Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Are The Japanese Descended From Ancient Nigerian Migrants? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are The Japanese Descended From Ancient Nigerian Migrants? (5434 Views)

Why PDP Spared Makinde, Ugwuanyi, Descended On Ortom, Fayose, Anyim — Vanguard / Children Of Anger Has Descended On TOYIN ABRAHAM / Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are The Japanese Descended From Ancient Nigerian Migrants? by rossipki: 11:53pm On Jan 14, 2021
The widely accepted 'Out of Africa' theory of human settlement stipulates that the population of all the continents are descended from ancient African migrants, with their physical features changing over millenia to adapt to the environmental and climatic conditions in the new abodes.

Are the JAPANESE descended from migrants from ancient Nigeria?

Their names certainly suggest THEY ARE.

https://adoption.com/baby-names/origin/japanese?page=1

Akane - Igbo

Akiko - Igbo ( 'Akuko')

Akemi - Yoruba ( 'Kemi' ...'Adekemi')

Aki

Annya - igbo

Asa - Igbo

Azuka - Igbo

Ayame - ?

Ayumi - Yoruba

Chiasa - Igbo

Chika - Igbo

Chinami - Igbo

Chizu - Igbo

Daisuki - Hausa

Eichi - Igbo

Emiko - Igbo ('Emeka')

Ena - Edo

Eri - Igbo

Ezume - Igbo

Hisa - Hausa ('Isa')

Iku - Igbo

Jiro - Urhobo ('Ejiro')

Kanaye - Igbo ('Kanayo')

Kano - Hausa

Kita - Igbo

Kumi - ?

Kura - ?

Machi - Igbo

Madoka - Igbo ('Maduka')

Mai - Kanuri?

Mayoko - Yoruba

Mayumi - Yoruba

Osamu - Edo

Ozuru - Igbo

Rumiko - Rivers?

Sanako - Yoruba ('Salako')

Sango - Yoruba

Shina - Yoruba

Shoko - ?

Shuji - Yoruba ('Shiji')

Sumi - Yoruba

Taiyo - Yoruba ('Tayo')

Tani - Yoruba

Ume - Igbo

Uta - Igbo

Yumi - Yoruba (Yomi)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are The Japanese Descended From Ancient Nigerian Migrants? by rossipki: 12:02am On Jan 15, 2021
THE HISTORICAL EVIDENCE

In 1923, anthropologist Roland B. Dixon wrote that “this earliest population of Japan were in the main a blend of Proto-Australoid and Proto-Negroid types, and thus similar in the ancient underlying stratum of the population, southward along the whole coast and throughout Indo-China, and beyond to India itself.” Dixon pointed out that, “In Japan, the ancient Negrito element may still be discerned by characteristics which are at the same time exterior and osteologic.”

In his last major text, (published posthumously in English in 1991), the brilliant Dr. Cheikh Anta Diop (1923-1986) pointed out that: “In the first edition of the (1954), I posited the hypothesis that the Yellow race must be the result of an interbreeding of Black and White in a cold climate, perhaps around the end of the Upper Paleolithic period. This idea is widely shared today by Japanese scholars and researchers. One Japanese scientist, Nobuo Takano, M.D., chief of dermatology at the Hammatsu Red Cross Hospital, has just developed this idea in Japanese that appeared in 1977, of which he was kind enough to give me a copy in 1979, when, passing through Dakar, he visited my laboratory with a group of Japanese scientists.

Takano maintains, in substance, that the first human being was Black; then Blacks gave birth to Whites, and the interbreeding of these two gave rise to the Yellow race; these three stages are in fact the title of his book in Japanese, as he explained it to me.”

As to linguistics, in 1987 former Senegalese president Leopold Sedar Senghor noted that, “The people who populate the island of Japan today are descendants from Blacks … Let us not forget that the first population of Japan was Black … and gave to Japan their first language."

http://www.noirguides.com/blackshogunofjapan.html

2 Likes

Re: Are The Japanese Descended From Ancient Nigerian Migrants? by Griffelspawn(m): 12:09am On Jan 15, 2021
This is so stupid. Are you guys completed brainless?? Of course the Japanese arent related to Nigerians you total dolt.

10 Likes

Re: Are The Japanese Descended From Ancient Nigerian Migrants? by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:17am On Jan 15, 2021
Griffelspawn:
This is so stupid. Are you guys completed brainless?? Of course the Japanese arent related to Nigerians you total dolt.
What do you expect from a buharist? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Are The Japanese Descended From Ancient Nigerian Migrants? by rossipkki: 12:17am On Jan 15, 2021
Griffelspawn:

Mr Trump supporting racist MAGA goat. What brought you to this forum, you ignorant white American school dropout?

What research have you ever done into African history in your useless life to know what is what?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are The Japanese Descended From Ancient Nigerian Migrants? by Zooposki(f): 12:21am On Jan 15, 2021
Griffelspawn:

The indigenous Japanese, the “Ainu” tribe, who are negroes still live in Japan, albeit in the mountains.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are The Japanese Descended From Ancient Nigerian Migrants? by sorority11(m): 12:28am On Jan 15, 2021
Griffelspawn:

I hate people like you. The person made an article to support his/her claims and gave you proof of language flow. You just used a half baked sentence to discredit it without making any research whatsoever. I wonder who is the stupid one.
I am 100% confident you didn't read the article.

Do you think it is stupid for all humans to have a single ancestor? The first true man?

If the article is historically true or false whatsoever side you choose, it is reasonable you have provide a tangible and logical support for your notion.

I have start to understand why people say black man is backward. Other groups with majority of Caucasian you won't find such a silly comments.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are The Japanese Descended From Ancient Nigerian Migrants? by rossukkii: 12:36am On Jan 15, 2021
sorority11:

I hate people like you. The person made an article to support his/her claims and gave you proof of language flow. You just used a half baked sentence to discredit it without making any research whatsoever. I wonder who is the stupid one.
I am 100% confident you didn't read the article.

Do you think it is stupid for all humans to have a single ancestor? The first true man?

If the article is historically true or false whatsoever side you choose, it is reasonable you have provide a tangible and logical support for your notion.

I have start to understand why people say black man is backward. Other groups with majority of Caucasian you won't find such a silly comments.

He is not a black guy. He is a Trump-supporting white racist MAGA guy who just signed up today or something. Check his moniker. He even has his red MAGA cap there. There are many of them like that who come here to spew racist filth under the cover of being Nigerians or blacks.

5 Likes

Re: Are The Japanese Descended From Ancient Nigerian Migrants? by rossukkii: 12:37am On Jan 15, 2021
Zooposki:

The indigenous Japanese, the “Ainu” tribe, who are negroes still live in Japan, albeit in the mountains.

You know your history. Well done. wink

Interestingly ''Ainu'' was probably derived from the Igbo word 'Enu' (meaning 'up'), and could easily mean those who live 'up' in the mountains, like the 'Enugu' (''top of the hill'') we have today.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are The Japanese Descended From Ancient Nigerian Migrants? by Dayoebe(m): 1:10am On Jan 15, 2021
This is baseless and thoughtless assumption

2 Likes

Re: Are The Japanese Descended From Ancient Nigerian Migrants? by rossukkii: 1:12am On Jan 15, 2021
Dayoebe:
This is baseless and thoughtless assumption

What is the basis of your dispute?

Are you aware the first Japanese were Africans?

2 Likes

Re: Are The Japanese Descended From Ancient Nigerian Migrants? by Greenback: 1:22am On Jan 15, 2021
Ogogoro grin

2 Likes

Re: Are The Japanese Descended From Ancient Nigerian Migrants? by rossukkii: 1:25am On Jan 15, 2021
^^^Another dunce enters.
'
'
Any enlightened folks here who can debate with an IQ above -2?

3 Likes

Re: Are The Japanese Descended From Ancient Nigerian Migrants? by ebukamat34: 1:44am On Jan 15, 2021
Interesting shocked

Meanwhile this is of interest to us

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iM0ExigSG5c
Re: Are The Japanese Descended From Ancient Nigerian Migrants? by 99thEnemy(m): 1:45am On Jan 15, 2021
rossipki:
The widely accepted 'Out of Africa' theory of human settlement stipulates that the population of all the continents are descended from ancient African migrants, with their physical features changing over millenia to adapt to the environmental and climatic conditions in the new abodes.

Akane - Igbo

Akiko - Igbo ( 'Akuko')

Aki

Annya - igbo

Asa - Igbo

Azuka - Igbo

Ayame - ?

Ayumi - Yoruba

Chiasa - Igbo

Chika - Igbo

Chinami - Igbo

Chizu - Igbo

Daisuki - Hausa

Eichi - Igbo

Emiko - Igbo ('Emeka')

Ena - Edo

Eri - Igbo

Ezume - Igbo

Hisa - Hausa ('Isa')

Iku - Igbo

Jiro - Urhobo ('Ejiro')

Kanaye - Igbo ('Kanayo')

Kano - Hausa

Kita - Igbo

Kumi - ?

Kura - ?

Machi - Igbo

Madoka - Igbo ('Maduka')

Mai - Kanuri?

Mayoko - Yoruba

Mayumi - Yoruba

Osamu - Edo

Ozuru - Igbo

Rumiko - Rivers?

Sango - Yoruba

Shina - Yoruba

Shoko - ?

Shuji - Yoruba ('Shiji')

Sumi - Yoruba

Taiyo - Yoruba ('Tayo')

Tani - Yoruba

Ume - Igbo

Uta - Igbo

Yumi - Yoruba (Yomi)

Yuwa - Tiv

Re: Are The Japanese Descended From Ancient Nigerian Migrants? by Nobody: 3:07am On Jan 15, 2021
rossipki:

Akane - Igbo

Akiko - Igbo ( 'Akuko')

Aki

Annya - igbo

Asa - Igbo

Azuka - Igbo

Ayame - ?

Ayumi - Yoruba

Chiasa - Igbo

Chika - Igbo

Chinami - Igbo

Chizu - Igbo

Daisuki - Hausa

Eichi - Igbo

Emiko - Igbo ('Emeka')

Ena - Edo

Eri - Igbo

Ezume - Igbo

Hisa - Hausa ('Isa')

Iku - Igbo

Jiro - Urhobo ('Ejiro')

Kanaye - Igbo ('Kanayo')

Kano - Hausa

Kita - Igbo

Kumi - ?

Kura - ?

Machi - Igbo

Madoka - Igbo ('Maduka')

Mai - Kanuri?

Mayoko - Yoruba

Mayumi - Yoruba

Osamu - Edo

Ozuru - Igbo

Rumiko - Rivers?

Sango - Yoruba

Shina - Yoruba

Shoko - ?

Shuji - Yoruba ('Shiji')

Sumi - Yoruba

Taiyo - Yoruba ('Tayo')

Tani - Yoruba

Ume - Igbo

Uta - Igbo

Yumi - Yoruba (Yomi)

Devopment of Japan will soon commence

1 Like

Re: Are The Japanese Descended From Ancient Nigerian Migrants? by Aconomist: 3:18am On Jan 15, 2021
Pro blacks are the stupidest people i've ever seen. Your country looks like a zoo so you want to claim the accomplishments are successful races.
Re: Are The Japanese Descended From Ancient Nigerian Migrants? by Aconomist: 3:19am On Jan 15, 2021
rossukkii:

You are the most pathetic and brainless monkey i've ever seen. All your frothing "problackness" is just a cover for extremely low self-esteem. People like you are useless for Africa and should be wiped out.

3 Likes

Re: Are The Japanese Descended From Ancient Nigerian Migrants? by rossukkii: 3:36am On Jan 15, 2021
Aconomist:
You are the most pathetic and brainless monkey i've ever seen. All your frothing "problackness" is just a cover for extremely low self-esteem. People like you are useless for Africa and should be wiped out.

''Monkey''?

Is that one of those racist terms maggots like you use and expect us normal black people to be upset?

Nahhh.....Try harder.

4 Likes

Re: Are The Japanese Descended From Ancient Nigerian Migrants? by Aconomist: 4:07am On Jan 15, 2021
rossukkii:

''Monkey''?

Is that one of those racist terms maggots like you use and expect us normal black people to be upset?

Nahhh.....Try harder.
You aren't a normal black person. You think you are Japanese.

3 Likes

Re: Are The Japanese Descended From Ancient Nigerian Migrants? by rosstiti: 4:12am On Jan 15, 2021
Aconomist:
You aren't a normal black person. You think you are Japanese.

I'm not Japanese. The Japanese are ME.

See, educated people like us go by the research, and the research as posted above, conducted by people with 20 times your intelligence
and education, shows very clearly the black African ancestry of modern Japanese people.

Now, crawl back under the little rock you crawled out of, you dirty maggot.

5 Likes

Re: Are The Japanese Descended From Ancient Nigerian Migrants? by Nobody: 4:24am On Jan 15, 2021
Phew!

Alright now, this is a daaaaaaanggg ridiculous post... sad

1 Like

Re: Are The Japanese Descended From Ancient Nigerian Migrants? by rosstiti: 4:27am On Jan 15, 2021
mansakhalifa:
Phew!

Alright now, this is a daaaaaaanggg ridiculous post... sad

Don't come in here dropping illiterate one-liners and running off.

If you have nothing to contribute from your dead brain, then stay away. Fully.

5 Likes

Re: Are The Japanese Descended From Ancient Nigerian Migrants? by Aconomist: 4:44am On Jan 15, 2021
rosstiti:

I'm not Japanese. The Japanese are ME.

See, educated people like us go by the research, and the research as posted above, conducted by people with 20 times your intelligence
and education, shows very clearly the black African ancestry of modern Japanese people.

Now, crawl back under the little rock you crawled out of, you dirty maggot.
I real proud black person (like myself) doesn't need to be associated with his enemies (non-blacks) to feel good about himself. You don't even know who your people are. Akata.
Re: Are The Japanese Descended From Ancient Nigerian Migrants? by naijadrivablog: 4:47am On Jan 15, 2021
Op don smoke weed.

Don't you know that all humans used to speak one language until God separated it during the time when man built Tower or Bethel

It is only natural that there will be similarities in languages. Now all those names you listed, do they have the same meaning
Re: Are The Japanese Descended From Ancient Nigerian Migrants? by rosstiti: 4:53am On Jan 15, 2021
Aconomist:
I real proud black person (like myself) doesn't need to be associated with his enemies (non-blacks) to feel good about himself. You don't even know who your people are. Akata.

You are NOT a black person.

No black person goes around calling black people ''monkeys'', and saying stuff like 'blacks are genetically inferior'', which is something you do everyday on this forum.

YOU are a filthy scumbag with your morals in the gutter, who is a parasite on this site, and will always be put in his place by people like me.

Now crawl back, like I said, under the anonymous rock you crawled out of, you filthy, repulsive element.

4 Likes

Re: Are The Japanese Descended From Ancient Nigerian Migrants? by Nobody: 4:57am On Jan 15, 2021
rosstiti:

Don't come in here dropping illiterate one-liners and running off.

If you have nothing to contribute from your dead brain, then stay away. Fully.

You clown.

You are always making a mockery of yourself on this forum.

And now, you refer to me as an illiterate? Hilarious. I've got more education than you will ever have in your entire life. Just take a look at your badly misinformed post.

Take down this eyesore you call a post and read something proper. Japanese is a language isolate. I'm 100% sure that you don't even have an idea what that is. A language isolate has no relations in the world, in case you don't know. So, there is no way it can be related to any of the languages found within Nigeria today. Same way the Japs can not be said to be related in any way to any ethnic group within Africa. You want to look, look at Asia and Polynesia to find out the exact origins of the Japanese.

Stop making a mockery of yourself and this forum, man.

https://www.britannica.com/topic/Japanese-language

There^^^ a Japanese prof wrote that. I guess you know his people's history better than him, right? Genius smiley

6 Likes

Re: Are The Japanese Descended From Ancient Nigerian Migrants? by Nobody: 4:59am On Jan 15, 2021
rossukkii:

Embarrassing...

2 Likes

Re: Are The Japanese Descended From Ancient Nigerian Migrants? by Nobody: 5:02am On Jan 15, 2021
rossukkii:

'
'
an IQ above -2

Sounds like you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Beauty Of The North / The Formerly Secret Files On The Nigerian War Over Biafra. By Mark Curtis / Huh, See How Tiny Fish Ate 11yr Old Boy Who Went On Vacation And Fall Into River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.