Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Ladies! Does It Work? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies! Does It Work? (1079 Views)

Ladies; Does This Make Him Cheap Or Stingy? ( PHOTO) / Ladies: Does Pink Lips Turn U On? / Ladies, Does Having A Condom In A Wallet Make A Guy Irresponsible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies! Does It Work? by Nobody: 5:10am On Jul 03, 2007
I have friends in love with cheating girls and they believe they'll change after marriage or after childbirth.
Is there a rule to that or just infantile wishful thinking?
Re: Ladies! Does It Work? by iice(f): 5:37am On Jul 03, 2007
story! Change a person ke. Na those ones wey dey inlove with love, coupled with foolish optimism leading them to delusions grin

I have a friend who loves being in a relationship. His babe dey cheat on am but hin no wan leave her. I don tell am say i tire for am and hin wahala. undecided
Re: Ladies! Does It Work? by Nobody: 5:45am On Jul 03, 2007
same thing i tell my friend. he says that i'm a doomsday prophet cos I told him she's a freak and would cheat on him even after marriage. Some girls can stand monotony they crave adventure.
Re: Ladies! Does It Work? by iice(f): 5:51am On Jul 03, 2007
It's probably the girls around him, he can't find one who suits him. undecided
Re: Ladies! Does It Work? by luxoire(f): 10:45am On Jul 03, 2007
@none, there's none capapble to showing more love than a woman.

if a woman is in love with u, there aint nohing she wont try (within logic, i think) to please u.

So if u have a girl that cheats on u, and u let her know u aint down for it, and she continues, then she does NOT love u, neither does she respect u, NO MARRY DAT KAIN BABE OHH, if not, na u sabi how u carry take handle d wahala.

LOVE BREEDS RESPECT AND CONSIDERATION,

also, ur friend should try to change the circle of girls around him he calls his friends, that way he wont risk falling inlove with one of them. I have a firend like that, dude will go on without stop about all his gf being whores etc, and then when he breaks up with one, and gets another one, 2months down the line he is back to sq 1. he has all but given up on the idea of finding a decent babe for marriage. I have told him that is he should settle with one of those girls, he had better not expect me to welcome them, ro be nice to them

(1) (Reply)

Behind Every Great Man? / Did She Really Love Me? / Why Do Young Ladies Like Married Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.