Of Woman's Knowledge by Madusky4(m): 9:11pm On Jan 14, 2021
Each time i see that word settle in ur story i feel like giving that ur friend a knock. He is not under any obligation to take care of her responsibilities and he has done enough in fooliness for her.

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Life Is Nearly Perished From Lack Of Woman's Knowledge by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:39pm On Jan 14, 2021
yomi007k:

That woman is not his responsibility.

He abandoned his responsibility.

You call infidelity assistance?

Some people need to suffer before they have sense. Let him suffer.

Yeah may be.
But they do not start on a romantic footings. She manipulated my friend because he discovered his weakness. Thank goodness I've disconnected them. My worry, which made me brought the case on board is, my friend still insist that he wants to clear his conscience by assisting her with some money.
Re: My Friend's Life Is Nearly Perished From Lack Of Woman's Knowledge by kukoyi17226: 9:41pm On Jan 14, 2021
Good for him.He deserves to suffer; as well as anyone who supports an irresponsible man.
Re: My Friend's Life Is Nearly Perished From Lack Of Woman's Knowledge by joceey(m): 10:02pm On Jan 14, 2021
Your friend does not owe that strange woman with 3kids nothing pls tell him that.He tried by bringing her to abuja and taking care for her and her kids,since that woman has the effrontery of tell him she has big people she roll with in abuja make those people pay the house rent now.The greatest mistake he can make now is giving her 1million naira stupidly has settlement.Did both of them sign any agreement?make him ignore her,if she can't pay her house rent make landlord throw them out.
Re: My Friend's Life Is Nearly Perished From Lack Of Woman's Knowledge by yomi007k(m): 10:05pm On Jan 14, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:

Yeah may be.
But they do not start on a romantic footings. She manipulated my friend because he discovered his weakness. Thank goodness I've disconnected them. My worry, which made me brought the case on board is, my friend still insist that he wants to clear his conscience by assisting her with some money.

Tell him " may God be with him" but it's none of your business.

How can you even be friend to such a dude.

Disfriend or Unfriend that guy jare.

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Life Is Nearly Perished From Lack Of Woman's Knowledge by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:41pm On Jan 14, 2021
yomi007k:

Tell him " may God be with him" but it's none of your business.

How can you even be a friend to such a dude.

Disfriend or Unfriend that guy jare.

A friend of over 20 yrs. I never realised his weakness for women because he always act like me whenever we're together. I didn't grow up with a loving heart for women and I thought he was a kindred. But I now know better. He stays with me and I want to ensure he's reconciled with his wife. Then I'll leave him to his fate.
Imagine a man with 3 houses, four children! It's crazy!!

(1) (Reply)

I Love Her But She's Not Ready For Any Relationship. / How Did Calm Your Husband Down When He Is Angry / What Is Redpill?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.